Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,658)

Showing posts 93,141 - 93,160 of114,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry but you and your kind are very miss guided, you are so clueless about this issue. Your mission is to kill all who don't believe like you do and that is a sin in itself. Quit doing satans job,quit doing his bidding. You have more freedom than you know.
I cannot do Satan's job. I do not live in Israhell...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
By that, do you you mean you're boring people to tears with your endless spam?
Now Old FL, as a used condom you should be talking about sperm, not spam. Or maybe you cannot spell the word...Very bad, especially in view of your superior intelligence...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

GnA wrote:
Orion
Do you understand why God did it?
You have to read the bible clearly to understand why God did it. He warned and continued to warn Pharoa to let his people go and Pharao With his Hard Heart wouldnt let the Israelites go. So his choice lead them to God taking their children.
Than the Egyptian soldiers gave chase when God departed the sea's and killed the Egyptian soldiers.
You see God does not act selfishly or punish a nation for nothing. If God warned Egypt Pharoa to let his people go and he still refused to listen than Phaoroa is to be blamed for not letting the Israelites go.
Its the same as today. How many times does God have to send destruction on America for their lack in knowledge of the Word of God.
"THEY SHOUT TO THE WORLD" we will stand with Israel.
And than they want to divide Jerusalem. I told people when America brings up Israel for peace talks "The Dividing" of Jerusalem bad things happen to them.
And i was Right.
The same with Muslims look at their nations they who curse The Decendants of Abraham through Isaac and Jacob. Are being cursed themselves.
Im telling all of you'se Isaiah 17 "New Living Translation" will come to pass.
I believe Israel is next Because the Word of God say's so And Assad will fall.
I warn America if they continue to bring Israel to divide God's holy mountain "Jerusalem" than they and the other nations must suffer for there Lack of Knowledge in The Word of God.
I am sure you have radio contact with God and you know what he meant. Or is He sending you fax messages? The fact remains that God never said anything at all. You read the book without querying anything. That your trouble. The book was written by priests, for priest to confuse the suckers at the bottom. What it should really say is that : the priests who wrote the book say that God told them etc....That is why there is so much confusion and contradictions in the book. If God had written the book , it would be perfect you can be sure. Open your eyes!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

GnA wrote:
Islam has no rights to exist.
allah has not existed for as long as the Word of God. This pagan god has nothing to give his people but death. For example Syria
Can you muslims tell me which side allah is on?
rebels or assad's?
Terrorist side or those who support Terrorist?
THERE IS NO OTHER BUT THE God Of Israel!!
And to those who claim Israel stole Palestine Land. The Islam religion is not even older than the Word of God.
The Palestine nation itself is not even older than The Israelites. So how can a nation which existed way before palestine steal land they rightfully own. And how can a nation who never existed in Abrahams Days "palestine" say the land belongs to them and allah when both have not existed for as long as the Word of God and The Israelites put together.
Maybe you can tell us on which side was God in 2000 years of christian history: catholics or protestants. And it is said that between 65 and 200 million people died directly or indirectly due to war between the two.
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
thank you Petesake, we've learnt so much from your posting comments...
I also realize there are so many good decent jewish people, who are giving up their jewish talmudic religions, because they've learned that Judaism is a cult of 'evil doers', who are on the side of evil and the "Original serpent" is their deity,... that roaming this Planet and has a short time to live..
And this Serpent has chosen Tribal Jewry as its chosen people. There comes a point in time, that israeli jews must make peace, that right, i said must make peace, or be annihilated.
I'm sorry to say this, but after 66 years of israeli jews tyrannical reign of oppressiveness terrorism and their jew thievery of Palestinian land by War Crime against Humanity.
... i would not MAKE PEACE WITH THESE SAVAGE ANIMALS.
Jews terrorism crimes are endless and jews sheer tortuous Holocaust is unforgiving,... that's why i'd advise the Palestinians to tell the World, that they will not negotiate with Terrorist jews and their Holocaust Spree.
Syria just blew up israeli jewish supporters evil minds, by winning.
.....Extremist, radicals, bigots and racist, are for this terrorist tribe of j monsters, and because jews are too chicken to fight on land,they must now make peace.
These mutt-faces are surely well aware, that they are about to obliterated if they fight Iran, or if they were to go into Syria to fight on the ground.
Just look what Hezbollah did to the jews elite commandos in 2006,.... Hezbollah made these j piggies run for their worthless evil terrorist lives...and that just what these oinking cowards did!
Assad is now Victorious and all the jew thought Assad was going to fall two years ago. Strange things are happening to israel waters...i wonder what it could be?
Syria wins, israel loses and israel did lose strategically, and they are well aware of their covert false flag defeat.
..... and their infinite dome-days date with their destiny, of reaping what they have sown.

Yes your right giving up the Talmud is easy to do .
In it is only written garbage as an affront to the Old Testament.
Primarily it is a copy book tracing the "primus" of paganism.
If only it were it wouldn't be so bad.
Even Pagans got their good points.
Jews only got one point and that is the top of their head.
That was copied when they made up the Talmud also they designed the witches hat with it.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Go to this site and read the comments...
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05/20/30441...
`

`

Thank you very much Orion for sharing this Truth.... It's showing the Zionist puppets in Washington, along with the nut job John McCain, that Russia means World War 3 business.

Like Bobby 88 stated, israel is now looking for a way to get their kind of peace/.

I'd have to say, screw those jew terrorists and propaganda machination Machine of endless lies and these creatures are an abomination of life.

israel is going to get and reap everything they have sown for the past Crimes against Humanity.

My heart goes out to those decent jewish people who have condemned and denounced israel, by its present Supreme War Crimes and Supreme Holocaust. There's no negotiating with Jew terrorism and anyone in Congress who thinks differently, should move to israel. Their allegiance should be to God and our Constitution, not to Terrorist israel/. A handful of Zionists are going to get us into World War 3, because they want us to support jew Terrorism and Holocaust...
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Yes your right giving up the Talmud is easy to do .
In it is only written garbage as an affront to the Old Testament.
Primarily it is a copy book tracing the "primus" of paganism.
If only it were it wouldn't be so bad.
Even Pagans got their good points.
Jews only got one point and that is the top of their head.
That was copied when they made up the Talmud also they designed the witches hat with it.
`

`

as always, i have to agree with u!

their (jews) Talmud was written by atheists, from the oral foundation of pagan's "Pharisaic Pharisaism"...

Talmudic jews are demonized and are a Cult of bigoted savages and ruthless barbaric convert mutt-faces..~

They tried to kill our Petesake...
weed wacker

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

hey infidel your mother she to aborted you at birth she wouldn't did the world a favor why don't you come on play a little dirt bag
boris

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

this is to the piece of s*** from Venice Beach what's in a Monica you all the biggest dirt bag that ever existed
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Woody wrote:
your hero Ramboned ???

sir david douche....

are you still bleeding the dole system awhile hiding out in that N.O. feme trailer you stole ?
crimson

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Israel should never exist they attain land in Palestine by what crimes Israel is a place in time that must be dismantled and its people dispersed into Jupiter
lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

weed wacker wrote:
hey infidel your mother she to aborted you at birth she wouldn't did the world a favor why don't you come on play a little dirt bag
go back to kindergarten and learn proper English then come and write here
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

kok wacker wrote:
guess what dips sh!yt... she didnt and and for that reason alone, i get to tell you to fcuk off and lick my balls... and your ball licking bitch of a mom too... senior Kok wacker...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

boris wrote:
this is to the piece of s*** from Venice Beach what's in a Monica you all the biggest dirt bag that ever existed
thats right borsh!t,... do you still keep a flacid wakler kok shoved in your ass for good measure ? arent you supposed to be the inbred booby sandbitched stupid drunk rapist father ??? youy act like it...
Elvis

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

I would never ever sing is Israel Israel to me represents everything that's on wholesome in a human being
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

lambroni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>go back to kindergarten and learn proper English then come and write here
indeed, Kudos to you.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

crimson wrote:
Israel should never exist they attain land in Palestine by what crimes Israel is a place in time that must be dismantled and its people dispersed into Jupiter
go IDF, i'm dreaming of a whiter crispness... well in that gaza sheithole.... Oh criomsh1t, now your bosh!tz ho, i thought you were doung the flacid dicks of walker garrett and his stooge Pews... Lil JoPey Dopey and booby stoopidBitch^5/88...
the Great White hope

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

lambroni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>go back to kindergarten and learn proper English then come and write here
leaving leave that man alone you piece of garbage you are human trash your mother is a disgrace to have you in bringing you into this world you did not come into this world to have vagina canal you came into this world to her rectum canal you are worn out of her hiney you came out of her ass yes your melon height yes you are you're a melon hiney and your mother should basically be brought up on crimes against humanity for bringing the creature like you into this world you sicken me I think you should basically stick your head up your ass and try to smell and see what you really are if I could just
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

weed wacker wrote:
is your mom still ripping out her chompers to blow flacis helmet head for sheckles ???? she was a bronx champion in her day.... remember that time she got more nickels than all the other ho's in your stoop kok scuking family ??? you know like crimsh1t and cupcake booby your homoSon...

bobblehead stooppings, still only a nickel... brought to you by The Borsh1tz...
the Great White hope

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

hey infidel I would like to invite you into my world would you like to volunteer to be my human punching bag would you like to volunteer to be my Q me to lick balls could you lick my testicles after they get all sweaty and develop some soda cheese and then could you are wash your dirty filthy teeth with the dingleberries on my rectum

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,141 - 93,160 of114,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at July 13 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
Holtsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••