Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Read more
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#103821 Apr 2, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You're right, jews exist because they are Satan's chosen/
You have not answered the question. WHO CREATED SATAN? Did Adam and Eve’s children commit incest. Would help to explain how certain mentally handicap individuals came to evolve. No offense intended.
Curious were the Jews propagated by the Almighty through SATAN? Oh what a tangled web you weave. I surmise that you are a mere mortal trying to define god. Right? Sure just like, all the false messiahs and prophets that educated you.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103825 Apr 2, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Woody, You just state the obvious! Is'nt it the same for hard working American Joe???
Worse!!!!
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103826 Apr 2, 2013
2013 will go down in history as the year of global insanity. The Earth isn’t going crazy, but many of the people who inhabit it certainly are. Madness is about to be unleashed on many fronts: economic, social, political, financial and more. In the near future, you will look back on the Christmas of 2012 and think,“Wow, those were the GOOD times!”
Northern Truth seeker

Mount Sinai, NY

#103829 Apr 2, 2013
Woody wrote:
`

`

`

2013 will go down in history as the year of global insanity. The Earth isn’t going crazy, but many of the people who inhabit it certainly are. Madness is about to be unleashed on many fronts: economic, social, political, financial and more. In the near future, you will look back on the Christmas of 2012 and think,“Wow, those were the GOOD times!”
`

`
`

We agree.....and we need a couple of months more to be totally prepared for the inevitable/.
rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#103833 Apr 2, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your Solitude.
The proof was overwhelming from the beginning the Jew choose to ignore it because it didn't fit with their vanity.
They were the Chosen who chose to betray their creator and to use the Unity God had given them to pillage rape maim cripple and murder with unconscionable determination.
Solitude is a pleasure as long as I'm away from you. Creep.
Northern Truth seeker

Mount Sinai, NY

#103834 Apr 2, 2013
Timesten wrote:
`

Ever wonder who is called the Father of the A' bomb? Talk out the Mother of all carnage. Who would have guessed?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
We at Mt Sinai thank u for your posting above and your home-site that's filled with Truth/......!

`

`

Ignore the idiotic atheists and the John hagees who support israeli Jews Terrorism, they mean nothing to Truths/?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#103835 Apr 2, 2013
Northern Truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
We at Mt Sinai thank u for your posting above and your home-site that's filled with Truth/......!
`
`
Ignore the idiotic atheists and the John hagees who support israeli Jews Terrorism, they mean nothing to Truths/?
You're welcome Northern Truth. But the real credit goes to the people that are on the links I have posted. All I did was gather them on my site. And yes I try to ignore the sheeple shills as much as I can. Sometimes I have to spew back at them just to silence them.
Peace my friend.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103837 Apr 2, 2013
Slimesten wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome Northern Ruth.
Piss my fiend.
hatyoumighthavemissed/home
More advertising for your crappy site, creep?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#103840 Apr 2, 2013
WHO TO BELIEVE?
zander714 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
I'll take the word of an ethical Israeli participant over those of a Paid, Full Time Propagandist* & a "Know-Nothing"

“IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon”
“Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.”

http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-commander-we-...

EXCERPT "What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.

Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.

In addition, soldiers in IDF artillery units testified that the army used phosphorous shells during the war, widely forbidden by international law. According to their claims, the vast majority of said explosive ordinance was fired in the final 10 days of the war.

The rocket unit commander stated that Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) platforms were heavily used in spite of the fact that they were known to be highly inaccurate.

According to the commander, in order to compensate for the inaccuracy of the rockets and the inability to strike individual targets precisely, units would "flood" the battlefield with munitions, accounting for the littered and explosive landscape of post-war Lebanon.

According to the commander, in order to compensate for the inaccuracy of the rockets and the inability to strike individual targets precisely, units would "flood" the battlefield with munitions, accounting for the littered and explosive landscape of post-war Lebanon." CONTINUED

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#103841 Apr 3, 2013
According to a neutral watchdog organization the 'Coalition to stop the use of Child Soldiers' stated since the year 2000 there have been at least nine documented cases where Palestinian minors wore suicide bomb vests and where they killed Israeli civilian men, women and children in stores, buses, etc inside Israel.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#103842 Apr 3, 2013
Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.
marisong

Hempstead, NY

#103844 Apr 3, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
use the Unity God had given them to pillage rape maim cripple and murder with unconscionable determination.
Solitude is a pleasure as long as I'm away from you. Creep.
Sadly, you are describing Muslims who are killing Muslims in Syria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Nigeria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. The seeds of discontent and violence are ready to erupt in Iran and Jordan where, unfortunately, Islamic brutality and sectarian wars will claim many more thousands.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#103845 Apr 3, 2013
The problem is not Islam, but rather unbalanced views from both extremes.

Islam retaliates in vengeance, and the West does no less. With neither side willing to back down, when will this end? How can this endless cycle of blood be broken?
Northern Truth seeker

Mount Sinai, NY

#103847 Apr 3, 2013
`

This Country's leaders that have pledged an alligence to israel's Holocaust and their jew serial killers that are terrorist cowards, are guilty of War Crimes, because they're supporting, aiding and abetting convicted Israeli jews fugitives and have okayed jews' use of CWOMD in both Lebonon and Palestine.

These politicial traitors are supporting Israeli jews' Terrorism and giving a green light to jews' tyranny and oppression on helplesss, defenseless, and innocent human beings.

These puppets for zioism are lawlesness and filled with jews' eviliness. Wake up Americans and be prepared for what's about to happen/...
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#103849 Apr 3, 2013
marisong wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you are describing Muslims who are killing Muslims in Syria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Nigeria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. The seeds of discontent and violence are ready to erupt in Iran and Jordan where, unfortunately, Islamic brutality and sectarian wars will claim many more thousands.

Why be sad dim-whit which is all sad people are.
I am happy to be alive
Because I am a Muslim.
Christianity is no longer the flavour of Allah. Islam is.
Western Christians in my view are vermin Jew the enemy of God.
Islam will sort itself out when I am freed.
NFL Fanculo

Logan, WV

#103852 Apr 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you kiss Jewish butt, little boy. It befits you!
you have a thing for little boys, eh fanculo?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103853 Apr 3, 2013
NFL Fanculo wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a thing for little boys, eh fanculo?
I wouldn't think of such a thing, but obviously you do.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#103855 Apr 3, 2013
Back from vacation. Nice to see all you eediots back together again.
eediots

Logan, WV

#103856 Apr 3, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
Back from vacation. Nice to see all you eediots back together again.
I bet you couldn't wait to come back from vacation to join the eediots...and here you are.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#103857 Apr 3, 2013
eediots wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you couldn't wait to come back from vacation to join the eediots...and here you are.
Indeed.

BTW, nice screen name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clare F. Rose Sat Jayar 1
Review: Aqua Hut Inc Sat Johnenewt1 1
Review: Pops Grog Shop (Jun '11) Mar 27 Tttfab 2
Jennifer stangelo Mar 26 chris of valley s... 1
News What Roads Are Not Plowed in Miller Place-Rocky... (Feb '13) Mar 25 Cry baby 7
Review: Padock Auto Body & Technology Mar 24 Bill 3
News Sentencing today for Lake Ronkonkoma murder - (Sep '07) Mar 22 All seeing eye 55
Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]