Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,576)

Showing posts 91,501 - 91,520 of114,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews are hated but hated because of Jews like you Ratty. How come you've scrawled 29000+ post and never once mentioned the murdered Palestinians many of whom being children... and murdered by your Jew-sih brethren?
Any thoughts or maybe 'my friend-ana' could help you answer this one?
Why do you think they watch you more closely during the weekends, little boy?
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Not in my neighborhood. I don't mix with the untermensch.
Of course you don't, you wear a white hood with two holes for the eyes and you burn crosses maybe ?
But still that does not help, you have dreams of muslims all over the place, and when you wake up sweating they are right here surrounding you.
Hope you'll have your meds soon.
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend Bobbalina is 100% correct .... your little act was quite the non-truimph you were not hoping for. Never mind ... try out your local panto ... you sound like you'd be a good ugly sister.
You are basically one dastardly result of my '29,000 posts and not a word about the issue' eh? Nice try but marks out of ten ? 1 .. just. For good initial lying.
`

`

There are many rat-faces to these mutt-faces from Israel's Machinating Machine of Propagandises and "ana" is one in many/.

Please stand by....
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you don't, you wear a white hood with two holes for the eyes and you burn crosses maybe ?
But still that does not help, you have dreams of muslims all over the place, and when you wake up sweating they are right here surrounding you.
I never understood how they came to the idea to burn crosses defeats the meaning of being a Christians and the whole hood wearing well that's just proof they weren't proud to be doing what they were doing they were frightened

Much like the kkk these people hide behind their computers in "real life" they are probably the rejects of their community

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last post 91 666 ... says it all SREPENT
You post with great regularity and you leave home so infrequently, but still THEY watch you. We report and THEY monitor. You are aware that you are under surveillance, right?

Tell us about your mental health issues. That actually explains a lot.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you don't, you wear a white hood with two holes for the eyes and you burn crosses maybe ?
So dont give them any form of importance they most definitely aren't anyone to look up to or envy
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>You post with great regularity and you leave home so infrequently, but still THEY watch you. We report and THEY monitor. You are aware that you are under surveillance, right?

Tell us about your mental health issues. That actually explains a lot.
I am pro Palestinian I dont like what some Israelis are doing to the Palestinians and I support the Palestinian cause

Yet I am realistic and steer clear of fanatical behaviour on both camps, they even turned on me for pointing out that a lot of what they are claiming is rubbish

They are just hijacking a cause and using it to spout racial hatred

I hope those who speak with contempt towards Muslims and Jews alike are monitored, its a disgrace and not a liberty of free speech at all !!
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>My my you began so calmly so refined the perfect english lady. It's taken a little truth from the seekers to get your Jew black soul riled and now we see the complete Jew eh? What a turnaround ...

The Palestinians need all the support they can get especially since the world's superpower turned her back on them only yesterday. I don't speak for Arabs I speak for people who are murdered and left homeless by your fascist terror State Ireasl
I'm not English I live in England but I'm not English

I have done more I think for Palestine than you

Honestly your just a 14 year old who should be doing his homework

Dont even try to patronise me it's not working

Now go do one
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>My my you began so calmly so refined the perfect english lady. It's taken a little truth from the seekers to get your Jew black soul riled and now we see the complete Jew eh? What a turnaround ...

The Palestinians need all the support they can get especially since the world's superpower turned her back on them only yesterday. I don't speak for Arabs I speak for people who are murdered and left homeless by your fascist terror State Ireasl
Israel isn't my state button up

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak only for Satan's minions CathoJew ...
"And ye shall guzzle the booze, and the booze shall make me puke." Carlos 8.32
Are Satan's minions also watching you, little boy?
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
You're deluded I have never advocated Israel or the principles of Zionism you are not normal at all, how you reached that conclusion is baffling, it is obvious your retorts have become poisoned and hateful because you are insecure in who you are and what you (don't) know and I have exposed your supposed campaign for peace and justice for Palestine as nothing more than a hijacked cause to spread hateful racism in the names of the poor repressed people you know nothing about.
Pls do not converse or associate with me I like to stay far from those with such disease in their brains
Grow up and go away
`

`

It would be my pleasure not to converse or post u again. But before we do that, there's a couple of matters we have to clear up/.

#1) I did not post you nor did i engage u first. You posted me and called lil o me names, with/by defaming my good name and character.

#2) I'll know u will not address this matter as being the Truth, but u'll either address it as if i'm the liar that's bothering "ana', which i cannot have nor will i tolerate, because that's a provable lie on your part, mrs. odd Muslim Liar!

#3) So for my proof, here's your expletives and slanderous remarks to me first, before i ever posted u and in your initial posting to me, you started calling me names for no reason,.... whatsoever/.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>harsh words oh lovely lady of two hours ago.... what happened?
Nothing's happened you're just boring, reminiscent of a mosquito that doesn't go away

Honestly you really have no idea about life, or the world, or what real hardship and poverty feels like?

Has your country ever been subject to civil war? Have you seen poverty first hand in front of your eyes? Have you lost family members during a civil war? The answers to these questions is most probably no, considering your stance on international politics and global affairs and your absence of diplomacy skills

People like you are hindering the cause us sane people are striving to protect and grow, people like you create such a bad image of those who are the voice of Palestinians against a violent regime to which they are subjected to

People like you are not clever like you think yourself to be, you are actually doing more harm than good!!

Maybe the initial intention is right but how you are going about it is extremely juvenile and dangerous

You refused to look at anything I posted for you which again demonstrates that you have succumb to the woes of self importance and self indulgence

Honestly your boring me now I learn nothing from people like you, other than to ignore your existence

Now stop sending me messages
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Do you get your knickers in such a twist when you see a Palestinian child buried under her home? Murdered by the Jew Terror you so love to kiss the backsides of?
You have never witnessed hardship or poverty first hand if you had you would be so spiteful and venomous

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
They're truly human vermin .....'ana' is a wonderful example of mutt-faced cyber -shit - for- brains
The coalition watches you. Been on Hope Street recently? Have you seen them today, or do you just know THEY are watching?
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>`

`

It would be my pleasure not to converse or post u again. But before we do that, there's a couple of matters we have to clear up/.

#1) I did not post you nor did i engage u first. You posted me and called lil o me names, with/by defaming my good name and character.

#2) I'll know u will not address this matter as being the Truth, but u'll either address it as if i'm the liar that's bothering "ana', which i cannot have nor will i tolerate, because that's a provable lie on your part, mrs. odd Muslim Liar!

#3) So for my proof, here's your expletives and slanderous remarks to me first, before i ever posted u and in your initial posting to me, you started calling me names for no reason,.... whatsoever/.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...
I'm not reading your scripted crap now do as I say and leave me alone

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to spend a lot of your paid time reading my truth SERPENT. When did you realise that you needed 'ana' to balance out the 29,000 Jew-Intimdation posts?
"and I shall snow the roof, and the roof shall collapse." Digger 8.32
You have no idea of what's going on, do you, little boy?
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>More lies Serpent. You'd get more respect if you were truthful for once but you Jews find truth an anathema
I'm not Jewish I am Muslim are you normal

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
'
'

I know Satan, so I know everything I need to know... I was turded by Jews here but I survived no doubt thanks to my lard gut.

"And I shall blow the ruth, and the ruth shall make me fat." Uncle Paulie 8.32.....
You hate your own god, little boy. No wonder they watch you.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>And .... your point?
You told me I was Jewish I'm not I'm a Muslim just correcting you grave misjudgement about me
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
And .... your point?
`

`

Sounds like our feed backs and sound bites were copied by Ayrshire's aliases Inc, and by megaphones new ID's...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 91,501 - 91,520 of114,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holtsville Discussions

Search the Holtsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr lionland 6,326
Giant Garage Sale 19 hr Adam Wolff 9
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) 23 hr Billy Bong 60
Man charged in Patchogue beating and robbery, s... Sat kcee 1
Sarah Goode Fri Stanley R Sogg 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 9 Habanero Harv 16,760
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at July 13 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••