Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
92,881 - 92,900 of 115,066 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The shape of a Dalek is perfect for your cavernous colon, creep.
You may now proceed.
Too bad the Doctor isn't here to mediate, he'd be the perfect forum mod -- he'd have at least a decent amount of brains here!
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>/How deeply intelligent of you.

Your the first one ever to admit it *-* that is that I know of .
But that's not surprising I only made it up by accident.
I was meaning bell bottom as in "fashion" meaning you are out dated.
But then I thought it is consistent with the New Zealand sheep farmers saying
" NFL you would complain if your arse was on fire ".
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the first one ever to admit it *-* that is that I know of .
But that's not surprising I only made it up by accident.
I was meaning bell bottom as in "fashion" meaning you are out dated.
But then I thought it is consistent with the New Zealand sheep farmers saying
" NFL you would complain if your arse was on fire ".
...the last part made absolutely no sense....

O__________O
Jasper

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Brit Expat wrote:
I'm asking for advice!
My pet Dalek, who normally sits in the corner, quite placid. Comes to life when I mention Shitrael and screams exterminate,exterminate!!!
I love my Dalek! What should I do?
Scream: Danger, Will Robinson, DANGER !!
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
...the last part made absolutely no sense....
O__________O

That's what I said *-* when I was working on a dairy farm in Matta Matta on the Waikato Plains , and I was talking to the sheep farmer over the road.
He gave me a funny look and told me to piss off which I did.
Having been entreated I researched the subject..
I began making conversation with a coconut , just being friendly mind you I patted him on the head thinking he had a hat made out of springs.
So he belted me in the mouth.
Luckily it didn't hurt much because I've never told a lie.
So I listened to his story about his sacred hair .
So I asked him about this pussy riot
apparently they ring like a church bell when they get excited.bell bottoms. He called them.
I knew nothing of it.
But was getting closer to my mark.
About the sheep farmer I said .
That's when he belted me in the ear.
I've heard a lot of lies so I was unprotected .
And got a thick ear.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Islamics are a bunch of murdering hate filled idiots. They enjoy killing.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Young Muslims learn in their schools that NON-MUSLIMS IS EVIL! for 12 years. Then they read in their newspapers NON-MUSLIMS IS EVIL everyday. They are inundated from EVERYWHERE Non-Muslims is evil. THEY are brainwashed. FOR Muslims is the future to believe Non-Muslims is evil and must be taken out.
Anthony garcia

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Im going to prison for two. To four years
bowlers

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

have it all
Anthony garcia

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Bobbalina of Sinai 55 wrote:
`
~`
On May 3rd 2013 illegal israeli jews' violated Syrian Sovereignty once again and Lebanon airspace too, by diabolically bombing Syria!
Here my question, who the hell are these evil doers to violate Geneva Convention and International Law?
Again, these cowardly jews said fk-u to International Law and hooray for us chosen War Crime jews Criminals/.
Russia and China are gearing up against us and for World War 3 in Middle east.
United States can be led by Zionist jews into a War of israel's War Crime fugitives doing, that will jeopardized our love ones future and destroy our Nations Sovereignty, if we get involved again in israeli jews illegal activities of expansion and Holocaust..
Our Top Generals have stated that israel is the causes of our past Wars and also are future Wars, if we pledge an allegiance to these terrorizing jew jews' evil Ashkenazi convert monsters/.
Let israel and their serial killers fall on their own evill sword of lies and deceptions.
can I please come back to work for twenty dllars a day an live in the shed please please..
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Anthony garcia wrote:
<quoted text>can I please come back to work for twenty dllars a day an live in the shed please please..

A very good question
Anthony garcia

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

I wanna come back I have no were else to to in my darkest hour my one and only hour of need I pleed please take me back I have no were else to go .....I don't know what ill do if you turn me away I'm just so lonely and scared....they put the fear of god in me this time.I don't know what ill do ..please I beg you let me work. For redemption for my lost soul...can I come home?
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Noam Chomsky was among 20 academics who privately lobbied Professor Stephen Hawking to boycott a major Israeli conference, it has emerged.

Chomsky, a US professor and well-known supporter of the Palestinian cause, joined British academics from the universities of Cambridge, London, Leeds, Southampton, Warwick, Newcastle, York and the Open University to tell Hawking they were "surprised and deeply disappointed" that he had accepted the invitation to speak at next month's presidential conference in Jerusalem, which will chaired by Shimon Peres and attended by Tony Blair and Bill Clinton.

Hawking pulled out this week in protest at Israel's treatment of Palestinians, in the wake of receiving the letter and soundings from Palestinian colleagues. The 71-year-old theoretical physicist's decision has been warmly welcomed by Palestinian academics, with one describing it as "of cosmic proportions", but was attacked in Israel.
Race War

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Race wars are hard to settle. Too much fear and loathing. It's takes a massive bloodbath. I wouldn't rely on the Golem either. He seems to be turning back into clay.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

A highly-placed Israeli source elaborates on a partially truthful Ynetnews report that Israel destroyed an advanced Shoval (“Heron”) drone that was on a mission over the sea between Tel Aviv and Netanya. Israel did indeed destroy the drone, one of the most advanced in its fleet. Here is what its manufacturer had to say about it after its October 2012 launch:

The drone, called Heron 1 (Shoval), will help improve Israel’s Naval and Air Force’s recognition of unknown or hostile ships and aircraft even if they are 300 km away, with a radar that can reach Turkey, Cyprus or Egypt.

“The system can inquire and intercept any object within just a few minutes,” an IAI official told the newspaper on Sunday, after the Shoval drone had concluded a demonstration in which the new cameras captured every detail of a ship sailing the Mediterranean.

“The Shoval has satellite communication abilities, which means any footage it takes will be broadcasted [sic] online to distant location like Paris [!],” the official said.

But there was no “malfunction.” Rather an unknown hostile force exploited a breach in the navigation system and took control of the vehicle.
Anthony garcia

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

I asked and got my answer have a nice life bernie
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Anthony garcia wrote:
I asked and got my answer have a nice life bernie
So they are not so smart after all...LOL
orion

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Israel has an absolute right to defend itself and its sovereignty from terrorists and hostile Arab neighbors.
Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East. They are innovators and leaders.
While Israelis excel in every field and the Israeli military dominates, the Arab bloc languishes in poverty and squalor.
orion

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

The Palestinians do not have any legitimate claim on any Israeli territory. Jerusalem is the capitol of the Jewish homeland, Israel.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

orion wrote:
The Palestinians do not have any legitimate claim on any Israeli territory. Jerusalem is the capitol of the Jewish homeland, Israel.
SO, I keep hearing this debate about land supposedly never have belonging to either one side, and yet, I find it highly amusing that somehow it has occurred to NO ONE here that just maybe there exists a concept known as SHARING?

Jeez, hasn't Sesame Street taught any of you louts ANYTHING?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holtsville Discussions

Search the Holtsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) 55 min sals little sister 129
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Fox News Commie 6,349
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
The Waterfalls (Jun '08) Thu Tom 86
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) Thu Bernard colletti 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
Giant Garage Sale Jul 21 Charlie 12
•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search