Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Read more
Young boy

United States

#107071 Jun 22, 2013
Today is yours,bt tmrw wl b ourz nd it wl remain 4 evr..

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107073 Jun 22, 2013
SPAMOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll find the good people here are fully aware of you Ratty and your
Learn how to spell dimwit ... grey .... in your case 50 shades of shit.
You don't know people, creepy racist.'Gray' is the US spelling, but untraveled ignorant slobs like you don't knbow that.

They're watching and listening.

USA

#107076 Jun 22, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
This court will submit the relevant papers in due course outlining the many
There is a side issue of denying Jewish
How many of your accounts were deleted over the last week, creepy racict man? Have you figured out why they watch you?

USA

#107077 Jun 22, 2013
Bloody Skank wrote:
<quoted text>
@
correctimg your endless mistakes on your retarded postings commwnts, is a ...
That's all you've got redneck? Do you use toilet paper, or is your bare hand sufficient in that part of the woods?

USA

#107079 Jun 22, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pakie?" and you call posters racist here Ratty?.... how many thousands of our thousands of racist cyber crimes be sure of that Ratty.
No denial.. no hesitation??? of course we know you're a denier.
They're still reading every word, little racist creep, so why bother to hide?

How many of your accounts have been deleted for racist content, and was it done by those who watch you?

USA

#107083 Jun 22, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now! Unpleasant and racist Jew. Please ensure you attend the rehabilitation sessions entitled:
I can see you're dug into your tiny spot in front of your badly stained keyboard this weekend, little racist creep.
Check outside now.

USA

#107084 Jun 22, 2013
SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent ... does SERPENT know .. he has a 'liking' for little boys. Please keep an eye on this Jew in denial your honor.
It's no surprise you're talking to yourself, little racist cretin.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#107085 Jun 22, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Using meaningless phrases like 'large of Syria and Jordan which Jews legally own' knowing full well you are talking bullshit. There is the court of public opinion and we see for example now in Brazil. If the world 'court' was judge Israelis who have stolen Palestinian property over the last 60-odd years would be duly forced to return it immediately to it rightful owners
I have stated a reality which doesn't suit your agenda so you deny it. A google search would have answered you but you have no interest in reality.
So you are saying if public opinion judged not a court than it would be against Israel.

Interesting how you ignore rights of Jews to their land. Just shows that you are not interested in Justice but attacking Jews.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#107086 Jun 22, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll find the good people here are fully aware of you Ratty and your thousands of postings of filth and use of racist and anti-Arab and antiChrist drivel. Even your Jew brethren asked you to curb it because it was doing great damage to their zionist cause. Are you proud of your Jewish 'heritage' SERPENT?
Learn how to spell dimwit ... grey .... in your case 50 shades of shit.
Not sure how anything on this forum could damage a zionist cause. Does anyone even read this forum?
Noone I know has ever heard of it.
If someone asked him to curb his "racism" it was because they have a problem with racism. Unlike with you who doesn't care unless it goes against your agenda.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#107087 Jun 22, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent ... does SERPENT know .. he has a 'liking' for little boys. Please keep an eye on this Jew in denial your honor.
Projecting your horrible perverse imagination on others is why they watch and record. Your hateful, evil ways are vicious, hostile and delusional. You are of Satan.

Tell us about your psychiatric history.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107088 Jun 22, 2013
Historian wrote:
Here is a much more balanced article about the Russians' Syrian mission.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/9882/syria-...
I am not at all surprised that the Russians are sending ships and marines. I am also not surprised that they do not want the Assad regime to fall. Russia, if you bother to learn any history, is the traditional Great Power protectors of the Orthodox Christians. Syria's Orthodox Christians are allied with the Assad regime, which is secular-nationalist in its political ideology. Its enemies are mostly Islamists, including al-Qaeda.
See
http://veteranstoday.com/2013/06/18/doomsday-...
GnA

Australia

#107089 Jun 22, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no truth in you and therefore and quotation from the Bible is both dangerous and an act of gross irresponsibility. Take your keyboard therefore and kindly shove it up yo ass! Go liar!
And what Truth do u know mere human?

What Truth can u give me that God doesn't know?

What can u say that can change the Word of God?

Exactly what u say is ur thoughts and thats about it LOL

I Don't speak my thoughts everything I say is God's Truth's not mine.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#107090 Jun 22, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
And what Truth do u know mere human?
What Truth can u give me that God doesn't know?
What can u say that can change the Word of God?
Exactly what u say is ur thoughts and thats about it LOL
I Don't speak my thoughts everything I say is God's Truth's not mine.
/5

You are a radical and extremist john hagee nutso, who knows nothing about God's Holiness and Righteousness.

Because if you did, you would not be posting such lies and deceptions about Israeli Jews being God's chosen children..

Your words are blasphemous lies and disceptions, that are being spewed from your Talmudic evil mouth, to justify and give support to the Jewish Veiled Supreme Holocaust in Palestine.

Israeli terrorist jews need to be brought to Human's Justice.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#107091 Jun 22, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
/5
You are a radical and extremist john hagee nutso, who knows nothing about God's Holiness and Righteousness.
Because if you did, you would not be posting such lies and deceptions about Israeli Jews being God's chosen children..
Your words are blasphemous lies and disceptions, that are being spewed from your Talmudic evil mouth, to justify and give support to the Jewish Veiled Supreme Holocaust in Palestine.
Israeli terrorist jews need to be brought to Human's Justice.
can you give any evidence of a Supreme Holocaust in Palestine? There would have been if Israel had lost a war.
Maybe you should look at the 10,000 of Palestinians the surrounding Arab countries have massacred over the decades.

Noone really know what "gods" intentions were anyone who claims to, and this includes you, is just using it to support their agenda.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#107092 Jun 22, 2013
`

/5

I personally have nothing against decent jewish people, i do find their ideology quite disturbing and scary.

The jewish Talmud books were written by atheists, with their own evil twisted ideology, so why would you associate Jesus Christ, Abraham and Moses with Tribal Jewry?

....and their Marxist Evil Occult Ideology is pure racist hatefulness and supremacist bigotry/.....and i know that the KKK wouldn't be that evil and monsterous.

Jesus Christ was never a Talmudic jew, only the Devil and his helpers would call Jesus Christ a Talmudic demonized Jew.

Jesus Christ is our Beason of Light and our "Exemplar and Comforter" that will led all to the Way of Eternal Everlasting Life, if you have Faith with Trust in Godly Truths and Righteousness.

What Israeli jews did in the past 90 years is not Godly Truths, nor Godly Righteousness.

Anyway, the World is empowered to boycott israel and it's human beings like Pink Floyd's Roger Waters did,...leading the band wagon to boycott this illegitimate rogue j j regime, that are occupying land they stole from the meek and defenseless Palestinian farmers/.

Everything about Israel spells and smells of Satan's Lair, with their pirates logo of a Satanic blue and white six sided hex star....denoting Satan's presence, to their deformed round moon mutt-faces, denoting diseased swine infestation of an untermenschen Cult of Evil Doers.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#107093 Jun 22, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
can you give any evidence of a Supreme Holocaust in Palestine? There would have been if Israel had lost a war.
Maybe you should look at the 10,000 of Palestinians the surrounding Arab countries have massacred over the decades.
Noone really know what "gods" intentions were anyone who claims to, and this includes you, is just using it to support their agenda.
~

i'm not wasting my time with accurate knowledge or Godly Truths on a person whose avartar is implying they are a one of the "nutjobs here".

Go peddle your nuttiness somewhere else.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#107094 Jun 22, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~
i'm not wasting my time with accurate knowledge or Godly Truths on a person whose avartar is implying they are a one of the "nutjobs here".
Go peddle your nuttiness somewhere else.
DONT MAKE CLAIMS IF YOUR CAN'T BACK THEM UP.
Nutjobs here refers to people like yourself who seem blinded by hatred.

When someone only boycott Israel when there are real apartheid's just next door where they can't even perform, it shows their lack of dignity for themselves. Interesting how the artists you mention still sell their music in Israel.

Can you give a legal international document which gives the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land????
If it was Palestinian land than they would not need to negotiate with Israel. The reason they have to negotiate is because according to international law Israel must agree to it.
The land is disputed territory, according to the definition of occupied territory it has to have been conquered from one country to another. Since Jordan never legally owned the land it is not occupied but disputed.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#107095 Jun 22, 2013
~

/5

Assad is a brilliant fighter and israel with all its Advance Technology needs America to stop the War, when jews want to save face from losing.

Classic example of Jews losing was in 1967 War and just recently, the War with Hezbollah in 2006.

Now their covert operation in Syria, jews will be in a greater pickle barrel, they will be isolated, because of their Nervy Arrogance and War Crime Sprees.. Israeli jews must stand trial and be Judge by International Righteousness Laws for All.
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#107096 Jun 22, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
`
/5
I personally have nothing against decent jewish people, i do find their ideology quite disturbing and scary.
The jewish Talmud books were written by atheists, with their own evil twisted ideology, so why would you associate Jesus Christ, Abraham and Moses with Tribal Jewry?
....and their Marxist Evil Occult Ideology is pure racist hatefulness and supremacist bigotry/.....and i know that the KKK wouldn't be that evil and monsterous.
Jesus Christ was never a Talmudic jew, only the Devil and his helpers would call Jesus Christ a Talmudic demonized Jew.
Jesus Christ is our Beason of Light and our "Exemplar and Comforter" that will led all to the Way of Eternal Everlasting Life, if you have Faith with Trust in Godly Truths and Righteousness.
What Israeli jews did in the past 90 years is not Godly Truths, nor Godly Righteousness.
Anyway, the World is empowered to boycott israel and it's human beings like Pink Floyd's Roger Waters did,...leading the band wagon to boycott this illegitimate rogue j j regime, that are occupying land they stole from the meek and defenseless Palestinian farmers/.
Everything about Israel spells and smells of Satan's Lair, with their pirates logo of a Satanic blue and white six sided hex star....denoting Satan's presence, to their deformed round moon mutt-faces, denoting diseased swine infestation of an untermenschen Cult of Evil Doers.

'.....Palestinian farmers.'

90 years ago, in Terra Sancta, there were no Palestinians .... and no Arab farmers... useless savage ignorant good for nothing..

Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#107097 Jun 22, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
DONT MAKE CLAIMS IF YOUR CAN'T BACK THEM UP.
Nutjobs here refers to people like yourself who seem blinded by hatred.
When someone only boycott Israel when there are real apartheid's just next door where they can't even perform, it shows their lack of dignity for themselves. Interesting how the artists you mention still sell their music in Israel.
Can you give a legal international document which gives the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land????
If it was Palestinian land than they would not need to negotiate with Israel. The reason they have to negotiate is because according to international law Israel must agree to it.
The land is disputed territory, according to the definition of occupied territory it has to have been conquered from one country to another. Since Jordan never legally owned the land it is not occupied but disputed.
/~

If israeli jews was not funded by us, the USA, and given our Advance Technogy, israel would be living in peace and hamony with the Palestinians.

That's because israeli Jewish people only exert their true eviliness, when given the upprt hand.

Our late President Truman stated in his 1948 diary, that jews are worst than Hitler and Stalin combined, when given the upper hand.

Are you jewish Talmudic nutjob/?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LI's worst offenders (Jan '07) 16 hr Jim Mckeever 44
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) 18 hr Kev66 96
Clare F. Rose Mar 28 Jayar 1
Review: Aqua Hut Inc Mar 28 Johnenewt1 1
Review: Pops Grog Shop (Jun '11) Mar 27 Tttfab 2
Jennifer stangelo Mar 26 chris of valley s... 1
News What Roads Are Not Plowed in Miller Place-Rocky... (Feb '13) Mar 25 Cry baby 7
Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]