Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129065 Apr 23, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry you still have a few more hours until you need to put your head down for a kip. LOL
Eat sht, you Nazi s'lut. You have been exposed as a muslim mole. Now quit lying to everyone, fella.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129066 Apr 23, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Faithy is dirtying her panties and is losing the plot because she is worried about being sued for her obscene posts. Very sad to see her in this state of mind. I don't deny the holocaust by the way and unless you have some proof which I know you don't it just goes onto your pile of lies which is getting bigger by the day. LOL
LOL! Yeah right, you dumb c*nt. I'm quaking in my boots! LOL!

Sheilaa is a Holocaust-denying, anti-Semitic muslim propagandist.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129069 Apr 23, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>This is an American forum, so drop the U *behavior* nitwit. You call Faith a 'dyke' because you fantasize about her, while you lie next to your ball less husband, old Nazi hag. <¦-o
So that still doesn't excuse your lack of English spelling. You put emphasis on "English" no one else. LOL

Location hidden

#129070 Apr 23, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Yeah right, you dumb c*nt. I'm quaking in my boots! LOL!
Sheilaa is a Holocaust-denying, anti-Semitic muslim propagandist.

...and yet it is you and not me that keeps bringing it up, looking for a little sympathy LOL

Location hidden

#129071 Apr 23, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Fck off, Americans aren't under the boot of the queen, we have a much more efficient spelling system, one that makes sense. If you're making an 'er' sound, why would you write it back asswards, with an 're', little 3rd world muzzie immigrant? <¦-o
Make me you ignorant English speller. LOL

Location hidden

#129072 Apr 23, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Eat sht, you Nazi s'lut. You have been exposed as a muslim mole. Now quit lying to everyone, fella.
Why because you do? No thanks I not into those funny Ameircan behaviours. Over here we flush it down the toilet. LOL
r u funny gay or funny ha

Selden, NY

#129073 Apr 23, 2014
American History by Sinai wrote:
`
Jews in israel must realize that the land they are squatting their dirty illegal alien fat lazy lard criminal arses on,.. does not belong to any jew whatsoever..
And the injurious beastly illegal jew must remember this fact and Truth, the land that was procured and attained by the Rogue Regime of Marxist crazed were part and parcel to the Communist Red Army Jews, who exterminated over 100 hundred million non-Jews and still have not answered for their Supreme High War Crime Holocaust..

`
What these monstrous lying war crime jews did was to used Adolf Hitler and the innocent German people as their Jew scapegoats and blame the German people false Holocaust to cover their own Supreme Holocaust.

`
There was "no" 6 million Jews who were murdered by or in any German's Gas Chambers, its a proven document fact and Truth..

Jews are tricksters and Shylock who prey on others.. and we advice you who are righteous in your heart and spirit, to pray for accurate knowledge and God will open your eyes and essence to fact and Truths if you want to be humbled enough to learn..
`

`

I feel so sad and we feel so sorry for the Palestinian farmers and their loved ones who died at the hands of illegal alien jews

i feel hate and contempt for those terrorist jew savages who've killed innocent farming human beings as sociopaths israeli jews. Who are these converts and evil doers aloud to exist with out being prosecuted????

They are ruling us in the USA and making us part and parcel to their cowardly endless terrorism/....

They've expected to rule with High War Crimes...and with their endless lies and deceptions and for those who think that they are God's chosen,...you know nothing about our Grand Creator...

Location hidden

#129074 Apr 23, 2014
Off for lunch back later!!!
Mt Sinai

Selden, NY

#129075 Apr 23, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
`

`

`
`

Enjoy your lunchSheilaa/.....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129076 Apr 23, 2014
r u funny gay or funny ha wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
I feel so sad and we feel so sorry for the Palestinian farmers and their loved ones who died at the hands of illegal alien jews
i feel hate and contempt for those terrorist jew savages who've killed innocent farming human beings as sociopaths israeli jews. Who are these converts and evil doers aloud to exist with out being prosecuted????
They are ruling us in the USA and making us part and parcel to their cowardly endless terrorism/....
They've expected to rule with High War Crimes...and with their endless lies and deceptions and for those who think that they are God's chosen,...you know nothing about our Grand Creator...
Shut the fck up, you Nazi f/aggit. Your bullsht doesn't wash anymore. Jerk-off.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129077 Apr 23, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Can't stand the heat? LOL! Bye.
Zioni

Israel

#129080 Apr 23, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
MORE LAND STEALING
Israel accused over new Hebron settlement move
A new Israeli settlement development in a tense West Bank city has drawn allegations that Benjamin Netnayahu's government is trying to sink already floundering peace talks
By Robert Tait, Hebron
6:08PM BST 14 Apr 2014
Israel has been accused of trying to sabotage efforts to rescue stuttering peace talks after giving Jewish settlers the go ahead to set up home in one of the most volatile parts of the occupied West Bank.
The charge came after three families on Sunday moved into a four-storey building in the outskirts of Hebron - long notorious for confrontations between Israeli settlers and its 185,000 Palestinian residents.
Amid signs of rising tensions in the area, a 40-year-old Israeli man was shot dead after a gunman opened fire on his car near Hebron as he drove to a dinner celebrating the start of the Jewish Passover festival on Monday evening, the Israeli army said. The victim's wife, aged 28, and one of his children, aged nine, were wounded in the same incident, which prompted an army manhunt in the nearby Palestinian village of Idna.
The new settlement development was the first to be approved in Hebron for 30 years, according to Breaking the Silence, a group of former Israeli soldiers opposed to the military occupation of the West Bank
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW SHEILAA LIES CONTINUOUSLY AND WHAT SHE POSTS HAS NO BASIS IN REALITY.

There is no "new settlement".

These "settlers" bought the land and building legally and have had to fight for years in court to be allowed entry onto their property. This was a Supreme court case which they won because they have legal evidence to their purchase. Maybe you should ask the Palestinians why according to their laws PALESTINIANS ARE SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR SELLING LAND TO A JEW.

One had nothing to do with the other and the shooting murder is clearly connected to the "peace talks" if anything.

So after allowing a group of Jews to move into a building they legally own near the tombs Hebron its bigots like you who have a problem. AS USUAL DIFFERENT LAWS FOR JEWS WITH SUPPORT FROM SHEILAA. According to the Bible which you believe in Abraham purchased the land.

Another example of the regular lies throughout the Western media when it comes to Israel.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129081 Apr 23, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not Jewish nor am I an 'Off Topic Hasbarat'. I thought we already clarified that I'm a paid Topix agitator, the advertisers love controversy, it's good for business! I bet the Topix paychecks are a lot better than what you get from your mullah, to post your filthy anti Jewish propaganda, Moslem stooge. <¦-o
You confirmed it then an Internet Bum with 40 usenamers.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129082 Apr 23, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you see a lot of things everyday, like UFOs, Bigfoot, unicorns, leprechauns, gremlins, garden gnomes, the Loch Ness monster and young boys being buggerd at your mosque, just to name a few. Hell you probably even see dead people too, Lucifer!
How's "Faith" today in the snow capped peaks of New Baltimore, MI?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129083 Apr 23, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you see a lot of things everyday, like UFOs, Bigfoot, unicorns, leprechauns, gremlins, garden gnomes, the Loch Ness monster and young boys being buggerd at your mosque, just to name a few. Hell you probably even see dead people too, Lucifer!
Here's "Faith, "An NFL Fan" and "-USA_1", one and the same, close together as always on Topix.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129084 Apr 23, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>No. Say it isn't so. Are you suggesting he yanks his Gray, dressed as an Arab boy? Say it isn't so.
And here's "Ratloder," how much mental effort do you apply dreaming up usernames like "Faith," "An NFL Fan" and "-USA_!"?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129085 Apr 23, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I need to inform you, that you actually have the name wrong on the poster you're addressing; it's 'forskinsnake' not 'forpetesake'.
Thanks and best regards: Topics Management....
You've been here for 10 hours straight, what gives?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129086 Apr 23, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's "Ratloder," how much mental effort do you apply dreaming up usernames like "Faith," "An NFL Fan" and "-USA_!"?
You are such a clueless fckng jerk off. What a little bittch!
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129088 Apr 23, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a clueless fckng jerk off. What a little bittch!
You lose.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129089 Apr 23, 2014
Muslims are okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Fri Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Thu Facepunch Grandpa 130
News E. Islip named in list of top suburbs (May '07) Jun 23 look into it 261
all drownings (Jun '07) Jun 22 Lorraine short 24
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Jun 21 Eric 22
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Jun 15 Watchman 204
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages