Asst. Coach charged with assault afte...

Asst. Coach charged with assault after basketball game

There are 4 comments on the CBS 3 Springfield story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Asst. Coach charged with assault after basketball game. In it, CBS 3 Springfield reports that:

A 34-year old Springfield man has been arrested on charges he tried biting off the ear of a basketball coach at a 6th grade championship game on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 3 Springfield.

bite me

Andover, MA

#1 Mar 13, 2012
just another violent black man!
clueless

Cleveland, OH

#2 Mar 13, 2012
bite me wrote:
That's not nice !! Maybe he was just misunderstood ....... Maybe he was only brought up by 1 parent and he dosn't know the proper way to act in that situtation .....
saftey first

Gainesville, GA

#3 Mar 17, 2012
bob abrahamson is a rapist he likes sex with little boys parents please beware of this monster
What is wrong with people

Wilbraham, MA

#4 Mar 21, 2012
bite me wrote:
Really inappropriate. Who brought you up so poorly that you feel it's appropriate to make comments like this? Just another bigoted white person (FYI I'm white too but my parents taught me better than to make racist and ignorant comments.) You should be ashamed of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holyoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield man found dead at scene of reported ... Tue Cops are Degenerates 35
Agawam Dog Park Jul 23 finn117 1
News Dianne: DiNicola: A plea for St. Mary Morning Star Jul 19 The Worlds Bigges... 5
Who knows William Magdalensky From Florence? Jul 18 Gigi 1
News Pittsfield cop's suit against city claiming dis... Jul 12 Cops are Liars an... 17
News Dollar General to open North Adams store in Fam... Jul 7 Bunny 2
the music thread (Mar '12) Jul 4 Musikologist 22

Holyoke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holyoke Mortgages