Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#134741 Jun 21, 2014
Gray wrote:
ANOTHER ISRAELI "FALSE FLAG" FRAUD

Re: "Plan Dalet"; the world's only State mandated policy of Genocide
“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...
EXCERPT “On that day in 1948, two months before Israel’s unilateral declaration of independence in defiance of the will of the organized international community as it then was at the UN, Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine." CONTINUED
I checked out the sites you posted. I don't believe for one second that the kidnappings of three Israeli teens is false or that the Mossad is responsible, Time will tell. I did read something I wanted to show you, It will take a few posts.

Palestinians Must Be Stopped!

Dear Readers and friends. Greetings from city of El-Bireh/Ramallah in Occupied Palestine. Sharing with you an excellent satire by my friend and hometown boy and a fellow American-Palestinian who lives and work in my home town of El-Bireh. Hope you enjoy it. Sami Jamil Jadallah.

Posted by: Sam Bahour Posted date: Juni 20, 2014 In: Analysis

I have had enough of those Palestinians. I think the world in general is also fed up with Palestinians. They have gone too far in demonizing Israelis and must be stopped. The international community must act now before it is too late and Israel is wiped off the map and a second tragedy of historic proportions fall on a significant part of the world’s Jewish population.

For starters, Palestinians embarked by land, sea and air onto Israel and displaced more than half the Jewish population of Israel in 1948. Imagine, more than half of the population of Israel displaced, forced to live to this day, 66 years later, in squalid refugee camps only hours from their homes. Other than some faint attempts to fight their way back to their homes in Israel, Israeli refugees have been “unreasonably reasonable” in accepting their fate, and continue to patiently wait for word when they can return home to Israel. This man made tragedy was perpetrated by Palestinians, who continue to this day to strangulate Jewish citizens of Israel by the use of brute force and economic suffocation in an attempt to have them voluntarily emigrate elsewhere.

Palestinians are a violent people. Every Palestinian high school graduate is forced into mandatory conscription, three years for males and two years for females. During this military stint, every Palestinian citizen is trained on the use of weapons and combat methods. Many Palestinians brag about how they brutalize Jewish Israelis during their military service; some have even posted photos on their Facebook wall of them posing with Israeli corpses or a blindfolded Israeli who was taken prisoner.

Palestinians are making Israeli livelihood miserable. They have set up military checkpoints in and around major Israeli cities, like Tel Aviv, Haifa, and Eilat. Palestinian soldiers stop only Israeli cars, sometimes for hours on end, while letting Palestinian registered cars ride through their checkpoints unhindered. When an Israeli wants to leave Israel, s/he must get Palestinian permission beforehand. If any Israeli gets on the Palestinian blacklist, his/her ability to leave Israel is impossible. Imagine not being able to leave your own country or being allowed to leave but not to return. Even when Israelis want to travel from one Israeli city to another, Palestinians have set up checkpoints, which resemble the border terminals between the US and Canada, with one difference: the process to pass is one of pure humiliation, more like cattle being pushed through caged pathways than passengers crossing a terminal.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#134742 Jun 21, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
All the above are all lies and falsified documents and some of them dont even exist anyplace but in the idiotic empty skull of this nazi hitler jr. Nazi bastard.
UN falsified documents ?

Ha ha ha

The only lies are the zionists supposed claim to Palestine.
These europeans have nothing to do in palestine, never had never will.

Zionist Land thieves and murderers must be tried and convicted, reparations paid to palestinians, Palestine integrity restored.

And you pathetic zionist must stop wasting palestinian air.
Bugger off, you are unwanted.

scatter rodent scatter
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#134743 Jun 21, 2014
Grey - please excuse the time lapse.

Israel has a huge potential to be a regional economic hub of tourism and trade, but Palestinians are blocking Israel’s ability to economically develop by every means possible. Israelis love technology, but every smartphone in Israel is a dumb phone because Palestinians are refusing to allocate the electromagnetic spectrum—which they control as part of their occupation of Israel—required for 3G services to Israeli telecommunications companies. Can you imagine, those Palestinians are actually refusing to free the airspace above Tel Aviv to Israelis! It gets worse. Israelis have found a huge natural gas well in Israeli territorial waters, in the sea of Tel Aviv, and the Palestinians are refusing to give Israeli firms access to tap the gas. Even Israeli fishermen are routinely shot at when fishing in the Mediterranean Sea.

As if all of this was not bad enough, for the past 47 years Palestinians have slowly moved their citizens to the hilltops around Israeli cities. The hilltops were first confiscated by the use of force, then Arafat, and now Abbas, send Palestinian security forces to protect the confiscated lands. Once the lands are ready, Palestinians have tapped the huge amounts of funds that donors have passed to them and used the funds, not to build schools and a health care system, but rather to build permanent housing in these military enclaves around Israeli cities, in order to entice Palestinians from Ramallah and Hebron to move to Tel Aviv and other Israeli cities. This is not only against international law, but defies common sense. How can Palestinians keep paying lip service to wanting to live in peace with Israelis when they keep gobbling up more Israeli land and move their population to take up residence inside Israel?

You think it cannot get worse? Well, you’re wrong. Palestinians have kidnapped 5,000 Israelis from their homes, about 200 are Israeli children under 18 years old, and have locked them into Palestinian jails. These jails that the Palestinians maintain are all built inside Palestinian lands in the West Bank and Gaza. When Israeli mothers want to go visit their loved ones, they must get permission from Palestinian security forces to visit. Hundreds of those 5,000 prisoners are being held without charge; the Palestinians deceitfully call it Administrative Detention. You would think the world would hold these Palestinian jailers accountable, but they haven’t for decades. This is why the time has come to stop those Palestinians once and for all.

Israelis cannot be expected to live like this forever. Something must be immediately done to stop these Palestinians and hold them accountable for the daily atrocities that they are committing against humanity. Israelis are a peace loving people. They come from a religion that rests on a pillar of social justice. What is being done to them is beyond imagination.

Israeli civil society has made a call for the world to divest from Palestine. Israelis across the political spectrum are referring to how Jews around the world supported the boycott and divestment of Apartheid South Africa, which successfully collapsed that racist regime. Jews are pointing to their always being on the correct side of history, from the US civil rights movement to people’s struggles in Latin America. They now beg the world to act to stop Palestinians before it is too late.

The time is now to boycott Palestine, divest from Palestine, and apply serious sanctions on Palestine until it removes the boot of military occupation from the necks of Israelis.

Sam Bahour is a Palestinian-American business consultant in Ramallah, the West Bank, and blogs at epalestine.com . He contributes this satirical piece in the spirit of Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984). To make this piece fit today’s reality, just reverse the roles of Israel/Israelis and Palestine/Palestinians.
Anonymous

Providence, UT

#134744 Jun 21, 2014
ummm always conflict huh
[IMG]http://portalpark.net/102 04/23/g.png[/IMG]>
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#134745 Jun 22, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I checked out the sites you posted. I don't believe for one second that the kidnappings of three Israeli teens is false or that the Mossad is responsible, Time will tell. I did read something I wanted to show you, It will take a few posts.
USA Levi Born

what you've been reduced to, since you've been owned owned owned over and over again.

carry on with the time-consuming zionist deceipt tactics

lmfao

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#134746 Jun 22, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
USA Levi Born
what you've been reduced to, since you've been owned owned owned over and over again.
carry on with the time-consuming zionist deceipt tactics
lmfao
Zionism has nothing to do with it. The only way for Islam to ever have a quiet life again is to stop attacking and threatening the people who mock you. If you refrained from violence, hatred and mass murder eventually you would be ignored the way Hindus, Jews, Buddhists and Sikhs are ignored.

But until then, a primitive, pre-modern Islam is locked into an endless exchange of abuse with shocking, tasteless, irreverant infidel Westerners. It is an exchange that Islam can only lose. If Islam wants to be free from blasphemy and mocking, it needs to disengage from the West entirely, not engage with it. Stop asking the West for assistance and then hating us for it.

The USA is not responsible for Muslims killing Muslims. The West is not responsible for the fact that the Islamic world is a half a century behind civilization in terms of infrastructure, transportation, mathematics, science, medicine, literacy, education and human rights. Stop pretending Islam is interested in personal freedom, equality, DEMOCRACY and social justice. Stop blaming others for the failure of Islam as a political and social system that is quickly extinguishing itself.
GodChild

Prescot, UK

#134747 Jun 22, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Zionism has nothing to do with it. The only way for Islam to ever have a quiet life again is to stop attacking and threatening the people who mock you. If you refrained from violence, hatred and mass murder eventually you would be ignored the way Hindus, Jews, Buddhists and Sikhs are ignored.
But until then, a primitive, pre-modern Islam is locked into an endless exchange of abuse with shocking, tasteless, irreverant infidel Westerners. It is an exchange that Islam can only lose. If Islam wants to be free from blasphemy and mocking, it needs to disengage from the West entirely, not engage with it. Stop asking the West for assistance and then hating us for it.
The USA is not responsible for Muslims killing Muslims. The West is not responsible for the fact that the Islamic world is a half a century behind civilization in terms of infrastructure, transportation, mathematics, science, medicine, literacy, education and human rights. Stop pretending Islam is interested in personal freedom, equality, DEMOCRACY and social justice. Stop blaming others for the failure of Islam as a political and social system that is quickly extinguishing itself.
You're a disgusting lyin' vermin, Ratty. DO NOT come here talking about blasphemy and depicting every one who claims to be 'muslim' as a murderer. Jews .... many many in the ZOGs and the Banksters who pay off politicians are the real barbarians in the world, and if you continue along this lying and evil way I am going to get extremely angry vermin-snout. On the subject of blasphemy, we know you Ratty and your vile hatred of Christ and the thousands of disgusting and blasphemous posts against his very name as well as the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. Take heed Ratty, I am NOT happy with such pathetic and blatant Lies you squeal here. I am watching you, rodent-snout .. be aware of that.

I will forward this post pronto to petesake and Ratslayer, Vermin-head ... you may need to check your sewers more closely later, fool.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#134748 Jun 22, 2014
GobChild wrote:
<quoted text>
'
I am going to get extremely angry
. Take heed Ratty, I am NOT happy
post pronto to petesick and Ratslayer,
You're becoming angry and you'll be sending messages to yourself, Lucifer? Those who watch must have had quite an amusing weekend.

How many thousands of your racist rants have been deleted so far, devil worshiper?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#134749 Jun 22, 2014
GodChild wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a disgusting lyin' vermin, Ratty. DO NOT come here talking about blasphemy and depicting every one who claims to be 'muslim' as a murderer. Jews .... many many in the ZOGs and the Banksters who pay off politicians are the real barbarians in the world, and if you continue along this lying and evil way I am going to get extremely angry vermin-snout. On the subject of blasphemy, we know you Ratty and your vile hatred of Christ and the thousands of disgusting and blasphemous posts against his very name as well as the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. Take heed Ratty, I am NOT happy with such pathetic and blatant Lies you squeal here. I am watching you, rodent-snout .. be aware of that.
I will forward this post pronto to petesake and Ratslayer, Vermin-head ... you may need to check your sewers more closely later, fool.
Thanks for sharing your lame Nazi fantasy of your superiority. In truth, you are a loathsome maggot who is being watched. You are the very lowest form of life and have no say in policy or politics. Go back to your isolation and keep your eye on the drone.

Stop blaming others for your unemployment. Brush your teeth, get help for your mental illness and get a job.
petesaykeki

Prescot, UK

#134750 Jun 22, 2014
GodChild wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!

USA

#134751 Jun 22, 2014
petesickie 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excrement!
Does your 'girlfriend' reside in the same place as your imaginary friends, Lucifer? Be careful, as she may secretly be one of the watchers.
petesaykeki

Prescot, UK

#134752 Jun 22, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your lame Nazi fantasy of your superiority. In truth, you are a loathsome maggot who is being watched. You are the very lowest form of life and have no say in policy or politics. Go back to your isolation and keep your eye on the drone.
Stop blaming others for your unemployment. Brush your teeth, get help for your mental illness and get a job.
Why argue with Godchild, Jew? If you have something to say ... say it to me OK? You disgusting venomous freak, Ratty. Insolence very much noted, rodent-head. Be careful, Frank..
petesaykeki

Prescot, UK

#134753 Jun 22, 2014
END JEW RACISM JEW APARTHEID AGAINST INNOCENTS END OCCUPATION IN PALESTINE, ANCESTRAL HOME OF THE MESSIAH, Christ.

USA

#134754 Jun 22, 2014
petesickie 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why argue with Godchild, Jew? If you have something to say ... say it to me OK? You disgusting venomous freak, Ratty. Insolence very much noted, rodent-head. Be careful, Frank..
LOL! Do you actually believe you're fooling anyone with the phony aliases, Lucifer? Is that why it's said that the devil takes many shapes?
GodChild

Prescot, UK

#134755 Jun 22, 2014
petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how these Jews react to truth, indeed as Christ explained for the whole of mankind the truth of so many of the worst kind of Jews:--

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not." John 8.32
GodChild

Prescot, UK

#134757 Jun 22, 2014
*Petesaykeki
petesaykeki

Prescot, UK

#134758 Jun 22, 2014
GodChild wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how these Jews react to truth, indeed as Christ explained for the whole of mankind the truth of so many of the worst kind of Jews:--
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not." John 8.32
It's indeed a truth and straight out of the soul and mind of the Messiah!

USA

#134759 Jun 22, 2014
GobChild wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Listen, Ratty, verminous freak and paid Jew troll. Petesaykike has no 'phony' aliases, just GodChild whereas you, rodent-snout hide behind 40+ aliases and actually believe the thread in unaware LOL
You're a weak little sort of man, aren't you, Lucifer? They're watching.

USA

#134760 Jun 22, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's indeed a spoof and straight out of the butt and mind of the devil!
The voices are becoming more and more palpable, aren't they,Lucifer?
Godchild

Prescot, UK

#134761 Jun 22, 2014
petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
It's indeed a truth and straight out of the soul and mind of the Messiah!
Perhaps the most important quote before Jews murdered Christ:

'and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32

Vital and so relevant today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parts of private Cedar Beach accessible to public (Feb '09) 2 hr David Lee 31
Review: Roseland School Of Dance (Jul '08) Wed Rose 34
News Dumping case trial date set for ex-Islip officials Wed whats wrong 1
News The view from 'Mr. Subprime Lender' (Mar '07) Tue Mjgurl 18
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 27 lkjlk 79
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Jun 24 Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Jun 23 Facepunch Grandpa 130

Holtsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages