Post Sandy, manic Monday begins

Post Sandy, manic Monday begins

There are 18 comments on the KXAN-TV Austin story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Post Sandy, manic Monday begins. In it, KXAN-TV Austin reports that:

Commuters streaming into New York City on Monday endured long waits and crowded trains, giving the recovering transit system a stress test a week after Superstorm Sandy ravaged the eastern third of the country, with New York and New Jersey bearing the brunt of the destruction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXAN-TV Austin.

Fred

Morganton, NC

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Your pesident has let the people DOWN!! They are feezing, no heat,food water etc. He is out on a campaign and our people suffer!!! NO BAMA for God's sake!!!
holbrook

Holbrook, NY

#2 Nov 5, 2012
EXACCCCTTTLLYYYYY. NOBAMA. HE DONT CARE HES WORRIED ABOUT WINNING AND SCREWING US MORE
liberal

Alto, GA

#4 Nov 8, 2012
I feel so empowered now that obama has won a second term. Pot will be legalized, abortions will be covered by the government, welfare and food stamp program will expand, my gay friends will be able to marry, we can disband the useless military, we can allow illegals to receive government benefits and vote. What a great country we live in. obama and his socialist agenda are wonderful.
Katie

Lindenhurst, NY

#5 Nov 8, 2012
A sleazeball gas station attendant said I could cut the line if I gave him a bj. Men are pigs.
MpheMpphhem

Lindenhurst, NY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Katie wrote:
A sleazeball gas station attendant said I could cut the line if I gave him a bj. Men are pigs.
Did you do it? Please type sloooowly when responding.
Michelle

Brentwood, NY

#7 Nov 8, 2012
I had a guy offer the same thing. I told him I would give him a hand job, but that's it. I jerked him in office while one of the attendants gassed up the car. I offered to do it topless if the gas was free,but he did not own the place. I am a nurse so it was no big deal, I do medical procedures that are worse.

Since: Nov 12

Kings Park, NY

#8 Nov 8, 2012
I wish I owned a gas station... I would fill your tank any day.
Michelle

Brentwood, NY

#9 Nov 8, 2012
I think I will be good with the odd/even policy now. I also don't want my fiance to catch me doing this kind of thing. Wasn't the smartest thing I did. My friend pointed out I was lucky the guy didn't grab me by the back of the head and force me to use my mouth.
Katie

Lindenhurst, NY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Of course I didn't do it. My sister also suggested hand job which is really no big deal. However, most guys try to turn hand jobs in to bj's so I think I would have just waited in line. Nothing worse than right before a guy cum's to have your mouth shoved down there.
admit it

Alto, GA

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Katie wrote:
Of course I didn't do it. My sister also suggested hand job which is really no big deal. However, most guys try to turn hand jobs in to bj's so I think I would have just waited in line. Nothing worse than right before a guy cum's to have your mouth shoved down there.
U R A disgusting slut.
you lose

Alto, GA

#13 Nov 9, 2012
Michelle wrote:
I think I will be good with the odd/even policy now. I also don't want my fiance to catch me doing this kind of thing. Wasn't the smartest thing I did. My friend pointed out I was lucky the guy didn't grab me by the back of the head and force me to use my mouth.
Is your fiance out whoring around too ? If so you are a perfect match. If not you are destined to divorce in short order and you will join the long list of pathetic losers in this country.
Michelle

Brentwood, NY

#14 Nov 9, 2012
you lose wrote:
<quoted text>Is your fiance out whoring around too ? If so you are a perfect match. If not you are destined to divorce in short order and you will join the long list of pathetic losers in this country.
I wasn't out whoring. I was getting gas.
Smokin Joe

Farmingdale, NY

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Despite the fact that after a week of Hurricane Sandy, thousands of Amish remain without power.
oh yes

Alto, GA

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't out whoring. I was getting gas.
and giving head.
Smokin Joe

West Babylon, NY

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Borbly

Windham, NH

#19 Nov 14, 2012
You can help by signing this petition!!!
Borbly

Windham, NH

#20 Nov 14, 2012
Badtothebone

Sound Beach, NY

#21 Nov 14, 2012
luckily my hand held man intruder is battery operated

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) Jul 22 WolfOfWallStreet 16
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove Jul 22 Lucy 2
News Home invasion suspects plead not guilty (Feb '07) Jul 20 Eric calace 70
News Get Cruising at LI's Summer Car Cruise Nights Jul 19 Peter Cheeks 2
News Holtsville man stole from CVS four times in eig... May '15 marknadjar 1
News Two arrested in Holtsville home invasion case - (Aug '07) Dec '14 Crest1210 170
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages