Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121911 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Oh look

Rome, Italy

#131726 May 12, 2014
Dang It wrote:
I eat the butt hole and swallow the come. i am a lady boy.
Dang It wrote:
I love the Jewish pee pee. I suck at them all the time.
Dang It wrote:
I love the Jewish pee pee. I suck at them all the time.
Dang It wrote:
Let me lap up the sperms and lick the butt hole. I am a hoar.
It's the Hindu pee pee sucking hoar.

You no ladyboy but Pro ASSForRentt f*ggit who gets rammed in the butt hole by Malabar moderators for payment in exchange for trolling with nicked IDs.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131727 May 12, 2014
Oh look wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's the Hindu pee pee sucking hoar.
You no ladyboy but Pro ASSForRentt f*ggit who gets rammed in the butt hole by Malabar moderators for payment in exchange for trolling with nicked IDs.
Is that the Best you can do, Hired Bully Topix Office Troll? Are you on Topix overtime? You have a Union Contract? If Topix doesn't pay you 500 dollars an hour for being a Professional Internet Troll you're being Cheated.
Purely Canadian

Spruce Grove, Canada

#131728 May 12, 2014
O_o
So you

Rome, Italy

#131729 May 12, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the Best you can do, Hired Bully Topix Office Troll? Are you on Topix overtime? You have a Union Contract? If Topix doesn't pay you 500 dollars an hour for being a Professional Internet Troll you're being Cheated.
like ASSForRentt f*ggit who nicks your ID and posts crud in your name.

OK we no longer come to your defense.

Maybe it you yourself this proxy ASSForRentt f*ggit who nicks your ID and posts crud in your name. hey?
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#131730 May 12, 2014
Some body changed my calling card for me.
Don't know why.
Regardless of that , what I want to say is .
Come on , no body really believes our Civilization would have been possible without Duality of Ordination.
All the great inventions come from Secular..
Theology is by necessity a brain lock .
Otherwise Sin ( the word comes from Sumerian Moon Worshippers that Prophet Abraham confronted) would have run riot as explanation was impossible.
It's very likely Secularism would never have departed sacrificing children in ovens to create the fear necessity for collective work.
Allah's Ordination (Clergy) subjectively created the conditions necessary to allevate the the problem associated with our innate nature.
We can't bear each other because we are all sovereign , but we have to work together.
Civilization began by the emotion created by sacrifice.
Secular could not have tackled that.
And likewise Theological could not have deviated from blind worship to see the universe for what it is.
Civilization is the twin phenomenas of Technology (Science) and Biological Survival of Human Kind.
One is useless without the other.
That's why it's the twin dimensions of Allah's Ordination, the Secular and the Theological.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#131731 May 12, 2014
>
Faith wrote:
Americans laugh our asses off when the Israelis humiliate dirty, cowardly muslims! LOL!
>
>
Well faith.........what will you be laughin orf when the zionist israelis are really
in charge and take over running the USA in real time........
>
Just imagine the IDF banging on you door at 3am......
>
It wont be long........
>
Larfin yo say........me thinks not.......
>
Obama the paid up zionist will say Suck it up.........!
>
>
Dang It

Renton, WA

#131732 May 13, 2014
Mandela wrote:
>
<quoted text>
>
>
Well faith.........what will you be laughin orf when the zionist israelis are really
>
>
It wont be long........
>
>
>
>
Nelson Mandela was a terrorist and Barack Obama is a Muslim.
Go Le Doggie Baron Go

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#131734 May 13, 2014
So you le doggie baron wrote:
I have been eating from the Malabar butt hole and smoking the Hindu dick pole. I loves the taste of sperms.
We know.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#131735 May 13, 2014
>
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Nelson Mandela was a terrorist and Barack Obama is a Muslim.
>

Dont take my mere word........just google it ,,,,,,,,,,

Zionist funded his election and re-election to the tune of around 30 mill each time......
After all Cheney and Rumsfeld both good ole zionist ..........oversaw trillions of US $$$$$
stolen so given Obama a fellow zionist a hand up is just formality....
>
While ur at it google American born zionist .......It'll really make ur day........

>
Dang it ..........Yowl only wake up when yo be already sunk........
Very sad
>
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#131736 May 13, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Nelson Mandela was a terrorist and Barack Obama is a Muslim.
>
So was 100% of the zionist israeli government at the out set of partition
and also much of the past 70 years........
>
Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld etc, etc , etc are likewise........
>
Yo should take some time to get to yoself up to speed with past and current affairs....
>
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#131738 May 13, 2014
Mandela wrote:
>
<quoted text>
>
>
>
>
It wont be long........
>
>
>
>
Mandela, you are and were a very sick person.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#131740 May 13, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Mandela, you are and were a very sick person.
>
oh and now you act for faith tooooooo uzit
>
Better bunker down tight when the IDF come a knocking .....
Jus check" breakin the silence" for a run down of what to expect ...

PS dont forget to wear your brown trousers ..........
>

>
Gray

Richmond, VA

#131741 May 13, 2014
THE PANHANDLING PARIAH
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
EDITED FOR SPACE
"Breaking the Silence" and the other groups that speak out are, unfortunately outnumbered in what is becoming an even more myopic & more extremist Right Wing Zionist state.

Obviously, Israel attracts mainly unemployable, militant, welfare fanatics who enjoy killing unarmed native Arabs and stealing "Free Land"

Most of the delusional Psycho-Settlers come from afar to play "Ancient-Hebrew-Warrior " only with someone else's money which has only contributed to Israel's dismal image problem for which no amount of Hasbara Propaganda is enough.

Are YOU in any way persuaded to feel more favorably toward Israel by the vulgar, bigoted & hate filled ravings of "Faith", "Uzi", "Zioni" & that "USA-1" closet Zionist?

America's younger Jews don't have the stomach for what has become a Genocidal Welfare repository for trigger happy miscreants who can't get a real job outside of a heavily subsidized society:

“Where Democracy And American Zionism Butt Heads”
http://time.com/84365/j-street-aipac-israel-z...
EXCERPT “ A 2013 Pew poll found that less than a third of American Jews under the age of 30 believed caring about Israel was essential to Jewish identity, compared to two thirds of American Jews over the ago of 65.

There are lots of reason for this drop-off, but at least one of them is the unaddressed tension between the American value of being free to criticize and the American Zionist value of not allowing criticism.” CONTINUED

=======

“American Jews are giving up on Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/american-jews-...
EXCERPT “Just 10 percent of American-Jewish voters said Israel was their highest priority when they went to the polls, according to a recent exit poll conducted by the pro-peace Israel lobby J Street. Nine out of 10 said domestic issues like job rates and health care were their top concerns.”CONTINUED

The only thing that has kept this Genocidal, "Pure Race", Zionist State has been Older American Jews and their near omnipotent Zionist Lobbies who are completely out of touch with the younger Jews who will replace them

Thats why Israel's days are limited; Militant Israeli Zionists have become addicted to handouts

“Henry Kissinger:''In 10 years Israel will cease to exist''
http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2012/...

EXCERPT “According to news reports, Henry Kissinger and sixteen American intelligence agencies agree that in the near future, "Israel" will no longer exist.

The US Intelligence Community agrees, though perhaps not on the precise 2022 expiration date.

Sixteen US intelligence agencies with a combined budget over USD70 billion have issued an 82-page analysis titled "Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East".

The US intelligence report observes that the 700,000 "Israeli" settlers illegally squatting on land stolen in 1967 - land that the entire world agrees belongs to Palestine, not "Israel" - are not going to pack up and leave peacefully.

Since the world will never accept their ongoing presence on stolen land, "Israel" is like South Africa in the late 1980s.

The report states that the brutality and criminality of the settlers, and the growing apartheid-style infrastructure including the apartheid wall and the ever-more-draconian system of checkpoints, are indefensible, unsustainable, and out of synch with American values.

The US intelligence community report says that in light of these realities, the US government simply no longer has the military and financial resources to continue propping up "Israel" against the wishes of more than a billion of its neighbors.”

In order to normalize relations with 57 Islamic countries, the report suggests, the US will have to follow its own national interests and pull the plug on "Israel".CONTINUED
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#131742 May 13, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Get Lost!
I don't take orders from buck toothed sheep molesters. When that farmer catches you he will fill that large Korean asz with buck shot. Are you using condoms?
Dang It

Renton, WA

#131743 May 13, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>I don't take orders from buck toothed sheep molesters. When that farmer catches you he will fill that large Korean asz with buck shot. Are you using condoms?
Condoms are forbidden in the DPRK and farmers don't have shotguns, if they did, they'd be using yak shot instead. You know nothing about North Korea, so why pretend!
Dang It

Renton, WA

#131744 May 13, 2014
Gray wrote:
THE PANHANDLING PARIAH
<quoted text>
"Breaking the Silence" and the other groups that speak out are, unfortunately outnumbered in what is becoming an even more myopic & more extremist Right Wing Zionist state.
Obviously, Israel attracts mainly unemployable, militant, welfare fanatics who enjoy killing unarmed native Arabs and stealing "Free Land"
Most of the delusional Psycho-Settlers come from afar to play "Ancient-Hebrew-Warrior " only with someone else's money which has only contributed to Israel's dismal image problem for which no amount of Hasbara Propaganda is enough.
Are YOU in any way persuaded to feel more favorably toward Israel by the vulgar, bigoted & hate filled ravings of "Faith", "Uzi", "Zioni" & that "USA-1" closet Zionist?
America's younger Jews don't have the stomach for what has become a Genocidal Welfare repository for trigger happy miscreants who can't get a real job outside of a heavily subsidized society:
“Where Democracy And American Zionism Butt Heads”
http://time.com/84365/j-street-aipac-israel-z...
EXCERPT “ A 2013 Pew poll found that less than a third of American Jews under the age of 30 believed caring about Israel was essential to Jewish identity, compared to two thirds of American Jews over the ago of 65.
There are lots of reason for this drop-off, but at least one of them is the unaddressed tension between the American value of being free to criticize and the American Zionist value of not allowing criticism.” CONTINUED
=======
“American Jews are giving up on Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/american-jews-...
EXCERPT “Just 10 percent of American-Jewish voters said Israel was their highest priority when they went to the polls, according to a recent exit poll conducted by the pro-peace Israel lobby J Street. Nine out of 10 said domestic issues like job rates and health care were their top concerns.”CONTINUED
The only thing that has kept this Genocidal, "Pure Race", Zionist State has been Older American Jews and their near omnipotent Zionist Lobbies who are completely out of touch with the younger Jews who will replace them
Thats why Israel's days are limited; Militant Israeli Zionists have become addicted to handouts
“Henry Kissinger:''In 10 years Israel will cease to exist''
http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2012/...
EXCERPT “According to news reports, Henry Kissinger and sixteen American intelligence agencies agree that in the near future, "Israel" will no longer exist.

The US Intelligence Community agrees, though perhaps not on the precise 2022 expiration date.

Sixteen US intelligence agencies with a combined budget over USD70 billion have issued an 82-page analysis titled "Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East".

The US intelligence report observes that the 700,000 "Israeli" settlers illegally squatting on land stolen in 1967 - land that the entire world agrees belongs to Palestine, not "Israel" - are not going to pack up and leave peacefully.
Since the world will never accept their ongoing presence on stolen land, "Israel" is like South Africa in the late 1980s.
The report states that the brutality and criminality of the settlers, and the growing apartheid-style infrastructure including the apartheid wall and the ever-more-draconian system of checkpoints, are indefensible, unsustainable, and out of synch with American values.

The US intelligence community report says that in light of these realities, the US government simply no longer has the military and financial resources to continue propping up "Israel" against the wishes of more than a billion of its neighbors.”
In order to normalize relations with 57 Islamic countries, the report suggests, the US will have to follow its own national interests and pull the plug on "Israel".CONTINUED
How is the Seattle day shift going here, are you union?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131747 May 13, 2014
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

Get Lost!
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>I don't take orders from buck toothed sheep molesters. When that farmer catches you he will fill that large Korean asz with buck shot. Are you using condoms?
Now that the fact has been established "Krackerjacks" here that you are a hired Topix LLC and resident Bully Troll you should be informed that you working for less than 500 dollars an hour Topix LLC is cheating you on your wages.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#131748 May 13, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Get Lost!
<quoted text>
Now that the fact has been established "Krackerjacks" here that you are a hired Topix LLC and resident Bully Troll you should be informed that you working for less than 500 dollars an hour Topix LLC is cheating you on your wages.
When you learn how to give a proper reply, using Topix tools, somebody might take you seriously. They don't teach that in Korea or are you all just that stupid? Do you buy Kim Young Cum's underwear on e-bay for sleep aid? When you catch that last fleeing lamb for your daily honeymoon, do you say a prayer?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#131749 May 13, 2014
DUNG wrote:
ld be informed that you working for less than 500 dollars an hour Topix LLC is cheating you on your wages.
Yeah yeah, you said that dull crap before, stooge.

Come up with something fresh and I'll hand you an American dollar. That's a lot of money to you people.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131750 May 13, 2014
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

A Typical Psychotic Topix Internet Hired Goonish and Bully Troll here who ignores their exposed situation hoping it will go away.
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DUNG, how's the weather here in Pyongyang? <¦-o
Is that all you can do "Faith" the Man, the Hired and Paid Topix Bully Troll, write bad jokes as this one will probably cost Topix LLC and Liar Chris Tolles for what's it is worth, about a dime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sonic Boom? I Think Not Feb 10 Patchogue lady 1
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Feb 9 Jeff Staford 45
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... Feb 6 Dantheman 3
Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents and siblings Re... (Dec '13) Feb 5 joanNYadoptees 7
Pathmark closed . Feb 2 Kcalb Reggin 3
How's the snow, losers? Feb 2 Patchogue lady 2
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Feb 2 Evan Politico 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages