Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121925 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108558 Aug 17, 2013
PeteSNAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully someone will stand on your snout as you emerge from a grid Ratty .. now get back vermin...! LOL
Lame humour and forced laughter won't keep them away, little racist.

An NFL Fan

USA

#108562 Aug 17, 2013
PeteSICK wrote:
<quoted text>

"And ye shall blow the snow, and the barf shall make you free." Blobby 8.32

Note also:
I are of my father the devil, and the lusts of my father I will do. He was a philanderer from the beginning, and abode in the mud hut, because there is booze in him. When he speaketh, he speaketh of his lawn: for i is a liar, and the father of it. Steve 8.44
Thanks for the scripture which you don't even understand, little racist.

An NFL Fan

USA

#108564 Aug 17, 2013
PeteSLAPPER wrote:
Oh I misunderstand every word from Christ the Messiah Ratty. Every word... nyour filth on a sandwich board and see how far you get before you're either arrested or attacked. Coward.
I notice you aped my old sandwich sign gag. Desperate for comebacks?

You understand nothing, little racist. No wonder you're being monitored.
orion

Johannesburg, South Africa

#108566 Aug 17, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
See, all Assad would have to do is make peace with Israel and Washington would switch sides and back him in a heartbeat.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/17/world/middl...
“I think that the whole world should support Sisi,” Ehud Barak, a former prime minister and defense minister of Israel, said on CNN’s “Fareed Zakaria GPS” last weekend, referring to Egypt’s military commander, Gen. Abdul Fattah el-Sisi, who ousted Mr. Morsi, an Islamist, last month.
Israel views the Egyptian military as the only force that can stabilize the deeply fractured country, and the Israel-Egypt peace treaty is predicated on the $1.5 billion a year in American military and economic aid to Egypt, the bulk of which goes to the Egyptian armed forces.
You must be joking! It is more complicated than that.. see
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/14/rford...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#108568 Aug 17, 2013
PeteSAKE wrote:
Let me make it clear to the thread. You and your Jew lies will never be a factor in the plans of the Creator of all things Ratty. You scurry around for titbits but the battle for the food of knowledge is won and the battle against evil, through the blood of Christ, is accomplished and means that the Lord God only knows when this world will end and the Kingdom of God ushered in.
You, Ratty, alter the words of Christ at your own peril but I would just warn you you verminous creature from darkness .... the Lord God Knows ALL things ..every moment of every life. The Lord God, the Father in heaven knows your blasphemy before you post it here. He's watching you and hears your blasphemy Ratty... the Lord God, Great Master of Creation knows all things... his power far far beyond what the words of man is capable of describing..... in his infinite might he sees directly into your black heart.
Tell us how you proselytize hatred and bigotry in the name of our Savior. Tell us how people unite and conspire against you. Tell us about you mental health issues.

An NFL Fan

USA

#108571 Aug 17, 2013
PeteSAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who watch see me and my wrong-doings.

The Lord God, Great may run out ... my unimaginable lies and deceit are known before you start...
A pontificating rabid racist. How novel.

Have you seen them yet tonight?

An NFL Fan

USA

#108574 Aug 17, 2013
PeteSNAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the Lord God allows rain to fall on the just and the unjust ... he is watching you Ratty ... know this much of your miserable life.
Rant and invoke as you will, it won't prevent those who watch you, little racist.

An NFL Fan

USA

#108576 Aug 17, 2013
PeteSKANK wrote:
<quoted text>
Invoke?

The Lord God see all things and there is no invoking which sounds more like bubbles blowing out my rectum.

"And ye shall crow the spoof, and the spoof shall make you green."
Pablo 8.32
Pontificate, little racist. Do you think it will make them go away?

An NFL Fan

USA

#108579 Aug 17, 2013
PeteSnAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
ohn 8.44
These words of Christ apply to you.
So you're now an amateur evangelist, little racist? In that case, why do you worship a Jewish god?

They're outside, aren't they? Are the Mason or the Jews watching you tonight?

An NFL Fan

USA

#108581 Aug 17, 2013
PeteSnAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
My weevil alchemy and hatred of cartoons, the Mess is known to the Lord God who knows your black racist. you free." John 8.32
Gospel according to John
Thanks for being so unintentionally funny, little racist. How many of your accounts and posts have been deleted for racist attacks this year?
Whatever

Selden, NY

#108582 Aug 17, 2013
PeteSAKE wrote:
The Jews must leave Palestine for the Palestinians .... they are going against the natural justice of the universe and no doubt also against the Lord God Great Master of Creation. To murder children and steal their homes is surely the ultimate crime against humanity?
The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too are squatters!!!!! They do not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing the Greeks Same thing the Romans Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!
Whatever

Selden, NY

#108583 Aug 17, 2013
PeteSAKE wrote:
The Jews were NOT invited in 1947 by the 'host' nation and have spent therefore 63 years occupying another peoples land. Please leave and adhere to UN Resolutions ... adhere to international law ... and morals.
The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too are squatters!!!!! They do not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing the Greeks Same thing the Romans Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#108584 Aug 17, 2013
PeteSAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Mongolia has similar customs!

How can they who have no water make ablutions ,(p) Moses was given the same instruction to use sand ,(p) Muhammad took it one step further , I think because the right hand is noted in the Koran.
Stepping on right foot first is also important sometimes.
Just so loneliness is weakened.
That's what think.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Wollongong, Australia

#108587 Aug 18, 2013
PeteSAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant to say Mongolia has some tradition with the right and left hands .. the details of which I am not sure of. I concur with you on the matter ... I have noticed the horrendous racism of the Jew here in regard to Muslims.

Your words are very uplifting , I actually speak them aloud to complete the entirety of creation in the moment of time that we are allowed , to show our worth and capacity for loyalty to Allah.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#108590 Aug 18, 2013
PeteSAKE wrote:
Let me make it clear to the thread. You and your Jew lies will never be a factor in the plans of the Creator of all things Ratty. You scurry around for titbits but the battle for the food of knowledge is won and the battle against evil, through the blood of Christ, is accomplished and means that the Lord God only knows when this world will end and the Kingdom of God ushered in.
You, Ratty, alter the words of Christ at your own peril but I would just warn you you verminous creature from darkness .... the Lord God Knows ALL things ..every moment of every life. The Lord God, the Father in heaven knows your blasphemy before you post it here. He's watching you and hears your blasphemy Ratty... the Lord God, Great Master of Creation knows all things... his power far far beyond what the words of man is capable of describing..... in his infinite might he sees directly into your black heart.
If God knows everything you gonna be dead pretty soon, bon voyage hitler jr.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#108592 Aug 18, 2013
PeteSAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks rtloder ... it's interesting to see how the Jew here .-knowing his prominent place in the chaos of the Middle East - hurls abuse at Christ and Muslims in equal measure; his only refuge being in the arms of his fellow satanists and the lost Zionist christians. A clear picture emerges when you look past the bullshit.
Dickhead , your dear friends the muslims are burning down the Churches in Egypt and killing all the Coptic Christians they can find. The only safe place in the whole Middle East for Christians, Muslims and Jews is the Democratic State of Israel. Eat your heart out stinking vermin hitler jr.
Whatever

Selden, NY

#108593 Aug 18, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dickhead , your dear friends the muslims are burning down the Churches in Egypt and killing all the Coptic Christians they can find. The only safe place in the whole Middle East for Christians, Muslims and Jews is the Democratic State of Israel. Eat your heart out stinking vermin hitler jr.
She or he is no christian she or he is a wolf dress in a sheep cloth.Talking as a christian she or he thinks that the christian that love Israel and the jew might sway the American's or the Uk's minds it's the hate propaganda that is done by the radical Moslims. Those make-believe christian do not care about christianity. Long live Israel!!!!
Whatever

Selden, NY

#108594 Aug 18, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words are very uplifting , I actually speak them aloud to complete the entirety of creation in the moment of time that we are allowed , to show our worth and capacity for loyalty to Allah.
The Arab people....
Whatever

Selden, NY

#108595 Aug 18, 2013
PeteSAKE wrote:
The Arab people....
Whatever

Selden, NY

#108596 Aug 18, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how you proselytize hatred and bigotry in the name of our Savior. Tell us how people unite and conspire against you. Tell us about you mental health issues.
She or He is not christian she or he is RADICAL MUSLIM A wolf in sheep clothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) 5 hr Chuck 36
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) Mon joan 24
News Arrest ends probe into teen's overdose (Mar '07) Mon F_Rogers 188
News Twist in Croci's path to war zone Mar 25 What Hero 8
News Police dig up East Islip backyard in search of ... (Jan '08) Mar 22 Mystery 88
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mar 21 Janice P 118
Review: Joseph P Price Agency Inc (Aug '09) Jan '17 Steve 8

Holtsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages