HOLTSVILLE: Several charges after high-speed car chase -

Full story: Newsday 24
After a high-speed car chase on the Long Island Expressway, a Holtsville man was arrested on charges including driving a stolen vehicle and resisting arrest, officials said yesterday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ginzo Beach

Newtown, CT

#4 Aug 14, 2007
..............driving a late model Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Dale Earnhardt is alive and living in Long Island's White Trash Triangle.
Faust

Addison, TX

#6 Aug 14, 2007
He was issued some tickets?

Is that it?

Cops should have just shot hime when he took off running.
cyn

Bronx, NY

#7 Aug 14, 2007
Hate Thugs wrote:
We need to put a stop to all of the crime that minorities are committing. They are ruining long island. We should round them up and ship them back to the 5 boroughs. Each time my property taxes are raised I am angered but one things for sure, it keeps them dirtbags from moving next door. This guy could have hurt someone badly. With a name like Flinn and driving in Hauppauge, you know he was african american
sorry,but Flinn is Irish
cyn

Bronx, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2007
Faust wrote:
He was issued some tickets?
Is that it?
Cops should have just shot hime when he took off running.
no,he's in jail.He should be in rehab.
faust

Addison, TX

#9 Aug 14, 2007
cyn wrote:
<quoted text>
no,he's in jail.He should be in rehab.
Jail first, then rehab, then prison if he messes up again
fwiw

Elyria, OH

#10 Aug 14, 2007
SOme of the classiest people I ever knew have lived in Holtsville at one point.

They are older than this guy though.
Brandon

Dayton, OH

#11 Aug 14, 2007
I know this kid, he's a drug addicted (cocain, weed, vicodin) loser who thinks he is black. Got a kid at home, probally spends money that is suppose to go towards his kids diapers on drugs. He was already in jail once before, he's a loser, and its good he is off the streets
Brandon

Dayton, OH

#12 Aug 14, 2007
He's also white, he just thinks he's black. But that don't stop the fact that he is white trash, and I'm saying this cause I know who he is, I been around him at parties, he's one of those people that try really hard to sell you really crappy weed, yet he don't understand why no wants that garbage. Carries a knife on him at all times, thinks he is a thug, thinks he is tough, and I can totally picture the "resisting arrest" probally sitting there telling the cops "you just arresting me cause i'm black" when he is as white as the peice of paper in front of me. Chances are, any friends this kid has that might "defend him" are just as trashy as him, if not worst.

Since: Apr 07

Lon Gisland

#14 Aug 14, 2007
I know the deputy that tried to pull him over.
spanky

Milford, CT

#15 Aug 14, 2007
Hate Thugs wrote:
We need to put a stop to all of the crime that minorities are committing. They are ruining long island. We should round them up and ship them back to the 5 boroughs. Each time my property taxes are raised I am angered but one things for sure, it keeps them dirtbags from moving next door. This guy could have hurt someone badly. With a name like Flinn and driving in Hauppauge, you know he was african american
KNOW THE FACTS BEFORE YOU COMMENT....I WAS THERE, HE WAS WHITE.

Since: Jul 07

Hempstead

#16 Aug 14, 2007
what he's white - Get outta here - Some people in here *coughhatethugscough* seem to think only minorites commit crimes..

How about putting a stop to crime that all people are commiting..Including those (_____) priest molesting those young boys....

You fill in the (_______) if you can handle the real truth...

Or is that not a crime..
FINANCE GUY

Bronx, NY

#17 Aug 15, 2007
I'll bet you he was raised by darker people and is close friends with darker people though. His own acquantences in the forum said he's a wannabe. That's what you get when you are a thug.
spanky wrote:
<quoted text>
KNOW THE FACTS BEFORE YOU COMMENT....I WAS THERE, HE WAS WHITE.
Nico

San Antonio, TX

#18 Aug 15, 2007
I have had dealings with this kid.

First of all, he's white, so that comment above was innapropriate and racist. In any event, I hope he rots in jail. He could have killed an innocent person on the road that night. Or on any of the nights in his past where he's done similar things like this and hasn't been caught. The police need to watch anyone who is close to this kid. He's a drug-addicted punk-ass liar who deserves nothing but the worst things out of life. I hope he overdoses and a NICE, DRUG FREE family adopts his kid and gives his poor kid the life he never will have with Flinn. They are the kind of trash that brings down all of Long Island. THROW AWAY THE KEY, SCPD!!!
Brandon

Dayton, OH

#19 Aug 16, 2007
yea cause the kids baby mother was helping him sell cocain and ish, just a blight in the community if you ask me. This kid use to SMOKE WEED in his truck, with the kid in the back seat. Go pick up cocaine with the kid, the whole family is trash, I hope this kid gets adopted by a nice family. Cause the kid is very very very sweet and very well behaved. I don't want to be known as 'associated' with this kid, I'm just someone that seen him around, delt with him before (him chewing my ear off at a party) Glad no one got killed, let him rot in jail
but he is such a nice boy

AOL

#20 Aug 17, 2007
It was only a matter of time
Brandon

Dayton, OH

#21 Aug 20, 2007
actually both sides of the family is messed up on drugs, so the child (jared) should be taken away from both
Long Island 4 Life

Saint James, NY

#22 Aug 20, 2007
i also kno flinn and is family and yes they are all white trash babys mama included.he also has a cousin doing 25 to life for selling kids hardcore drugs. and another female cousin kristina who basically prositutes herself..i feel bad for his daughter but as for him and the fam..good riddens!its people like them that make this area look bad!
Long Island 4 Life

Saint James, NY

#23 Aug 20, 2007
o n if u have kid sdan flinn also goes by the name remy when he sells drugs. which ive see him give 2 a 13yr old child id spit on him and both his cousins they make me sick..
Nico

San Antonio, TX

#24 Aug 22, 2007
The whole situation is just sad. If anyone hears about Flinn's sentence or what's to become of baby Jared, can you post here? I'm out of the state and can't keep up with my long island news the way I used to.
zeeshan

East Orange, NJ

#25 Sep 9, 2007
holla this is zeeshan.i want some news about driving car everyday and why is reason

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 29 min Grau 119,184
How cold is it Sun ExLIer 4
Islip Tax Hike Nov 20 EJP 1
Adopting older kids: heavenly (Dec '06) Nov 19 edlacinski 4
in Port Jefferson, plan is to add GPS to public... Nov 18 Caring Tax Payer 1
Port Jefferson hopes to close deal to buy harbo... Nov 18 Caring Tax Payer 1
Police: Medford Teens Charged in Attempted Arme... Nov 18 patchogue life 1

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match