Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Stunjob here

Logan, WV

#105159 May 6, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and what makes Israel illegal?? any evidence to back up this illegal claim?
stealing Palestinian lands and bulldozing their homes and imprisoning them in the Gaza strip, for starters
Do the Caveat

Logan, WV

#105160 May 6, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're only concerned about Syria when Israel is involved? Nice. I'm sure the 1,000,000+ refugees would love to hear about your utter disregard for them unless they happen to be attacked by "Israel" while spread out over in the refugee camps in Jordan and Turkey.
Another day for the Graying Propagandist...
this is how you justify the unprovoked Israeli attack on a research facility in Damascus?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#105161 May 6, 2013
Do the Caveat wrote:
<quoted text>
this is how you justify the unprovoked Israeli attack on a research facility in Damascus?
Considering whether or not the facility was a centre for arms as claimed by Israel/denied by [Assad], there's still open room for that debate if you really want to take the chance, sonny boy. But of course, I don't see you too upset over the unprovoked attack by the Syrian government against the Syrian people, including entire Palestinian refugee camps...but of course, it's only bad when Israel does it, no?
Write me back when you're ready to stop licking Gray's boots.
Do the Caveat

Logan, WV

#105162 May 6, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering whether or not the facility was a centre for arms as claimed by Israel/denied by [Assad], there's still open room for that debate if you really want to take the chance, sonny boy. But of course, I don't see you too upset over the unprovoked attack by the Syrian government against the Syrian people, including entire Palestinian refugee camps...but of course, it's only bad when Israel does it, no?
you are merely parroting the zionist propaganda trying to demonize Assad. The Syrian people are in support of Assad and are being murdered by the so called 'insurgents' who are actually funded and armed by the zionists Israel/US as a means to overthrow the Assad government because for the zionist the road to Tehran leads through Damascus and this is what they are trying to accomplish.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-s-secret-l...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#105163 May 6, 2013
Do the Caveat wrote:
<quoted text>
you are merely parroting the zionist propaganda trying to demonize Assad. The Syrian people are in support of Assad and are being murdered by the so called 'insurgents' who are actually funded and armed by the zionists Israel/US as a means to overthrow the Assad government because for the zionist the road to Tehran leads through Damascus and this is what they are trying to accomplish.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-s-secret-l...
I assume then that you are calling Reuters, AP, CNN, BBC and even FOX News liars since all their reporting so far hasn't shown a shred of public support for Assad considering it's HIS army shelling out refugee camps and urban centres. You're just another sell out for Assad -- pathetic that you're perfectly happy to look for "Zionist threats" under every rock but are unwilling to condemn a DICTATOR'S brutalisation of an entire populace; it's not over 1,000,000 refugees escaping from Syria for a reason!
Not to mention your favourite dictator's assault on the Syrian people is no surprise considering his family history -- did you forget that daddy and uncle dearest personally supervised "the incident at Hama?" Or are you just going to argue that it was another "Zionist plot?" LOL
Do the Caveat

Logan, WV

#105164 May 6, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume then that you are calling Reuters, AP, CNN, BBC and even FOX News liars since all their reporting so far hasn't shown a shred of public support for Assad considering it's HIS army shelling out refugee camps and urban centres. You're just another sell out for Assad -- pathetic that you're perfectly happy to look for "Zionist threats" under every rock but are unwilling to condemn a DICTATOR'S brutalisation of an entire populace; it's not over 1,000,000 refugees escaping from Syria for a reason!
Not to mention your favourite dictator's assault on the Syrian people is no surprise considering his family history -- did you forget that daddy and uncle dearest personally supervised "the incident at Hama?" Or are you just going to argue that it was another "Zionist plot?" LOL
yes they are all liars because they are owned by the zionists...if they are willing to promote the zionist lie about 9/11 then they have no shred of credibility at all
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#105165 May 6, 2013
Do the Caveat wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they are all liars because they are owned by the zionists...if they are willing to promote the zionist lie about 9/11 then they have no shred of credibility at all
Yes, they are ALL suuuuuuuuch liars...
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105166 May 6, 2013
Stunjob here wrote:
<quoted text>
stealing Palestinian lands and bulldozing their homes and imprisoning them in the Gaza strip, for starters
again What makes Israel illegal?
Give some evidence that it is legally Palestinian land.

Gaza is not a prison and has a better standard of living than most of the world. 5* hotels, new malls, water park, high obesity and so on.
stunjob here

Logan, WV

#105167 May 6, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaza is not a prison and has a better standard of living than most of the world. 5* hotels, new malls, water park, high obesity and so on.
why don't you go live in Gaza?
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105168 May 6, 2013
stunjob here wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you go live in Gaza?
I would but because i was born a Jew i cannot. The Palestinians have made it very clear Hamas and Fatah that there will be no Jewish citizens in a Palestinian state.
Remember Israel kicked out nearly 10,000 Jews from Gaza tearing down towns, digging up graves and so on. Do you think that Israelis should go back to live there?
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105169 May 6, 2013
I have asked these questions a dozen times already to all those here who call Israel illegal and Palestinian land.

Since you really believe what you are saying back it up.

Give one legal document that support your claim that Israeli is illegal?

Give one legal document that gives the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land?

If you are not able to answer both of these requests than what you are saying is false and you should really stop saying it.
Those who continue to spew the same crap will be shown to be liars.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#105170 May 6, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparing apples to oranges as you are cornered.

Assad is fighting an internal strife he is not attacking Israel.
Israel is launching unprovoked air raids in Syria.
What is so hard for you to understand ?
And how these raids are going to help the syrian people ?
You have a book to justify that ?

You have problems in Mexico with the drug business, some would call it an internal war, how would you feel if the USA would attack and raid the area and using the drug and weapon excuse.
If someone had to criticize the USA you would say to that person that it's ok if the USA bomb my country, the real problem are the drugs why don't you talk about the drugs the weapons.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#105171 May 6, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are fooling, son ?
We know what Gaza is, an israeli ghetto for Palestinians, those whose land have been stolen, and the few that did not get kicked out of their native land Palestine.
You got the nazi manual from WW2 and you are using it fully.
GnA

Australia

#105172 May 7, 2013
Yeah thats what you think

God gave the land to Abraham,Issac and Jacob and their decendants after them

Way before UN was formed Way before any of these goverments were formed so your claim of them owning the land is false and your arguement is useless.

Yes the land which is now Israel was the land of the cannanites and not the Palestine's but if God has given the Land of the cannanites to the Israelites theres nothing you can do or say to change it.

The God of Israel is the True Living God
Any christian who say's Israel's god is satan does not understand The Word of God

You will find His Live for the people he chose in these scriptures

Jeremiah 31 Old Testament
Romans 11 New Testament

So you know God has never changed he remains The Same for His Love is an unchanging Love.

But remember Jesus Christ is the Only way to the Father there is no other way.

Injoy ur day people
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#105173 May 7, 2013
GnArse wrote:
Yeah thats what you think
God gave the land to Abraham,Issac and Jacob and their decendants after them
How boring, why you have to hide behind an imaginary god and spill out that much spam, because you are a sissy too scared to own up for your opinion and say frankly that you are a israel firster.

What ever happened to your free thought, are you that ashamed of your thinking capacities that you dare not face the world without a prism that only lets out the expression of your intellectual mediocrity ?
GnA

Australia

#105174 May 7, 2013
So you have acknowledge that you have lost?

Yes Israel rightfully owns The Land God gave them.Since the Word of God existed way before these gouverments were formed way before the creation of Islam. Even before palestine came into the picture God promised The Land of the Cannanites as a Speacial possesion To Abraham "humanly speaking" the Founder of The Jewish State.

So anyone who wants to bring there articles to state there claim you can bring it.

I come with The Word of God. And His word, Which existed before any of the Laws the International government created. Before these claims were made Gods Word concerning these Lands existed before Islam existed Gods Word concerning These Lands existed.

Before you your mother your father your fathers father, and those before them even existed Gods word concerning the land of Israel existed.

So who can claim the Land of Israel?

Who? Who has existed for aslong as the Word of God that they can be a witness to your claims.

Not One Man on this Earth can say anything about The Land of Israel the evidence is in The Word of God.

Now that you have heard search it

If you dont want to than this arguement is over
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#105175 May 7, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah.
Land cannot be stolen from someone who doesnt own it.
The League of Nations agreed to a Jewish State in Western Palestine which is around 20% of Mandate Palestine. The rest went to create Jordan another Arab country.
Are you even aware that many ashkenazi Jews did not come from Eastern Europe but from Southern Europe. What about the fact that many European Jews are Sephardi.
i believe the person you were referring to is not even Jewish. Its amazing how haters continue to base their posts and often opinions on assumptions, on top of assuming who everyone is on this website, where they are from and their forefathers.
Oh and what makes Israel illegal?? any evidence to back up this illegal claim?
The Turko mongol Khazars from the north of the Caucasus converted to Judaism in the 9th Century. The Yemenites coverted in the fourth century. The Sephardi are converted Berbers (8th century). In 1952, the Ben Gurion government gave 100 000 Sephardi children 30 000 times the radiation dose allowed in their head and destroyed a generation of Sephardi children. The reason...Sephardi were breeding faster than Ashkenazis. Som 4800 Yemenites toddlers were kidnapped by the Israeli government at the time and shipped in cages to the US for radiation experiments. Few survived. That is from the people God promised to send back to the land of Palestine. I am sure the Palestinians did not behave like that. Now the same Mongolomaniacs are harvesting organs from Palestinian prisonners, kidneys, hearts and whatever can be transplanted, whether the prisonner lives or dies is totally immaterial. What makes Israel illegal? Can a convert to catholicism be allowed to go and stay in the Vatican with his wife and children? Can a Muslim go and settle inMecca if he want to do so? Of course not. So what give the right to a Jew to settle in the land of the people of Palestine, which according to DNA are the rightful descendents of the ancient Israelites, whether Christians , Jews or Muslims. The so called Israelis (or Mongolomaniacs) are later inventions with no right to stay there. Go back to Mongolia. Maybe they will find place for you in the Gobi desert...LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#105176 May 7, 2013
GnA wrote:
Yes Israel rightfully owns The Land God gave them.Since the Word of God existed way before these gouverments were formed way before the creation of Islam. Even before palestine came into the picture God promised The Land of the Cannanites as a Speacial possesion To Abraham "humanly speaking" the Founder of The Jewish State.
So anyone who wants to bring there articles to state there claim you can bring it.
I come with The Word of God. And His word, Which existed before any of the Laws the International government created. Before these claims were made Gods Word concerning these Lands existed before Islam existed Gods Word concerning These Lands existed.
Before you your mother your father your fathers father, and those before them even existed Gods word concerning the land of Israel existed.
So who can claim the Land of Israel?
Who? Who has existed for aslong as the Word of God that they can be a witness to your claims.
Not One Man on this Earth can say anything about The Land of Israel the evidence is in The Word of God.
Now that you have heard search it
If you dont want to than this arguement is over
Where do you get all that crap? The Old Testament was not even part of the Bible till the Council of Trent in 1520. Those good conmen found that the New Testament was too small so they added part of the Jewish book to make it worthwhile. Jesus was voted man and god at the Council of Nicea in 325 by a majority of 218 to 2 and 300 abstentions. The firt Trinity consisted of God, the Holy Spirit and Constantine, the Roman Emperor. Jesus was declared a part of God. When Constantine died, Jesus was taken out of God and made part of the Trinity. Dante wrote the "Divine Comedy". He should have rather mentionned the divine circus. That would have been more accurate. LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#105177 May 7, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are fooling, son ?
We know what Gaza is, an israeli ghetto for Palestinians, those whose land have been stolen, and the few that did not get kicked out of their native land Palestine.
You got the nazi manual from WW2 and you are using it fully.
Gaza is the biggest concentration camp in the world with some 1,5 million inmates. The guards are the Ashke-Nazis or Zio-Nazis, the descendants of those guards in the Russian Gulag where all the camp commanders were Jewish.(Solshenitsin). How long can it still last. Interestingly, a friend of mine back from Argentina, was told that Israeli interests are buying Patagonia. So maybe there would be a new Exodus to the pampas. Kissinger said 10 years...
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#105178 May 7, 2013
GnA wrote:
What did i lose ?
There is nothing at stake...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slime Bags (May '12) 11 hr Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Thu Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Two arrested in Holtsville home invasion case - (Aug '07) Dec 4 Crest1210 170
A 1790 Colonial UFO Sighting Nov 29 Crazy Talk 1

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville