Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#105037 May 2, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>No it is waiting for you, big kosher pork!
You are the big HALAL Pork
spandexxx

Voorhout, Netherlands

#105038 May 2, 2013
Funny thing about muslims and israel.
Everything they accused israel of doing is and has been done 1000 fold by a stolen piece of india now named pakistan.
Muslims stole the country by force and killed millions of hindu's and other non muslims or kicked them off their lands to india.
This is still going on today but do any muslims ever speak out against that?
But when it comes to israel they scream their little lungs out.
Bloody hypocrites.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#105041 May 2, 2013
stun job here wrote:
<quoted text>
well if that's the case then the UN had no legal basis for creating the illegal state of Israel in 1948.
You should learn something of international law.
The UN has no legal basis to change the Mandate for Palestine which called for the creation of a Jewish State on the land by facilitating Jewish immigration to state land. It was the League of Nations (52 nations) who created the Mandate in the 1920's which include many countries in the middle east.
The UN GA resolution the partition plan is not legally binding and UN Charter article 80 makes Palestine a trust territory which only by Israels agreement can it be changed.

nice try
GnA

Australia

#105044 May 2, 2013
XpressPage wrote:
<quoted text>
you are rude also, who are you to talk down on any mans GOD?
Are you above human thoughts? Are you GOD to act like one?
I think you humans trying to figure GOD out are the ones causing all the problems
Who said i was tryna figure God out?

It was Jesus Christ who called me out of the wilderness it was Jesus Christ who showed me the Path of Righteousness and that is Faith in Jesus Christ believing even when you havent seen him in flesh.

The God of Israel who created all things said apart from him no other gods exist.

Would you support a false dead god "allah" who tells his people its ok to kill people and to hate Israel to see them as your enemy filling young childrens minds with hate so that when they grow up they can go kill themselves for their beliefs?

My Lord Jesus Christ said "Live by the Sword die by the Sword.

His teachings were teachings of Peace and Love

Not once has he ever named one Particular Nation or People as the Enemy

That is a Truth!!!

I will speak the Truth There is no other god but The God of Israel The True Living God The God of All Creation

Anyother other god is a satan product used to lead people astray
GnA

Australia

#105045 May 2, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely correct! Religion is used to divide the people and to start conflicts . More people in the world have been killed in the name of God than of any other cause.
No get it right more people have been killed in the name of allah
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#105046 May 2, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
~55
It's strange how we Irish see Terrorist Israel and Israeli jews as both sub-human sociopaths and nasty religious Cult of Evil Doers.
These untermenschen are filled with the Original Serpent's lies, haughtiness, wickedness, barbarism, that are also ruthless Godless savages and injurious wild beastly cowards, for their Molech god's of evilness, that ordained israeli jew converts as his chosen people..
Our Planet is host to the most sinister diobical Tribe of Occultist sub-humans, called jews.
World War 3 is right around the corner, thanks to United State's Zionism evil corruptions and those who have succumbed to Zionism jew Karl Marxist's Communist Manifesto Ideology and the Zions'corruptive greediness it brings.
It's Bobby Sands who reigns in our heart of hearts and Bobby will always be there.
Especially, when it comes to peace, love, oppression and sub-human Godless betraying creatures, like those Jews' who stole from the meek, defenseless Palestinian native people, with total immunity and impunity.
Great posting comment above!
It's strange how we Irish see Terrorist muslims fanatic and Saudi's Fanatic Muslims as both sub-human sociopaths and nasty religious Cult of Evil Doers.
These untermenschen are filled with the Original Serpent's lies, haughtiness, wickedness, barbarism, that are also ruthless Godless savages and injurious wild beastly cowards, for their Allah of evilness, that ordained Pegans converts as Muhammad's slave of evil doer.
Our Planet is host to the most sinister Arab/Fanatic Tribes of Occultist sub-humans, called Fanatic Muslims
World War 3 is right around the corner, thanks to Iran and fanatic Islam's evil corruptions and those who have succumbed to Jihad's fanatic Islam of Bin Laden Muhammad Ahmidinajud Al Quaida and Hamas Manifesto Ideology and the Jihadi's corruptive greediness it brings.
It's Bobby Sands who is coruppt with hate in his heart of stone and Bobby will always be among the the evil on this earth
Especially, when it comes to peace, love, oppression and sub-human Godless betraying creatures, like those Fanatic Muslims who stole from the meek, defenseless native people, with total immunity and impunity.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#105047 May 2, 2013
REPLY TO MONOSKUNK

i wrote a longer post to answer you but it seems to have disappeared so this will be shorter.

I have clearly explained that the settlements if not on PRIVATE OWNED PALESTINIAN LAND are perfectly legal according to the Mandate for Palestine which is backed up by Un Charter article 80.
You are the extremist supporting Jihadists who intentionally target civilians from civilian areas this is a double whammy in International law.
I do not believe in religion so not sure what book you refer to.
Gaza has plenty of food and water another lie you are perpetrating. There are 5* hotels, water park, beautiful malls and so on. Gaza even has an obesity problem, they basically live better than half the world. Schools are targeted when used as missile silos. Amazing how you dont attack Hamas for using civilians as Human shields and civilian areas as military compounds. Israel is under no obligation to supply Gaza with anything and there is also a border with Egypt, so why no complaints to them.
The UNWRA is run by Hamas, most of its workers are Hamas, previous leaders of the UNWRA have said this and it is basically an org used to perpetuate the conflict instead of helping the people with the funds it uses the money to brainwash them to hate and keep them oppressed so people like you feel sorry for them.
My information is often from blogs and another 100 or so sites from all sides of the spectrum. It is you the preacher who seems close minded and obviously you are not interested in the truth only what support your incitement.
Not sure what makes Israel illegal but this sums up your posts i suppose.

Israel only enters Gaza or when civilians are injured or killed if it was up to the Israeli people they would have finished off Hamas a long time ago.
America doesnt supply the whole military. Mostly Planes and Missile tech.
Israel has its own arms and also purchases from other countries. Not to mention Israel tanks, drones, satellites, armored vehicles and so on.

Israel has never denied medicine into Gaza it just has to go the legal route through the border like in any other country. As for the UN their own report the Palmer report has clearly stated that the blockade of Gaza is perfectly legal.If they stopped smuggling weapons to target Israel the blockade would not be necessary.

Not sure where these claims you make are recording is it a neo-nazi site???

Again the UN has stated Israel was legally allowed to board the Ships according to international law. If a ship is trying to break a legal blockade even in International water the country may stop them.

I dont hate you but i majorly dislike you as you incite hatred against my people with lies and propaganda. You are an evil person supporting Hamas intentional targeting of civilians and you try to justify it which makes it worse.

one thing you have correct is that Israel is the only thing stopping Jihadist major expansion of the war to the West. Same as Gaza used to be a buffer from Palestinian targeting Israeli towns, S.Lebanon was a buffer preventing Hizballah from targeting further into Israel, and the WB is a buffer to stop missiles hitting the rest of the country.

You must not read your own posts as you first call me extremist, crazy, i should be in a mental institution, brainwashed,baby killer and than ask me to be nice and get along. AGAIN THIS SUMS YOU UP.

The Arabs have made it very clear that they will never accept a Jewish country in the region this can be clearly seen in their words actions for decades.
rtloder

Australia

#105048 May 2, 2013
Out of respect for the people of the Sub Continent # it should be posted by a contributor to the thread .
The imbecile who added that garbage as a reference to Pakistan meaning Bangladesh as well is conceivably afflicted with the blight of blindness conducive to the "emu" hiding from life, and fearing the retribution that will inevitably call on the Jew.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#105049 May 2, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Out of respect for the people of the Sub Continent # it should be posted by a contributor to the thread .

The imbecile who added that garbage as a reference to Pakistan meaning Bangladesh as well is conceivably afflicted with the blight of blindness conducive to the "emu" hiding from life, and fearing the retribution that will inevitably call on the Jew.
I think you mean OSTRICH, not emu, and for fack's sake, are you really that much of a conspiracist nutjob that every single facking thing in the world AUTOMATICALLY is "the Jews are behind it?"
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#105051 May 2, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies condemn you you nutjob. Israel butchers 1300 and more innocent people then offers a bandaid to stem the blood flow of those still alive? And who on earth would ever accept a racist, apartheid, terrorist, fascist, murder-sponsoring, evil 'state'?
What lies state them clearly and i will reply.

the majority of those killed in their own admission were part of Palestinian terrorist groups such as Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

Its amazing how you deny the fact that many of them even the majority are not innocent. Although it seems that with your logic just by being a Palestinian it makes one innocent.
Israel has a population of 20%+ who are not Jewish. They are in all parts of society from government, courts, to hospitals and judges, more of your generalization with no evidence or anything to really back up you libels.

The majority of the UN seems to be able to accept a new state created by a group of people who have done nothing for peace and their own charters call for the death of Jews and destruction of Israel.

Hamas are facist, treat Christians and Jews as lower forms of life (apartheid) target non-arabs (racist), murder sponsoring (their own charter calls to kill Jews.
Anthony garcia

Brooklyn, NY

#105053 May 2, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
~55
It's strange how we Irish see Terrorist Israel and Israeli jews as both sub-human sociopaths and nasty religious Cult of Evil Doers.
These untermenschen are filled with the Original Serpent's lies, haughtiness, wickedness, barbarism, that are also ruthless Godless savages and injurious wild beastly cowards, for their Molech god's of evilness, that ordained israeli jew converts as his chosen people..
Our Planet is host to the most sinister diobical Tribe of Occultist sub-humans, called jews.
World War 3 is right around the corner, thanks to United State's Zionism evil corruptions and those who have succumbed to Zionism jew Karl Marxist's Communist Manifesto Ideology and the Zions'corruptive greediness it brings.
It's Bobby Sands who reigns in our heart of hearts and Bobby will always be there.
Especially, when it comes to peace, love, oppression and sub-human Godless betraying creatures, like those Jews' who stole from the meek, defenseless Palestinian native people, with total immunity and impunity.
Great posting comment above!
hello little body u know me im anthony garcia. Can I. Come over saturday the. Fourth of. May?
Anthony garcia

Brooklyn, NY

#105054 May 2, 2013
Ill be there at ten am if you say its ok.
GnA

Australia

#105055 May 2, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
92.5% of everything you say is a lie and you know it. I am not a 'muslim believer' or 'sympathizer' finding all religion to be an anathema to the Lord God BUT the biggest open prison on earth is enough to call for the destruction of the 'state' that has created and that sustains such an abomination to decency and humanity; a 'state' that continues to murder innocents and steal the homes and land of others for 'Jews' to 'resettle'... In many ways it is perfectly normal for people living in such a Nazi Apartheid Terror 'state' to call for the destruction or end to such barbarism. I sincerely hope it happens too.
WOW the "Lord God" which one do you speak of?

Cause i doubt it is The True Living God The God of Israel.
GnA

Australia

#105057 May 2, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord God, Great Master of Creation ..... not your jew father of the lie, satan.
You have no clue do you.
You dont even know what your talking about.

You think that you know God but your so far from it.

You call my God satan?

I honestly am shocked at how a believer came up with this? Tell me where did you get such information? Cause it certainly isnt The Word of God.

Since your a believer show me with scripture the That The Father of Israel is satan?
GnA

Australia

#105058 May 2, 2013
Jeremiah 31"New Living Translation"

Hope for Restoration

31 “In that day,” says the Lord,“I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they will be my people. 2 This is what the Lord says:

“Those who survive the coming destruction
will find blessings even in the barren land,
for I will give rest to the people of Israel.”

Long ago the Lord said to Israel:
“I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love.
With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself.
4 I will rebuild you, my virgin Israel.
You will again be happy
and dance merrily with your tambourines.
5 Again you will plant your vineyards on the mountains of Samaria
and eat from your own gardens there.
6 The day will come when watchmen will shout
from the hill country of Ephraim,
‘Come, let us go up to Jerusalem[a]
to worship the Lord our God.’”
7 Now this is what the Lord says:
“Sing with joy for Israel.[b]
Shout for the greatest of nations!
Shout out with praise and joy:
‘Save your people, O Lord,
the remnant of Israel!’
8 For I will bring them from the north
and from the distant corners of the earth.
I will not forget the blind and lame,
the expectant mothers and women in labor.
A great company will return!
9 Tears of joy will stream down their faces,
and I will lead them home with great care.
They will walk beside quiet streams
and on smooth paths where they will not stumble.
For I am Israel’s father,
and Ephraim is my oldest child.

DO you see what God say's "For I am Israel's father.

And you say The True Living God is satan

I didnt get this from any article but The Word of God as proof of your Blasphemy against The True Living God.

Since you didnt read the scripture i gave you i have pasted it so Your eyes can see The Truth
GnA

Australia

#105059 May 2, 2013
Now go eat your words and ask for forgiveness

Understand God and his word before you open up your mouth and say things that are not The True Living God The God of Israel's words.

And that goes for every believer of our Saviour Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ came to do the Will of the "father"
Not his own not another god but The God of Israel.

You think your thoughts of Israel is the same as Jesus Christ?
GnA

Australia

#105060 May 2, 2013
The Truth will set you free pete.

Go and have a good day now thank you for coming :)
ocxz

Reunion

#105064 May 3, 2013
GnA wrote:
truth is what you make of it
ocxz

Reunion

#105065 May 3, 2013
GnA wrote:
have a good day away from Topics will save bandwidth.
GnA

Australia

#105067 May 3, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You support the Jew-isj murderers of Gaza, you support the Zionist Israel agenda, you support the murderers of Christ ..... you therefore support their father, as described by Christ ... the father of the lie, satan. The lies you spout in defense of a racist, apartheid, terrorist, fascist, murderous 'state' say it all on your behalf. I know what I'm talking about and you know what I am talking about. I am 'shocked' that any sane person can support such a savage, out-of-control 'state'. You may well therefore be insane .. I really don't know and frankly I don't care.
WoW you are mislead alright. Just stop pete before it becomes worse for you

Where did i say i supported the Jews who killed Jesus Christ?

Where?

So are you saying those who killed Jesus Christ is still alive and walking in Israel?

I'll say this once. Read Romans 11

Unlike you i understand the Word of God.
God is still with Israel And his people he chose a long time ago

Dont twist the scriptures to suit u and your Racist ways.

READ IT PETE READ IT!!!!

LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND STOP BEING ARROGANT AND LISTEN TO WHAT IT SAY'S

if you listen to Jesus Christ than you will Listen to What God has to say.

When Jesus Christ was alive he was all about the Father and the Fathers will If we follow Jesus Christ than we should know and believe what the Father has to say.

How can u believe Jesus Christ God's Son yet brush away God the Father.

I hate satan cause he is the one who misleads alot of Jesus Christ believers.

You cant believe in Jesus Christ and not the Father because everything about Jesus Christ u will find in the Father.

Pete its time to snap out of it.

You dont know what ur talking about and when ur Hard Heart finally realises give praises to Jesus Christ for allowing the Holy Spirit to work through me to get across the Truth to his child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slime Bags (May '12) Thu Busted 13
monday night slashing on atlantic ave north bel... Thu Where are the Pol... 1
Race War Nov 26 White Kid 1
Louis Volpe Nov 24 His mom 6
How cold is it Nov 23 ExLIer 4
Islip Tax Hike Nov 20 EJP 1
Burger King buying Tim Hortons for about $11 bi... Sep '14 Willy 1

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:04PM
Is SF's Season over After Thanksgiving Loss?
Bleacher Report 9:22 PM
Complete Week 13 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 4:27 AM
Full Dolphins Preview for Jets Game
Bleacher Report 5:14 AM
Dolphins vs. Jets Full Betting Preview
NBC Sports 9:27 AM
Michael Vick is sick, and not just of watching Jets