Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121871 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Gray

Powhatan, VA

#134771 Jun 22, 2014
LOST CAUSE
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
EDITED FOR SPACE
Rational requests are hopeless for our Simpering Shills.

Our Off-Topic gaggle of Fact Challenged Hasbarats are stuck on either simple minded, vulgar insults or Off-Topic anti Muslim Hate Screeds.

There's no defending the indefensible Zionist state that is currently gearing up for another long planned, "Cast Lead" style slaughter under the "Kidnapped teens" False Flag.

Only Israel's dwindling "Amen corner" claims to buy this most recent excuse to further Israel's Plan Dalet, Exterminate & Expel Solution.

Meanwhile IDF (the only Army that doesn't fight Armies) has its Storm Troopers kicking down doors and executing non Jewish teen agers.

Don't look for any News or photos of the murdered Palestinian teen agers in our Zionist dominated media.

As hundreds of non Jews are "Kidnapped" by IDF and random ones executed, rational people are beginning to wonder:

1. What did Hamas have to gain

2. What evidence do the False Flaggers have that their teens were kidnapped by Hamas

Don't expect any questions from our Ziono-Media Monopoly

AND

Don't expect anything but Off Topic, "Evil-Muslim" SpamTrums from our specious shills

Another "Kosher Coincidence"?

“Mossad chief's chillingly prescient kidnap prophecy”
http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premium-1.5987...
EXCERPT “Ten days ago, Tamir Pardo outlined a scenario that was spookily similar to the kidnapping of three teens missing in the West Bank since Thursday.” CONTINUED

“Mossad Chief predicted “three teens will be kidnapped” one week before it happened”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06/16/israe...

EXCERPT “Today, the whole world is recognizing and applauding Palestine’s new coalition government featuring the newly-reconciled PLA and Hamas. Israel is going crazy, screaming about the “evil Hamas terrorists.”

Suddenly three Israeli teens are allegedly kidnapped. Israel blames Hamas, and initiates a brutal crackdown in the West Bank.

But Hamas had nothing to gain, and everything to lose, from pulling off this kind of kidnapping.

The only beneficiary is Israel, which wants to delegitimize the Palestinian coalition government. The situation fairly screams “false flag!”

Now it has emerged that the head of the Israeli Mossad actually “called” the kidnapping a week in advance! Haaretz just reported:

Mossad chief’s chillingly prescient kidnap prophecy
Ten days ago, Tamir Pardo outlined a scenario that was spookily similar to the kidnapping of three teens missing in the West Bank since Thursday.

By Barak Ravid
Ten days ago, at a security cabinet meeting, Mossad Chief Tamir Pardo outlined a scenario spookily similar to the kidnapping of the three Israeli teens missing since Thursday night…

“What will you do if in a week three 14-year-old girls will be kidnapped from one of the settlements?,”  he asked.

“Will you say there is a law, and we don’t release terrorists?”
So Tamir Pardo has just won a place for himself in the False Flag prognosticators’ Hall of Fame alongside:” CONTINUED

Thanks

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#134777 Jun 22, 2014
petesickie 666 wrote:
by Jew 'forces' end ATIONS for Palestinians end JEW TERROR in Palestine.
The night has closed in, hasn't it, Lucifer?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134779 Jun 22, 2014
What do you think of our Islamic World Cup Goal Keeper, Tim Howard, who says he"s born in New Jersey?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134780 Jun 22, 2014
What do you think of all the Russian civilians being killed on the Russia-Ukraine border?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134782 Jun 22, 2014
Obama goes Poland last month and asks them to be calm and then giving them some outdated F-16 airplanes.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#134784 Jun 23, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to hell, to be with Allah, after one of your Sunni Moslem counterparts removes 20lbs of ugly fat from a top of your shoulders, pig. <:-o
You're going to the latrine cleaner paradise.
It's full of shitty zionists, you'll be right where you belong.
Lucifer

Saint-andré, Reunion

#134785 Jun 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you sleep last night, Lucifer?
Very well.
And you ?
Did you take your medication or did the warden coax you to sleep, zionist dbag ?
Lucifer

Saint-andré, Reunion

#134786 Jun 23, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'll Tell you about the voices I hear. those who deliberately conspire against me the zionist cumbucket.I'll Tell you how Anglicans, Jews, Free Masons and Catholics all came inside me, time and time again. I'll Tell us why they called me maggot and cumbucket.
I've neglected myr dental health
disgusting
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#134787 Jun 23, 2014
I'M SO SORE
Gray wrote:
My ball sack is all scratched up by my toe nails
Thanks
Trim them and wear a jock strap. I here to help.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#134789 Jun 23, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
I'M SO SORE
hard life of a rodent after meeting his zionist mentor.
Sgt Raymond Turner USA

Saint-andré, Reunion

#134790 Jun 23, 2014
"If I were the 'Stalin of America' most of our govt and media would be shot for treason or sent off to a FEMA camp or put to work on infrastructure projects. AIPAC and the Rothschild’s Federal Reserve would be no more. The debt would be erased over night. Lobbies and all political donations outlawed. MOSSAD agents in America would be shot on sight.
John Hagee would simply be put on a starvation diet. Pam Geller sent to a concubinage in Saudi Arabia. Alan Dershowitz and Joe Lieberman parachuted into Afghanistan wearing IDF officer’s uniforms and MOSSAD ID. George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld taken to Nevada and tied feet-first to wild stallions. Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh cast adrift on a life raft in the western Atlantic at 20 degrees north in the middle of Hurricane season. The entire lot of neo-cons involved in 9-11 would be loaded onto a remote control jet with just enough fuel to make it 500 miles off the east coast at 30,000&#8242;. These are only a few of the just ends for the traitorous agents of Israel.
This country would be cleaned up in short order."

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#134793 Jun 23, 2014
Petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting views ... agree with 95%!
More of your sick sadomasochistic fantasies; a lowly maggot showing his hostility and anger at his lack of personal power. But the truth is Anglicans, Catholics, Free Masons and Jews are all better than you and much more successful.

How is it that someone as brilliant as you remains chronically unemployed and watched?

An NFL Fan

USA

#134795 Jun 23, 2014
Petesickie 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fkc off you obdurat truth and concern of a seriously oppresed and occupied people you fkn rodent-snouted verminous piece of utter shit.
Why are you awake in the middle of the night, Lucifer? Did you preside over yet another Black Mass?
PetesayKeKi

Prescot, UK

#134797 Jun 24, 2014
Sgt Raymond Turner USA wrote:
"If I were the 'Stalin of America' most of our govt and media would be shot for treason or sent off to a FEMA camp or put to work on infrastructure projects. AIPAC and the Rothschild’s Federal Reserve would be no more. The debt would be erased over night. Lobbies and all political donations outlawed. MOSSAD agents in America would be shot on sight.
John Hagee would simply be put on a starvation diet. Pam Geller sent to a concubinage in Saudi Arabia. Alan Dershowitz and Joe Lieberman parachuted into Afghanistan wearing IDF officer’s uniforms and MOSSAD ID. George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld taken to Nevada and tied feet-first to wild stallions. Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh cast adrift on a life raft in the western Atlantic at 20 degrees north in the middle of Hurricane season. The entire lot of neo-cons involved in 9-11 would be loaded onto a remote control jet with just enough fuel to make it 500 miles off the east coast at 30,000&#8242;. These are only a few of the just ends for the traitorous agents of Israel.
This country would be cleaned up in short order."
Interesting views ... I agree 96%
PetesayKeKi

Prescot, UK

#134798 Jun 24, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your sick sadomasochistic fantasies; a lowly maggot showing his hostility and anger at his lack of personal power. But the truth is Anglicans, Catholics, Free Masons and Jews are all better than you and much more successful.
How is it that someone as brilliant as you remains chronically unemployed and watched?
Expect a lashing from Ratslayer, rodent-snout, next time you pop that hairy rounded, long-eared mutthead out of the SewerGate ...

An NFL Fan

USA

#134799 Jun 24, 2014
Petesickie 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I Expect a lashing from that hairy rounded unit, long-eared mutthead out of the SewerGate ...
Why are you chronically unemployed, Lucifer? Do you think it hurts your chances when you fill in 'Demon of the Underworld' as a previous position?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#134803 Jun 24, 2014
tarbaby wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a hard life as a beggar after meeting my zionist lover.
You just love Jew tips. Being gray's lil bustard girl hasn't helped?
Satan

Reunion

#134807 Jun 24, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be serving time in the Pen, for child buggery.. You know what they due to child rapists in the Big House, don't you Satan? <:-0
I'm waiting for you child mollester, my Big house is full of latrines for you to clean.
petesayKeKi

Prescot, UK

#134808 Jun 24, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Why would he, Ratslayer is serving time in the Pen, for child buggery. You're not far behind him. You know what they due to child rapists in the Big House, don't you Satan? <:-0
I certainly hope the furnace is big enough and hot enough, Ratty, when dear old Ratslayer relieves the world of another piece of vermin.
petesayKeKi

Prescot, UK

#134809 Jun 24, 2014
For Rattys everywhere ...(there's only one Ratty here)... listen up:-

'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old DQ(Dairy Queen) on Hawkins Ave. 3 hr What Was Its Name 19
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Miller Place, NY Thu Alicina18 5
Mike Yannucci Jun 19 Kevin O 1
Patchogue, May 24, 1960 (Jul '13) Jun 18 Manny Manz 6
News Long Island judge, 49, arrested for 'raiding th... Jun 14 mike miffi 13
News Islandia center gets Tesla Supercharging station Jun 11 1234abc 1
News Well testing ordered in Islip after contaminant... Jun 9 Duty to warn 12

Holtsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages