Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121917 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#115083 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you put your big girl panties on and grow up
How deeply funny. Are you always so pinch-faced?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115084 Feb 1, 2014
Have you even wondered if there is a price that the people, living on the Palistinian side, would accept to surrender the land to Israel, then use the funds to secure land on the other side of Jordan so as to be surrounded by Arabs? I mean it would mean leaving behind some sacred territory but would also mean the people in the area can then be safe and establish routes and start over a win win ie Israel is happy with the new territory, Syria gets money and Palistine is legally an entity without any questions. Hmmmmmm I bet the world would help in donating funds to this cause just for the sake of peace in the ME.

I would donate.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115086 Feb 1, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you have read Gray's copy and paste, Petesakes horrible contributions and some weirdo from NY but say nothing, WHY is that?
I judge each person on what they post and most of what, although not all he posts. I agree with. Next question?
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#115087 Feb 1, 2014
sent Israeli jews 2 Hague wrote:
<quoted text>
^/55
Jello, to our Truth seeking friend from Liverpool...
These shills and ploys want you to hug a Marxist.Com munist Satanic demonized savage Jew,...now that's funny!
Hugging a terrorist jew is like hugging a pile of racid sh!t from GWB, Lenin and d sharon combined...
What will these jackasses come up with next...LOL!
the little german nazi hitler jr is vomiting again. get help vermin.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115088 Feb 1, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hhahahaha hahahaha brain dead Christian. yes, some of them are. blind too.
Did Christ commanded to lie non stop about his own people??
It seems you are deaf dumb and blind to the "truth" Adolf. Did Christ teach his followers to steal other people's land and dispossess them of their property? No what he taught his followers was to turn the other cheek. Did he teach them to discriminate against others and to intimidate, kill and torture others. Did he teach them to isolate, segregate one group from the other>

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115089 Feb 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How deeply funny. Are you always so pinch-faced?
Hmm I guess you don't have any big girl panties to put on and you are still at the diaper stage
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#115091 Feb 1, 2014
Granny knows Mud Dwellers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
I all know that you believe that the jews in israel are your god's chosen people....isnt that correct heathen?
And we also know that you and your kind want to be on your knees at the wailing wall when jsraeli mud dwelling illegal alien jews are gyrating their pelvices at their idol wall and you john hagee are waiting and watching them j pagans reach a happy ending on your dumb heathen heads as you say, thank you master's of baiters//
You have no idea of who I am. How could you? But you do seem a bit excited all the same... eh spanky?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#115092 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm I guess you don't have any big girl panties to put on and you are still at the diaper stage
when you say"big girl" are you talking size?
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#115093 Feb 1, 2014
Granny knows Mud Dwellers wrote:
`
`
`
`
If my old memory serves me correctly, weren't jews tried and convicted of killing young non-jew children in their "blood libel rituals of/in Trent" /?
i hope nobody would think that ol' granny is making this sh!t up, because i dont want to be labeled as a convert hater.
Yep we still do it german nazi retard. Passover is coming up and we must have about a million gallons of fresh Christian kosher young blood. Watch kids dissapear from your hood.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115094 Feb 1, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>when you say"big girl" are you talking size?
What's it to you or do you think you fit the bill??

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115096 Feb 1, 2014
Israel is not a democracy

Israel never sought to assimilate or integrate the Palestinian population, treating them as second-class citizens and excluding them from public life and the public sphere. The state practiced systematic and institutionalized discrimination in all areas, such as land dispossession and allocation, education, language, economics, culture, and political participation. Successive Israeli governments maintained tight control over the community, attempting to suppress Palestinian/Arab identity and to divide the community within itself. To that end, Palestinians are not defined by the state as a national minority despite UN Resolution 181 calling for such; rather they are referred to as “Israeli Arabs,”“non-Jews,” or by religious affiliation.

All of this without even considering the blatantly undemocratic nature of Israel’s military occupation of the over 3 million Palestinians of the Gaza Strip and West Bank (including Jerusalem).

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115097 Feb 1, 2014
MORE COUNTRIES THAN EVER BEFORE BOYCOTTING ISRAEL

Ministers split on strategic plan over how to counter boycott threats
Yuval Steinitz advocates PR counteroffensive, but Foreign Ministry says this would play into activists' hands.

By Barak Ravid | Jan. 31, 2014 | 1:11 AM | 6

Government ministries are sharply divided on how to handle the increasing threat of international boycotts and sanctions against Israel over the West Bank occupation and settlements. The Strategic and Intelligence Affairs Ministry, headed by Yuval Steinitz, advocates a public relations counter-offensive, but the Foreign Ministry, led by Avigdor Lieberman, argues that this would play into the hands of boycott activists.
Meanwhile, Norway’s Ministry of Finance announced yesterday that it will exclude Israeli firms Africa Israel Investments and Danya Cebus from its Government Pension Fund - Global, a vast fund that invests the country’s oil and gas wealth in foreign stocks and bonds.
According to the announcement, the Norwegian ministry received a recommendation on November 1 from the nation’s Council of Ethics to exclude the two companies from the fund “due to contribution to serious violations of individual rights in war or conflict through the construction of settlements in East Jerusalem.”
Read more at:
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense ...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#115098 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm I guess you don't have any big girl panties to put on
Did you really think it would be funnier if you repeated it, dull one?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#115099 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you are deaf dumb and blind to the "truth" Adolf. Did Christ teach his followers to steal other people's land and dispossess them of their property? >
Like the

Euro/ Australians did to the aboriginees or the Euros did to the "native" Americans?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#115100 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it to you or do you think you fit the bill??
my my..so touchy...have you been advocating for the indigenous australians lately?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115101 Feb 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really think it would be funnier if you repeated it, dull one?
Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115102 Feb 1, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Like the
Euro/ Australians did to the aboriginees or the Euros did to the "native" Americans?
On another forum your comments could be considered appropriate but not on one dealing with the atrocious actions of Israel which is what this forum is about. Nice try at deflecting though :))

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115103 Feb 1, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> my my..so touchy...have you been advocating for the indigenous australians lately?
You appear to be the touchy one just because I asked you are reasonable question. I always advocate for the underdogs which is why I support the Palestinians in their plight
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#115104 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
MORE COUNTRIES THAN EVER BEFORE BOYCOTTING ISRAEL
Ministers split on strategic plan over how to counter boycott threats
Yuval Steinitz advocates PR counteroffensive, but Foreign Ministry says this would play into activists' hands.
By Barak Ravid | Jan. 31, 2014 | 1:11 AM | 6
Government ministries are sharply divided on how to handle the increasing threat of international boycotts and sanctions against Israel over the West Bank occupation and settlements. The Strategic and Intelligence Affairs Ministry, headed by Yuval Steinitz, advocates a public relations counter-offensive, but the Foreign Ministry, led by Avigdor Lieberman, argues that this would play into the hands of boycott activists.
Meanwhile, Norway’s Ministry of Finance announced yesterday that it will exclude Israeli firms Africa Israel Investments and Danya Cebus from its Government Pension Fund - Global, a vast fund that invests the country’s oil and gas wealth in foreign stocks and bonds.
According to the announcement, the Norwegian ministry received a recommendation on November 1 from the nation’s Council of Ethics to exclude the two companies from the fund “due to contribution to serious violations of individual rights in war or conflict through the construction of settlements in East Jerusalem.”
Read more at:
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense ...
hey that same fund is

now barred from buying sovereign bonds issued by North Korea, Syria and Iran...

two companies or three countries,...those wacky wacky euros can never seem to make up their minds..

http://www.jpost.com/Business/Business-News/N...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115105 Feb 1, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
hey that same fund is
now barred from buying sovereign bonds issued by North Korea, Syria and Iran...
two companies or three countries,...those wacky wacky euros can never seem to make up their minds..
http://www.jpost.com/Business/Business-News/N...
I'm sure they won't be losing any sleep over the matter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Wed true independent 20
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Wed SmokinJoe 111
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) May 24 Paperboy 26
Northport V.A. Hospital May 23 Jayar 1
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) May 21 Deserted in the D... 1,817
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May 20 The executioner 15
dope (Feb '14) May 20 Faultofmine 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages