HOLTSVILLE: Several charges after high-speed car chase -

Full story: Newsday 24
After a high-speed car chase on the Long Island Expressway, a Holtsville man was arrested on charges including driving a stolen vehicle and resisting arrest, officials said yesterday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
marie

Fair Lawn, NJ

#26 Feb 2, 2008
Long Island 4 Life wrote:
o n if u have kid sdan flinn also goes by the name remy when he sells drugs. which ive see him give 2 a 13yr old child id spit on him and both his cousins they make me sick..
who are you??? I don't think you know this guy or family at all, you don't use your real name,or maybe you are just all talk...which is a typical ball-less move; how do you know this to be true?? you must have been there which makes YOU just as bad as the person you are putting down!
Arle Turini

Lillington, NC

#29 Feb 17, 2008
Is it only wrong for "civilians" to speed?Do cops have free license to speed wrecklessly and not have to take responsibilty for killing or hurting anyone ? Or is that only on LI and in NYS? Read Numbers 35:20...even if you kill by accident you should be restricted for so many years...I assume that you were to meditate that you have killed someone - even if by it was by accident - you dont get a free pass to just go on as if nothing happened...
Do we really believe anyone in uniform has license to speed ? Yes wreckless driving by anyone is dangerous but we should all be responsible if we break the law of the land = uniform or no...
Wasnt the uniform in Germany WWII a license to do wrong? Somewhere I read that ..."when good is bad and bad is good"...it is a sign that things are turning for the worse....
Arle Turini

Lillington, NC

#30 Feb 17, 2008
Is it only wrong for "civilians" to speed?Do cops have free license to speed wrecklessly and not have to take responsibilty for killing or hurting anyone ? Or is that only on LI and in NYS? Read Numbers 35:20...even if you kill by accident you should be restricted for so many years...I assume that you were to meditate that you have killed someone - even if by it was by accident - you dont get a free pass to just go on as if nothing happened...
Do we really believe anyone in uniform has license to speed ? Yes wreckless driving by anyone is dangerous but we should all be responsible if we break the law of the land = uniform or no...
Wasnt the uniform in Germany WWII a license to do wrong? Somewhere I read that ..."when good is bad and bad is good"...it is a sign that things are turning for the worse....
Russell

Smithtown, NY

#31 Mar 15, 2009
cyn wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry,but Flinn is Irish
\
Its a scary thought to know their are such ignorant misinformed individuals like yourself living in the tri-state area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peter Muirhead Sachem HS 1964 18 hr Jayar 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 hr AN NFL FAN 121,312
what happend to steves marine (Jul '14) Wed brrrrrrr 7
What are they putting in the old Waldbaums in E... (Mar '12) Feb 23 janedoe 49
crime at Atlantic Point (Apr '08) Feb 20 angies4 8
Slime Bags (May '12) Feb 20 Busted 17
Review: Fairharbor Owners Feb 18 sick and tired 1

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match