Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118978 Feb 28, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
with all this heavy medication you should pass out quickly and lay off the computer.
plus your warden will be able to rest for a while.
they must be quite depressed to hear you mumble the same inane 2 line comments.
Some are quite resistant to their medications as can be seen by this one posting none stop for 13 hours about nothing of relevance. It's sad but funny at the same time
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118979 Feb 28, 2014
petesake341 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never hated anyone for what they are. Jews 'Israel' are dropping bombs on children and run a nazified state of terror against an unarmed Arab nation. They are bullies, thieves, murderers and liars in many instances. I hate them for what they do ... sometimes in the light, often in the darkness. Who/who?
Unarmed Arab nations? At least be real. Five Arab nations attacked Israel a day after it became a state.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118980 Feb 28, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
That zionist shill for shekel is about to reach a record of 40000 posts of useless crap.
Talk about a life dedicated to defend her zionist buddies.
Problem is that this dummy if anything is showing us all what an idiot they are. No one could accept anything it posts as being credible, because it is irrelevant to the topic. It just consists of repetitious posts whose only contribution in their mind is disruption of the forum

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118981 Feb 28, 2014
MORE STRONG ARM TACTICS BY THE ISRAELIS

Five Palestinians hurt as Israelis fire on protesters

Published — Saturday 1 March 2014

BIRZEIT, Palestinian Territories: Israeli soldiers shot and wounded five Palestinians in clashes in the West Bank on Friday, medics said, after the funeral of a man killed during an army raid.

Clashes broke out between stone-throwing Palestinians and Israeli troops at the Atara checkpoint near the town of Birzeit shortly after the funeral, and medics said five people suffered bullet wounds to the legs.
The army said some 200 Palestinians began throwing stones at Israeli forces, who used “riot dispersal means” against them, including live fire “against the main instigators.”

Read more:

http://www.arabnews.com/news/532981

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118982 Feb 28, 2014
Israeli forces kill Palestinian in the West Bank

BIRZEIT, West Bank Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:17am EST

(Reuters)- Israeli forces opened fire and killed a Palestinian they were seeking to arrest in the occupied West Bank on Thursday, after the man had barricaded himself inside his house, Reuters witnesses said.

Israeli soldiers and police surrounded the home of Muataz Washaha, 24, and called on him to turn himself in. Although his relatives came out of the house, he refused to leave.

After several hours of standoff, the Israeli forces knocked down part of the building with a bulldozer and opened fire. Washaha's body was found shortly afterwards.

An Israeli military statement said that Washaha had been wanted for "suspected terror activity" and that the forces, which later found an assault rifle in the house, were operating under the premise that he was armed.

Two other suspects were arrested at the scene.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/27/us-...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118983 Feb 28, 2014
NFR has run off with its tail between it's legs. It is unable to cope when people challenge its rubbish
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118985 Feb 28, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mozart AND Michael Jackson .... Were killed by Jews???
Really ?? How's that ...?? How did you work that one out?
Tell us please
Pretty weird stuff.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118986 Feb 28, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, why are your zionist murdering buddies still stealing land from palestine and killing palestinians ,
Why do they use an army and jet fighters, missiles against women and children ?
Is it because they are murdering cowards, and you support them because you are one of those cowards who suck up to the zionist asscracks ?
Tell me.
Loving the zionists because they are murderers is very old and hackneyed.
Are you feeling better now that you have made your coming out as a closet jew and outspoken zionist.
And you are just a screaming minion. We all know you have the truth by the crowds who follow and admire you. You're really going places. In your fantasy world at least.

Why aren't you out publically spewing your crap face to face with people instead of hiding behind your computer. It's certain you'd draw a crowd, may even make the news.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118987 Feb 28, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are just a screaming minion. We all know you have the truth by the crowds who follow and admire you. You're really going places. In your fantasy world at least.
Why aren't you out publically spewing your crap face to face with people instead of hiding behind your computer. It's certain you'd draw a crowd, may even make the news.
I'm flattered that you find it necessary to use my posts as your own. It shows us all that you are unable to use your own comments but need to use that of others. LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118988 Feb 28, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you out publically spewing your crap face to face with people instead of hiding behind your computer. It's certain you'd draw a crowd, may even make the news

Here's what I posted:

Yeah you know all about gutlessness" hiding behind your laptop 24/7 posting your insulting,bigoted and racist posts instead of confronting people face to face". Gutless wonder was a term developed to describe you to a tee!!!!!

It's certain you use other peoples posts and use them as your own as you don't have the brains to think of anything original. LMAO
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118989 Feb 28, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what I posted:
Yeah you know all about gutlessness" hiding behind your laptop 24/7 posting your insulting,bigoted and racist posts instead of confronting people face to face". Gutless wonder was a term developed to describe you to a tee!!!!!
It's certain you use other peoples posts and use them as your own as you don't have the brains to think of anything original. LMAO
The only thing certain is I didn't read your post. Get over yourself.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118990 Feb 28, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing certain is I didn't read your post. Get over yourself.
Sure you did you liar. It is obvious to all who read your post. LMAO
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118991 Feb 28, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you did you liar. It is obvious to all who read your post. LMAO
You're the last person I'd want to sound like. I'd rather sound like petesake or ocxz before you. But, think what you need too.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118993 Mar 1, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the last person I'd want to sound like. I'd rather sound like petesake or ocxz before you. But, think what you need too

Then stop using my posts as your own. LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118994 Mar 1, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the last person I'd want to sound like. I'd rather sound like petesake or ocxz before you. But, think what you need too

Yeah shows us all what a true hypocrite you are and how you find it so easy to suck up to others. LOL
ocxz

Nanterre, France

#118995 Mar 1, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Unarmed Arab nations? At least be real. Five Arab nations attacked Israel a day after it became a state.
Sure, can you give us a memo of which arab forces entered Zioland, how many zionist cities destroyed, how many zionists dead in that "5 pronged attack" ?

It is well known now that it is the zionist thugs armed with western weapons who attacked by deceipt its neighbors as soon as they had the chance, unprovoked, just like by deceipt they bombed the british and killed palestinians to steal their country, and by deceipt they cry wolf everytime, and by deceipt you zionist shill for asscracks will wag your big brown tongue to lie and abuse.
ocxz

Nanterre, France

#118996 Mar 1, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oxcz - basically that all jews die
Dane Dyke you are a compulsive liar with a big brown tongue which service zionist rear ends.
ie hasbarat.

You mention that I said
"basically all jews die"
What is basically ? did i say all jews die or not ?

Show me which post, lying sack of sheet and puke.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#118997 Mar 1, 2014
Storm Whining wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently I am doing well enough that you make childish attempt at saying nothing, Your a bag of wind, I'm not your wife go back to bed and dont hold the covers over her head just so you can fart
You spell like a third grader. Did you know that, knuckle dragger?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118998 Mar 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You spell like a third grader. Did you know that, knuckle dragger?
Who gives a frig but you, you boring piece of crap

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#118999 Mar 1, 2014
NFR has wet the bed after less than two hours sleep if that, and is back on board posting its crap and seeking attention from whoever will give it to it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islandia Music Thread 3 hr Little Stuart 3
SUNY-EMPIRE College Road Tue SmokinJoe 1
News Nesconset dad writes to give his injured teen a... (Dec '08) Tue Thomas Archer 9
News Town of Islip OKs bonds for animal shelter, air... Mon charge the taxpayer 3
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Oct 14 SmokinJoe 12
SCCC Natures Garden (Dec '12) Oct 12 SmokinJoe 9
Marie Oct 12 Don 1

Holtsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages