Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121900 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#110952 Oct 21, 2013
Jews lie so much there can only no one explanation for it.
They try to be indescribably evil , so as to evade detection by description.
However its down black and white written in the characters of life , in a language that is beyond incomprehension.
That is,! "The decimation of life".
And is it any wonder none of the Prophets that they(Jew) ever recognized , gave an elucidation of Heaven, as an opportunity for an afterlife.
Allah didn't trust them with it even when they were the Chosen.
Jews have no Heaven in the Torah.
Allah knew they would turn out to be evil ,
Or so it appears or he would have introduced them to the ultimate reward of Paradise.
But He didn't because , I guess He viewed the problem was destined to be evil
(Jew) forcing good (Salafi Muslims) to rise up to strike evil down.


Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110953 Oct 21, 2013
The real axis of EVIL.........Jewmerica, Shitsreal and Saudi Arabia........

.........go Persia go........go Russia go.........

A senior Iranian commander said Tehran and Moscow have decided to exchange expertise and know-how in the field of air defense systems.

Commander of Khatam al-Anbiya Air Defense Base Brigadier General Farzad Esmaili said Iran and Russia have decided to provide each other with the modern technologies in developing air defense systems.

His remarks came after a Sunday meeting with Commander of the Russian Federation Air Force Major General Viktor Bondarev in Tehran.

Brigadier General Esmaili also pointed to the main topics of discussion in his morning meeting with the Russian commander, and said,“Other topics in the meeting revolved around aerial technical issues, air defense, eavesdropping systems, radar systems and missile systems.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#110954 Oct 21, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Jews lie so much there can only no one explanation for it.
They try to be indescribably evil , so as to evade detection by description.
However its down black and white written in the characters of life , in a language that is beyond incomprehension.
That is,! "The decimation of life".
And is it any wonder none of the Prophets that they(Jew) ever recognized , gave an elucidation of Heaven, as an opportunity for an afterlife.
Allah didn't trust them with it even when they were the Chosen.
Jews have no Heaven in the Torah.
Allah knew they would turn out to be evil ,
Or so it appears or he would have introduced them to the ultimate reward of Paradise.
But He didn't because , I guess He viewed the problem was destined to be evil
(Jew) forcing good (Salafi Muslims) to rise up to strike evil down.
But Salafi Muslims are joining the battle, at the will of Allah, and Muslims are killing Muslims and Muslims and suppressing each others expression and right to exist. Your battle beyond "incomprehension" and the reward of Paradise does not account for the gassing of innocents and rape of thousands of women in Syria by other Muslims. There is evil in Tunisia and bloodshed in Afghanistan and Iraq. It does not account for the cruelty of Saddam Hussein or the death of children at the hands of yesterday's Islamic suicide bombers in Iraq. While you embrace an elucidation of heaven, millions of Islamic refugees seek shelter from the brutality of other Muslims. So awaken from your slumber because and put away your deep seeded hatred, because the enemy of Allah is within you.
Gaza

Paducah, KY

#110955 Oct 21, 2013
The ciritical situation in Gaza, Israel's concentration camp for 1.6 million Palestinians:

http://www.theatlanticpost.com/economy/water-...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110957 Oct 21, 2013
sh/be @acm=2341_888
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110958 Oct 21, 2013
Woody wrote:
The real axis of EVIL.........Jewmerica, Shitsreal and Saudi Arabia........
.........go Persia go........go Russia go.........
A senior Iranian commander said Tehran and Moscow have decided to exchange expertise and know-how in the field of air defense systems.
Commander of Khatam al-Anbiya Air Defense Base Brigadier General Farzad Esmaili said Iran and Russia have decided to provide each other with the modern technologies in developing air defense systems.
His remarks came after a Sunday meeting with Commander of the Russian Federation Air Force Major General Viktor Bondarev in Tehran.
Brigadier General Esmaili also pointed to the main topics of discussion in his morning meeting with the Russian commander, and said,“Other topics in the meeting revolved around aerial technical issues, air defense, eavesdropping systems, radar systems and missile systems.”
Interesting development.
see also
http://ericmargolis.com/2013/10/carrots-or-st...
Gaza

Paducah, KY

#110959 Oct 21, 2013
“My biggest struggle is to rehumanize the Palestinians. There’s a whole machinery of brainwashing in Israel which really accompanies each of us from early childhood, and I’m a product of this machinery as much as anyone else.[We are taught] a few narratives that it’s very hard to break. That we Israelis are the ultimate and only victims. That the Palestinians are born to kill, and their hatred is irrational. That the Palestinians are not human beings like us… So you get a society without any moral doubts, without any questions marks, with hardly public debate. To raise your voice against all this is very hard.”

--Gideon Levy

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...

The same thing that Levy is talking about in Israel is happening in the USA as well.
nutjobs here

Israel

#110960 Oct 21, 2013
Peter Borough wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the 'evidence' that Israel holds the worlds largest open prison and is a trampler of human rights, murders women and children with impunity, a destroyer of human dignity and should be dismantled asap: is a terrorist state creating, aiding and abetting chaos throughout the region?
How all the 'evidence' that points to these truths.
This post above is the perfect example of someone who has no idea what they are talking about and has been on the internet too much reading crap.

Israels border is not the only one with Gaza.

The UN Palmer report supported Israels rights to these actions.

Israel has continuously supplied all sorts of basic necessities to Gaza including free water, and power. Even when Israel is under missile attack they take a break from battle to allow supplies into Gaza. Can you name any other country in the world which would do this with an org (Hamas), WHOSE OWN CHARTER CALLS TO KILL JEWS. Not only Israelis but Jews.

If Israel wanted to wipe out the Palestinians it could do in within hours. If no missiles flew into Israel on a regular basis and Hamas didn't carry out attacks across the border than Israel would have no need to go back in Gaza; a place Israel kicked out nearly 10,000 Israeli to leave.

Interesting how you support a people where not one part of their society is peaceful. EVERY PART OF PALESTINIANS SOCIETY INCITES HATRED AND VIOLENCE AGAINST ISRAEL JEWS AND OFTEN CHRISTIANS.

Another person speaking of supposed evidence to back up a ridiculous post which sounds articulate but has no content or reality in it.

If you can give any evidence of Palestinian moderation go ahead.
If you can give any evidence of anything you have claimed go ahead.
nutjobs here

Israel

#110961 Oct 21, 2013
Gaza wrote:
“My biggest struggle is to rehumanize the Palestinians. There’s a whole machinery of brainwashing in Israel which really accompanies each of us from early childhood, and I’m a product of this machinery as much as anyone else.[We are taught] a few narratives that it’s very hard to break. That we Israelis are the ultimate and only victims. That the Palestinians are born to kill, and their hatred is irrational. That the Palestinians are not human beings like us… So you get a society without any moral doubts, without any questions marks, with hardly public debate. To raise your voice against all this is very hard.”
--Gideon Levy
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...
The same thing that Levy is talking about in Israel is happening in the USA as well.
Gideon Levy is a left wing extremists who supports Extremist Palestinians over his own people. He constantly lies and he is more read in english than Hebrew. a large majority of Israelis don't only disagree with him but see him as a traitor who speaks BS.

The following links have various examples of his lies.
http://www.camera.org/index.asp...
http://www.nrg.co.il/app/index.php...
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/haaretz-gideon...

The fact is that there is not one part of Palestinians society which calls for peace in Arabic.
There is not one Palestinians leader who doesn't call to attack Israeli civilians and incite hatred.
There is not one thing the Western fund have done from the Palestinians when it comes to promoting peace. On the contrary EU support goes towards incitement and terrorist glorification.
The fact is the PLO Charter 1964 calls for no Palestinian state.
The fact is the all Palestinian documentation-charters call for Israels destruction and killing civilians.

The reason the new generation of Israeli Jews is more hostile is because the Palestinians society is so evil that they woke up.

If you can give any evidence to the contrary go ahead.
You can always go to Palestinian Media Watch and see the daily hatred on tv.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Wollongong, Australia

#110962 Oct 21, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
But Salafi Muslims are joining the battle, at the will of Allah, and Muslims are killing Muslims and Muslims and suppressing each others expression and right to exist. Your battle beyond "incomprehension" and the reward of Paradise does not account for the gassing of innocents and rape of thousands of women in Syria by other Muslims. There is evil in Tunisia and bloodshed in Afghanistan and Iraq. It does not account for the cruelty of Saddam Hussein or the death of children at the hands of yesterday's Islamic suicide bombers in Iraq. While you embrace an elucidation of heaven, millions of Islamic refugees seek shelter from the brutality of other Muslims. So awaken from your slumber because and put away your deep seeded hatred, because the enemy of Allah is within you.

Saddam Hussein was a secularist, who did good work in the 70, ies. but got sucked in to being a dictator.
Couldn't live being what people expected of him without elevating his personal expectation to incorporate perfection, which doesn't exist.
Some Imams preach jihad in Syria, but they are going against what ibn Taymiyya decreed.
Only with the blessing of the Imam can jihad be seen as a religious duty, a tribal Sheikh is not THE Imam , no matter where you live in a Nation there is only one Principal Salafi Cleric that only can issue that injunction.
These Jihadists haven't got a valid Sanction.
No Principal Cleric of any Islamic Nation has issued any such Declaration.
That's true what you say the enemy is within .
God is the Devil as well, He consumed the bastard , it was the only way to get rid of him , and we are the image of God.

Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110964 Oct 22, 2013
Thayne s World of Truth

Selden, NY

#110966 Oct 22, 2013
Woody wrote:
Brudder Nathanael......

`

`

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rjqJ3cDzReAXX
L&P

We at Mt.Sinai are living in a time of great pangs and distress that are directly due to a Cult of Zion Evil Doers and their co-rats, like McCain.

Even as we post Brother Kappers Truths, some evil anti-gentile from Topix filtration center will biasely discrimunate against our postings and delete our Godly Truths.

Great post Woody....
Thayne s World of Truth

Selden, NY

#110967 Oct 22, 2013
`

L&P

Godly Truths are for those who are rightious in their hearts and in their spirir and in their deeds.

We all fall short but the bases of real Truths in this life lies in/with God's Light and Ways.

..... and it surely does not lie in a bunch of pagan convert, who claim they are God's chosen critters.

These insidious creatures who claim they are God's chosen are nothing more than a bunch of pernicious untermenshen, from the darkside of life that reside in Satan's realm.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110968 Oct 22, 2013
Thayne s World of Truth wrote:
`
L&P
Godly Truths are for those who are rightious in their hearts and in their spirir and in their deeds.
are God's chosen are nothing more than a bunch of pernicious untermenshen, from the darkside of life that reside in Satan's realm.
Do you handle snakes at your church, preaching fool?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110969 Oct 22, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Gideon Levy is a left wing extremists who supports Extremist Palestinians over his own people. He constantly lies and he is more read in english than Hebrew. a large majority of Israelis don't only disagree with him but see him as a traitor who speaks BS.
The following links have various examples of his lies.
http://www.camera.org/index.asp...
http://www.nrg.co.il/app/index.php...
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/haaretz-gideon...
The fact is that there is not one part of Palestinians society which calls for peace in Arabic.
There is not one Palestinians leader who doesn't call to attack Israeli civilians and incite hatred.
There is not one thing the Western fund have done from the Palestinians when it comes to promoting peace. On the contrary EU support goes towards incitement and terrorist glorification.
The fact is the PLO Charter 1964 calls for no Palestinian state.
The fact is the all Palestinian documentation-charters call for Israels destruction and killing civilians.
The reason the new generation of Israeli Jews is more hostile is because the Palestinians society is so evil that they woke up.
If you can give any evidence to the contrary go ahead.
You can always go to Palestinian Media Watch and see the daily hatred on tv.
Nutjob, I rather like you. You are trying valiantly to prove your point and I respect that. The problem is that Israel position is indefensible. It is no use farting against thunder, everybody today in the world knows that your forefathers grabbed the land from its inhabitants. I quoted Moshe Dayan, Ben Gurion on the other forum who made no bone about this fact. If your leaders say so, it must be the truth, unless they are liars of course. So I will repeat here Moshe Dayan quote;
"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the name of these Arab villages (which have been there for milliniums),and I do not blame you because geography no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al Shuman. THERE IS NOT A SINGLE PLACE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT DID NOT HAVE A FORMER ARAB POPULATION." I rest my case on that.
You attack Gideon Levy as a left wing extremist, next thing he will be called a terrorist. On the other end of the spectrum we have your PM Nathan Yahoo whose psychatrist committed suicide leaving a note that he could not take that man anymore. You are run by a nutcase, full stop. And that nutcase will be your downfall.
Meantime, you are stealing more land , building more settlements, hoping to create more realities on the ground. Maybe sometimes you should put yourself in the other fellow's boots and see how he feels. Then you will understand why he hates you. It is no use harping how the Nutzis use to treat you, YOU ARE THE NUTZIS. With the Havaara agreement, Hitler facilitated immigration to Palestine in the thirties, knowing full well that you would make a mess of it and that you would have to wallow in this mess. One must remember Napoleon's saying: "God is on the side of the big battalions". You have the best battalions, but the Arabs have the big battalions. And the big battalions always win at the end. Maybe it is still time to negotiate before it is too late. Kick the settlers into Israel proper, get out of the Golan, accept a Palestinian in Gaza, West Bank and East Jerusalem and maybe, just maybe there will be a possibility of peace. Alternatively give us the racist concept of a Jewish state and let the big powers re-create the old Palestine for Muslims, Christians and Jews. Who knows you might find peace, but the way you are going, you are aiming for destruction.
Historian

Paducah, KY

#110970 Oct 22, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Gideon Levy is a left wing extremists who supports Extremist Palestinians over his own people. He constantly lies and he is more read in english than Hebrew. a large majority of Israelis don't only disagree with him but see him as a traitor who speaks BS.
Good patriotic Germans said the same kind of thing about Rev. Martin Niemoller in the 1930s.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#110971 Oct 22, 2013
Woody wrote:
Brudder Nathanael......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rjqJ3cDzReAXX
Wow!!
Historian

Paducah, KY

#110972 Oct 22, 2013
This is the kind of stuff Levy is trying to warn Israelis about:

The danger that the Israelis will attempt to expel or massacre the Palestinians under cover of a future war is real and increasing. Bizarre though it seems, Jewish fundamentalists have formulated a perverse biblically inspired Hebrew version of the genocidal Master Race ethos of the Nazis. In 1980, Rabbi Israel Hess published an article entitled “Genocide: A Commandment of the Torah” in which he identified the Palestinians with the ancient Amalekites and called for their extermination. Another prominent leader of this extremist Zionist group, Rabbi Dov Lior, proclaimed that under Torah law it is “permissible for the Israel Defense Forces to attack in the course of warfare a civilian population that is innocent of wrongdoing.” He added that Jews “should not feel guilt out of the morality of unbelievers.” The “unbelievers” whose moral strictures Lior sees no need for Jews to respect are Christians. In 2009, another fundamentalist rabbi, Yitzhak Shapira, published a book entitled Torat Ha’Melech (The King’s Torah) in which he sanctioned killing the children of an enemy people, even infants, to insure that they did not grow up to become a threat to the Jews. Shapira even approved the killing of Gentiles when they present no threat, writing,“It is permissible to kill the Righteous among nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation. If we kill a Gentile…there is nothing wrong with the murder.” Another influential rabbi, Manis Friedman, said in a 2009 television interview,“I don’t believe in Western morality, i.e., don’t kill civilians or children, don’t destroy holy sites…and don’t shoot until they shoot first, because it is immoral. The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women, and children.”

This hateful, religiously based racism is becoming increasingly prevalent among Israeli youth. In 2003, Shulamit Aloni, a courageous left-wing member of the Israeli Knesset (parliament), revealed that Jewish religious schools were teaching children that the Palestinians are Amalekites and that killing them is a religious obligation. The accusation was chillingly confirmed in 2011 when a Zionist organization headed by Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu published an editorial in the Israeli Orthodox magazine Fountains of Salvation that envisioned a time in the near future when Israel would establish “death camps” for the extermination of “Amalekites.”

This Jewish zealot movement’s racial hatred encompasses more than just the Arabs. In a 2010 sermon, Ovadia Yosef, the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel and spiritual leader of Shas, a Haredi (ultra-Orthodox) religious political party, declared,“The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve the Jews.” Of Gentiles, he said,“Why are Gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat.” Effendi is an Arabic word that means “overlord.” In another sermon he declared,“Gentiles were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no purpose in the world.” Put plainly, the Chief Rabbi of Israel thinks that Gentiles—including American Christians—should be slaves to the Jews. Those that are not enslaved are to be killed.
nutjobs here

Israel

#110976 Oct 22, 2013
Peter Borough wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the Jew who would look at a young Palestinian girl raped in full view of her peers and parents and then shot in the head by violent IDF killers and ask for 'evidence' as to how this bomb-throwing, ungrateful, animal, Hamas-supporting, hate-filled child came to be raped and then shot in the head by hate-filled IDF killers in full view of witnesses. The only 'crap' I seem to be reading on the internet is crap coming forth here from a proven and self-confessing Nutjob.
as usual a lot said but nothing at the same time. I would stop a rape if I ever saw one no matter who they are. In Palestinian society they rape the "Human Rights Activists" who come to help them and I have not even mentioned what happens next door.

When did this case ever occur?

It is very sad. Another person here who speaks a lot but unable to back up ANYTHING they say. When asking for evidence you just go on another round of babbling.
nutjobs here

Israel

#110978 Oct 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly you have given no source for these quotes. You claim they are from the publications mentioned but give no evidence to support it. You often sound very sane and while I don't always agree with you I can see where you are coming from. I find you very naive though unless you don't care about truth. It seems as though you will accept anti-Israel material with no evidence and without researching it to see if it is even true. This is very disturbing and is one of the reasons why I defend Israel.

Quote from Moshe Dayan while it did appear in Haaretz and was said to Technion University students you seem to have deleted the most important line which takes it out of context:-

In answer to a student's question suggesting that Israel adopt a policy of punishing Arabs who commit crimes in the West Bank by deportation to Jordan, Dayan answers that he is vehemently opposed to this idea, insisting that the answer to the longstanding Arab-Israeli problem is to learn to live together with Arab neighbors. He goes on to say:

"We came to a region of land that was inhabited by Arabs, and we set up a Jewish state. In a considerable number of places, WE PURCHASED THE LAND FROM ARABS and set up Jewish villages WHERE THERE HAD ONCE BEEN ARAB VILLAGES. You don't even know the names [of the previous Arab villages] and I don't blame you, because those geography books aren't around anymore. Not only the books, the villages aren't around. Nahalal was established in the place of Mahalul, and Gvat was established in the place of Jibta, Sarid in the place of Huneifis and Kfar Yehoshua in the place of Tel Shaman. There isn't any place that was established in an area where there had not at one time been an Arab settlement."

SO YOU DIDN'T WRITE THE WHOLE QUOTE AND TRIED TO CHANGE THE CONTEXT.

You second quote is also taken out of context:-
Actual quote, from Rabin's Memoirs, pp 383-384:

"While the fighting was still in progress, we had to grapple
with a troublesome problem, for whose solution we could
not draw upon any previous experience: the fate of the civilian
population of Lod and Ramle, numbering some 50,000. Not
even Ben-Gurion could offer any solution, and during the
discussions at operational headquarters, he remained silent, a
s was his habit in all such situations. Clearly, we could not
leave Lod's hostile and armed populace in our rear, where it
could endanger the supply route to Yiftach (another brigade),
which was advancing eastward. We walked outside, Ben-Gurion
accompanying us. Allon repeated his question: "What is to be
done with the population?" B.G. waved his hand in a gesture
which said, "Drive them out!"

It was a war and they were discussing hostile enemies behind them.

The Third quote is from a reporter giving his opinion in a newspaper. Not sure how that is evidence of anything apart from that this is his OPINION.

CONT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Safety SCCC Selden 23 hr This is fun 5
Patchogue Fire Dept Dec 1 John 5
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Mixed vibes on body shaker (Jun '06) Nov 27 WalM 505
Review: Peterson & Grace - Sara E Grace DDS (Mar '10) Nov 25 Roc 2
News North Bellmore Teens Arrested for Burglarizing ... (Sep '10) Nov 15 Urena 22
News Burger King buying Tim Hortons for about $11 bi... (Sep '14) Dec '15 La La Land 2

Holtsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages