Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#107405 Jul 3, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope that this land of thieves and killers will be sunk with out trace 'forever'....
Judge J

Actually your honour I've been meaning to say , the time to offer the olive branch was forfeit according veto Matthew 27: 11.

"Jesus was brought before Pilate the governor, who asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews ?".
"Those are your words !" Jesus answered.
And when the chief priests and leaders brought their charges against him, he didn't say anything.

What's the good of conspiracy to overcome evil when the time has come to acknowledge the evil has been victorious.
And so it is again, the Jew are only impersonating the Chosen this time .
But even so the Chosen Christians backed them up .
Therefore Judge Duly the court might need to tear up the Statutes and accept Murphys Law.
GnA

East Maitland, Australia

#107407 Jul 3, 2013
Rtloder our bibles have a different account

I do not go against what you say relating to scripture

What version are you reading?
Dried off Baptist

Cadiz, KY

#107408 Jul 3, 2013
GnA wrote:
Rtloder our bibles have a different account
I do not go against what you say relating to scripture
What version are you reading?
Matthew 27:11-26 says the same thing in every English version of the Holy Bible, and in the Spanish and German versions that I have seen too. If your's does not then you are not reading a real Bible.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107409 Jul 3, 2013
The Carpentras affair in France, the community centre in Paris, synaguogue burning in America, "Natzi attacks agains the Chosen", etc
the same old story, see
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/...
STALKER

Lawrenceville, GA

#107410 Jul 3, 2013
ASK THIS LIL GIRL QUESTIONS YO
ask.fm/vlxxfaith

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#107411 Jul 3, 2013
GnA wrote:
Rtloder our bibles have a different account
I do not go against what you say relating to scripture
What version are you reading?
I know CEV and NIV differ widely in meaning , on that verse.
But they are more consistent with John.(CEV)
18 :36. Jesus answered. " My kingdom doesn't belong of this world. If it did, my followers would have fought to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. No my kingdom doesn't belong of this world."
"So you are a king," Pilate replied.
"You are saying I am a king," Jesus told him. "I was born into this world to tell the truth. And everyone who belongs to the truth knows my voice."
Pilate asked Jesus , "What is the truth?".

NIV . Has Jesus being born to be king of truth.
"You are right in saying I am a king.
In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."
"What is the truth?" Pilate asked.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#107412 Jul 3, 2013
orion wrote:
The Carpentras affair in France, the community centre in Paris, synaguogue burning in America, "Natzi attacks agains the Chosen", etc
the same old story, see
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/...

I bet the story doesn't hit any headlineds , even so Morsi isn't laughing, he he ha ha he might get to stretch a new rope , I hope.
GnA

East Maitland, Australia

#107413 Jul 3, 2013
Mark 15: 2-5
Very early in the morning the leading priests, the elders, and the teachers of religious law—the entire high council —met to discuss their next step. They bound Jesus, led him away, and took him to Pilate, the Roman governor.[2] Pilate asked Jesus, "Are you the king of the Jews?" Jesus replied, "You have said it." [3] Then the leading priests kept accusing him of many crimes,[4] and Pilate asked him, "Aren't you going to answer them? What about all these charges they are bringing against you?" [5] But Jesus said nothing, much to Pilate’s surprise.
GnA

East Maitland, Australia

#107414 Jul 3, 2013
Revelations 22:16

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright morning star.”

Luke 1:32

He will be very great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David.[33] And he will reign over Israel forever; his Kingdom will never end!”

Malachi 1
This is the message that the Lord gave to Israel through the prophet Malachi.[2] "I have always loved you," says the Lord. But you retort, "Really? How have you loved us?" And the Lord replies, "This is how I showed my love for you: I loved your ancestor Jacob,[3] but I rejected his brother, Esau, and devastated his hill country. I turned Esau's inheritance into a desert for jackals." [4] Esau's descendants in Edom may say, "We have been shattered, but we will rebuild the ruins." But the Lord of Heaven's Armies replies, "They may try to rebuild, but I will demolish them again. Their country will be known as 'The Land of Wickedness,' and their people will be called 'The People with Whom the Lord Is Forever Angry.'[5] When you see the destruction for yourselves, you will say,‘Truly, the Lord ’s greatness reaches far beyond Israel’s borders!’”

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#107415 Jul 4, 2013
Truth is the validity of the continuance of the past.
If truth we're to be express perfectly movement would discontinue.
The present would be the same as the past.
If error were eliminated.
Movement entails change .
Change entails different circumstances to be encountered.
Greed is what the devil created when he wanted to continue to accumulate without acknowledging the change that had to take place in order for complexity to grow.
He got bloody boring and Allah consumed him .
Good job too.
ocxz

Huisseau-sur-cosson, France

#107416 Jul 4, 2013
GnA wrote:
Revelations 22:16
“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright morning star.”
Luke 1:32
He will be very great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David.[33] And he will reign over Israel forever; his Kingdom will never end!”
Malachi 1
This is the message that the Lord gave to Israel through the prophet Malachi.[2] "I have always loved you," says the Lord. But you retort, "Really? How have you loved us?" And the Lord replies, "This is how I showed my love for you: I loved your ancestor Jacob,[3] but I rejected his brother, Esau, and devastated his hill country. I turned Esau's inheritance into a desert for jackals." [4] Esau's descendants in Edom may say, "We have been shattered, but we will rebuild the ruins." But the Lord of Heaven's Armies replies, "They may try to rebuild, but I will demolish them again. Their country will be known as 'The Land of Wickedness,' and their people will be called 'The People with Whom the Lord Is Forever Angry.'[5] When you see the destruction for yourselves, you will say,‘Truly, the Lord ’s greatness reaches far beyond Israel’s borders!’”
What iis the name of the movie please ?
Boycott Tribal Jew s Cult

Selden, NY

#107417 Jul 4, 2013
`

~

Pro-israeli barabara boxer, whose a supporter for convicted war crime jew jew's terrorism and jre jew's fugitives in israel and now jewess boxer has closes her eyes again to israel's crimes against humanity..

And now barbara jewess boxer supposts jew jews racist bigotry in israel, and even you, us Americans, she wants us to be part and parcel to her discrimatory hate crimes acts againsr non-jews.

She wants us to join her band wagon of jew jews predjuce hatefulness and evil bihotry, by validating israel's discrimation laws into our laws of support..

Read this zionist jewess drek plan and we quote:

In order for the US to permit citizens of a foreign country to enter the US without a visa, that country must agree to certain conditions. Chief among them is reciprocity: that country must allow Americans to enter without a visa as well. There are 37 countries which have been permitted entrance into America's "visa waiver" program, and all of them - all 37 - reciprocate by allowing American citizens to enter their country without a visa.

The American-Israeli Public Affairs Committee (Aipac) is now pushing legislation that would allow Israel to enter this program, so that Israelis can enter the US without a visa. But as JTA's Ron Kampeas reports, there is one serious impediment: Israel has a practice of routinely refusing to allow Americans of Arab ethnicity or Muslim backgrounds to enter their country or the occupied territories it controls; it also bars those who are critical of Israeli actions or supportive of Palestinian rights. Israel refuses to relinquish this discriminatory practice of exclusion toward Americans, even as it seeks to enter the US's visa-free program for the benefit of Israeli citizens.

As a result, at the behest of Aipac, Democrat Barbara Boxer, joined by Republican Roy Blunt, has introduced a bill that would provide for Israel's membership in the program while vesting it with a right that no other country in this program has: namely, the right to exclude selected Americans from this visa-free right of entrance. In other words, the bill sponsored by these American senators would exempt Israel from a requirement that applies to every other nation on the planet, for no reason other than to allow the Israeli government to engage in racial, ethnic and religious discrimination against US citizens. As Lara Friedman explained when the Senate bill was first introduced, it "takes the extraordinary step of seeking to change the current US law to create a special and unique exception for Israel in US immigration law." In sum, it is as pure and blatant an example of prioritizing the interests of the Israeli government over the rights of US citizens as one can imagine, and it's being pushed by Aipac and a cast of bipartisan senators.

Israel's religious- and ethnicity-based entrance exclusions of American citizens are so well-documented and pervasive that even the US State Department provides an official warning about it in its official travel advisory for Israel, noting:
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#107418 Jul 4, 2013
Boycott Tribal Jew s Cult wrote:
`
~
Pro-israeli barabara boxer, whose a supporter for convicted war crime jew jew's terrorism and jre

EDITED FOR SPACE

in its official travel advisory for Israel, noting:
Try to find a two term Congressman who ISN'T in AIPAC's pocket

“The Lobby Like No Other&#8232;Wants a War Like No Other”

http://www.antiwar.com/scheuer/...
EXERPT “Objectively, three realities are clear:
(1) U.S. survival is not at stake in the Israeli-Muslim war;

(2) the taxes of Americans should not be spent to defend theocratic states; and

(3) holy books are insane tools to use as guides for U.S. foreign policy. In America, however, these realities lie unspoken because of the lobbying efforts of AIPAC and the pro-Israel mantras of the politicians it purchases with campaign contributions and promises of media exposure, including McCain and Obama.

By their consistent anti-American actions, AIPAC and the U.S. politicians who do its bidding have fully validated the words of the real George Washington

– not the figment of Washington painted by Joe Lieberman. "Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence,"

President Washington wrote in 1796,

"the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government." CONTINUED
__________

MONEY FOR ISRAEL OR FUNDING FOR V.A. HOSPITALS?

I$RAEL WINS!

“AIPAC to Push War With Iran and Cash From America”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/27/aipac...

EXCERPT “It is much more likely that Israel and its lobby will have US politicians send American military people to fight, kill, be wounded and die in Iran on behalf of Israel and the careers of the cowardly treasonous US politicians. This worked very well for them in Iraq

I was visiting a VA hospital the other day and saw a young man, probably in his mid-twenties, who was crippled in a wheel-chair and had suffered severe head injuries.

His mom was with him and they were picking up catheters for him to use.

It broke my heart and made me angry realizing that the politicians sacrificed this young American military man’s well-being for the good of their empty meaningless political careers and for the advancement of Israel.

A new Zionist neoconservative war with Iran will similarly damage the lives of many more Americans, not to mention the lives of Iranians.

Are the lives and well-being of countless Gentiles for the promotion of Israel over all and Jewish superiority as well as the careers of their lackeys worth it?” CONTINUED

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#107419 Jul 4, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to find a two term Congressman who ISN'T in AIPAC's pocket
“The Lobby Like No Other&#8232;Wants a War Like No Other”
http://www.antiwar.com/scheuer/...
EXERPT “Objectively, three realities are clear:
(1) U.S. survival is not at stake in the Israeli-Muslim war;
(2) the taxes of Americans should not be spent to defend theocratic states; and
(3) holy books are insane tools to use as guides for U.S. foreign policy. In America, however, these realities lie unspoken because of the lobbying efforts of AIPAC and the pro-Israel mantras of the politicians it purchases with campaign contributions and promises of media exposure, including McCain and Obama.
By their consistent anti-American actions, AIPAC and the U.S. politicians who do its bidding have fully validated the words of the real George Washington
– not the figment of Washington painted by Joe Lieberman. "Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence,"
President Washington wrote in 1796,
"the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government." CONTINUED
__________
MONEY FOR ISRAEL OR FUNDING FOR V.A. HOSPITALS?
I$RAEL WINS!
“AIPAC to Push War With Iran and Cash From America”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/27/aipac...
EXCERPT “It is much more likely that Israel and its lobby will have US politicians send American military people to fight, kill, be wounded and die in Iran on behalf of Israel and the careers of the cowardly treasonous US politicians. This worked very well for them in Iraq
I was visiting a VA hospital the other day and saw a young man, probably in his mid-twenties, who was crippled in a wheel-chair and had suffered severe head injuries.
His mom was with him and they were picking up catheters for him to use.
It broke my heart and made me angry realizing that the politicians sacrificed this young American military man’s well-being for the good of their empty meaningless political careers and for the advancement of Israel.
A new Zionist neoconservative war with Iran will similarly damage the lives of many more Americans, not to mention the lives of Iranians.
Are the lives and well-being of countless Gentiles for the promotion of Israel over all and Jewish superiority as well as the careers of their lackeys worth it?” CONTINUED

Good post as usual and much appreciated Gray.
Speaking about broken hearts , it breaks my heart to say , but , having been a Stalinist all my life , I feel I have the right ;, the neocon. war will be on two fronts one in the East and one in the Middle East.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107420 Jul 4, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post as usual and much appreciated Gay jerkoff.
, but , having been a Stalinist all my life ,ast and one in the Middle East.
A 'Stalinist'. How quaint.
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#107421 Jul 4, 2013
Arafat's body exhumed, tested

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/27/health/polo...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107423 Jul 5, 2013
Israel is Troll Heaven wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
israel draws rats and enbred trolls
Deep.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#107425 Jul 5, 2013
GnA wrote:
Revelations 22:16
Malachi 1
This is the message that the Lord gave to Israel through the prophet Malachi.[2] "I have always loved you," says the Lord. But you retort, "Really? How have you loved us?" And the Lord replies, "This is how I showed my love for you: I loved your ancestor Jacob,[3] but I rejected his brother, Esau, and devastated his hill country. I turned Esau's inheritance into a desert for jackals." [4] Esau's descendants in Edom may say, "We have been shattered, but we will rebuild the ruins." But the Lord of Heaven's Armies replies, "They may try to rebuild, but I will demolish them again. Their country will be known as 'The Land of Wickedness,' and their people will be called 'The People with Whom the Lord Is Forever Angry.'[5] When you see the destruction for yourselves, you will say,‘Truly, the Lord ’s greatness reaches far beyond Israel’s borders!’”
God hated Esau because he was "greedy" just like the bastard State of Israel today .
You are offering Allah a sick and diseased animal in the form of self redeemed Israel.
Allah made His promise to the the patriarch Levi, " Kohath the Levite was the father of Amram, the husband of Levi's daughter Jochebed , who was born in Egypt.Amram and Jochebed's three children Aaron, Moses,and Miriam".
The Levites are accepted as substitutes for the first born Sons.
The Levites were done away with by Pseudo Jews.
Their religion is garbage.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107426 Jul 5, 2013
Israel is Troll s Heaven wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~`

why and how Germany lost the War was because of jew traitors lies and that's when a revelation came in 1913-4, about jews' part in Germany's fall and decline.
So you're telling me you have a menial job (if any) and you're desperate to blame someone for it. Thanks for the insight, hag.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107428 Jul 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="I am a Troll's Ass"]
``
~`
This NFL above is a classical example of israel's illiterate trolling hagee idiots. This reclusive ratbag post the same mindless lying sh!t, 24/7 while eating and licking on israeli terrorist's matzo-balls.
The rat scum has no life, but us with real Truth![/QUOTE]

It's so good to see you finally ended your journey through the digestive system, imbecile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Jun 24 Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Jun 23 Facepunch Grandpa 130
News E. Islip named in list of top suburbs (May '07) Jun 23 look into it 261
all drownings (Jun '07) Jun 22 Lorraine short 24
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Jun 21 Eric 22
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Jun 15 Watchman 204
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages