Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
92,741 - 92,760 of 117,893 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

rtloder wrote:
Out of respect for the people of the Sub Continent # it should be posted by a contributor to the thread .

The imbecile who added that garbage as a reference to Pakistan meaning Bangladesh as well is conceivably afflicted with the blight of blindness conducive to the "emu" hiding from life, and fearing the retribution that will inevitably call on the Jew.
I think you mean OSTRICH, not emu, and for fack's sake, are you really that much of a conspiracist nutjob that every single facking thing in the world AUTOMATICALLY is "the Jews are behind it?"
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies condemn you you nutjob. Israel butchers 1300 and more innocent people then offers a bandaid to stem the blood flow of those still alive? And who on earth would ever accept a racist, apartheid, terrorist, fascist, murder-sponsoring, evil 'state'?
What lies state them clearly and i will reply.

the majority of those killed in their own admission were part of Palestinian terrorist groups such as Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

Its amazing how you deny the fact that many of them even the majority are not innocent. Although it seems that with your logic just by being a Palestinian it makes one innocent.
Israel has a population of 20%+ who are not Jewish. They are in all parts of society from government, courts, to hospitals and judges, more of your generalization with no evidence or anything to really back up you libels.

The majority of the UN seems to be able to accept a new state created by a group of people who have done nothing for peace and their own charters call for the death of Jews and destruction of Israel.

Hamas are facist, treat Christians and Jews as lower forms of life (apartheid) target non-arabs (racist), murder sponsoring (their own charter calls to kill Jews.
Anthony garcia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Bobbalina of Sinai 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
~55
It's strange how we Irish see Terrorist Israel and Israeli jews as both sub-human sociopaths and nasty religious Cult of Evil Doers.
These untermenschen are filled with the Original Serpent's lies, haughtiness, wickedness, barbarism, that are also ruthless Godless savages and injurious wild beastly cowards, for their Molech god's of evilness, that ordained israeli jew converts as his chosen people..
Our Planet is host to the most sinister diobical Tribe of Occultist sub-humans, called jews.
World War 3 is right around the corner, thanks to United State's Zionism evil corruptions and those who have succumbed to Zionism jew Karl Marxist's Communist Manifesto Ideology and the Zions'corruptive greediness it brings.
It's Bobby Sands who reigns in our heart of hearts and Bobby will always be there.
Especially, when it comes to peace, love, oppression and sub-human Godless betraying creatures, like those Jews' who stole from the meek, defenseless Palestinian native people, with total immunity and impunity.
Great posting comment above!
hello little body u know me im anthony garcia. Can I. Come over saturday the. Fourth of. May?
Anthony garcia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Ill be there at ten am if you say its ok.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
92.5% of everything you say is a lie and you know it. I am not a 'muslim believer' or 'sympathizer' finding all religion to be an anathema to the Lord God BUT the biggest open prison on earth is enough to call for the destruction of the 'state' that has created and that sustains such an abomination to decency and humanity; a 'state' that continues to murder innocents and steal the homes and land of others for 'Jews' to 'resettle'... In many ways it is perfectly normal for people living in such a Nazi Apartheid Terror 'state' to call for the destruction or end to such barbarism. I sincerely hope it happens too.
WOW the "Lord God" which one do you speak of?

Cause i doubt it is The True Living God The God of Israel.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord God, Great Master of Creation ..... not your jew father of the lie, satan.
You have no clue do you.
You dont even know what your talking about.

You think that you know God but your so far from it.

You call my God satan?

I honestly am shocked at how a believer came up with this? Tell me where did you get such information? Cause it certainly isnt The Word of God.

Since your a believer show me with scripture the That The Father of Israel is satan?
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jeremiah 31"New Living Translation"

Hope for Restoration

31 “In that day,” says the Lord,“I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they will be my people. 2 This is what the Lord says:

“Those who survive the coming destruction
will find blessings even in the barren land,
for I will give rest to the people of Israel.”

