Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
GnA

Australia

#107466 Jul 7, 2013
-continue-
But she came and worshiped him, pleading again,“Lord, help me!”[26] Jesus responded, "It isn't right to take food from the children and throw it to the dogs." [27] She replied, "That's true, Lord, but even dogs are allowed to eat the scraps that fall beneath their masters' table." [28]“Dear woman,” Jesus said to her,“your faith is great. Your request is granted.” And her daughter was instantly healed.
GnA

Australia

#107469 Jul 7, 2013
So if Jesus Christ said that to the unbelieving Israelites

Can you answer this one

[21] From then on Jesus began to tell his disciples plainly that it was necessary for him to go to Jerusalem, and that he would suffer many terrible things at the hands of the elders, the leading priests, and the teachers of religious law. He would be killed, but on the third day he would be raised from the dead.[22] But Peter took him aside and began to reprimand him for saying such things. "Heaven forbid, Lord," he said. "This will never happen to you!" [23] Jesus turned to Peter and said,“Get away from me, Satan! You are a dangerous trap to me. You are seeing things merely from a human point of view, not from God’s.”

Explain to me why would Jesus rebuke his Apostle by saying "Get away from me Satan".

Exactly because he saw things from a human point of view and not from God's

Just like the unbelieving Israelites they saw Jesus from a human point of view. They did not believe!! just like the pharisee's who were outraged by his message by what he did, like forgiving men and woman of their sin's. They were deep into their religion and not The Word of God they completely missed it.
GnA

Australia

#107470 Jul 7, 2013
Jay J The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
This is contempt of court. Be careful now block head. There is no court that will put up such base criminal behavior and assaults on character in my jurisdiction. It also, if I may be so bold, is no laughing matter so take your silly ass to the nearest watering hole and give it a clean .... go on! Be quick oh foolish one! Now Don't ever come here again with your 'hate Jews' bullshit and your inane 'lols' again.
Where? What Court are you talking about? Go Go tell them Go speak your mind dont waste your time talking your non sense to me. Go tell the International court what mere human can bring Down Israel (Jacob) Who can stand and Judge Israel and be Faultless who can Judge Israel but God alone? No man, no country, no court for all are sinner's so I will leave it to Jesus Christ to Judge according to what they have done just as he will Judge me.

So I laugh because its funny how many people speak against Israel as if all are guilty and yet they don't want to even acknowledge the sin in their own eyes and country. My Saviour is King over Israel who can destroy what God has promised to Abraham fullfilled by Jesus Christ descendant of David and Abraham? Jesus rules over Israel "forever" what you gonna do? Nothing just complain to your friends here on this forum without action's your words are like the dirt the wind comes and blows it in all direction u dont even know what to do you go this way than go this way no direction easily mislead easy for the devil to blind like many on here. So before you complain again go take it to the courts they cant do anything no one can all they can do is talk much like you.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#107473 Jul 7, 2013
Jay J The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Two hours in the stocks in the centre of the village will teach you to curb you tongue you insolent brat. We'll see how some bad tomatoes, rotten eggs and a little shit flying your way will encourage such blatant lies on behalf of Satan's minions eh?
Yes in your case Brevity will be the soule of shitt (medieval spelling)
Judge Jay
Free masons, Catholics, Jews and Anglicans are aware of your mental health issues and psychiatric history. Your sadomasochistic violent rhetoric is once again raising concern and because it violates the community standard for decency, you will be contacted, again.

This is for your own good as well as for the good of society.
See something, say something.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107476 Jul 7, 2013
SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you ... an excrement post and thanks for your support. This Jew - IS
many evil characters and haters on this thread.
Sure, slimy dude. There are evil people on this thread, and you're at least two of them. Way do they seem to watch you more closely on weekends?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107480 Jul 7, 2013
SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
I will forward this evidence to the court thanks. We see a continuance of your illegal behavior. When did you realize the moment the thread found out you're a Jew pretending to be catholic? Not good eh for Jews as it does confirm some stereotypes? I'd be interested to know you're evil the thread?
Was it six or seven of your accounts deleted for racist diatribes last month?

I lost count, so could you help me out, slimy dude? They're watching you at this very moment. How do you feel about that?
GnA

Australia

#107481 Jul 7, 2013
Jay J The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Two hours in the stocks in the centre of the village will teach you to curb you tongue you insolent brat. We'll see how some bad tomatoes, rotten eggs and a little shit flying your way will encourage such blatant lies on behalf of Satan's minions eh?
Yes in your case Brevity will be the soule of shitt (medieval spelling)
Judge Jay
Is that all?

Thank you for coming now go and take your stupid arguement to the courts judge jay cause it aint working in here neither will it work in court.

:)
GnA

Australia

#107482 Jul 7, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
You believe in the killers of Children
You believe in the thieves who steal Palestinian homes and land
You believe in those who deal misery and death to innocent people on the earth
You believe in the Synagogue of Satan
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Well you couldn't answer a simple question (Simple) yes (Simple) you don't even have a clue go away Satan for the Word of God tells us he gave the Land of Canaan to Abraham and his Descendent' s after him.

To say the Israelites stole land off palestine and believe in God is ridiculous unheard of. So satan go take ur non sense somewhere else thats the only scripture you can quote yet even when truth is presented before you u still refuse to believe.
Casual Visitor

United States

#107485 Jul 7, 2013
This thread seems to be the wacky magnet of the entire forum. Fascinating, from a 'can't keep myself from staring at that train wreck' point of view.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#107486 Jul 7, 2013
Woody wrote:
The British spy agency GCHQ has access to the global network of communications, storing calls, Facebook posts and internet histories – and shares this data with the NSA, Edward Snowden has revealed to the Guardian in a new leak.
GCHQ’s network of cables is able to process massive quantities of information from both specific targets and completely innocent people, including recording phone calls and reading email messages, it was revealed on Friday.
"It's not just a US problem. The UK has a huge dog in this fight," Snowden told the Guardian. "They [GCHQ] are worse than the US."
That figures. The Bank of England is the head of the world banking corruption, controlled by the Rothschilds, who also control our Federal Reserve Corp. whose stockholders are working hard to destroy our economy and democracy.
They all need ways to control the masses because there aren’t enough troops and bad cops to beat down 350 million people, so they’ll use economic terrorism and RFID chips too.
They shouldn’t have too much trouble since the idiot masses are doing everything they can to help, including refusing to protest in any way.
(next post)

Location hidden

#107487 Jul 7, 2013
'Federal Reserve'= Rothschilds' private company
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T8KSPBP6J7ENM2L...
US News
wacky magnet

United States

#107488 Jul 7, 2013
You called?

Location hidden

#107489 Jul 7, 2013
Woody wrote:
Soraya Sepahpour-Ulrich – Veterans Today June 26, 2013
In her extraordinarily bold and direct speech addressed to the Irish Parliament, Clare Daly (TD, Dublin North) called Obama a “war criminal” and “hypocrite of the century”.
In describing the fawned reception of Obama in Ireland akin to pimping and prostituting of that nation, Ms. Daly hit the nail on the head. Sadly, America dwarfs Ireland and elsewhere in the undignified category of prostitution – the 29 standing ovations from Congress in May 2011 for war criminal Benjamin Netanyahu attests to this tragic fact.
While Daly was quite right in censuring Obama for his criminal policies, including aiding terrorists in Syria, it is worthwhile noting that Obama is merely a willing instrument; the faces and factors behind his handlers and the policies merit greater scrutiny and exposure.
Backing and arming the so-called Syrian opposition distracts from the threat posed by Israel and its expansionist agenda by internalizing the enemy in order to weaken the State.
No liberal leader dares to stand up to the Federal Reserve stockholders since JFK did shortly before they killed him.
While most conservatives are helping to push us into the New World Order, most liberal leaders are working to help save us. However, I believe Obama is one of the worst, and the only time he seems to be a liberal is when he’s trying to deceive us.
(next post)

Location hidden

#107490 Jul 7, 2013
Israel's worst enemy is Within
http://www.topix.com/forum/il/al-quds-jerusal...
Israel

Republicans and Democrats agree
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TGQE2G...
US Politics
GnA

Australia

#107491 Jul 7, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`/8
Only a shameless "convert" talmudic jew, that has been brain washed from birth and made into a brainless washed sucking idiot, would post what you've just posted in the last hour,
Am I a Jew? No

But im not stupid either! I will stand up for Israel because there are believers of Jesus Christ in Israel. Yes Israelites who believe in Jesus Christ.
GnA

Australia

#107493 Jul 7, 2013
Romans 3
Then what’s the advantage of being a Jew? Is there any value in the ceremony of circumcision?[2] Yes, there are great benefits! First of all, the Jews were entrusted with the whole revelation of God.[3] True, some of them were unfaithful; but just because they were unfaithful, does that mean God will be unfaithful?[4] Of course not! Even if everyone else is a liar, God is true. As the Scriptures say about him, "You will be proved right in what you say, and you will win your case in court." [5] "But," some might say, "our sinfulness serves a good purpose, for it helps people see how righteous God is. Isn't it unfair, then, for him to punish us?" (This is merely a human point of view.)[6] Of course not! If God were not entirely fair, how would he be qualified to judge the world?[7] "But," someone might still argue, "how can God condemn me as a sinner if my dishonesty highlights his truthfulness and brings him more glory?" [8] And some people even slander us by claiming that we say, "The more we sin, the better it is!" Those who say such things deserve to be condemned.[9] Well then, should we conclude that we Jews are better than others? No, not at all, for we have already shown that all people, whether Jews or Gentiles, are under the power of sin.[10] As the Scriptures say, "No one is righteous- not even one.[11] No one is truly wise; no one is seeking God.[12] All have turned away; all have become useless. No one does good, not a single one." [13] "Their talk is foul, like the stench from an open grave. Their tongues are filled with lies." "Snake venom drips from their lips." [14] "Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness." [15] "They rush to commit murder.[16] Destruction and misery always follow them.[17] They don't know where to find peace." [18] "They have no fear of God at all." [19] Obviously, the law applies to those to whom it was given, for its purpose is to keep people from having excuses, and to show that the entire world is guilty before God.[20] For no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are.[21] But now God has shown us a way to be made right with him without keeping the requirements of the law, as was promised in the writings of Moses and the prophets long ago.[22] We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are.[23] For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard.[24] Yet God, with undeserved kindness, declares that we are righteous. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins.[25] For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past,[26] for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he declares sinners to be right in his sight when they believe in Jesus.[27] Can we boast, then, that we have done anything to be accepted by God? No, because our acquittal is not based on obeying the law. It is based on faith.[28] So we are made right with God through faith and not by obeying the law.[29] After all, is God the God of the Jews only? Isn't he also the God of the Gentiles? Of course he is.[30] There is only one God, and he makes people right with himself only by faith, whether they are Jews or Gentiles.[31] Well then, if we emphasize faith, does this mean that we can forget about the law? Of course not! In fact, only when we have faith do we truly fulfill the law.
GnA

Australia

#107494 Jul 7, 2013
Romans 4
Abraham was, humanly speaking, the founder of our Jewish nation. What did he discover about being made right with God?[2] If his good deeds had made him acceptable to God, he would have had something to boast about. But that was not God's way.[3] For the Scriptures tell us, "Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith." [4] When people work, their wages are not a gift, but something they have earned.[5] But people are counted as righteous, not because of their work, but because of their faith in God who forgives sinners.[6] David also spoke of this when he described the happiness of those who are declared righteous without working for it:[7] "Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sins are put out of sight.[8] Yes, what joy for those whose record the Lord has cleared of sin." [9] Now, is this blessing only for the Jews, or is it also for uncircumcised Gentiles? Well, we have been saying that Abraham was counted as righteous by God because of his faith.[10] But how did this happen? Was he counted as righteous only after he was circumcised, or was it before he was circumcised? Clearly, God accepted Abraham before he was circumcised![11] Circumcision was a sign that Abraham already had faith and that God had already accepted him and declared him to be righteous-even before he was circumcised. So Abraham is the spiritual father of those who have faith but have not been circumcised. They are counted as righteous because of their faith.[12] And Abraham is also the spiritual father of those who have been circumcised, but only if they have the same kind of faith Abraham had before he was circumcised.[13] Clearly, God's promise to give the whole earth to Abraham and his descendants was based not on his obedience to God's law, but on a right relationship with God that comes by faith.[14] If God's promise is only for those who obey the law, then faith is not necessary and the promise is pointless.[15] For the law always brings punishment on those who try to obey it.(The only way to avoid breaking the law is to have no law to break!)[16] So the promise is received by faith. It is given as a free gift. And we are all certain to receive it, whether or not we live according to the law of Moses, if we have faith like Abraham's. For Abraham is the father of all who believe.[17] That is what the Scriptures mean when God told him, "I have made you the father of many nations." This happened because Abraham believed in the God who brings the dead back to life and who creates new things out of nothing.[18] Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping-believing that he would become the father of many nations. For God had said to him, "That's how many descendants you will have!" [19] And Abraham's faith did not weaken, even though, at about 100 years of age, he figured his body was as good as dead-and so was Sarah's womb.[20] Abraham never wavered in believing God's promise. In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God.[21] He was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever he promises.[22] And because of Abraham's faith, God counted him as righteous.[23] And when God counted him as righteous, it wasn't just for Abraham's benefit. It was recorded [24] for our benefit, too, assuring us that God will also count us as righteous if we believe in him, the one who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead.[25] He was handed over to die because of our sins, and he was raised to life to make us right with God.
GnA

Australia

#107495 Jul 7, 2013
Romans 11
I ask, then, has God rejected his own people, the nation of Israel? Of course not! I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham and a member of the tribe of Benjamin.[2] No, God has not rejected his own people, whom he chose from the very beginning. Do you realize what the Scriptures say about this? Elijah the prophet complained to God about the people of Israel and said,[3] "Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me, too." [4] And do you remember God's reply? He said, "No, I have 7,000 others who have never bowed down to Baal!" [5] It is the same today, for a few of the people of Israel have remained faithful because of God's grace-his undeserved kindness in choosing them.[6] And since it is through God's kindness, then it is not by their good works. For in that case, God's grace would not be what it really is-free and undeserved.[7] So this is the situation: Most of the people of Israel have not found the favor of God they are looking for so earnestly. A few have-the ones God has chosen-but the hearts of the rest were hardened.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#107496 Jul 8, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>

But im not stupid either! Yes Israelites who believe in Jesus Christ.
There are almost every person on the planet see your views as ideosenseless ,
Jews supported two possible Messiah events.
One was Simon bar Goria, who was executed by the Romans after being caught tunnelling out of the besieged 2nd Temple dressed in disguise as a woman, to fool the
Roman sentry's.
And there was Sabbati Sevi , who in the mid 17th century convinced the world he was the Jew Messiah.
He finished up living on a pension as a Muslim.
That's the size of Jew thunderbox.
Thunderbox is another name for the shit house which is what Israel is today.
GnA

Australia

#107497 Jul 8, 2013
Israelites "WHO" Believe in Jesus Christ as the Messiah.

I dont care about what the unbelieving Jews did thats up to them but i support Israel firstly because of God and what he say's in his Word About Jesus ruling over Israel and than for the Jews who believe Jesus Christ.

I dont care what bad things you have to say about Israel because im not seeing it from human's point of view but God's.

Who can stand before this world and point the blame on Jews when every man has fallen short. Every man is a sinner. And what country can tell another country that they cannot build on their land? Had Israel forgotten who gave them the land of canaan in the first place?

You curse at Israel yet are so fast at defending Assad who's forces have killed thousands of Syrians massacre's and many more evil acts. Rebels are no different just as equal if not worse.

Peter tell me where is your evidence? Can u bring anything as old as The Word of God that can tell the world Palestine owns the land of canaan?

If not than no one can argue with God's Word thats why No Goverment or Country will ever get rid of Israel neither will they destroy it. Jesus own's Israel "forever"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slime Bags (May '12) Thu Busted 15
Subway (May '14) Thu Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Two arrested in Holtsville home invasion case - (Aug '07) Dec 4 Crest1210 170
A 1790 Colonial UFO Sighting Nov 29 Crazy Talk 1

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:41 am PST

NBC Sports 9:41AM
Rashad Jennings not spotted practicing Friday
NBC Sports11:10 AM
Where does Rex Ryan land after this season?
ESPN 1:35 PM
Redskins WR Moss docked $22,050 for tirade
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Washington's Moss fined $22K for abusive language - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:40 PM
Calvin Pace says it has "been a pleasure" to play the Patriots