Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,814)

Showing posts 96,261 - 96,280 of109,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Darwin, Galileo, Hawking and other scientists knew and know nothing of the power of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. The good news is the 'Good News" ....

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given" and his name shall be:

Wonderful! Counsellor! Prince of Peace!

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

ArisePrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course ha ha!!
"and Lee shall show the sphincter, and the shpincter shall make you strain." Bob 8. 32
I eat burnt greasy turds do not change them, i am foolish vermin. I have spoken.
The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round, don't they, little man?

Had any accounts deleted for racist rants lately?
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Freedom wrote:
God Bless Israel
God bless 'murder''theft''occupation''ch ild-killing' and even worse?... which god?... your god Lucifer? The god of this world?
israel s color is yellow

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
L&P

Yellow israel is an abombination to Godly Truths

Truth is Truth and israel is the devil's liars...

It seems to us that the supporters of israel and israel's terrorist occultist jews on stolen land in Palestine valled israel, are gettibg away with lots of racist bigotry due to topix's biased discrimination policies, which favors israel's hate crime posting supporters.
israel s color is yellow

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

*called
israel s color is yellow

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

L&P

Yellow israel is an abomination to Godly Truths

israeli jews have doomed themselves, because they've chosen to be converted to a cult of evil doers and be with these injurious beastly creatures from darkside of life.

It seems to us that the supporters of israel and israel's terrorist occultist jews on stolen land in Palestine called israel, are getting away with lots of racist bigotry due to topix's biased discrimination policies, which favors israel's hate crime posting supporters.
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

israel s color is yellow wrote:
L&P
Yellow israel is an abomination to Godly Truths
israeli jews have doomed themselves, because they've chosen to be converted to a cult of evil doers and be with these injurious beastly creatures from darkside of life.
It seems to us that the supporters of israel and israel's terrorist occultist jews on stolen land in Palestine called israel, are getting away with lots of racist bigotry due to topix's biased discrimination policies, which favors israel's hate crime posting supporters.
Hear this freak speaking of 'racist rants'..? the most racist Jew on topix ...

Greetings from P
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
People here find you to be extremely putrid a blasphemer against an innocent historical figure ...CHrist and generally a nasty piece of work

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Arse PrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
People here find you to be extremely putrid a blasphemer against an innocent historical figure ...CHrist and generally a nasty piece of work
Does this mean you're angry with me, little racist slob? Have a peek out your window.
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean you're angry with me, little racist slob? Have a peek out your window.
Who in this world gets 'angry' over a racist Jew Ratty? Who cares?.. the issue is more we've known this for centuries ... the secondary issue is what is the solution.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Arsed PrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in this world gets 'angry' over a racist Jew Ratty? Who cares?.. the issue is more we've known this for centuries ... the secondary issue is what is the solution.
You seem upset, little racist creep. I can ell because you're speaking in some sort of addled tongue again. Is that a symptom of the pressure of being closely monitored?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

tell*
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem upset, little racist creep. I can ell because you're speaking in some sort of addled tongue again. Is that a symptom of the pressure of being closely monitored?
Who gets upset over a racist Jew? Be glad Ratty! Be glad Christ has won the battle against your god.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Arse PrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Be glad Ratty! Be glad Larry has won the battle against god.
"And me, I blow merchant sailors, and the job shall makes me cash." Carlos 8.32
Does your mindless repetition of the mantra keep you calm while those who watch are parked down the street, little racist?
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

FLUSHING A HASBRAT/TRAITOROUS "ISRAEL FIRSTER"

Since "NFL Fan" is unable to compose an honest, informative rebuttal we must enlighten "Him/her/it" with proof of my earlier observation:
Israel drives US Policy to America's detriment:

“Israel's Netanyahu calls for tighter Iran sanctions”
http://news.yahoo.com/israels-netanyahu-calls...

EXCERPT “Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday called for sanctions on Iran to be strengthened to curb its atomic programme, which the Israeli leader said could lead to nuclear military abilities.” CONTINUED

Another example proving that Israel drives US Foreign policy to America's detriment:

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

“Facts and Quotations About How Zionists and Israelis Control America”
http://citizensfordemocracynj.org
"We control America"
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that ... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." .....Ariel Sharon

The Israeli driven, US fought (ongoing) Iraq War has cost America dearly in Blood and Resources, yet our infestation of traitorous "Israel Firsters" cheerlead for more anti Islamic carnage with American Blood.

Yet our "Israel Firsters" are using the same lies to push for hostilities against other Muslim countries.

Why is America so deeply mired in today's bloody, Mid East Quagmire:

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

Support America & Dump the Zionist Regime

Deporting our traitorous Zionist Propagandists would also be a nice touch!

Now, watch for the usual fact free, simple minded, Hasbrat insults!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Gay wrote:
FLUSHING A Hes, December 18, 2008.
al fact free, simple minded, Hasbrat insults!
I's typical of an ignorant racist pig such as you to dump spam and call it an 'argument'. It's a common sign of stupidity.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

It's*

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Arse PrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's intere
"and we shall puke the pablum, and the stench shall make you sick.' Jerome 8.32
You didn't sleep very well, so I can understand your crabbiness, little racist piglet.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't sleep very well, so I can understand your crabbiness, little racist piglet.
STILL Nothing but simple minded, & fact free insults

Can't you Post ANYTHING else?

Oh, yes howling "Anti Semite" (Jew hater) is simply the desperate "White Flag" of a flushed Hasbarat*

You're just a tiny gang of pitiful bigots ("Chosen People = Master Race") and craven, War Mongering Propagandists for a reviled ZIONIST Regime (howl "Anti Semite here)

The rest of the educated world sees the Extremist Psycho-Settler, Zionist Apologists for what you are:

A recent BBC Poll confirmed that nowhere on the World Stage is there a more ruthless and internationally offensive bully than the Criminal Zionist State of Israel.

“Israel one of world’s most unpopular countries and it’s getting worse: BBC survey”
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...

“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”

As the Zionist State goes about its barbaric, US Funded Genocidal Agenda it still sustains significant losses from braver and more lightly armed Defensive Resistance Groups.

The World watched with delight as Hezbollah drove IDF's craven and pudgy pack of Kid Killers out of Lebanon leaving a trail of wreckage & discarded arms.

The chronically deceptive Bully, of course, cast its humiliation as a "victory" after intentionally slaughtering civilians during its post-truce massacre.

We've come to expect nothing but deception from a State founded on Lies, Genocide and Theft so additional thrashings of the Zionist Bully should come as no surprise.
The following are just a few censored losses of by an inept and cowardly Bully at the hands of a few outgunned, outnumbered victims of Relentless Zionist Genocide" CONTINUED

Now, howl "Anti Semite" really loud.......it's all you've got (Except for your Hasbara Handbook)

Gurgle,,,,gurgle.....

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

ArisePrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people hate Jews? Any idea Ratty? I would ask every poster ..........
Why not start a thread under that name, little man? I'm sure it will assuage your pathetic, hateful loneliness.

Tell me how you were 'abused by Jews' in mental hospital.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 96,261 - 96,280 of109,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••