Review: Evan Esposito Solar Consulting

Review: Evan Esposito Solar Consulting

Posted in the Holtsville Forum

Beavermeadow

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2014
I hired Evan Esposito only to attach the rails and panels to my roof. I had my own electrician and he was unable to complete the job because Mr. Esposito wired the system incorrectly. He also didnít bother to put the flashing under the L feet or tie the wiring so it wasnít lying on the shingles even though the materials to do this were provided for him. The rails were not grounded properly and some of the attachment screws did not make contact with the roof joists. I am filing a complaint with consumer affairs. Check references, check if your solar installer is licensed and insured!!! Evan Esposito is a liar and a scammer and should not be allowed to do any kind of business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SUNY-EMPIRE College Road 20 hr SmokinJoe 1
News Nesconset dad writes to give his injured teen a... (Dec '08) Tue Thomas Archer 9
News Town of Islip OKs bonds for animal shelter, air... Mon charge the taxpayer 3
Islandia Music Thread Oct 15 Musikologist 2
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Oct 14 SmokinJoe 12
SCCC Natures Garden (Dec '12) Oct 12 SmokinJoe 9
Marie Oct 12 Don 1

Holtsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages