Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
ocxz

Reunion

#115040 Feb 1, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>n2?
"lets get back to blaming the genocidal zionist state born on the blood and the land of palestinians who had nothing to do and never ever harmed those who benefited from a shelter and abused their hosts by murdering them and taking over their land and this goes on to this day,"
could you pleeez explain this statement you've made?
it seems a bit disjointed,..nonsensical...con fusing
"palestinians had nothing to do"???does that mean they were bored?
P'rhaps some of your Hamas buddies should fire some katushas from a school yard for a little excitement or something"to do"...... or strap on a ballbearing nail laden explosive vest and go on an Israeli bus for an exciting civilian blood filled ride?
heaven forbid they've "nothing to do".
Maybe they should try negotiating, again.
You are once again going off-topic in a frantic effort to retain some kind of composure, as while we are adressing the heart and therefore source of the problem, you pathetically wave the "i don't understand what you are saying" excuse yet you switch on to whine about one of the meagre consequences of the problem.
So let us remind you hasbarat of the reason why we are having this little exchange, the palestinian people have been disposessed of their land, forced out of their country by the same zionist thugs you are so keen on defending.
And you talk of megociating with the same thugs, sure, honey...
suicide attacks (haven't heard of that for a long time) may be desperate act and not excusable but much more honorable then your attacks drones and F16 of unarmed civilians not even men enough to go after the few rocket launchers prefer to go for the people instead real real cowards these zionist thugs sometimes shell public beaches go on support them ziothug lover

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#115042 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you finhat you are in denial. Is that one of your past traumatic experiences that you are now trying to share with us all??
It's always so pleasant to watch you drag your knuckles through this thread, cretin.

USA

#115043 Feb 1, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text> sure
onition against Jews as vipers and liars. I guess in fact it's Satan I really despise. I pity Jews because many, if not most, are victims of Satan's control and influence. I chew the Lard, Grate Master of Cretins: I choose crap, the Mess.
Have you looked outside this weekend?

USA

#115044 Feb 1, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
28 and a half ... get it right
Could you clarify how you were 'abused by Jews' while you were in mental hospital, tiny man?
ocxz

Reunion

#115046 Feb 1, 2014
ocxz

Reunion

#115047 Feb 1, 2014
Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker.
Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy.
Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot'
than the stigma of conformity.
And on issues that seem important to you,
Stand up and be counted at any cost.
~ Thomas J Watson (1874-1956)
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115048 Feb 1, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text> sure
I'm not sure where one would begin ... hugging someone who hates truth and supports theft and murder ... I'm sure it's possible. I'm not the perfect Christ follower and when I see Jews shouting 'love your enemy.... Christ demands it' whilst they attack you and vilify you and attempt to murder you and whilst they purport that Christ is in hell in boiling shit, I tend to get quite angry and opt for the following of Christ's Admonition against Jews as vipers and liars. I guess in fact it's Satan I really despise. I pity Jews because many, if not most, are victims of Satan's control and influence. I choose the Lord God, Great Master of Creation: I choose Christ, the Messiah.
Your lord is called Lucifer, no Christian would talk like you do, most of the description of Jews and your interpretation of what Jews say are pure LIES making you a LIAR that posts this hate crap just to create more hate. Show us a link that Israel is bombing anywhere in the Palestine area, you can not.

USA

#115049 Feb 1, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
We see Ratslayer's escapee is drifess one iota .... my perverse racism and hatred will be destroyed too....
the thread bears witness to this puke.
Have you been sleeping, little racist man, or are you too nervous this weekend?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#115053 Feb 1, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text> sure
I'm not sure where one would begin ... hugging someone who hates truth and supports theft and murder ... I'm sure it's possible. I'm not the perfect Christ follower and when I see Jews shouting 'love your enemy.... Christ demands it' whilst they attack you and vilify you and attempt to murder you and whilst they purport that Christ is in hell in boiling shit, I tend to get quite angry and opt for the following of Christ's Admonition against Jews as vipers and liars. I guess in fact it's Satan I really despise. I pity Jews because many, if not most, are victims of Satan's control and influence. I choose the Lord God, Great Master of Creation: I choose Christ, the Messiah.
I'm not a Jew. When has a Jew attacked you?

vipers and liars?

many, if not most,???

Have you met "most " Jews?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#115056 Feb 1, 2014
TIME TO EDUCATE A HASBARAT
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Brave words from a cowardly anti-semite…
1. Only about 2% of Jews are "Semites" while virtually all Arabs are Semites

Modern day Israelis have absolutely no connection to the Ancient Hebrew tribes that invaded and briefly occupied Canaan. Virtually all "Israelis" are Brooklynites, Poles, Russians, etc; Foreign Invaders, Zionist Terrorist Gangs and Grasping Land Thieves from afar.

Palestine's Native Arabs, however, ARE genetically connected to the Ancient Canaanites, Jesubites etc. and have been living in the immediate Region since before the ancient Hebrews.

“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/03/johns...
“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/01/new-g...
EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.”

“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.

“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED

2. You can't find ONE of my comments that expresses contempt for all Jewish people; that would make you a blatant coward.

3. I use my real name; you, however hide behind an anonymous "Username" like the craven coward you are.

Stick with the simple minded one liners.......anonymous coward: "Just Think" That's all you've got.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115057 Feb 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are once again going off-topic in a frantic effort to retain some kind of composure, as while we are adressing the heart and therefore source of the problem, you pathetically wave the "i don't understand what you are saying" excuse yet you switch on to whine about one of the meagre consequences of the problem.
So let us remind you hasbarat of the reason why we are having this little exchange, the palestinian people have been disposessed of their land, forced out of their country by the same zionist thugs you are so keen on defending.
And you talk of megociating with the same thugs, sure, honey...
suicide attacks (haven't heard of that for a long time) may be desperate act and not excusable but much more honorable then your attacks drones and F16 of unarmed civilians not even men enough to go after the few rocket launchers prefer to go for the people instead real real cowards these zionist thugs sometimes shell public beaches go on support them ziothug lover
You are so full of crap, if the Palestinians want to talk then tell them to smarten TFU or grow up whatever, No one is going to let someone continuously fire at them without returning fire, the difference is Israel is better equipped.
http://www.jpost.com/Defense/IDF-troops-retur...
http://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinian-shoo...
http://www.btselem.org/topic/israeli_civilian...
They get return fire, friends and relatives get killed but still they try to kill more Israeli and YOU say the Israeli are the cowards, they are the ones showing restraint and should just blow them off the map say they are sorry and problem over but they do NOT and you think Assad is a wonderful man for doing that, give your head a shake
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115058 Feb 1, 2014
sent Israeli jews 2 Hague wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
sheila was right on.....
You're avatar makes you look like an ugly useless drek eating scavenger......
Good for her, I am still right

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#115060 Feb 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker.
Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy.
Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot'
than the stigma of conformity.
And on issues that seem important to you,
Stand up and be counted at any cost.
~ Thomas J Watson (1874-1956)
Can't you see the crimes of radical slam? You cannot deny the hatred and sectarian violence that has rendered the Islamic world illiterate, corrupt, and unproductive. You merely scapegoat you do not expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy, nor do you follow the path of an independent thinker. You are an apologist for radical Islam and radical Islam is evaporating in its own fires.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#115065 Feb 1, 2014
Israel wrote:
<quoted text> Did Israel sign a treaty of Versailles type of agreement with Iraq?
Not that I know of however it's a violation of International law to launch what amounts to a terrorist attack on a sovereign State..

The type of weapon deployed is irrelevant; whether F- 16s or car bombs, its still an illegal Terrorist attack, violation of airspace (with aircraft) and War Crime.

Israel with its proven history of aggression' attacking all of its neighbors is a more destabalizing element than non Nuclear Iraq:

Contrary to our bias Media Script, Israel Started ALL its wars,,,,,,

“Begin’s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars”&#8232; http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073....

And Sharon was complicit in a Kissinger negotiated "Arab Attack" in 1973 to grab MORE Arab Land:

“Israel Busted Again”
&#8232; http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/27/wikil...

&#8232;“The jist of it is that Kissinger had them pretend to go to war so that they could all secretly plot against Syria, whose army was destroyed.”
______

Additionally, Israeli leaders have voiced more nuclear threats:

“Israel’s Samson Option: the Real Nuclear Threat”
http://ziowiki.com/israels-samson-option-the-...

“Prime Minister … You are saying that if ever Israel was in danger of being defeated on the battlefield, it would be prepared to take the region and even the whole world down with it?” Meir replied “Yes, that’s exactly what I am saying.” GOLDA MEIR

““We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force.”
We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.” (The original interview appeared in the Dutch weekly magazine:Elsevier, 2002, no. 17, p. 52-53, April 27th, 2002).”
MARTIN VAN CREVELD

“ISRAEL AIMS ITS NUCLEAR WARHEADS AT EUROPE”
http://www.voltairenet.org/article164432.html

"NUKE GAZA: A WORLD GONE MAD"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/10/26/nuke-...

“Dayan's Mad Dog”
http://cunningrealist.blogspot.com/2009/07/da...
_________

There are many positive things about Israel and its anti Occupation, anti War ?Groups are among the most courageous & dedicated in the world.

Unfortunately, Israel is becoming more Right Wing, bellicose, Expansionist & anti Peace with ist militant Settler types from Brooklyn etc.

International alliances are changing with Russia, & China's involvement while Global opposition to Israel grows due to its Occupation and Genocidal policies (Plan Dalet)

“Genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...
EXCERPT “For the first time, an international war crimes tribunal has charged the State of Israel of genocide, an unprecedented event, as so far no international court or tribunal has ever delivered a verdict against Israel to date." CONTINUED

It is primarily in Israel's long term best interests to adhere to the '67 borders in a Peace agreement as the alternative is its dismantling and/ or destruction
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115066 Feb 1, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Christian. What's that?... someone who kills in the name of ZIonism? Who sends his troops to far flung places to kill wedding parties? Popes who bless killers? Is that christian?' Count me out of it. My Lord is the Lord God, Great Master of Creation who sent his son Christ as the Messiah, a gentle man given as a gift to absolve mankind of his folly and foolishness and StupIdNess.... some call it 'SIN.'
I follow Christ's teaching ... that does not mean I am a 'christian'.... today often a supporter of evil around the world.
I stand by what I say about the murderers of 'Israel'(read: land under occupation) who kill children in their hundreds with illegal weapons of mass destruction.
You Georgie Boy are the liar .. we see it clearly.
Petie you are a lost soul, you have no idea what God is or what his teachings are, that is very clear in any of your postings and THAT we see VERY CLEARLY
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115068 Feb 1, 2014
Americans support Israel in overwhelming numbers. We do so because it enrages the filthy, stinking muslims and the neo-Nazi f/aggits.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#115069 Feb 1, 2014
Israel wrote:
<quoted text>Are you afraid of Israel?? P'rhaps you should become a Jihadi joe and do something about it. Instead of being just another fearful somewhat nutty whiner/whinger..
Gray believes Israel has "made its Genocidal intent clear in its state policy:".
If so why doesn't Israel vaporize it's enemies it certainly has the capability.
You asked: "If so why doesn't Israel vaporize it's enemies it certainly has the capability."

A Nuclear War has nothing to do with Israel's proven, systematic Extermination of non Jewish people

I would say for the same reason it doesn't "Mix it Up" with Hezbollah again. No matter how the Mad Men of Tel Aviv are, they know that Russia would reciprocate.

You're overconfident as to Israel's military prowess outside of Hezbollah's humiliation of IDF.
_________

“F-16 loss, a humiliation for Israel”
http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/07/09/3130...
EXCERPT "Israel did lose an F-16. They are unable to hide the fact that one of their first line aircraft is no longer in “inventory.”

Did Israel, as multiple reports now indicate, and perhaps even confirm, really lose an F-16 and its crew of two to a Syrian S-300 missile 48 hours before the claimed incident and over 400 miles from the claimed location?

On May 4, 2013, the Syrian Navy sunk an Israeli Dolphin submarine.

Israel, unwilling to accept the public humiliation of such a loss: a disaster of such a proportion to its citizens has been repainting hull numbers and shuffling crew rosters on its remaining submarines for two months.

Lost aircraft, or something like a Dolphin submarine, especially during an offensive operation, are routinely never disclosed to the public for a variety of reason.

Informed sources have disclosed that the F-16 training accident reported off the coast of Gaza was cover for their plane lost in the Syrian warehouse attack which is claimed was targeted as an S-300 component part base."CONTINUED

"Did Syria Sink an Israeli Submarine?"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/25/did-s...

EXCERPT "A story out of Syria claiming it sunk a German built nuclear armed submarine operated by the government of Israel has not only been partially confirmed, but that a fully confirmed nuclear attack on Syria is now believed to have been Israeli retaliation for that sinking.

It is reported that the Israeli Dolphin submarine, a German built diesel/electric craft, was attacked and sunk by a Syrian Navy torpedo boat at 2:30 AM, May 2, 2013 while at a depth of 150 meters. Prior to the sinking, a ship operated by Germany’s intelligence services had been in the area." CONTINUED

You'd be surprised what you / we don't know about losses
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115070 Feb 1, 2014
Granny knows Mud Dwellers wrote:
`
`
`
`
If my old memory serves me correctly, weren't jews tried and convicted of killing young non-jew children in their "blood libel rituals of/in Trent" /?
i hope nobody would think that ol' granny is making this sh!t up, because i dont want to be labeled as a convert hater.
You are just a vile retard, get lost and stop this childish attitude and discuss like and adult or just get lost.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#115074 Feb 1, 2014
FALSEHOOD FLAKES SEZ:
Faith wrote:
Americans support Israel in overwhelming numbers. We do so because it enrages the filthy, stinking muslims and the neo-Nazi f/aggits.
Ooops!

“American Jews are giving up on Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/american-jews-...
EXCERPT “Just 10 percent of American-Jewish voters said Israel was their highest priority when they went to the polls, according to a recent exit poll conducted by the pro-peace Israel lobby J Street. Nine out of 10 said domestic issues like job rates and health care were their top concerns.”CONTINUED

If American Jews are "Giving up on Israel", we can pretty well asume that non Jewish Americans are doing the same.

Our Ever Fatuous "Flakes" can be counted on to be as mean & hateful as she is clueless.

Maybe she can take her meanness out on poor Hamas & Hezbollah; the noble defensive resistance fighters of the Region
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#115076 Feb 1, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I know of however it's a violation of International law to launch what amounts to a terrorist attack on a sovereign State..
So the scud missile attacks on Israel perpetrated by Saddam were illegal then.

Good point Gray

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 29 min positronium 6,465
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 8 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr NAVYVET 6,391
what companies are hiring? 12 hr holbrook resident 2
Grenade swallowed by 66 year old, man alive (Mar '08) Sep 28 hoo doo you think... 10
Giant Garage Sale Sep 28 Chuck 21
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Jobs

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]