Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 20 comments on the Jul 22, 2006, Fort Worth Star-Telegram story titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105513 May 22, 2013

Israeli terrorist occupiers are walking on eggs and the Mediterranean Sea is waiting for them.

Hezbollah is waiting for these savage cowardly jews, but this time all hell will break out and israel Holocaust will be trial time.

Assad is Victorious and now u'll see the shift by israeli war crime jews, when they start begging for peace.

There should be no peace without an International trial, where jews answer for their War Crimes and Supreme Atrocities.

I speak for the righteousness of Worldly human beings of good wills and a deep love for Almighty God/.

Israel and their terrorist jews speaks on behalf of Original Serpent/.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105514 May 22, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
Israeli terrorist occupiers are walking on eggs and the Mediterranean Sea is waiting for them.
es.
I speak for the righteousness of Worldly human beings of good wills and a deep love for Almighty God/.
Your daily sermon of bigotry and hatred is a bit late, hag. Have you trimmed your thick 'forehead mustache' yet, or do you usually wait until AFTER your morning puking session for that?
orion

Somerset West, South Africa

#105516 May 22, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry but you and your kind are very miss guided, you are so clueless about this issue. Your mission is to kill all who don't believe like you do and that is a sin in itself. Quit doing satans job,quit doing his bidding. You have more freedom than you know.
No wonder you call yourself "nobody". You are a NOBODY...
orion

#105517 May 22, 2013
GnA wrote:
Say what u want it doesn't change the Word of God.
The problem with this argument is that God never spoke a word or wrote of message. God is simply the power of the Universe. If you talk about the Bible as being the word of God, then you must accept everything which God is alleged to have done. Let us see now..
Infants or children killed by Yahweh or on his command: 15 verses
Infants or children killed by the Jews, as ritual sacrifices to Yahweh 10 verses
Mass killing by Yahweh with his help or under his command :120 verses
Innocent people punished or killed by Yahweh: 12 Other killings 5
Cannibalism-threatened, predicted or carried out by Yahweh : 7
Evil carried out or threatened by Yahweh: 30
Dishonesty-cheating, stealing, etc. often at Yahweh's order: 16
Deception by Yahweh: 10
Promises broken by Yahweh: 4
Plagues and afflictins sent by Yahweh: 17
Threats by Yahweh: 43
Vindictiveness of Yahweh: 8
Mercilessness of Yahweh: 6
Jealousy of Yahweh: 13
Extreme vanity of Yahweh: 4
Lack of omnipotence (all powerfullness) of Yahweh: 3
Lack of omnipresence (all presentness) by Yahweh: 26
Lack of omniscience (all knowingness) by Yahweh : 12

WITH A FRIEND LIKE THIS WHO NEEDS ENEMIES....
orion

#105518 May 22, 2013
Michael wrote:
I would just like to say that after reading all the comments on here, that are for once NOT all "deth to Israel, Hezbollah are heroes" ect... that you see everywhere else.. i now love this site.
I love this site even more. I am having a field day taking the mickey out of those luminaries...

USA

#105519 May 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> I love this site even more. I am having a field day taking the mickey out of those luminaries...
By that, do you you mean you're boring people to tears with your endless spam?
jethro singular

Hempstead, NY

#105520 May 22, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
Hezbollah is waiting for these savage cowardly jews, but this time all hell will break out and israel Holocaust will be trial time.
Assad is Victorious and now u'll see the shift by israeli war crime jews, when they start begging for peace.
There should be no peace without an International trial, where jews answer for their War Crimes and Supreme Atrocities.
Join me in reporting the hateful cell to the authorities
http://www.dhs.gov/if-you-see-something-say-s...
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105521 May 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder you call yourself "nobody". You are a NOBODY...
Hey well this nobody got your attention, but see you are hate filled, just by what you wrote.
orion

#105522 May 22, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Hey well this nobody got your attention, but see you are hate filled, just by what you wrote.
The only thing I hate are lies and liars. Otherwise I have no time for hatred of any nature. It is self defeating. I leave that to you nobody.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#105525 May 22, 2013
The GREAT Satan???????

Jim Fetzer (with M.J. Rosenberg)— Veterans Today May 21, 2013

In a stunning betrayal of the Constitution of the United States, which obligates the United States to conform to the UN Charter and international law, the US Senate has before it a resolution that commits the nation to support Israel militarily, diplomatically, and economically should it decide to attack Iran “in its legitimate self-defense”, where every action Israel has ever taken–from the Six Days War to its incursions into Lebanon–has been deemed by the American government to be “in its legitimate self-defense”.

The resolution states:

If the Government of Israel is compelled to take military action in legitimate self defense against Iran’s nuclear weapons program, the United States Government should stand with Israel and provide, in accordance with United States law and the constitutional responsibility of Congress to authorize the use of military force, diplomatic, military, and economic support to the Government of Israel in its defense of its territory, people, and existence.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105526 May 22, 2013
Woody wrote:
The GREAT Satan???????
In a stunning betrayal of the Constitution of the United States, which obligates the United States to conform to the UN Charter and international law, the US Senate has before it a resolution that commits the nation to support Israel militarily, diplomatically, and economically should it decide to attack Iran “in its legitimate self-defense”, where every action Israel has ever taken–from the Six Days War to its incursions into Lebanon–has been deemed by the American government to be “in its legitimate self-defense”.
The resolution states:
If the Government of Israel is compelled to take military action in legitimate self defense against Iran’s nuclear weapons program, the United States Government should stand with Israel and provide, in accordance with United States law and the constitutional responsibility of Congress to authorize the use of military force, diplomatic, military, and economic support to the Government of Israel in its defense of its territory, people, and existence.
You have not given any international law which supports your assertions.
On the contrary the USA is a signatory to the Mandate for Palestine which included the West Bank and Gaza for a future Jewish state. Congress, Senate and the President signed off on this in the 1920's.
As for the UN charter article 80 reaffirms Israels rights in connection to the Mandate.
GnA

Australia

#105527 May 22, 2013
Orion

Do you understand why God did it?

You have to read the bible clearly to understand why God did it. He warned and continued to warn Pharoa to let his people go and Pharao With his Hard Heart wouldnt let the Israelites go. So his choice lead them to God taking their children.

Than the Egyptian soldiers gave chase when God departed the sea's and killed the Egyptian soldiers.

You see God does not act selfishly or punish a nation for nothing. If God warned Egypt Pharoa to let his people go and he still refused to listen than Phaoroa is to be blamed for not letting the Israelites go.

Its the same as today. How many times does God have to send destruction on America for their lack in knowledge of the Word of God.

"THEY SHOUT TO THE WORLD" we will stand with Israel.

And than they want to divide Jerusalem. I told people when America brings up Israel for peace talks "The Dividing" of Jerusalem bad things happen to them.

And i was Right.

The same with Muslims look at their nations they who curse The Decendants of Abraham through Isaac and Jacob. Are being cursed themselves.

Im telling all of you'se Isaiah 17 "New Living Translation" will come to pass.

I believe Israel is next Because the Word of God say's so And Assad will fall.

I warn America if they continue to bring Israel to divide God's holy mountain "Jerusalem" than they and the other nations must suffer for there Lack of Knowledge in The Word of God.
rtloder

Australia

#105528 May 22, 2013
Woody wrote:
The GREAT Satan???????
The resolution states:

Keep us posted on its passage through Parliament. If Allah is willing you too.

USA

#105529 May 22, 2013
rotloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep us posted on its passage through Parliament. If Allah is willing you too.
Do you wipe your bum with your bare hand?
GnA

Australia

#105530 May 22, 2013
Islam has no rights to exist.

allah has not existed for as long as the Word of God. This pagan god has nothing to give his people but death. For example Syria

Can you muslims tell me which side allah is on?

rebels or assad's?

Terrorist side or those who support Terrorist?

THERE IS NO OTHER BUT THE God Of Israel!!

And to those who claim Israel stole Palestine Land. The Islam religion is not even older than the Word of God.

The Palestine nation itself is not even older than The Israelites. So how can a nation which existed way before palestine steal land they rightfully own. And how can a nation who never existed in Abrahams Days "palestine" say the land belongs to them and allah when both have not existed for as long as the Word of God and The Israelites put together.

USA

#105533 May 22, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the stupidest and most unremarkable poster here. So dumb it's painful reading such utter bullshit!!
'stupidest'

Don't you mean 'more stupid' perv? Since it's an area of your personal experience, you should have known that, creep.

They'll be watching you very closely this weekend.

USA

#105534 May 22, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
obvious answer "Do you wipe your bum with your bare hand" OF COURSE!!!
Ratty was so pleased with his ability to guess Rat Controller questions!
Editor's Note:
Poor Ratty! Aw!
Not to worry, perv. We all know a nurse's aid wipes yours.

USA

#105536 May 22, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales From Ratty Cont/
Ratty was back in its SERPENT outfit .... the stupidest fanNY that ever
Poor Ratty! Everyone knew Ratty and SREPENT were one and the same paid troll for the Terror State ShitRAEL..
You're babbling again, perv. Maybe you should take the time to prepare yourself for being watched this weekend.

USA

#105538 May 22, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales From Ratty Cont/
Ratty was pissed with the Rat Controller Officers. The vermin had to remind .. despised his own too. Poor Ratty!
You're up late again, jobless wonder. The papers don't get delivered without little pervs of your caliber, you know. Just remember that they conspire, they watch, they record, and they report.
GnA

Australia

#105539 May 22, 2013
The work of allah killed a soldier in London

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Peaches-N-Clean 16 hr jilld 1
Review: Magic Isle Aquarium (Mar '09) Fri Lisa 21
cicio Apr 23 ya know 1
News Report: 3 accused in toxic dumping scandal get ... Apr 23 Double Dipping Ta... 1
News Suffolk Professor in Prestigious International ... Apr 23 Don Iarussi MFA 1
News Optometrist Apr 22 Beach Man 2
Review: Island Veterinary Hospital - Shona Balb... (Jun '09) Apr 20 JCL 19
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]