Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121862 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129942 Apr 29, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're so fcking stupid, you couldn't figure out how to pour piss out of a boot, even with directions on the heel, Moslem ape. <¶-o
When are you planning on writing a comprehensive sentence sitting there on your fat ass in Seattle?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129943 Apr 29, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind screeches like a referee's whistle, doesn't it, Lucifer?
Can you be called "Krackerjacks" for lack of a better username?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129944 Apr 29, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>*You're* English is piss poor, because *you're* an uneducated Moslem.*Your* irrational hatred of Israel and the Jews, is a result of overcompensating to make up for *Your* 3rd world beginnings.
I hope that spelling lesson helped out.
The UK may have been dumb enough to import you, thinking they can make a difference in the world, but as the old adage goes: "You can take the rat out of the dump, you just can't take the rat out of the rat." <¶-o
So Ratloder, what do you have against Muslims?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129946 Apr 29, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
They are lazy. They are liars, thieves, beggars and terrorists. The world would be a much more peaceful and prosperous place if there were no muslims in it.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#129947 Apr 29, 2014
peitersake 666 Ip wrote:
<quoted text>
not how the RAT squeals so muc proud Jew ... proud of its 'heritage.'
If not for those who watch you, your life would have even less meaning, Lucifer.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#129953 Apr 29, 2014
Pete666sick wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Ratty!! A Jew *** Vermin *** A Racist *** and a Jew, Hater.
Do you ever wonder how many posters here are among those who watch you, Lucifer?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129954 Apr 29, 2014
Pete007sake wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Ratty!! A Jew *** Vermin *** A Racist *** and a Jew, Hater.
Shut the fck up, you flaming sis. You're a fckng punk bittch.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129955 Apr 29, 2014
"AMMAN/ABU DHABI (Reuters)- War and drought have crippled Syria's wheat crop, with some experts now forecasting output of the staple food could fall to around a third of pre-war levels, and possibly even below 1 million metric tons ( 1 metric ton = 1.1023 tons) for the first time in 40 years....."

http://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-war-ravaged-s...

That's OK. They have already made the leap to cannibalism. And there is plenty of corpses available.

Bon Appetit' monkeys!

LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129957 Apr 29, 2014
"KHIRBET AL-TAWEEL, West Bank (Reuters)- Israeli forces demolished several structures, including a mosque, in a Palestinian village on Tuesday, the day a deadline for a deal in now-frozen peace talks expired...."

http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-forces-demolish...

Go Jews!!!!!!!

I love those bulldozers.

Especially the one that did the job on Rachel "Pancake" Corrie. Dumb little tramp.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129958 Apr 29, 2014
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#129959 Apr 29, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
]If it's Muslim women, my shlong. They love skinless pork sausage. Just like you. Think maybe you can cap those buck teeth? My boys are getting a rash.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#129960 Apr 29, 2014
Faith wrote:
LOL Is it too late to send dead flowers and a Mass card?
Zioni

Israel

#129961 Apr 29, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
WIKIPEDIA IS YOUR CREDIBLE REFERENCE. LOL
Give me the reference to the 99% who you claim agree with you. There was no such word as Jew in the OT and the law that they followed was the law of Moses not the Jews. Moses was not a Jew but a Hebrew as stated in the Torah. There were no Jews they were Judeans and comprised a mixed group some of whom were the Pharisees who Jesus was so critical of. They talked the talk but didn't walk the walk
You caution me on my religious belief and yet that is exactly what the Zionists use as one of the premesis for the creation of the apartheid state of Israel. No wonder the Torah Jews are so diametrically opposed to Israel and reel in horror and disgust, as do certain Christian groups. You claimed Jesus didn't exist and yet a "Jew" called Josephus confirmed that he did
I don't care what evidence you have. Not all Levites were priests so shove in up your ass. There is no documentation in the old testament re the word Jew or Pharisee and the English word Jew did not get introduced and substituted into the bible till between the 16th and 18th century
They were called Hebrews and after Jacob they were called Israelites. These current day Jews are in no way the true Israelites and they were not all of the tribe of Judah.
\\

Wiki INCLUDES SOURCES UNLIKE YOUR VETERANS TODAY AND RENSE WHO ARE NOTHING MORE THAN NEO-NAZIS.

YOU HAVE NEVER GIVEN ANY EVIDENCE PROVING THAT JEWS ARE NOT THE ISRAELITES. TYPE IN GOOGLE AND YOU CAN FIND NEARLY EVERY STUDY ON THE SUBJECT EVER DISAGREES WITH YOU.

I know its hard for you as once you admit that Jews are actually Israelites your anti-Jewish beliefs are clear.

I did think at one point that you were not a dumbass but you continuously show otherwise.

THE HEBREW WORD FOR JEW WHICH IS FOUND IN JEWISH TEXTS IS YEHUDI. JEW IS JUST AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION. YOU KNOW YOUR CLAIMS ARE RIDICULOUS BUT YOUR HATRED BLINDS YOU.

LOOK UP THE WORD APARTHEID AS PALESTINIANS HAVE THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT AND INSTITUTIONS AND ARE NOT UNDER ISRAELI CONTROL.

Most Torah Jews agree with me. I was once a Torah Jew. AS USUAL YOU ARE SPREADING LIES AND INCITING AGAINST THE JEWISH PEOPLE.

Unlike yourself i accept information when it is factual or sourced not depending on who wrote it or if it supports my agenda as you seem to do.

There are hints of Jesus existence but not as the son of god. Either way Jesus preached love while you preach hate so not very Christian of you. Although modern antisemitism stems from Christianity so maybe you are more Christian than i thought.

Levites?? what are you going on about? Do you even know anything about Judaism in the first place that you didn't find on Neo-Nazi sites??
The Cohen Gene has been passed down for centuries.

AS YOU STATE ABOVE "I DON'T CARE WHAT EVIDENCE YOU HAVE".
Of course don't let facts get in the way of your hatred.
Zioni

Israel

#129962 Apr 29, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
TRUE TORAH JEWS:
The relatively new concept of Zionism began only about one hundred years ago and since that time Torah-true Jewry has steadfastly opposed the Zionist ideology. This struggle is rooted in two convictions:....
http://www.tr uetorahjews
So you post a letter written by Neturei Karta who number in the hundreds amongst millions of Jews worldwide. A prime example of your ignorance and arrogance. Its usually a Englishmans trait in my experience.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_Zionis...
Religious Zionism started before Modern Secular Zionism.

It was religious Jews who continuously returned to the land throughout the past 1000 years not secular Jews.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Isaac_Ko...
You have not heard of Rav Kook either or Zvi Hirsch Kalischer
Rav Kook is the father of the Dati Leumi-Orthodox movement in Israel
Zioni

Israel

#129963 Apr 29, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...and??? One study and all of a sudden Danetoo is wetting herself with excitement thinking that she is of higher intelligence tahn others. Wake up call for her we can all see her "lack of intelligence" based on her own pride and ignorance. Who did the data on the study? Let me guess an atheist or a Jew. LMAO
Says the person who bases her whole world belief on ONE study claiming Jews are Khazar.

Speaking of ignorance and pride.

You actually care who did the data on the study and not the actually information and its reliability??

For someone who claims to have no issues with Jews and to not be a Jew-hater you seem to be having an identity crisis. What has a Jew got to do with anything while speaking of an Atheist study?? or is this another plan of the "Zionists" to take over the world

STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO DEFINE "ZIONIST" A WORD YOU LOVE TO USE.
Zioni

Israel

#129964 Apr 29, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of years ago in a debate with the Archbishop of Canterbury Dawkins actually admitted that he was agnostic as opposed to being an atheist and that he couldn't prove that God didn't exist, so there is hope for everyone.
Maybe as an Athiest he acknowledges that he may be wrong and there is a god.
Although there is no proof to support the gods existence especially as portrayed by Monotheistic religions, one must accept that it is still possible. That would make you an agnostic.

You can't prove someone which doesn't exist, just as you can't disprove it.

Pastafarians
Zioni

Israel

#129965 Apr 29, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe I have, have you?? I didn't read the original post just the heading Blaming Israel for carnage. Based upon the content of all on here I don't believe it has been addressed by anyone since I have been on this thread
Most people on this thread don't care what is posted but there has beena concerted effort by the anti-Israel here to continue this post due to its name.
As you state above you didn't ever read the original post.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129966 Apr 29, 2014
Zioni wrote:
I think what I said was that not all Israelites are Jews and I denied that Abraham, Moses and Isaac were Jews

To call Abraham a Jew would make him a descendant of Isaacís yet unborn grandson Judah. The Tribe of Judah had no existence on earth during the time of Abraham and Isaac. If Isaac was a Jew, then surely his twin sons, Jacob and Esau would be Jews. We all know that Esau, Jacobís twin brother, became the progenitor of the Edomites, as they are known today. If Jacob was a Jew, how could it be that his twin brother would not be, since they were both born of the same father and mother? The Hebrews were not Jews, because Judah, from whom the Jews descended, was not yet born.
Jacob, one of these twin brothers had 12 sons, which came from four different mothers. None of these 12 sons were Jews. One of his 12 sons was Judah, but in the sense in which we use the word "Jew" today, the term cannot be applied to Judah, for "he was not a Jew," because of the fact that they whom we call Jews today have certain characteristics and are racially a type that came into existence hundreds of years after Israel left Egypt. This racial type or remnant we know as the Jews is only a small portion of the descendants of Judah, who was only one of the 12 sons of Jacob. There are no Jews among any of the descendants of Jacobís other 11 sons.
After the death of Solomon the kingdom of Israel broke up into two separate kingdoms. The House of Israel consisting of 10 tribes in the North and the House of Judah consisting of the tribe of Judah and Benjamin in the south
The 12 Tribes of Israel became two nations, with widely different destinies, until the time when they will be united in the coming age.(Ezek. 37:22) The distinction or separation between Judah and Israel was foreshadowed at an early date. In Psalm 114:1, 2 "When Israel went out of Egypt...Judah was His SANCTUARY and Israel His DOMINION." In Samuelís day, the two Houses, Judah and Israel, were numbered separately. In I Samuel 11:8 we read "And when he numbered them in Bezek, the children of Israel were three hundred thousand and the men of Judah thirty thousand." Even at this early date, Israel numbered ten times more than Judah. The Numerical contrast today is very much greater. The Bible tells us that the Jews would be "few in number," but it tells us that Israel would be as the sands of the sea for multitudes (Hosea 1:10). The Scriptures tell us that David reigned seven years over Judah before he was made King over Israel. If Judah and Israel are the same, how could David be king for seven years over Judah before he was made King over Israel? Until the year 975 B.C. the descendants of Jacob formed one nation. But they are spoken of as "the two families which the Lord hath chosen" (Jer. 33:24).
People today such as you are evidently unacquainted with the fact that, according to Biblical history, there was not a single "Jew" known as such upon the face of the earth earlier than 600 years after the death of Moses, or about 1500 years after Abraham was born.

To be continued

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#129967 Apr 29, 2014
There were, of course, Hebrews and Israelites long before that time; Abraham and Isaac were Hebrews; but they were neither Israelites nor Jews. The 12 sons of Jacob were Hebrews and Israelites, but they were not Jews. The same may be said of Moses and Aaron, of the people of the Northern Kingdom, of Elijah and Elisha. To avoid confusion over the expression "Israel" it is necessary to determine in which sense it is used in any particular passage, whether it means:(1) "The whole of the Twelve Tribes; (2) Or the House of Judah alone as being a part of the Twelve Tribes; (3) Or the Ten-Tribed Kingdom."

Ten Tribe of Israel Never Called Jews

Nothing can be more unscriptural than to call all Israelites "Jews;" it is as absurd as calling all Americans Californians. Most of Israelites are not Jews because they are the descendants of the other tribes of Israel. There is just as much reason for calling all Israelites "Danites" or "Gadites" or "Ephramites" as there is for calling them Judahites or "Jews." It is just as reasonable to call all "Jews" "Danites" as it is to call all "Danites" "Jews." The term Jew is never used until more than a thousand years after Abraham. It appears for the first time in II Kings 16:6, where we are told that the King of Israel, together with the King of Assyria, made war against the King of Judah. Now since in this passage Israel, one Kingdom, made war against the Jews, another Kingdom, how can they both be the Jews? The Scriptures never once refer to the Ten-Tribed House of Israel as "The Jews;" neither past, present, nor future. The term "The Jews" is never, in Godís Word, applied to the 12 Tribes, collectively, or to the Ten-Tribed House of Israel.
The fact that Jacobís two wives, Leah and Rachel, are spoken of as "building the House of Israel," of necessity divides the immediate household of Jacob into "two families." In Jeremiah 33:24 they are spoken of as "the two families which the Lord hath chosen." The Covenant promise of the BIRTHRIGHT was given to one of these families, and that of the SCEPTRE to the other family. Rachel was to be the mother of "thousands of millions" while Leah was to be the mother of royalty. Genesis 49:10 shows us that Judah represents the SCEPTRE family; and I Chronicles 5:2 tells us "THE BIRTHRIGHT is Josephís." Never try to apply a BIRTHRIGHT blessing to the Jews. Judah and the Jews were excluded from the BIRTHRIGHT promises, Joseph from the SCEPTRE. The BIRTHRIGHT people are not, and are never in the Scriptures called Jews.

In Ezekiel the 37th chapter we are told that "the two sticks" which are still separate, but which are yet to be reunited, represent Judah on the one hand, and Joseph and the "House of Israel" on the other. One of these sticks represents the SCEPTRE people and the other the BIRTHRIGHT people. Judah, the inheritor of the SCEPTRE, is only a half bother to Joseph, the inheritor of the BIRTHRIGHT. The SCEPTRE and the BIRTHRIGHT inheritors are "two-families" with different mothers. How could the distinction between the SCEPTRE and the BIRTHRIGHT families Judah and Israel be more emphatic?

To be continued

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#129968 Apr 29, 2014
In Jeremiah 30:3, 4 we have a prophecy yet to be fulfilled concerning the uniting of the two Houses. Here we read: "For the days come, saith the Lord, that I will bring again the captivity of MY PEOPLE Israel and Judah; and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers and they shall possess it. And these are the words that the Lord spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah." Here God calls Israel and Judah "My People Israel and Judah." So if Judah, the Jews, are the people of the Lord, then the Lord has a people besides the Jews whom He calls Israel and who are not counted among the Jews.

God divided the Abrahamic promises among Jacobís twelve sons, and when He said through Jacob that Ephraimís "Seed shall become a multitude of nations." He was not referring to the Jews who never have or ever will be "a multitude of nations," God was speaking to the BIRTHRIGHT heirs. The "Nation and a Company of Nations" promised in Gen. 35:11 was a BIRTHRIGHT BLESSING TO BE FULFILLED" in the last days before Christís Return (Gen. 49:1) to Joseph and his descendants (I Chron. 5:1), none of which are Jews. In Jer. 31:9, God said, "Ephraim is My firstborn," and in Gen. 48:19, Jacob said of Ephraim, "His seed shall become a multitude of nations" - just the opposite of what was said of Judah - "He shall become a remnant." That this promise to Israel was not to Judah is proven by the fact that Judah has never been a multitude of nations, and never will be. And so, more than 2,000 times God refers to Israel when what He says has no more to do with the Jews than with the Germans, or the Italians or the Chinese, or the Russians. On the other hand, the word "Jew" is mentioned 265 times, and in no instance does it refer to the Northern Kingdom of Israel or to any of their descendants.

The separation into the Two Nations took place many years before any of the major or minor prophets wrote; therefore, the "Israel" known to Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, the minor prophets, our Lord, the evangelists, and the apostles, had no Tribe of Judah in it. Israel, as known to all of these writers, was a non-Jewish people. Israel has remained a non-Jewish people to this day. The amalgamation theory is hopelessly discredited in the presence of the Bible. The closing books of Bible history leave Israel and Judah in separation from each other, while Bible prophecy keeps them separated until reconciled and united in the Kingdom-Age, and are dwelling representatively in the Holy Land under the personal reign of the Lord Jesus Christ, their welcomed and Crowned Messiah.

I hope you can appreciate the amount of time I have spent on putting this together to explain the above to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Schools do the math (Dec '06) 18 hr JAM 31
Genealogy and DNA tests. (Feb '16) Mon joanNYadoptees 2
Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents and siblings Re... (Dec '13) Mon joanNYadoptees 9
For biological parents who relinquished children. (May '17) Mon joanNYadoptees 2
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) Apr 22 Happy owner 41
News DA: Port Jefferson woman gave pot brownie to 4-... Apr 22 Lucy lou 1
News Store owner charged in sale of fake Gibson guit... (Sep '07) Apr 22 P Malone 54

Holtsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages