Guilty verdict for black dad in shooting death of white teen in Long Island

Dec 23, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

“He wanted to stop these people who said they were coming to kill his son”

Members of the Cicciaro family celebrate the verdict. The black Long Island father charged with shooting a white teen was convicted of manslaughter Saturday night by a jury that rejected his claim he was ... via Free Republic

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Craig

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 24, 2008
 
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah waited, ok...like it wasn't escalating.
True that...I heard the 911 call from Delgado, He lets slip to the dispatcher that they were fighting, when Young Mr. Cicciaro got shot. One can only imagine the immediacy of that tension. And to add there is no law mandating a person to call the police. Remember when the police show up..Black men get killed. Diallo,Dorismond,Baez,Bell even mentally ill grandmothers like Eleanor Bumpers get shot gunned by the cops and Louima got raped by the police in a police station. Black man call the cops...not an easy choice!
Craig

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 24, 2008
 
Hells Angel wrote:
and the mother of the adult Black man should have taught her son not to kill an un armed teenager
Are you sure you are a Hell's Angel? You sound kind of pacifist...which there is nothing wrong.
Craig

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

emo wrote:
To the punk who made the statement white people will pay, anytime a hole anytime
Gentlemen,
God has a way to sort all of this out. Just wait your turn don't rush judgement
POd SISTA VET

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 30, 2008
 
Craig wrote:
<quoted text>
True that...I heard the 911 call from Delgado, He lets slip to the dispatcher that they were fighting, when Young Mr. Cicciaro got shot. One can only imagine the immediacy of that tension. And to add there is no law mandating a person to call the police. Remember when the police show up..Black men get killed. Diallo,Dorismond,Baez,Bell even mentally ill grandmothers like Eleanor Bumpers get shot gunned by the cops and Louima got raped by the police in a police station. Black man call the cops...not an easy choice!
EXACTLY! ALMOST EVERYTIME THE COPS SHOOT AN UNARMED BLACK OR HISPANIC PERSON THEIR FIRST REASON IS WHAT--THAT THEY WERE IN FEAR OF THEIR LIVES---BUT IT'S WRONG FOR JOHN WHITE TO BE IN FEAR OF HIS LIFE?

“Beam me up Scotty!”

Since: Nov 07

Allentown, Pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 30, 2008
 

Judged:

1

yea! thats why he should have stayed in his house and called the cops. Not all blacks get shot by the police no matter what you think. Only dumb stupid gansta punks like yourself!!!!!!!!!!
Craig

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 30, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Geno56 wrote:
yea! thats why he should have stayed in his house and called the cops. Not all blacks get shot by the police no matter what you think. Only dumb stupid gansta punks like yourself!!!!!!!!!!
Geno,
You seem to live in your comfort zone of mythology and stereotype. Meanwhile you and your sympathizers are loosing touch with this world. This is the path to your demise.

“Beam me up Scotty!”

Since: Nov 07

Allentown, Pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Craig wrote:
<quoted text>
Geno,
You seem to live in your comfort zone of mythology and stereotype. Meanwhile you and your sympathizers are loosing touch with this world. This is the path to your demise.
Yea yea yea, whatever. You keep talking all your weird nonsense. I was responding to the post right above me but forgot to include his post. read what that moron said so you know why I say what I said! otherwise..........
get a life

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

voice of reason wrote:
Did any of you know the white kids were unarmed, at the end of the driveway NOT in the house. The "home owner" took out his unlicensed gun with the 50 rounds of ammunition in the night stand, walked down to the end of the driveway, held the gun three inches away from the unarmed teen's face, and blew his head off. Does that sound like self defense to you?
you or stupid they come to a man house, yes it was self defense
peewee

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 20, 2012
 
i love me some spooks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holtsville Discussions

Search the Holtsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr you never get it 6,282
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr YUP 16,736
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr whoever 6,184
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr Dang It 109,526
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 18 hr Taxpayer 434
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) 20 hr Badtothebone 31
North Bellport residents struggle with crime, i... 20 hr Evan Politico 4
•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••