Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,704)

Showing posts 94,061 - 94,080 of114,499
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crimes of harassment and internet intimidation are both Jewish and well-documented here. Call your next witness Levi, er to our grey box you schmuck!!..... learn how to spell you ill-behaved Jew.

I just want to endorse PANOFSTPETER's evidence if I may Judge Jewie , it sounds very convincing to me.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
The Lord Jesus Christ gave me a sword "The Word of God" to use I told everyone who reads these forums I Stand on God's Truth's concerning Israel and because of that I can not be removed.
Others have come In his name but were far from the Truth they quoted scriptures but their knowledge is not the Lords the spirit they listened to was the spirit of the deceiver satan.
If a man is Truly built on God he will never believe anything else but God's Word he would not brush away God's very own words but believe them even if the World say's something different.
Buzz off with your fake belief, israel firster, and go SPAM elsewhere.
Retard.
Bluewater

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

wallace cadenbury III wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you visit Syria where Hezbollah is busy killing children in the name of Iran's Ayatollah.
/555

You are a little hiding egg from a sperm's spitoon and a lowlife, that needs to be deported to/with your kind of eggs and sperms in their pig lair in sodom and gommorrah's israel.

Your brothers and sisters are wallowing in in a pig sty sinfest of rogue terrorist israeli jews, that you're supporting with made up lies and decption about Assad and the real Truth.

Assad has won and now all u and all of your begging, grubbing kind can do is wait for the Grin Reaper to come calling, so we can watch u and your untermenschen kind, reap what u and your kind have sown.

Assad kicked those terrorist israel coverts and converts, into bloody submission.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crimes of harassment and internet intimidation are both Jewish and well-documented here. Call your next witness Levi, er to our grey box you schmuck!!..... learn how to spell you ill-behaved Jew.
The term is spelled in US English, so leave it in your closet while you're hiding, little racist man. Have you seen them yet today?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to endorse PANOFSTPETER's evidence if I may Judge Jewie , it sounds very convincing to me.
Since those 'two' creeps are one in the same, being convinced is apparently and easy task in your case. Dumb-ass.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

an*
Bobby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
`

`

`

an*
@

correctimg your endless mistakes on your retarded postings commwnts, is a big fk-in joke on u~.

U are a reclusive old loon. who needs a giant Arab's Pacifier to love forever...
Young boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Today is yours,bt tmrw wl b ourz nd it wl remain 4 evr..

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

SPAMOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll find the good people here are fully aware of you Ratty and your
Learn how to spell dimwit ... grey .... in your case 50 shades of shit.
You don't know people, creepy racist.'Gray' is the US spelling, but untraveled ignorant slobs like you don't knbow that.

They're watching and listening.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
This court will submit the relevant papers in due course outlining the many
There is a side issue of denying Jewish
How many of your accounts were deleted over the last week, creepy racict man? Have you figured out why they watch you?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Bloody Skank wrote:
<quoted text>
@
correctimg your endless mistakes on your retarded postings commwnts, is a ...
That's all you've got redneck? Do you use toilet paper, or is your bare hand sufficient in that part of the woods?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pakie?" and you call posters racist here Ratty?.... how many thousands of our thousands of racist cyber crimes be sure of that Ratty.
No denial.. no hesitation??? of course we know you're a denier.
They're still reading every word, little racist creep, so why bother to hide?

How many of your accounts have been deleted for racist content, and was it done by those who watch you?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now! Unpleasant and racist Jew. Please ensure you attend the rehabilitation sessions entitled:
I can see you're dug into your tiny spot in front of your badly stained keyboard this weekend, little racist creep.
Check outside now.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent ... does SERPENT know .. he has a 'liking' for little boys. Please keep an eye on this Jew in denial your honor.
It's no surprise you're talking to yourself, little racist cretin.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Using meaningless phrases like 'large of Syria and Jordan which Jews legally own' knowing full well you are talking bullshit. There is the court of public opinion and we see for example now in Brazil. If the world 'court' was judge Israelis who have stolen Palestinian property over the last 60-odd years would be duly forced to return it immediately to it rightful owners
I have stated a reality which doesn't suit your agenda so you deny it. A google search would have answered you but you have no interest in reality.
So you are saying if public opinion judged not a court than it would be against Israel.

Interesting how you ignore rights of Jews to their land. Just shows that you are not interested in Justice but attacking Jews.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll find the good people here are fully aware of you Ratty and your thousands of postings of filth and use of racist and anti-Arab and antiChrist drivel. Even your Jew brethren asked you to curb it because it was doing great damage to their zionist cause. Are you proud of your Jewish 'heritage' SERPENT?
Learn how to spell dimwit ... grey .... in your case 50 shades of shit.
Not sure how anything on this forum could damage a zionist cause. Does anyone even read this forum?
Noone I know has ever heard of it.
If someone asked him to curb his "racism" it was because they have a problem with racism. Unlike with you who doesn't care unless it goes against your agenda.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent ... does SERPENT know .. he has a 'liking' for little boys. Please keep an eye on this Jew in denial your honor.
Projecting your horrible perverse imagination on others is why they watch and record. Your hateful, evil ways are vicious, hostile and delusional. You are of Satan.

Tell us about your psychiatric history.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Historian wrote:
Here is a much more balanced article about the Russians' Syrian mission.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/9882/syria-...
I am not at all surprised that the Russians are sending ships and marines. I am also not surprised that they do not want the Assad regime to fall. Russia, if you bother to learn any history, is the traditional Great Power protectors of the Orthodox Christians. Syria's Orthodox Christians are allied with the Assad regime, which is secular-nationalist in its political ideology. Its enemies are mostly Islamists, including al-Qaeda.
See
http://veteranstoday.com/2013/06/18/doomsday-...
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no truth in you and therefore and quotation from the Bible is both dangerous and an act of gross irresponsibility. Take your keyboard therefore and kindly shove it up yo ass! Go liar!
And what Truth do u know mere human?

What Truth can u give me that God doesn't know?

What can u say that can change the Word of God?

Exactly what u say is ur thoughts and thats about it LOL

I Don't speak my thoughts everything I say is God's Truth's not mine.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
And what Truth do u know mere human?
What Truth can u give me that God doesn't know?
What can u say that can change the Word of God?
Exactly what u say is ur thoughts and thats about it LOL
I Don't speak my thoughts everything I say is God's Truth's not mine.
/5

You are a radical and extremist john hagee nutso, who knows nothing about God's Holiness and Righteousness.

Because if you did, you would not be posting such lies and deceptions about Israeli Jews being God's chosen children..

Your words are blasphemous lies and disceptions, that are being spewed from your Talmudic evil mouth, to justify and give support to the Jewish Veiled Supreme Holocaust in Palestine.

Israeli terrorist jews need to be brought to Human's Justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 94,061 - 94,080 of114,499
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holtsville Discussions

Search the Holtsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Habanero Harv 16,760
did they ever find the slasher who slased 2 peo... 13 hr lunar__foxxe 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue Go Blue Forever 6,314
Gluten Free Attention Seekers Tue Peter Cheeks 4
Giant Garage Sale Jul 7 John Addeo 7
Wal-Mart on Hospital Rd (Nov '08) Jul 7 Patchogue Fool 152
What is the story behind the real suicides of H... (Jun '07) Jul 7 Joey Bagafertilizer 31
•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
Holtsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••