Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106991 Jun 18, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the court is making any record required of further racist abuse and harassment .... and may I say the court is of the opinion that Jews in duty
You saw them, didn't you little man? The van was there, wasn't it?

I knew you'd see them eventually.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#106994 Jun 19, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Just to let you know, Damascus will be destroyed. It is written.

The purpose of life is TO remain among the living and not to be encapsulated by the evil of desire, which you have just done.
Abusing the words given to us as a warning against seeking the rancid honour of usurping the power of the Creator.
And by so doing you render yourself deceitful in the eyes of the members of our forum.
Nobody everybody knows you are not a Worshipper of Our Lord , and you know that host upon host of disciples of truth and freedom have sacrificed their lives in the certainty of being treated to emancipation, and so there by achieving high status in Heaven, and what achieved their ascent into the wonder of eternal life.?.
I'll tell you what it was you idiot it was the words you chose to abuse.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#106995 Jun 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
Amazing. Yet another of that little man's accounts deleted for racist content. I wonder how long someone can beat his head against the wall before it starts to really hurt.
That's it, old condom! You are suffering from internet diarrhoea. You are talking so much sh.t that you should put a cork up to stop!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#106996 Jun 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a transparent alias, slob.
You've been awake and fuming all night, haven't you, little man?
Hilarious!
No matter your flimsy disguises, they're watching you and you can feel them, can't you?
The only one who can feel them, old condom, in the child molesting room of the Israhell Mental hospital. You perv!
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#106997 Jun 19, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of life is TO remain among the living and not to be encapsulated by the evil of desire, which you have just done.
Abusing the words given to us as a warning against seeking the rancid honour of usurping the power of the Creator.
And by so doing you render yourself deceitful in the eyes of the members of our forum.
Nobody everybody knows you are not a Worshipper of Our Lord , and you know that host upon host of disciples of truth and freedom have sacrificed their lives in the certainty of being treated to emancipation, and so there by achieving high status in Heaven, and what achieved their ascent into the wonder of eternal life.?.
I'll tell you what it was you idiot it was the words you chose to abuse.
Dude if you only knew. Jesus Christ said it will happen. READ the word God, then you might know.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#106998 Jun 19, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of life is TO remain among the living and not to be encapsulated by the evil of desire, which you have just done.
Abusing the words given to us as a warning against seeking the rancid honour of usurping the power of the Creator.
And by so doing you render yourself deceitful in the eyes of the members of our forum.
Nobody everybody knows you are not a Worshipper of Our Lord , and you know that host upon host of disciples of truth and freedom have sacrificed their lives in the certainty of being treated to emancipation, and so there by achieving high status in Heaven, and what achieved their ascent into the wonder of eternal life.?.
I'll tell you what it was you idiot it was the words you chose to abuse.
Isaiah 17 is entitled,“A Prophecy Against Damascus,” a chapter that details impending disaster, and, in Jeremiah 49, Damascus’ fate
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106999 Jun 19, 2013
The Great Satan??????????

The U.S. House of Representatives passed a defense authorization bill that would make it U.S. policy to take “all necessary steps” to ensure Israel is able to “remove existential threats,” among them nuclear facilities in Iran.

“It is the policy of the United States to take all necessary steps to ensure that Israel possesses and maintains an independent capability to remove existential threats to its security and defend its vital national interests,” said the amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act passed Friday.

The amendment, initiated by Rep. Peter Roskam (R-Ill.) and first reported by Americans for Peace Now weekly legislative roundup, would require the president to report every 90 days on how the policy is being implemented.

******
You lay with DOGS and you get up with fleas
ocxz

Sainte-marie, Reunion

#107001 Jun 19, 2013
Woody wrote:
The Great Satan??????????
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a defense authorization bill that would make it U.S. policy to take “all necessary steps” to ensure Israel is able to “remove existential threats,” among them nuclear facilities in Iran.
“It is the policy of the United States to take all necessary steps to ensure that Israel possesses and maintains an independent capability to remove existential threats to its security and defend its vital national interests,” said the amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act passed Friday.
The amendment, initiated by Rep. Peter Roskam (R-Ill.) and first reported by Americans for Peace Now weekly legislative roundup, would require the president to report every 90 days on how the policy is being implemented.
******
You lay with DOGS and you get up with fleas
You meant The U.S. House of Israeli Representatives

i corrected the typo
Bobbalina at Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#107002 Jun 19, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant The U.S. House of Israeli Representatives
i corrected the typo
~)

No, Woody meant the US House of Representatives.

now i corrected your mistake!

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...
Bobbalina at Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#107003 Jun 19, 2013
`

`

Most of Congress signed a pledge of allegiance to israel and it shows how badly the late Great John F Kennedy was right. Our system needs to be overhauled, and zionism/Marxist corrupting ways must be eliminated.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#107004 Jun 19, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you would say that wouldn't you? However this court sees a different Israel to the one you seem to portray. Indeed the world sees a different Israel to your seeming utopia. I stand my reading and declare one thing is correct: though it's not my usual manner to say this but you are indeed what you call yourself ... a nutjob ... case closed. Next please!
So you are unable to disprove anything i wrote so choose to attack me personally only.

You are the insane one thinking for some reason that you are a court. I never said Israel was Utopia but much of the crap written about Israel in mainstream media never happened. If you were interested in reality you would already know this.
You know that saying innocent until proven guilty. I suppose you would like a Tyranny where courts can make things up and do as they please as you seem to.
America First

Hopkinsville, KY

#107005 Jun 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="Woody" The U.S. House of Representatives passed a defense authorization bill that would make it U.S. policy to take “all necessary steps” to ensure Israel is able to “remove existential threats,” among them nuclear facilities in Iran.
“It is the policy of the United States to take all necessary steps to ensure that Israel possesses and maintains an independent capability to remove existential threats to its security and defend its vital national interests,” said the amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act passed Friday.
The amendment, initiated by Rep. Peter Roskam (R-Ill.) and first reported by Americans for Peace Now weekly legislative roundup, would require the president to report every 90 days on how the policy is being implemented.[/QUOTE]

George Washington advised, "Observe good faith and justice towards all Nations; cultivate peace and harmony with all… nothing is more essential, than that permanent, inveterate antipathies against particular Nations, and passionate attachments for others, should be excluded; and that, in place of them, just and amicable feelings towards all should be cultivated. The Nation, which indulges towards another an habitual hatred, or an habitual fondness, is in some degree a slave."

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#107006 Jun 19, 2013
Breaking News on the thread.
Obama is ready to reduce tactical nukes in Europe.
Something all progressive elements have demanded since the Break up of the Soviet Union.
Will this transcend into US breaking ties with al-Qa'eda ?
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#107008 Jun 19, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't shout so loud in court. Have some respect!
You call ME insane Mr nutjob? Come come have a little look at yourself! Now settle down and take a deep breath. Tell me if you would like your house stolen by the state? Demolished by the state? Given over to others who have no right to it by the state? Tell me after that if you would like to see your child butchered by soldiers of the state?
Then when you've answered the above tell me Israel is innocent of war crimes and crimes against humanity? Your answers will determine your sanity not mine... nutjob there..
If i have legal deed for my house than it is mine, a large % of Arab building in what was W.Palestine is illegal. They don't own the land but steal it in the first place.
The Majority of the teenagers killed in the conflict are active fighters. Maybe you should tell the Palestinians to stop creating Child armies like in Africa.
I never claimed that Israel does nothing wrong but its interesting how you make no mention of the thousands of homes stolen by Arabs from Jews in Jerusalem and the West Bank. Nor the close to 1 million Jews who were persecuted from Arab countries with ALL their possessions stolen.
The difference here is that most Arabs on the land did not own but rented their land, so it was not theirs in the first place.

Can you give me a case where Israel demolishes homes and gives the land to Jews??? Its easy to claim now back it up.
Bobby Sands

Mount Sinai, NY

#107009 Jun 19, 2013
/888

i just love this article below and i'm quoting:

"Syrian President Bashar al-Assad may prevail in the more than two-year-old insurgency, Israel's intelligence minister said on Monday, Reuters reported.


Yuval Steinitz, minister for international affairs, strategy and intelligence, was asked at a briefing with foreign journalists whether recent successes by Assad's forces against the foreign-backed rebels might herald victory for the Syrian leader.



"I always thought that it might be the case that at the end of the day Assad, with a very strong… Hezbollah backing, might gain the upper hand," Steinitz said.



"And I think that this is possible and I thought that this is possible already a long time ago."



Steinitz, who is not a member of Israel's security cabinet but does have access to intelligence updates as well as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's ear, said Assad's government "might not just survive but even regain territories" from the rebels".

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad may prevail in the more than two-year-old insurgency, Israel's intelligence minister said on Monday, Reuters reported.


Yuval Steinitz, minister for international affairs, strategy and intelligence, was asked at a briefing with foreign journalists whether recent successes by Assad's forces against the foreign-backed rebels might herald victory for the Syrian leader.

Syria Assad is Syria and its people love Assad and Assad is their Legendary Hero!

And Israel will fall because of Assad and Hezbollah/ and Iran,...and this group is known as the "Trio Alliance of Rigorousness" and Russia is their Guardian.

And Persians are not Arabs/!
Bobby Sands

Mount Sinai, NY

#107010 Jun 19, 2013
/888

What Americans on Obama's kill list/???? And who does the assassinations/???

Quoting:

"They describe a paradoxical leader who shunned the legislative deal-making required to close the detention facility at Guantánamo Bay in Cuba, but approves lethal action without hand-wringing.

While he was adamant about narrowing the fight and improving relations with the Muslim world, he has followed the metastasizing enemy into new and dangerous lands. When he applies his lawyering skills to counterterrorism, it is usually to enable, not constrain, his ferocious campaign against Al Qaeda — even when it comes to killing an American cleric in Yemen, a decision that Mr. Obama told colleagues was “an easy one.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/world/obama...
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#107012 Jun 19, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
A large % of 'Jewish' land is illegal under international law. Stop throwing meaningless phrases around .... "in the first place" and 'illgal' because in an occupied land these words mean nothing when used by the occupiers.
So you have no answer for me and start to spout the illegal BS with no documentation to back it up.

According to International Law and the definition of Occupied territory is when one country conquers another COUNTRIES territory.

According to international law the land was under Ottoman rule. They signed the Treaty of Servais in the 1920's which gave up their right to the land. The league of nations created Mandates and split up much of the land conquered. The Mandate for Palestine give Western Palestine LEGALLY to the Jews for their own country.
Britain the trustees of the Mandate had a job to do. Legally they should have followed the Mandate and encouraged Jewish Immigration to Public land (which was the majority of the land at the time) to create a Jewish country on the land when the institutions are ready. Instead they chose to allow massive non-Jewish immigration while restricting Jewish immigration. If you are interested read the League of Nations documentation even at the end of the 1920's they complained to Britain that they were going against the Mandate.
Anyways. Then the UN came about and article 80 confirms the Mandate as enshrined in international law. When Jordan illegally occupied the land until 1967 there was no request to create a state there. On the contrary the PLO National Covenant 1964 clearly gives up their claims to the land for a country and they called for a regional Arab caliphate. Once 1967 had passed and Israel gained the land back the Palestinians changed their Charter in order to target Israel.
According to international law for a land to be occupied territory it has to be taken from a COUNTRY which legally owns it. This never happened so it is disputed territory.
The Red Cross changed the definition in the 70's i believe and that is the reason for this occupied myth today.

If you can give me an international document backing up your claim that the Palestinians as a nation have the legal right to the land go ahead. Otherwise dont make these BS claims.

If it was illegal for Israel to be there in the first place than negotiations would be irrelevant. Since Israel has a right to the land the Palestinians have to negotiate if they want part of it for themselves.

Look up disputed territories in the world and explain to me why Israel is considered different according to international law.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#107019 Jun 20, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Isaiah 17 is entitled,“A Prophecy Against Damascus,” a chapter that details impending disaster, and, in Jeremiah 49, Damascus’ fate

So 160 years after a prophecy was made and concluded the actual prophecy was going to be extended upon as a different location.
To reinforce your machinations today, it can be repeated when ever.
The Assyria took the North, the Babylonians got them and the rest of Israel , what the Lord said about Nebuchadnezzar was a wind down the people are taken away but will come back to be in place for the coming of Christ.
No further prophecy was made concerning the "fate",- I don't even think you know what "fate" is,- of the return in relation to its ending or another beginning after that ending, by any Prophet that the Jew recognized.
So the Chosen People changed when the Jew didn't recognize Christ.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#107020 Jun 20, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
So 160 years after a prophecy was made and concluded the actual prophecy was going to be extended upon as a different location.
To reinforce your machinations today, it can be repeated when ever.
The Assyria took the North, the Babylonians got them and the rest of Israel , what the Lord said about Nebuchadnezzar was a wind down the people are taken away but will come back to be in place for the coming of Christ.
No further prophecy was made concerning the "fate",- I don't even think you know what "fate" is,- of the return in relation to its ending or another beginning after that ending, by any Prophet that the Jew recognized.
So the Chosen People changed when the Jew didn't recognize Christ.
A prophecy against Damascus:
“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.
2The cities of Aroer will be deserted
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.
3The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
like the glory of the Israelites,”
declares the Lord Almighty
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#107021 Jun 20, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
So 160 years after a prophecy was made and concluded the actual prophecy was going to be extended upon as a different location.
To reinforce your machinations today, it can be repeated when ever.
The Assyria took the North, the Babylonians got them and the rest of Israel , what the Lord said about Nebuchadnezzar was a wind down the people are taken away but will come back to be in place for the coming of Christ.
No further prophecy was made concerning the "fate",- I don't even think you know what "fate" is,- of the return in relation to its ending or another beginning after that ending, by any Prophet that the Jew recognized.
So the Chosen People changed when the Jew didn't recognize Christ.
23Concerning Damascus:
“Hamath and Arpad are dismayed,
for they have heard bad news.
They are disheartened,
troubled like #
49:23Hebrew onor by
the restless sea.
24Damascus has become feeble,
she has turned to flee
and panic has gripped her;
anguish and pain have seized her,
pain like that of a woman in labor.
25Why has the city of renown not been abandoned,
the town in which I delight?
26Surely, her young men will fall in the streets;
all her soldiers will be silenced in that day,”
declares the Lord Almighty.
27“I will set fire to the walls of Damascus;
it will consume the fortresses of Ben-Hadad.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Steffan. Seibert Mon Amg 1
Mastic Beach Village Board to consider waterfro... Mon hodoo 54
vincenzo scarpetta uk . greek elections Mon Cantor 1
The National Bank of Lake Ronkonkoma (Dec '09) Jan 25 Kathleen Manning 10
Suffolk County to install monitoring wells at d... Jan 25 real experts apply 8
Sound Beach Man Busted for Heroin & Narcotics Jan 25 msxis 1
Roberto Clemente Park cleanup plan sent back to... Jan 24 islip elected off... 5

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:24AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty
Bleacher Report11:36 AM
Ex-QB: Equipment Staff Fixes Brady's Balls
Bleacher Report 7:29 PM
How the Jets Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 8:01 PM
5 2nd Round Prospects Jets Should Target
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers