Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107868 Jul 21, 2013
/88

we @ Sinai have no religious affiliations, but love and try to serve the One True God of Love and Peace.

We are merely Free thinkers like our founding fathers were, who sacrificed their lives to write the USA Constitution, that zionists in Washington have made into a mockery and a sham.

All of my family served this Country with honor, valor and Integrity, just to watch gridlock and our liberties and freedoms dwindle at the hands of Zionist/Marxist Communism jew Jew's ideology and corruption/.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107869 Jul 21, 2013
/88

International Community, we at stateside in Sinai love u who are oppressed and want the bullying and evilness from leaders who support terrorist israel and israeli war crime convicted jew fugitives, to cease and decease from funding these marauding parasitical illegal aliens, that must be arrested and tried for their Crimes against Humanity.

their day of reckoning is just around the corner, in Satan's Lair.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107870 Jul 21, 2013
/88

Listen to Ron Paul and stay away from his son Rand Paul, who went to israel with his little boy to be indoctrinated into the Wailing Wall of jew jews passage and gave his essence and son essence to Satan's Jew jews' Idolatrous Wall.

now here's Ron Paul

Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107871 Jul 21, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107872 Jul 21, 2013
/88

We will bring this site daily and weekly updates on zion israel jews illegal activities, now that we've cleansed this site of supporting pro-israel terrorism, by shills and ploys for israel.

Good night from Sinai group!
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107873 Jul 22, 2013
~`

good morning International Community....

Today, lets listen to a former Jewish man, who tells the World the Truth about his once kind of evil Tribal Jewry....

http://brothernathanaelfoundation.org/news/17...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107874 Jul 22, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
~`

ation.org/news/177-brother-nathanael
LOL! Funny a poorly educated sow like you would consider this to be an international forum, hag.

You're a complete stooge.

USA

#107875 Jul 22, 2013
Blobby Sagman 69 wrote:
/69
jews illegal activities, now that we've cleansed this site of supporting pro-israel terrorism, by shills and ploys for israel.
Good night from Sinai group!
Ha! This place has been 'cleansed' of your ersatz audience, imbecile. What happened to that pig from the UK? Did they finally drag him away and fill his veins with Thorazine?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107876 Jul 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
From where did you pick up your degree in History, crone?
Where did you pick up yours NewFL? The Jewish declaration of war against Germany was stated on the front page of the London Daily Express on Friday, March 24, 1933.Judea declares war on Germany. The declaratlion had nothing to do with persecution but was a reply to Germany nationalising the Reichbank, a Rothschild asset, and its new economic system which frightened the bankers no end.
It is always money.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107877 Jul 22, 2013
Lions of Jerusalem GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
How wrong are you!!
The race probability was celtic??
And when the Word of God say's that It has always been Jewish what than would u say?
Abraham existed way before Romans was even on the Lips of Man so it really doesnt matter what Romans did God's Word existed before them.
And if The Word of God say's Abraham "Humanly Speaking" is the Founder of the Jewish Nation you can Guarantee that Israel not just 2 but all were Jewish. The 12 tribes of Israel are The Son's of Jacob so anyone who claims another from the Word of God knows little about Truth.
As Paulo Coulho states in his book "Aleph"
ANY ONE WHO KNOWS GOD CANNOT DESCRIBE HIM. ANYONE WHO CAN DESCRIBE GOD DOES NOT KNOW HIM.You belong to the second category.

USA

#107878 Jul 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you pick up yours NewFL? The Jewish declaration of war against Germany was stated on the front page of ichbank, a Rothschild asset, and its new economic system which frightened the bankers no end.
It is always money.
Yeah right, nazi slob. Let me know when you earn your degree from Youtube, and good luck with your job hunt!
nutjobs here

Ramat Gan, Israel

#107879 Jul 22, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
~`
Today, lets listen to a former Jewish man, who tells the World the Truth about his once kind of evil Tribal Jewry....
http://brothernathanaelfoundation.org/news/17...

Nathanial is a mentally disturbed person who lies about his past and relies on haters such as yourself to follow him.
I have actually listened to a lot of his crap over the years. Always makes me laugh.

Interesting how you take the word of a raving lunatic Jew as long as he is anti-Jewish.

What is your definition of evidence and reality?? Is it anything which attacks Jews, Israel and those you hate??

You guys make a good pair as your seem to both be insane and full or irrational hatred.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107880 Jul 22, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
When you double the amount of Jews in the world you will reach stupid % as you have.
I have followed Barry Chamish, spoken to him, been to his lectures and have his books. However much of what he says is BS IMO.
Those experiments were evil.
If you follow him, do you believe than that it is the left wing secular in Israel who are causing all the problems?
According to Chamish anyone who becomes too powerful on the right is taken out.
He also blames the Vatican and others for the problems.
Don't you blame the Jews for everything???
So according to your theory (although you seem to deny the Holocaust when there are even names for the millions of Jews massacred), The zionist Jews allowed millions of Ashkenazi Jews to be slaughtered in Europe and than experimented on Sephardi children to even the odds??
The Sefardi population of Israel is over 50% so their plan didn't work.
Sorry but on August 14, 2004, at 9pm, Israeli TV Station Channel Ten broke all conventions and exposed the ugliest secret of Israel Labour Zionist founders:the deliberate mass radiation poisoning of nearly all Sephardi youths. Do I lie or did the Israeli Channel Ten lied? The expose began with the presentation of a documentary film called "100 000 Radiations", and concluded with a panel discussion moderated by TV host Dan Margalit, surprising because he is infamous for toeing the establishment line.
Film details:
100 000 Radiations, released by Dimona Productions Ltd. in 2003
Producer-Dudi Bergman
Directors- Asher Khamias, David Barolsen
Panel discussion participants:
A Morroccan singer was joined by David Edri, head of the Compensation Committe for Ringworm X-Ray Victims, and Boaz Lev, a spokesman for the Ministry of Health.
As to your holocaust story, unbelievers go to prison in 11 European country, victims to the Holy Inquisition. IF THE TRUTH IS PUT IN PRISON, WHAT IS LEFT OUTSIDE ARE LIES. If on the contrary if this is the truth, why worry about those detractors? Why not debate it once and for all? The six million story has now been discarded for a new 20 million story. The new story states that there were some 40 to 50 million Jews in Europe before the war. Do you believe that? If you do not, you could be jailed as an heretic. LOL. Let us face it, the story is over. It is just waiting for the funeral.
IF ONLY IDIOTS DISPUTE THE HOLOCAUST, WHY ARE THEY PUNISHED?
BECAUSE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE REALIZE THAT THEY ARE IDIOTS!
Lawyer Sylvia Stolz, who defended unbeliever Ernst Zundel in his trial in Germany. For that she got 3 and a half years in jail and he got five years.
THE TRUTH IS NO DEFENSE! was the judge vedict.
nutjobs here

Ramat Gan, Israel

#107884 Jul 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
As to your holocaust story, unbelievers go to prison in 11 European country, victims to the Holy Inquisition. IF THE TRUTH IS PUT IN PRISON, WHAT IS LEFT OUTSIDE ARE LIES. If on the contrary if this is the truth, why worry about those detractors? Why not debate it once and for all? The six million story has now been discarded for a new 20 million story. The new story states that there were some 40 to 50 million Jews in Europe before the war. Do you believe that? If you do not, you could be jailed as an heretic. LOL. Let us face it, the story is over. It is just waiting for the funeral.
Lawyer Sylvia Stolz, who defended unbeliever Ernst Zundel in his trial in Germany. For that she got 3 and a half years in jail and he got five years.
I never denied the radiation story and have a major issue with labor Zionists and their actions.

This new story is your OPINION remember that. The majority of Holocaust experts disagree with you and there is plenty of evidence of between 5-6 million Jews being murdered. Maybe ask the European countries including Germany who refuse to release all the evidence.

I am for freedom of speech as long as they don't call for violence. Interesting how Muslims in Europe can call to kill the infidels and take over Europe, rape, kidnap, assault etc and get away with it.

Political Correctness gone mad.

Personally my family lost hundreds of members (they were religious and had a dozen kids each family), some made it out of the camps alive, escaped in suitcases, and even have some more famous freedom fighters in my family. Out of all of them they have never claimed it was a farce. Some were troubled for the rest of their lives after experiencing what they did.

I don't know what you get out of believing anything that suits your opinion but while Israeli is my expertise i must admit that the Holocaust is not.

Many Jews after the Holocaust left Judaism and if they were Male their children would not be considered Jewish. I have non-Jews in my family. This could account for the lower figures.
Either way i don't agree with these figures, I don't believe them and when you claim 90% of Jews are Ashkenazi you are only ridiculing your credibility.

You should realize that i am open to listen to anyone and have probably seen and read the same things which you have. The difference is that i have read and seen ALL sides of the arguments and reached my conclusion based on the evidence with a slight bias of course.

How many zionist Jews do you know who follow Duke, Alex Jones, Galloway, Chomsky, Chamish, and so on. and recognize names such as BrotherNathaniel and other nutjobs.

USA

#107886 Jul 22, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT

cant you read your own perverted book, douchesake.... "
You see folks this is Fanny/SERPENT the reluctant hating Jew.
Did you have a good weekend being watched, little racist? How many of your accounts have been deleted in the last month for your racist tantrums?
nutjobs here

Ramat Gan, Israel

#107887 Jul 22, 2013
PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
Usual pattern of abuse eh? Anyone you disagree with (by that of course I mean who is truthful) you label 'Mentally disturbed'... no it's you who is the nutter to think you can go on living in a racist apartheid 'state' indefinitely .. pure crazy and I realise why you call yourself 'nutjob' because you sure fit the bill.
When did i call other people mentally disturbed???
This Nathan guy is though and i have listened to dozens of his videos and Mental Health officials obviously agreed with me and put him in a mental hospital for a short period.
He speaks of a subject i have studied in depth intellectually and even worked in the field so am aware of the facts and myths.

You should look up the definition of Apartheid.
THERE ARE NON-JEWS IN ISRAEL ON THE SUPREME COURT.
PRESIDENT OF ISRAEL WAS CONVICTED BY A NONJEWISH JUDGE.
DEPUTY PM OF ISRAEL WAS NON-JEWISH.
25% OF ISRAELIS ARE NOT-JEWISH AND HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS JEWS.
ARABS HAVE THEIR OWN POLITICAL PARTIES.
and on it goes.
Your claim of apartheid is blind.

Nutjobs here is in reference to those on Topix dot com who are obviously insane. I would have made it clearer but the other names had been taken already.
USA LAND OF WANQKERS

Hertford, UK

#107891 Jul 22, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/88
well said and we agree...
Don't listen to that Athiest Infidel he's a Perverted PIG!

USA

#107892 Jul 22, 2013
PukeandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
I got ZERO credibility .. not even a worthless crap to so here's my toilet!... and we must thank the Lard ass, my sister, Great assed queen of Cretins such as me for that.

"And ye shell the peanuts, and the shells makes me freakish." Uncle Ippie 8.32
Having ANOTHER bad day, admitted Satan worshiper? Why is that? Are you becoming weary of being closely watched?
nutjobs here

Ramat Gan, Israel

#107893 Jul 22, 2013
PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen the guys' videos and I disagree. He seems fine to me, you shouldn't go around libelling people because they caught you out with your pants down, vey disingenuous indeed. Makes you look stupid and a bit of a nutjob. Israel is a racist apartheid state ... definitions not required but thanks anyway.
Whether you disagree or not is irrelevant. He talks crap and has been in a mental hospital, also many witnesses to his erratic behavior.

Who caught me out give me one example of something he said which is true and caught me out. You are talking BS as usual.

Amazing how you can accuse me of libel when you spend your days spreading libel about Jews.
Not sure what makes me look stupid as you seem to have an inability to explain yourself. You should try looking in the mirror if you dare.

I am sure for you definitions are not required as that would dispute your opinions.

YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T READ OR DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF APARTHEID. AND YOU STILL HAVE GIVEN NO EVIDENCE OR EVEN EXAMPLES TO SUPPORT YOUR OPINION.

also not sure how Israel is racist when it consists of many races who all have the same rights.

It is easy for you to make continuous claims but would be better if your could actually support them with some evidence.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#107896 Jul 23, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but on August 14, 2004, at 9pm, Israeli TV Station Channel Ten broke all conventions and exposed the ugliest secret of Israel Labour Zionist founders:the deliberate mass radiation poisoning of nearly all Sephardi youths. Do I lie or did the Israeli Channel Ten lied? The expose began with the presentation of a documentary film called "100 000 Radiations", and concluded with a panel discussion moderated by TV host Dan Margalit, surprising because he is infamous for toeing the establishment line.
Film details:
100 000 Radiations, released by Dimona Productions Ltd. in 2003
Producer-Dudi Bergman
Directors- Asher Khamias, David Barolsen
Panel discussion participants:
A Morroccan singer was joined by David Edri, head of the Compensation Committe for Ringworm X-Ray Victims, and Boaz Lev, a spokesman for the Ministry of Health.

I think the revelation of these truths that you mention, and also the 1.7 or 1.5. Million Germans murdered by US Jew Eisenhower as prisoners when the war had ended, is one of the reasons the EU voted to declassify the Military wing of Hezbollah as legitimate .
I think they had to do something to show little Jewey that mummy and daddy still are scared shitless of being screwed by these pernicious, scurrilous, altruistic libel frauds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 8 hr truth 759
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Sat Jayar 89
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Fri liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri No one 440
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••