Long ago the Lord said to Israel:
“I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love.
With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself.
4 I will rebuild you, my virgin Israel.
You will again be happy
and dance merrily with your tambourines.
5 Again you will plant your vineyards on the mountains of Samaria
and eat from your own gardens there.
6 The day will come when watchmen will shout
from the hill country of Ephraim,
‘Come, let us go up to Jerusalem[a]
to worship the Lord our God.’”
7 Now this is what the Lord says:
“Sing with joy for Israel.[b]
Shout for the greatest of nations!
Shout out with praise and joy:
‘Save your people, O Lord,
the remnant of Israel!’
8 For I will bring them from the north
and from the distant corners of the earth.
I will not forget the blind and lame,
the expectant mothers and women in labor.
A great company will return!
9 Tears of joy will stream down their faces,
and I will lead them home with great care.
They will walk beside quiet streams
and on smooth paths where they will not stumble.
For I am Israel’s father,
and Ephraim is my oldest child.

DO you see what God say's "For I am Israel's father.

And you say The True Living God is satan

I didnt get this from any article but The Word of God as proof of your Blasphemy against The True Living God.

Since you didnt read the scripture i gave you i have pasted it so Your eyes can see The Truth
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Now go eat your words and ask for forgiveness

Understand God and his word before you open up your mouth and say things that are not The True Living God The God of Israel's words.

And that goes for every believer of our Saviour Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ came to do the Will of the "father"
Not his own not another god but The God of Israel.

You think your thoughts of Israel is the same as Jesus Christ?
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

The Truth will set you free pete.

Go and have a good day now thank you for coming :)
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

GnA wrote:
truth is what you make of it
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
have a good day away from Topics will save bandwidth.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You support the Jew-isj murderers of Gaza, you support the Zionist Israel agenda, you support the murderers of Christ ..... you therefore support their father, as described by Christ ... the father of the lie, satan. The lies you spout in defense of a racist, apartheid, terrorist, fascist, murderous 'state' say it all on your behalf. I know what I'm talking about and you know what I am talking about. I am 'shocked' that any sane person can support such a savage, out-of-control 'state'. You may well therefore be insane .. I really don't know and frankly I don't care.
WoW you are mislead alright. Just stop pete before it becomes worse for you

Where did i say i supported the Jews who killed Jesus Christ?

Where?

So are you saying those who killed Jesus Christ is still alive and walking in Israel?

I'll say this once. Read Romans 11

Unlike you i understand the Word of God.
God is still with Israel And his people he chose a long time ago

Dont twist the scriptures to suit u and your Racist ways.

READ IT PETE READ IT!!!!

LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND STOP BEING ARROGANT AND LISTEN TO WHAT IT SAY'S

if you listen to Jesus Christ than you will Listen to What God has to say.

When Jesus Christ was alive he was all about the Father and the Fathers will If we follow Jesus Christ than we should know and believe what the Father has to say.

How can u believe Jesus Christ God's Son yet brush away God the Father.

I hate satan cause he is the one who misleads alot of Jesus Christ believers.

You cant believe in Jesus Christ and not the Father because everything about Jesus Christ u will find in the Father.

Pete its time to snap out of it.

You dont know what ur talking about and when ur Hard Heart finally realises give praises to Jesus Christ for allowing the Holy Spirit to work through me to get across the Truth to his child.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask for forgiveness everyday ... I stand by every word I say.
Well dont stand by your word stand by Gods Words

Amen!!
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You support the Jew-isj murderers of Gaza, you support the Zionist Israel agenda, you support the murderers of Christ ..... you therefore support their father, as described by Christ ... the father of the lie, satan. The lies you spout in defense of a racist, apartheid, terrorist, fascist, murderous 'state' say it all on your behalf. I know what I'm talking about and you know what I am talking about. I am 'shocked' that any sane person can support such a savage, out-of-control 'state'. You may well therefore be insane .. I really don't know and frankly I don't care.
And i have to correct you Jesus was talking about The Israelites who didnt believe in his message and wanted to kill him

Read Romans 11 and you will get your answer ok u have to read it properly pete or else we can make a massive mistake and speak things which are not correct in the eyes of The Lord.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Islam has become a set of fundamentals which preach social segregation, hatred of non-Muslims and elimination of dissenters through dominance, death and destruction. These conclusions, no matter how true, cannot be palatable to the Muslims and therefore rank as fabrications, from their standpoint. I can do no better than quote from the Koran to decide the issue. Examine the following for yourself:

1.“Do not let non-Muslims enter mosques. They will go to hell.”( Repentance: 17 )

2.“O ye who believe! The non-Muslims are unclean. So let them not come near the Inviolable Place of Worship.”(Repentance: 28)

3.“O ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers …. and let them find harshness in you.”(Repentance: 123)

4.“Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.”(Repentance: 29)

5.“O believers, do not treat your fathers and brothers as your friends, if they prefer unbelief to belief, whosoever of you takes them for friends, they are evil-doers.”(Repentance: 20)

6.“Certainly, God is an enemy to the unbelievers.”( The Cow: 90 )

7.“God has cursed the unbelievers, and prepared for them a blazing hell.”( The Confederates 60 )

8.“Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends…. whoso does that belongs not to God.”(The House of Imram: 60)

9.“O believers, do not make friends with the Jews and Christians; ..whoso of you makes them his friend is one of them.”(The Table: 55)

10.“The believers indeed are brothers.”( Apartments: 10 )

11.“Moslems are hard against the unbelievers, merciful to one another.”(Victory: 25)
Nobody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Now, let us ponder over these two points:

1a. Islam declares Muhammad the greatest of all prophets and therefore reserves the highest reverence for him. This has become an article of faith. A Muslim, unwilling to force it on others, is considered deficient in belief. As a result, every Muslim looks for an opportunity to demonstrate the magnitude of his faith by molesting non-Muslims, and even fellow- believers who express less bigotry in this field. Politicians have seized upon this emotional condition of the Muslim mind to enhance their grip on power. For example, Pakistan has passed TOHEEN-E-RASUL ACT (Contempt of Prophet’s Act), which prescribes death for insulting the Prophet Muhammad. Such an Act has never been passed in the world of Islam during the last fourteen centuries; nor is there any religious justification for it. In fact such a law in itself is a gross contempt of the Prophet, who wanted to be known as the Blessing for mankind. A person who is so conscious of himself cannot be the Blessing for lacking tolerance and understanding of the human behavior. Yet they have done it to terrorize the dissidents and non-Muslims. The treatment of the Qadiyanis and Christians in Pakistan, speak for itself. In fact, it is an ambassador of moral perversion which is an echo of the European Inquisition conducted by the Christian clerics to defend the holiness of their savior, Jesus Christ.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

This Islamic exploitation of the believers has led to their moral bankruptcy, and this fact is well demonstrated by what happened in Pakistan during the middle of April, 1994:

Hafiz Sajjad Tariq of Gujranwala in Pakistan, accidentally dropped a copy of the Koran in a fireplace. As it caught fire, people of the locality became aflame with rage. Not caring that Sajjad was a pious Muslim devoted to exalt holiness of the Scripture (Koran), they alleged that he had desecrated the Word of God. As mullahs of the area heard of it, they instantly issued Fatwas of apostasy against Sajjad. Like hawks, the fundamentalists swooped down on him, each hoping that his blow would dispatch the victim to hell assuring him (the assailant) a seat in paradise. As they were hitting him, someone shouted that he was being dished out an un-Islamic punishment because he must be stoned to death. By then, they had broken his ribs and he was not able to walk. A gallant police officer intervened and locked him up with a view to saving him from mob-violence. As the news spread, a large crowd of frenzied Muslims appeared before the local police- station demanding his immediate release. The Police Inspector, instead of enforcing the law, fell for the temptation of establishing himself as the champion of Islam and handed Sajjad to the attackers. They started stoning him mercilessly and thereafter set his body on fire. If this were not enough, they tied his corpse to a powerful motor-cycle and dragged it through the streets for two hours! After a pious show of Islamic morality, they felt that they had done enough to avenge the honour of the Prophet whom the Koran had been revealed.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

This type of Islamic morality is rampant, not only in the Islamic countries, but also in the lands where the Muslims have settled in sufficient numbers. To explain this point, I may quote Britain where I live. I wrote and published a book:“Eternity” in 1990. It challenges the basic concept of revelation, the foundation of prophethood. As the Muslim organizations heard about it, they individually and severally issued a fatwa condemning me to death. Neither have they given me a chance to explain myself before a properly constituted tribunal of justice nor have they accepted my challenge for a public debate. Its consequences have been painful to me and my family.

What I have stated above roughly delineates the Islamic morality in relation to legislated law. Now, I may briefly touch upon the second part of the issue i.e. the direct commands of Allah which are so evident that they need not be legislated:

2a. Jehad is one of them, and forms an integral part of the Islamic morality. It is an open behest of Allah to murder, pillage, rape and create widows and orphans for imposing Allah’s will on the unbelievers, who are considered His worst enemies just for the “sin” of unbelief. Yet, Allah calls himself the Independent (SAMAD), All-Compassionate, All- Powerful and Creator of the whole universe!

If Allah does possess all these qualities, how can He sanction the destruction of innocent people? If He were so desperate for worship, being the All- Powerful, Compassionate, Creator, He would have created humankind in such a way that everyone was born with the belief suited to God.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Man is born with a moral sense which enables him to differentiate between right and wrong. Without subjecting behavior to a common standard of vice and virtue, social evolution is not possible. This is the reason that even the primitive societies had words which denoted difference between good and bad.

All societies did not practice universal standards of vice and virtue, yet it is well known that almost all communities knew what was good and bad. For example, mutual fidelity of consorts, speaking the truth, keeping promises, respecting family ties, helping the poor and weak, were considered signs of good morality. Of course, morality cannot be coded but its rules are well understood. From this attitude arose the famous maxim:“Do not do to others what you do not want to be done to yourself.”

It means that you must wish others what you wish for yourself. Since every one desires security of person and property, liberty to worship, fair trial, freedom of speech etc., these facts, over a period of time, rose to become what is called Human Rights. He who violates these rights is held the enemy of humankind.

When Islamic morality is judged by universal standards, this Arabian religion fails to qualify as the friend and guide of humanity. In fact, it constitutes a major threat to the survival of human race. I have no doubt that the Muslims will protest against this point of view, and as usual, will produce far- fetched and irrational evidence to prove that Islam advocates love and brotherhood of mankind. This type of sorcery has worked wonders for Muslim fundamentalists in the past, but with the dissemination of knowledge, it is difficult to cloud the truth with the magic of misinterpretation, marvel of memorization and mysticism of
Nobody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Instead of delving into this mystery, I hasten to add that Jihad or violence is considered holy by Allah, who, in return for persecuting, pillaging and paralyzing the infidels declares:

“Allah has bought from the faithful themselves and their belongings against the gift of paradise; they fight in the way of Allah; they kill and are killed..”(Repentance: 110)

A HADITH ( the saying of the Prophet Muhammad ) declares:“Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords.”(Sahih Bokhari, Ch. 22: 73 )

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) Fri Long Island 27
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) Aug 20 Jayar 5
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 20 patch resident 4
everett emery house and post office -- 1932 (Oct '10) Aug 19 Ghettogasmansrmc 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
Giant Garage Sale Aug 19 Jose Revira 19
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Aug 18 okeefe_1960 86

Search the Holtsville Forum:
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••