Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121873 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113510 Dec 31, 2013
I wish all a happy New Year. Here in freedom loving Australia we are just under 6 hours away from the New Year. I hope and pray that there will be less death and more love shown in the coming year

Location hidden

#113512 Dec 31, 2013
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheilaa wrote:
Poor wanker Samueloutofluck thinks that most on this forum are like him and can't recognize when he changes other peoples posts. He has multiple mental problems and thinks he is an intellectual when in reality he is the rag and bone man in Skelmersdale who collects other people's refuse
Ha ha ha ha .....
Just try to be a little less verbose on the terrorist apartheid state 'dummy' and try to curb the awful verbal and personal abuse and of course the truck loads of accompanying hypocrisy .... ha ha
You get back, and more, of what you give out. You don't seem to like it Boo Hoo!! Don't try and lecture me about being verbose when it takes you all your time to string three words together. When you actually do manage to use more they are usually off topic, empty,derogatory and meaningless.. Trying to use my expression which I conferred upon you shows us all how unoriginal you actually are. I'm responding to you because it is the end of the year and I am in a charitable mood. The same won't be happening in the New Year. Now go and fix yourself up the NY is almost here.

Location hidden

#113514 Dec 31, 2013
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ... I don't copy and paste a load of other people's writing 'dummy' and then slyly feign it as an 'academic'.... go and find some new expletives you foolish piglet and apologist for racists..

Yeah right that is why I give the link to what I have posted whilst you on the other hand give nada except a pile of verbal diarrhoea

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#113520 Dec 31, 2013
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet vexed verbose piglet .... we know you're fake .... go copy and paste a load more crap and refrain from your rude diatribes against people who've got you sussed you disgusting sow.
All people have a right to voice an opinion without being abused.

As for Israel, it exists on .99% of the land in the Middle East, an appropriate apportionment for a people who have been there since ancient times. It is wise to work towards peace and reconciliation rather than further sectarian divides which characterize the conflicts in the region.

You put all your energy into hatred and vitriol. It is amazing that you have the time to post, using multiple identities, day in and day out. You should review your comments and take stock of who you are and what you think you have accomplished.

You have proved to be an ugly bigot and an uncompromising source of hatred. Your comments wreak of mental illness, immaturity, paranoia, loneliness and grandiosity.

I hope in the year ahead you work on your hygiene, resume, and psychiatric problems. Your redundant, ineffectual and hateful posts are getting you no where.

danetoo

London, UK

#113521 Dec 31, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>All people have a right to voice an opinion without being abused.

As for Israel, it exists on .99% of the land in the Middle East, an appropriate apportionment for a people who have been there since ancient times. It is wise to work towards peace and reconciliation rather than further sectarian divides which characterize the conflicts in the region.

You put all your energy into hatred and vitriol. It is amazing that you have the time to post, using multiple identities, day in and day out. You should review your comments and take stock of who you are and what you think you have accomplished.

You have proved to be an ugly bigot and an uncompromising source of hatred. Your comments wreak of mental illness, immaturity, paranoia, loneliness and grandiosity.

I hope in the year ahead you work on your hygiene, resume, and psychiatric problems. Your redundant, ineffectual and hateful posts are getting you no where.
Excellent post !!

I doubt he will take time to reflect - but will simply write another predictable post full of expletives, paranoia and fear ... Hatred ...

Location hidden

#113525 Dec 31, 2013
Equality for Israel's Arab citizens? Don't hold your breath!

Excerpt:

Fundamental and profound discrimination against the Arab population is the cornerstone of the State of Israel. Positive discrimination for Arab towns, designating land for industrial and commercial development, constructing public and residential buildings, increasing the educational and welfare budget, and investing in infrastructure – all this requires billions of shekels which the government has no intention of spending. It won’t even spend such sums on Jewish towns in the periphery – it will certainly not spend them on Arab towns. And without these sums, as Yashiv explained in his excellent lecture, small initiatives – important though they are – are liable to become barriers to the greater change that is so crucial.

Indeed, as long as the present government continues its blatantly racist policies, such as the decision to establish a Jewish town near Arad at the expense of an Arab village that has existed there for 50 years, all its words on equality for Arabs are a bad joke.

The government has failed miserably to increase the number of Arabs in the state service sector – an issue entirely in government hands, requiring no special resources. It didn’t even achieve its target of increasing the proportion of Arabs in this sector to 10% by 2012: the percentage today stands at 8.5%. This is particularly sobering when one remembers that the Arabs make up 20% of Israel’s citizens. Despite certain steps to integrate Israeli Arabs in the economy since 2010, the gaps between Jews and Arabs are still growing.

http://www.challenge-mag.com/en/article__376/... !

Location hidden

#113526 Dec 31, 2013
What it means to be jobless as an Arab woman in Israel

by Michal Schwartz

The data of the Central Bureau of Statistics indicate enormous wage gaps between men and women, as well as between Jews and Arabs. These have made headlines and caused urgent debates at the Knesset Finance Committee. Not that the gaps are surprising, but the publicity has embarrassed Israel both in its own eyes and in front of the OECD, revealing its Achilles’ heel: the larger the gaps, the more the weak sectors of the population drag the country down, and the more likely is Israel to find itself exiled from the club of the developed nations. That has been the gist of the talk in Israel’s corridors of power.

Far less interest has been taken in those at the bottom of the data table – Arab women. The data show that their average wage (about 5000 NIS/month, or $1400) amounts to 2/3 of the wage of Jewish women and 40% of that of Jewish men. Yet these findings do not expose the true severity of the situation, since only 22% of Arab women are actually present in the labor market (in contrast to 60% of Jewish women). It is no wonder that the Arab sector, a fifth of the general population, represent nearly half the economy’s poor.

How does this situation affect 320,000 women who live in villages and do not earn a living; how does it affect their children, the Arab population as a whole, and Jewish-Arab relations? After 8 years’ experience with unskilled Arab women, bringing them from their villages into agricultural jobs and conducting weekly empowerment meetings, my impression is that the general picture is worsening with time.

Read more at:

http://www.challenge-mag.com/en/article__382/...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113527 Dec 31, 2013
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Misplaced indulgence in morality pastry face ... we know about how you'd love to see harm come to innocent children. Hypocritical imbecile. Now go and dream up some more 'moral argument' you damn idiot.
More cheap references to children, little man? Your long winded speeches are becoming bloated with stale hyperbole, aren't they?

They're watching, and you can almost feel them, can't you?
danetoo

London, UK

#113528 Dec 31, 2013
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>Misplaced indulgence in morality pastry face ... we know about how you'd love to see harm come to innocent children. Hypocritical imbecile. Now go and dream up some more 'moral argument' you damn idiot.
Oh - sorry didn't know you're the gay lover of the Algerian psychopath in San
Clemente - I will bear that in mind in the future ...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113531 Dec 31, 2013
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ... one can see you're getting a tad desperate Ratty.... go find a nice turd to munch on for New Year. How's the 'Jewish Heritage?' Are all Jews liars like you Fanny? Or just the chosen ones of Lucifer?
Are you having another excellent time in your hovel of hatred, little man? How's the job search coming along?
Samantha j

Rochester, UK

#113532 Dec 31, 2013
Hey guys im fit Im horny I want some dick call me or text me on 07979123865 girls im bi so dont be shy xx
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113533 Dec 31, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, very well said, Happy New Year
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#113534 Dec 31, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>

EDITED FOR SPACE

1."As for Israel, it exists on .99% of the land in the Middle East, an appropriate apportionment for....'

2." a people who have been there since ancient times."
1. It illegally Occupies over 80% of the land on which non Jewish Christians, Muslims, Copts have lived since before the Bronze Age.

Can I steal .99 of your whole Family's net worth?

Theft is theft; a fact clear to every ethical adult

2. Today's "Israelis" have absolutely no connection WHATSOEVER to the Ancient Hebrews/ Hapiru who briefly lived on part of Palestine. Today's Askenazi Jews are from Spain, Khazaria, Brooklyn, Russia, Poland....NEVER Palestine

A Jewish Geneticist sank (Johns Hopkins Genome Study) your Zionist Myth, completely with Genetic Proof that today's native Palestinians are "neo-Canaanites/Jesubites

“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins"

“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/01/new-g...
EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.”

“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.

“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED

----------

2. Can you compose an honest, credibly documented ( equal to Johns Hopkins) rebuttal Re: Brooklynites in Palestine ?

1.No ethical adult can refute that theft is illegal, unethical and invites justifiable punishment.

2. Can you compose an honest, credibly documented ( equal to Johns Hopkins) rebuttal Re: Brooklynites in Palestine ?
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#113535 Dec 31, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post !!
I doubt he will take time to reflect - but will simply write another predictable post full of expletives, paranoia and fear ... Hatred ...
Yes, I can see why you would be delighted at slippery yet fraudulent excuses for theft.

Don't you Hasbrats get paid enough to spout twisted abuse & demented logic.

I see that you Hasbarats have your Megaphone software working nicely with the skewed "Judge It" results.

“What is Megaphone?“

EXCERPT “Megaphone, Giyus.org ’s software, is delivering real time alerts about key articles, videos, blogs, surveys and update messages from the coalition to community members.

Members can easily voice their opinions and work together to support Israel on the public opinion front.

In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda.

It also allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments...CONTINUED

Sadly, the lowly Hasbarat absolutely MUST also rely on dishonesty and deception rather than Facts that belie the Criminality of its Nazi Colony.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113536 Dec 31, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can see why you would be delighted at slippery yet fraudulent excuses for theft.
Don't you Hasbrats get paid enough to spout twisted abuse & demented logic.
I see that you Hasbarats have your Megaphone software working nicely with the skewed "Judge It" results.
“What is Megaphone?“
EXCERPT “Megaphone, Giyus.org ’s software, is delivering real time alerts about key articles, videos, blogs, surveys and update messages from the coalition to community members.
Members can easily voice their opinions and work together to support Israel on the public opinion front.
In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda.
It also allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments...CONTINUED
Sadly, the lowly Hasbarat absolutely MUST also rely on dishonesty and deception rather than Facts that belie the Criminality of its Nazi Colony.
Wow, you are probably the most insecure person I have seen on this forum
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113537 Dec 31, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It illegally Occupies over 80% of the land on which non Jewish Christians, Muslims, Copts have lived since before the Bronze Age.
Can I steal .99 of your whole Family's net worth?
Theft is theft; a fact clear to every ethical adult
2. Today's "Israelis" have absolutely no connection WHATSOEVER to the Ancient Hebrews/ Hapiru who briefly lived on part of Palestine. Today's Askenazi Jews are from Spain, Khazaria, Brooklyn, Russia, Poland....NEVER Palestine
A Jewish Geneticist sank (Johns Hopkins Genome Study) your Zionist Myth, completely with Genetic Proof that today's native Palestinians are "neo-Canaanites/Jesubites
“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins"
“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/01/new-g...
EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.”
“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.
“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED
----------
1.No ethical adult can refute that theft is illegal, unethical and invites justifiable punishment.
You are so full of hate and prejudice, how do you ever make it through a day. The results of whatever conflict over the last 5000 years is visible in statistics of today and most of the free world accepts them however and whatever it took to get there, why are you so conflicted with accepting the presence of countries. Look at Africa and Russia, many changes took place and the world accepts them but you have a mental block about Israel, this tiny little piece of earth and you bleed hatred about it, why???

Location hidden

#113538 Dec 31, 2013
Science News
New Study Sheds Light On the Origin of the European Jewish Population
Jan. 16, 2013 — Despite being one of the most genetically analysed groups, the origin of European Jews has remained obscure. However, a new study published online January 17 in the journal Genome Biology and Evolution by Dr Eran Elhaik, a geneticist at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, argues that the European Jewish genome is a mosaic of Caucasus, European, and Semitic ancestries, setting to rest previous contradictory reports of Jewish ancestry. Elhaik's findings strongly support the Khazarian Hypothesis, as opposed to the Rhineland Hypothesis, of European Jewish origins. This could have a major impact on the ways in which scientists study genetic disorders within the population.

Read more at:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/...

Location hidden

#113539 Dec 31, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of hate and prejudice, how do you ever make it through a day. The results of whatever conflict over the last 5000 years is visible in statistics of today and most of the free world accepts them however and whatever it took to get there, why are you so conflicted with accepting the presence of countries. Look at Africa and Russia, many changes took place and the world accepts them but you have a mental block about Israel, this tiny little piece of earth and you bleed hatred about it, why???
George what the Jews did was at the expense of the people who were already living peacefully in their land. Britain had no right to give away ANY land as it was a trusteeship that they held until the inhabitants were able to self rule.

The suggestion in the Balfour declaration was that....." it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

Did the Jews do anything to prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non- Jewish communities?? The answer is a loud resounding YES.It can be denied by the Jews but the facts remain it will and should not never be forgotten and justice needs to be given to these people

Location hidden

#113540 Dec 31, 2013
*ever
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113541 Dec 31, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
George what the Jews did was at the expense of the people who were already living peacefully in their land. Britain had no right to give away ANY land as it was a trusteeship that they held until the inhabitants were able to self rule.
The suggestion in the Balfour declaration was that....." it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."
Did the Jews do anything to prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non- Jewish communities?? The answer is a loud resounding YES.It can be denied by the Jews but the facts remain it will and should not never be forgotten and justice needs to be given to these people
And the American Indian shall be given the Whitehouse as a peace offering along with Wyoming, North Dakota, Montana because they were there first. Mexicans shall be given Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, and California because they were there first. Spain shall be given Florida and Georgia because they were there first. England shall be divided up, Italy, Greece, Norway, Sweden, Russia, Canada and on and on, the only one left to do it themselves, well Africa, they kept dividing and making new countries and you still are going on and on about Israel, give it a rest, they did. The war there is over as far as the country being formed, today the only dispute is the Palestinians and that should be a discussion between Israel and the Palestinians and I believe that is on going. I am not sure what involvement you have in the dispute but maybe let us know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Petition drive underway to reopen Roberto Cleme... Sat why angie 5
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Fri Go Blue Forever 212
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Fri Ends in a vowel 13
News Islip ex-commish Joe Montuori Jr., aide plead g... Thu make them pay 2
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Aug 24 Dindu Nuffin 181
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Aug 24 11951Ratdog 86
GD Designs Rochdale Aug 24 Anonymous 1

Holtsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages