Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
sotch

United States

#105353 May 20, 2013
burik celleng

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105355 May 20, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You need serious help with your little boy obsession pervert. Go find a rat shrink and find a cure for your dangerous penchant for little boys.
It's easy to see your meds have worn off and you're again sinking into one of your hate-filled funks, creepy perverted dude. Can the mantras which endlessly revolve in your head be far behind? I know you'll start regurgitating them soon.

How did you know you were 'attacked' by Masons and Jews? Did they show you their cards, or are you just a lying fool who craves sympathy and undue attention, twisted freak?

You're being watched.

USA

#105357 May 20, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
"and ye shall blow the ruth, and the goof shall make you freakish." Tommy 8.32
I knew you'd get to that, perverted freak. It rolls around your cranium nonstop, doesn't it? What's even more funny is that you only half understand it.

They conspire, they watch, they record, and they report.

USA

#105359 May 20, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an Obdurate Jew would consider the words of Christ perverted, little boy lover.
What would you know of scripture, perv? Is that one of the reasons you're being closely watched?
rtloder

Australia

#105360 May 20, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a Jew as head of the Anglican church so you know now how deep they penetrate and subvert the truth. I accept your point about traitors (to the truth). Your choice of faith is your free right I accept that too but I don't personally believe in religion because too many millions have been murdered in its name instead of being educated and loved. I can't accept that as being the will of the Lord God., Great Master of Creation. If you gave a baby a choice: murder or education and love what would the child choose? Well we are all children in the eyes of the Lord God. His.
A difficulty bounds within us vital to our distinction but impossible to relate because it offsets ,"appearance" and that is all we have got to relate with.
Yes the half witted bastards have cursed themselves and can't let go for fear of contrition.
They would be better to fear All Mighty God.
We don't see ourselves as the Children of Allah . Neither do the Atheist Scientific Thinkers .
Here is the crest of the hill to see that on which side your path lies.
( over population deprives humans of humanity . Or does abortion deprive humans of humanity.)
That may be the determination for the individual to incorporate figurative understanding into their personality disorder as it is in mine.
Divine justice is a fallacy to us Salafi
Allah is a fighter for the complexity to continue .
Not the drawer of sad free creation.
I think we are like scientists.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#105361 May 20, 2013
Muslims living in the West should undergo mandatory sterilization. And a strident program of euthanasia should be established to cull the number of Satanists already present.

USA

#105364 May 20, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
Consider the birds ...
Yes, I'm sure you do, perv. Are they watching you also?
rtloder

Australia

#105365 May 20, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if the Lord God needs to be a 'fighter'... I always imagine only a LOVE SUPREME .... and the Supreme Scientist of Creation. It is we foolish mortals who see war and fighting as being an essential. "Consider at the birds ... do they toil and sweat?" "Yet how much does the Lord God love his own above the birds?"

The eagle loves to eat the quails who hate
to be eaten.
I think He loves Loyalty and hates disloyalty because that is a threat to Creation.
Hate was hatched when the aspect of possibility imparted the attribute of perfection from Fate which was Station.
The aspect inflicted sorrow on Himself by self mutilation creating emotion which was hatred for departing perfection.
Love was the ambition to escape stagnation.
Some people don't see it like that.
Figurative thinking like that is only possible for me because I know Heaven is biology based.
rtloder

Australia

#105367 May 20, 2013
Sorry God imparted "self determination" from station.
Although he did depart the attribute of perfection from Fate .
I never realized that before .
And Fate was station before it was departed from never to return again.
I used to have it that perfection was departed from.
I like the new one better.
Anthony garcia

Virginia Beach, VA

#105368 May 20, 2013
I'mI'm going to be in Mount Sinai tomorrow will it be alright if I could stop by and visit the boys about possible work I just need to be okay before I show up because I don't want to be in a situation where I could possibly be locked up yes or no
Carlos

New York, NY

#105369 May 20, 2013
This thread has been completely derailed as of now, someone should just close it.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105370 May 20, 2013
Anthony garcia wrote:
I'mI'm going to be in Mount Sinai tomorrow will it be alright if I could stop by and visit the boys about possible work I just need to be okay before I show up because I don't want to be in a situation where I could possibly be locked up yes or no
`

you've be here at 11.....and wave a white flag of peace.....
Anthony garcia

Virginia Beach, VA

#105371 May 20, 2013
Carlos wrote:
This thread has been completely derailed as of now, someone should just close it.
carlos your beaner a$$ should go back to mexico because you not relevant here .
Carlos

New York, NY

#105372 May 20, 2013
Anthony garcia wrote:
<quoted text>carlos your beaner a$$ should go back to mexico because you not relevant here .
You yourself have chosen a Mexican user name on this forum...
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105373 May 20, 2013
Israeli settlers on their morning commute got quite the eyeful Monday morning when they saw a swastika-emblazoned red flag flying near a mosque in Beit Omar, a Palestinian village outside of Hebron.

Thousands of residents of Jewish settlements near Hebron and Bethlehem in Judea (the southern West Bank) drive to and from work on the road from which the flag was visible.

The Tazpit News Agency, which photographed the flying Nazi flag, reports residents "were astounded" to see the symbol under which millions of Jews were massacred during World War II now being prominently displayed by residents of a Palestinian town.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105374 May 20, 2013
Palestinian war mongers
Anthony garcia

Virginia Beach, VA

#105376 May 20, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
you've be here at 11.....and wave a white flag of peace.....
eleven sharp with my white flag waved promitly above my bald head...heil hitler
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105377 May 20, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English is pretty good so your lies are pretty good and well expressed too; but lies nevertheless...
Give me an example of a lie i wrote????
Easy for you to make claims not back it up or shut up.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Mount Sinai, NY

#105379 May 20, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>

`

I don't know if the Lord God needs to be a 'fighter'... I always imagine only a LOVE SUPREME .... and the Supreme Scientist of Creation. It is we foolish mortals who see war and fighting as being an essential. "Consider at the birds ... do they toil and sweat?" "Yet how much does the Lord God love his own above the birds?"
hello to our friend from UK....

Excellent comment!
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105380 May 20, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>...
Lies are lies and should be exposed for what they are. And as a Jewish friend of mine who live in israel for a while said:" Lying there is absolutely normal. Everybody lies!"
The problem is not Jews in particular, but the fact that faced with the truth, Jews will always take the side of their own criminals. And there are plenty. Defrauding is called Chutzpah. To be caught is called bad luck. To make a fortune defrauding others is called good luck. That is the basis of the Jewish religion where there is no after life with punishment or rewards.Any wonder why other people get upset? Any wonder why Goyim (the human cattle)get upset? If you are good and generous, everybody will love you. If you are the opposite, everybody will hate you. And if you walk on enough toes, for a lengthy period of time, the reaction become automatic. Jews=trouble, Jews=misdeeds,Jews cannot be trusted, Jews are responsible for the destruction of society, etc. That is why I said before, the solution is simple. Intermarry into Goyim society and disappear. You and your descendents will become "them". Millions have done so and nothing was ever done to them. They were on "our" side.
Everyone lies everywhere on a regular basis not sure who your "friend" is. I have many friends in Israel and if one of them was a regular liar i would either not be friends with them or accept that they have a problem. I have only one friend who is a liar but they have personal issues so i accept it.
Jews stick together is ridiculous. If you have two Jews in a room you have three opinions. In other words Jews don't agree on anything. Look at those who are at the forefront of the BDS movement etc they are often Israeli or Jews.
There was a time when Jews would protect each other as the places they lived in discriminated against them so it was necessary to survive. Things have changed and this is not acceptable anymore for a long time.
To make a fortune on the backs of others is against Judaism and anyone who says otherwise is in the minority.
Jews believe in punishment for sins here, in the next world just not in the christian sense of heaven and hell.
Jews are some of the most charitable peoples in the world if you look in the US they more often than not supporting Charity with no connection to Judaism. So much so that there is conflict inside the communities about this subject. In Judaism as with logic you are supposed to help first family and than others.
You must have been fired by a Jew or maybe had a bad relationship there is no other reason i can think of for your hatred for Jews.
Jews are from all nations, races etc.

IMO it is because of people like you who blame all problems on Jews that the world is going to shit. If you would live in reality and blame the people who are really f**king up the world than things could improve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slime Bags (May '12) Thu Busted 15
Subway (May '14) Thu Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Two arrested in Holtsville home invasion case - (Aug '07) Dec 4 Crest1210 170
A 1790 Colonial UFO Sighting Nov 29 Crazy Talk 1

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville