Cops arrest 7 men in prostitution ring

Full story: Newsday

Seven men were arrested in a prostitution "John sting" involving an undercover police officer posing as a prostitute on Montauk Highway in Bellport Saturday night, Suffolk police said.
Comments
61 - 66 of 66 Comments Last updated Jun 13, 2009
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Kneel before Zod”

Since: Apr 07

NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2007

No way. I pray that me pinto doesn't break down as I drive thru.
chris hansen

Mahwah, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

chloeeeee on craigslist is the undercover cop brothers!!!!!!
Heather

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

well honestly at the end of the day would rather a girl get paid for it and know what she doing or go to a club and get taken advantage of?

all you have to do is fix where you have to be of age to do it and have a health card to get get check up every 2 weeks or month

and yes if i had a sister mother aunt or dauther as long as they are of age i wont judge them
b/c weren't waste or drug and they use protection and safe sex acts

“Kneel before Zod”

Since: Apr 07

NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Right on Heather!!! Can I come by some time??

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Velvet Jones wrote:
I realize this is going to be an embarrassment to these Johns, but what exactly do you think the Suffolk County DA is going to do? They don't fully prosecute ANYONE, so these guys will plead down to parking tickets. The embarassment will be the most severe punishment.
100% correct.
boo

Rocky Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

A quickie is two guys in a car with one young woman dressed as a child. My guess she was dressed that way when she came to NY and it got her money so she kept the pink puffy jkt, tights and short little girl skirt. She looked of legal age as the men threw her by one arm from a slow moving car in the StopNShop pkg lot in Medford. I was out of the car going to the gym at dusk and one man stepped out of the car to finish what he was up to and stared me dwn & I did not look away. He meant biz.w/me or w/her...didn't matter. Women are bitches to him. Tell you wife to have a great time shopping or going to the gym. Legal or not it will be on the streets and women will be abused.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holtsville Discussions

Search the Holtsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Zionists just like Nazis 115,330
Greenport principal to replace Hynes 1 hr Siskeeter 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,370
survivors of sociopath and narcissistic relatio... 4 hr Psychopath free 1
survivors of sociopath and narcissistic relatio... 4 hr Psychopath free 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Sean Hannitys Hair 6,365
Motocross, extreme sports at Ronkonkoma's Club MX (Aug '07) 20 hr NITECRAWLER NYCQ 13
•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE