Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121900 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103686 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
'
"And I shall snow the roof, and the roof shall make you freeze." Larry 8.32
He was Jewish, and your worship is fraught with dichotomy, isn't it, little boy?
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103687 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's heartwarming to see you grovel in adoration of a Jewish god, little boy.
You're way ahead of your tail SERPENT. Christ was never a Jew and nothing your spew out here will change that divine fact. That must really rile you SERPENT eh? Go SERPENT and polish your TalMUDic satanic verses.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103688 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you even try to present your lonely, bitter self as a 'group', hag? Laughable.
30,000 posting here SERPENT and never a word about the carnage wrought by Jews? The murder committed by Jews, the theft committed by Jews? why is that Ratty?

An NFL Fan

USA

#103689 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed
it makes you wonder why the hell we don't go away and die and leave us in piss. He's trying to 'enlighten' us maybe? I'm just thankful the old codger is not in the UK spreading his racist, blaspheming tripe.
'indeed'

It's always funny to watch a lowbrow try to brace up his lack of comprehension with blustery anachronisms.

An NFL Fan

USA

#103690 Mar 31, 2013
LoatesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

Christ was a Jew and nothing your spew out here will change that divine fact.
I love it when you kiss Jewish butt, little boy. It befits you!
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103691 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Were your vicious accounts deleted multiple times for 'open postings', little boy? Will you have much to answer for when they finally accrue the required information about you?
I would relish the opportunity to state my case against the terrorist state and the theft and murder and destruction committed by the Jews against the Palestinians. There is nothing is any of my posts I would not say again 1000 times over.
Port Jefferson PeaceGroup

Saint James, NY

#103692 Mar 31, 2013
`

`

Today Jesus Christ's memory will be honored by billions of goodwilled people today, that Talmudic demonized jews' have tried to stop.

Jesus Christ was a hater of the oral Cult of "Pharisaic Pharisaism", which became later the foundation of the written Jews' Talmud and their sacred books of racism, bigotry, supremacy, that was all filled with ugliness and called hate books, that Jesus Christ detested in the oral Cult form of Pharisaism/.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103693 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He was Jewish, and your worship is fraught with dichotomy, isn't it, little boy?
Shouting black is white every day SERPENT only confirms your madness. Black is black ..white is white Christ was the only begotten son of the Father of Creation. The Jew (thinking as one) murdered Christ.

An NFL Fan

USA

#103694 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing is any of my posts I would not say again 10000000 times over.
Then go ahead and endlessly repeat your dull self, little boy. It's the only thing at which you excel.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103695 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you kiss Jewish butt, little boy. It befits you!
We know you're perverse and evil SERPENT but you really don't have to expose yourself on a public forum ... very unpleasant for us to see it black and white ...

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

An NFL Fan

USA

#103696 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you're perverse and evil SERPENT but you really don't have to expose yourself on a public forum ... very unpleasant for us to see it black and white ...
Lighten up, Jew worshiper. They're watching.

An NFL Fan

USA

#103697 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
black is white
Black is black ..
white is white .
Thus is the limit of your tiny Jew worshiping world, little boy.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103698 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus is the limit of your tiny Jew worshiping world, little boy.
If Christ was a Jew .. then black is white Srepent .. an impossible concept even for a RAt to grapple with.

An NFL Fan

USA

#103699 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ was a Jew ...
Do you think the fact that you both revile and worship a Jew is one of the reasons you're being watched, little boy? Check for the van. Is it still there?
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103704 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the fact that you both revile and worship a Jew is one of the reasons you're being watched, little boy? Check for the van. Is it still there?
You're very much the confused RAT out of Hell SERPENT .. I only revile the Zionist murdering Jews who plot and murder children and women with white illegal phosphorus bombing and sniper attacks, similarly as they do in Syria now. The decent Jew is fine for me .. I have no animosity for the JEws who also detest the Talmudist killers.

As far as Jesus Christ, the Messiah for mankind is concerned the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation was never in a zillion years a Jew and no amount of lying and evil on your part will change that divine and pure fact or turn black into white or make 1+1 add up to 3.

An NFL Fan

USA

#103708 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I only revile the Zionist murdering Jews w
As far as Jesus Christ, the Messiah for mankind is concerned the son of the e and pure fact or turn black into white or make 1+1 add up to 3.
You're having another fun day I see. Does it physically hurt to be an ignorant Jew worshiper, little boy?

'indeed' LOLOL!!!
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103710 Mar 31, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should seek help! I reckon you've lost your marbles.
Believe me my friend religion really is the last bastion of the ill informed/brainwashed human specimen. There is no future there. TRY "THINKING"
Well well .. words of wisdom from an atheist? What is religion old man? I don't recognise it. I despise religion you old live-longer-than-me fool. I believe only in the Creator not religion Mr Winkle. What do think at 80-odd? Popping down to the local jive? Maybe throwing some French stones at the parish church? Go ahead Mr Informed do whatever you old geezers do before you pop your clogs.

By the way Mr methusula ... before you do hit that black space of nothingness please tell us where did life begin and how did life begin? Please 'inform' us old clever 'atheist' ex-pat Brit fool?
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103714 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're having another fun day I see. Does it physically hurt to be an ignorant Jew worshiper, little boy?
'indeed' LOLOL!!!
It's strange to the SERPENT giggling .... Jew Worshipper?... again the Jew trying turn water into wine. Only Christ can do that. Remember Christ was never a Jew but the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.

An NFL Fan

USA

#103715 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recognise it. I despise religion you old live-longer-than-me fool. I believe only in the Creator not religion Mr Winkle.
In other words, you don't understand scripture, little boy, and you display your ignorance time and again. They are watching you.

An NFL Fan

USA

#103716 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Jew Worshipper ...
It's both fascinating and pathetic to watch a mentally incompetent fool carry on about things he doesn't understand. Thanks for the entertainment, little boy!

Try to remember that just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't watching you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Safety SCCC Selden 17 hr This is fun 5
Patchogue Fire Dept Dec 1 John 5
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Mixed vibes on body shaker (Jun '06) Nov 27 WalM 505
Review: Peterson & Grace - Sara E Grace DDS (Mar '10) Nov 25 Roc 2
News North Bellmore Teens Arrested for Burglarizing ... (Sep '10) Nov 15 Urena 22
News Burger King buying Tim Hortons for about $11 bi... (Sep '14) Dec '15 La La Land 2

Holtsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages