Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121911 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131033 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
The "palestinians" never existed. It is all a sham designed to legitimize the muslim agenda of genocide against the Jews.

Unfortunately for the filthy muslims, they are to incompetent and cowardly to pose a threat to any civilized people.
Civilized? That would exclude you "Faith", who's also An NFL Fan and -USA_1.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131034 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
The "palestinians" never existed. It is all a sham designed to legitimize the muslim agenda of genocide against the Jews.
Unfortunately for the filthy muslims, they are to incompetent and cowardly to pose a threat to any civilized people.
Does the SPD want to talk about Hate graffiti on Mosque walls?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131035 May 7, 2014
The word "Palestine" has been used since the 5th century B.C.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131037 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>You should use one of your other 41 Topix names.
FAKE Dang It ID THIEF wrote:

<quoted text>

Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

41 here should think about Kissinger's 10-year sellout road map for Israel and how to make friends with the Muslims instead of running around scrawling Hate-graffiti on Mosque walls.

No Hoax, but the standard pattern of revealing fact on sensitive issues like Israel; denial that it was said even when it's a fact and was expressed by Kissinger.

You are so predictable, why is that?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131040 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>You should use one of your other 41 Topix names.
FAKE Dang It ID THIEF wrote:

<quoted text>

Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

41 here should think about Kissinger's 10-year sellout road map for Israel and how to make friends with the Muslims instead of running around scrawling Hate-graffiti on Mosque walls.

No Hoax, but the standard pattern of revealing fact on sensitive issues like Israel; denial that it was said even when it's a fact and was expressed by Kissinger.

Got any more slogans to paste on the Mosque walls?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131043 May 7, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that the Zionist Regime continues to assume that the US will continue to sacrifice American blood and resources for our "ally" based on the actions of US Politicians who do NOT have the support of the Military and Intelligence community.
The US is already fighting Israel's wars in Afghanistan and deeply entrenched in the Region.
As an older Veteran, I spend time around all Vets at our V.A. hospital. Most all of the burned, mangled, mutilated and traumatized young Vets know that their sacrifices are/were for the ungrateful Zionist state.
Political considerations prevent the top Brass from expressing their similar feelings too loudly but their anti Zionist sentiments are there.
The US cannot continue to support a parasitic, Expansionistic, arrogant & intransigent State that refuses to make any genuine concessions and continues to push for more wars for Zionist "Lebensraum" (i.e. Iran, Pakistan etc
“The Americans’ awakening against Israel’s haemorrhaging of their tax dollars”
http://www.redressonline.com/2013/09/the-amer...
EXCERPT “Americans are waking up. One has only to look at the grassroots campaigns that are cropping up across the US, something that would have been inconceivable just a few years ago.
• Israel is a wealthy nation. Its per capita income (GDP) is higher than most of Europe. It is not a needy country.
• The US needs the money at home. Almost any domestic need is of higher priority than sending money to Israel.
• Israel refuses to act in US interests. US foreign policy requires Israel to stop building settlements in the West Bank, East Jerusalem, the Golan Heights… Israel refuses, but the US continues to send aid. Does this make sense?
• Israel has conducted some of the most massive spying operations against the US government, and has killed US citizens, including Rachel Corrie, James Miller, Furkan Dogan, Dr Khaled Salah, Mohammed Salah and many others.
• Israel seeks visa waiver privileges in the US but wants to be able to exclude large numbers of US citizens from entry to Israel.
• Israel deliberately attacked US naval forces in an unprovoked attacked on a lightly armed vessel, the USS Liberty, in international waters on 8 June 1967, with more than 200 American casualties, including 34 deaths, almost sinking the vessel, despite clear US Navy markings, including a large American flag.
• Israel pushes the US into wars that benefit Israel much more than the US, such as Iraq…
• Israel is committing massive human rights violations, often with the support of US aid. Israel refuses to allow its non-Jewish citizens (mostly Palestinians) to live in more than 90 per cent of the country, and discriminates in jobs, schools, public services and many other ways. Why should we support this?
• Israel promotes war and discrimination in many parts of the world through the use of weapons, spy agencies and mercenary services.CONTINUED
Thanks
Kissinger is a "big gun" for propagating inside information and he has been doing it for years; Israel is now seen as a liability in the Mid-East as it's realized by Kissinger's handlers that Islam is not going to go away so engagement is necessary, at the expense of the present attitudes and beliefs of Israel.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131044 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
Jesus was a Jew.
Sorry, NOT!
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131045 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It was a word the Romans used. There has never been a country called "palestine" and there has never been a "palestinian" people. They are filthy Jordanians, Egyptian scumbags and Iraqi rats.
Dang It wrote:

The word "Palestine" has been used since the 5th century B.C.

Palestine is an Area. The Romans put the name on it using the Greek word for the area. And the people who live in the area of Palestine are called what? Take a good guess; you get one shot at it so get it right the first time, An NFL Fan.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131046 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't know. I live in Michigan, dip-sht.
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

Does the SPD want to talk about Hate graffiti on Mosque walls?

You have no credibility; stop lying
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131047 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I only use the name "Faith" and I never use a proxy. Period. When I insult someone, I want them to know who's insulting them, you nutless little f/aggit.
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

And "Faith" is a Manly name like you there in Seattle?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131048 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
Jesus was a Jew.
And not a word about the "Stilted" English of this poster?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131049 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I only use the name "Faith" and I never use a proxy. Period. When I insult someone, I want them to know who's insulting them, you nutless little f/aggit.
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>

...and now you're on Wikipedia trying to dig yourself out of the Hole you've gotten into looking for an answer that doesn't exist?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#131050 May 7, 2014
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Dung It wrote:
trying to dig yourself out of the Hole you've gotten into looking for an answer that doesn't exist?
You're a blathering foreign fool.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131053 May 7, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're taking to your role as a lowly toady very well, friendless little man.
They're still parked down the street today, aren't they?
What's Dullard here think of the new "The People's Republic of the Ukraine?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131056 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

Dang It wrote:

trying to dig yourself out of the Hole you've gotten into looking for an answer that doesn't exist?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You Dullard have some facts like your ass weighs 400 pounds?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131057 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was a JEW. LOL LOL LOL!
Fck you, sand n**ger!
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

Sorry, NOT!

Historical Facts speak otherwise.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131058 May 7, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DUNG wrote:

<quoted text>

Dung It wrote:

Simpletons like Dullard here can be summoned like a Butler; just ring the bell 'cause they're not too far away
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131059 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
Jesus was also a queer. He ran around with a bunch of girly men in sandals. Not one of those sissies had a woman.
The Vatican archives may say otherwise as Jesus may have been married but to admit may be too difficult for the lower standard of historical thinkers like you.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131062 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have anything in your life besides this nonsense? You spend every waking minute type this sht and you have yet to say one single thing worth reading, you fckng loser.
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

And not a word about the "Stilted" English of this poster?

Tell the Others here about your 41 usernames and hanging out on Topix 24 hours a day.

This is same person, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Dang It Kennewick, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA ,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA , Guess Who Kennewick, WA all from Seattle.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131064 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was a JEW. LOL LOL LOL!
Fck you, sand n**ger!
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

Sorry, NOT!

You and Donald Sterling are good friends and agree on many issues?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... Sat Dantheman 3
Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents and siblings Re... (Dec '13) Fri joanNYadoptees 7
Pathmark closed . Feb 2 Kcalb Reggin 3
How's the snow, losers? Feb 2 Patchogue lady 2
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Feb 2 Evan Politico 13
Genealogy and DNA tests. Feb 1 joan 1
News Pre-dawn raid on Shinnecock Reservation nets dr... (Apr '07) Jan 31 YouAreAMoron 64
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages