Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#102821 Mar 16, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
the truth
Moral evil drips from your empty, lonely soul. Your hatred is a cover for your deep pain and isolation; that's obvious. Unfortunately, you have let the devil implant his voice in your head and you are immersed in venom and delusion. The truth is that you are mentally ill and that is obvious to all who know you. Tell us about your psychiatric history, Pete. That is why they watch you, Pete. You do know they watch you, don't you?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102823 Mar 16, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

May I be so dumb as to remind the thread as, indeed, Christ taught us:-
"I am of my father the devil, and the lusts of my father I will do me. I maketh a lie, I speaketh of my own: for I am a liar, and the father of it." Bob 8.44
I always enjoy it when you puke up scripture that you only half understand, little boy. The van was parked on the street, wasn't it? They watch you.

USA

#102825 Mar 16, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
More Satanic chanting from the SREPENT .. this is all this demon can do
As Christ taught us:
"and I shall blow the truth, and the truth shall make me freakish." Larry 8.32
Ps

Petesake
Blather on, little boy. It's fun to see you eaten alive by your obsessive hatred. Check for the van down the street.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102826 Mar 16, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
More Satanic chanting from the SREPENT .. this is all this demon can do good people here. Take a closer look: 29,000 posts and not a word about the children murdered by Israeli Jews with white phosphorus illegal weapons under the Geneva Convention. This SERPENT supports the JEws who murder children and harasses posters who complain about it:
As Christ taught us:
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Ps
which 'half' of the above quotation do I not understand SREPENT?
You create gallons of hatred against Jews here SREPENT and you know it. It's why you gush up as JIMJUSTUSJEWS and Advorat and RATTY to create the illusion of solidarity when in fact the world hates your guts and hates your racism and racism against the Palestinian. You talk about dreaming of a 'white crispness' for children burned alive by Jews and think it's funny? Well let me tell you Ratty: it's evil and it's Satanic and people recognise your filth here and your support for child killers.
Petesake
I love how Jeffers keeps quoting from the world's most famous Jew, what a dunce he is~ 
Petesake is a Holocaust S

Mount Sinai, NY

#102827 Mar 16, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Moral evil drips from your empty, lonely soul. Your hatred is a cover for your deep pain and isolation; that's obvious. Unfortunately, you have let the devil implant his voice in your head and you are immersed in venom and delusion. The truth is that you are mentally ill and that is obvious to all who know you. Tell us about your psychiatric history, Pete. That is why they watch you, Pete. You do know they watch you, don't you?
`

`

Yes.....Petesake is a Holocaust Survivor/!
`

Petesake is a Truth seeker and has always represented the Godly Truth in a bold and loving way and that's why Petesake was assault by Extremist Talmudic Jews, who wanted to murder Petesake for being outspoken about Jews Tyranny and War Time Crimes in Occupied Palestine.

It bothers Petesake to learn about Jews' hidden secrets, their Talmudic lies about the German Holocaust jew lie and Jews' endless evils on top of evil. And this is especially painful to Petesake who has two loving decent Jewish girlfriends that Petesake lovingly adores.

But yet Petesake puts his precious time and life aside, in-order that the International World gets to know and find out about Jews' terrorism and what Jews' did in the name of being called by themselves,.... god's chosen people, which they are not.

The more Petesake delved into the characters of these israeli jew terrorist, the more Petesake's compassionate heart started to ache, because Petesake has endured Tribal Jewry's evilness first hand, when Petesake was assaulted, maimed for life and left for dead by crazed Jews that went wild.

We truly believe that Petesake is a Holocaust Survivor.....and should be paid reparation from Jews' Worldwide. But we know that Jews' would rather see their family die, than part with their ill gotten money.

So now for you, Jim Jungle Justice, it's u whose moral should be looked at with your evilness drips from your empty core, and it's u who is a lonely soul of hate filled bigotry, that's thriving on only Jewish lies, deceptions and distortions of Truths and facts.

Your hatred jim is a cover-up for your deep pains and isolation as freak; that's obvious unforgiving to you being a Troll.

Unfortunately, you have let the devil implant his voice in your mutthead and you are immersed in venom and delusion of Petesake Truths.

And the truth is that you are mentally ill and a real delusional sicko and that is obvious to all who have watched you post your crazy house posting comments here on this site.

The question you should ask yourself jim is this, why would i love jews' terrorism and tyranny on helpless Palestinian human beings and why would i back israeli jews Holocaust in Palestinians?

Am i a monster and an evil doer like the israeli jews are and why are my parents john hagee in love with israel's sins and lies/?.

USA

#102828 Mar 16, 2013
Petesick is a Hollow Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Yes.....Peteshite is a Holow Slime/!
`
Peteskank is a Booze reeker
But yet Petesick puts his precious time and life aside,
'precious time'
LOLOLOL!!! That little freak doesn't work and even someone as stupid as you are knows it, old lady.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#102829 Mar 16, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
More Satanic chanting from the SREPENT .. this is all this demon can do good people here. Take a closer look: 29,000 posts and not a word about the children murdered by Israeli Jews with white phosphorus illegal weapons under the Geneva Convention. This SERPENT supports the JEws who murder children and harasses posters who complain about it:
As Christ taught us:
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Ps
which 'half' of the above quotation do I not understand SREPENT?
You create gallons of hatred against Jews here SREPENT and you know it. It's why you gush up as JIMJUSTUSJEWS and Advorat and RATTY to create the illusion of solidarity when in fact the world hates your guts and hates your racism and racism against the Palestinian. You talk about dreaming of a 'white crispness' for children burned alive by Jews and think it's funny? Well let me tell you Ratty: it's evil and it's Satanic and people recognise your filth here and your support for child killers.
Petesake
Tell us he truth about your psychiatric history. Tell us why they watch you, Pete?

Mount Sinai, NY

#102830 Mar 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'precious time'
LOLOLOL!!! That little freak doesn't work and even someone as stupid as you are knows it, old lady.
`

Why do u hate Petesake soooo much/?

Is it because you have no defense for Petesake Truths and facts, or is it because you are a lonely 24/7 recluse decaying slob, that waits for Petesake to stalk, harass, threaten, bully, slander, and altering Petesake postings, all are a Topix's violation, that Petesake can use in the future.

Btw,... Petesake uses you as this site's illiterate stooge.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#102831 Mar 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'precious time'
You Zionists and Nazis are IDENTICAL in that you both believe in:

- A One/Pure/Master Race, Hate State

- An Expansionist Obsession of Land Theft/Invasion: "Greater Israel" = "Lebensraum" = Settlements"

- Ultranationalism
---

Nazism differs from Zionism in that Zionists believe in and practice GENOCIDE!

-Nazi = NA.tional ZI.onists NA.tional ZI.onists: DID NOT

NO EVIDENCE OF GENOCIDE:
“A Factual Appraisal Of The 'Holocaust' By The Red Cross;

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php...

-------
PROOF OF ZIONIST GENOCIDE (AKA "PLAN DALET")

"Here is how Raphael Lemkin, the Polish-Jewish legal scholar who pushed for the genocide convention, defined it in 1943:

"genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation.... It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups."

Israel's leadership has issued a declaration of intent. However, many leading Israeli officials have done so. For example:

• Putting the Palestinians of Gaza "on a diet" -- Dov Weisglass, chief aide to Ariel Sharon, in 2006.

• Exposing them to "a bigger shoah (holocaust)" -- Matan Vilnai, former deputy defense minister, in 2008.

• Issuing religious edits exhorting soldiers to show no mercy -- the Israeli army rabbinate during the actual conflict.

Such declarations echo at least three of the "8 stages of genocide" identified by Genocide Watch president Gregory Stanton in the 1990s after the Rwanda genocide: Classification, dehumanization, and polarization.

Then there is the deliberate destruction or barring of means of sustenance as Israel has done on land and at sea. Already, the U.N. has said that depriving the Gaza Palestinians of their means of sustenance, employment, housing and water, freedom of movement, and access to a court of law, could amount to persecution. END EXCERPT

OTHER EXAMPLES PROVING ZIONIST GENOCIDE:

“Israeli War Crimes Against Children During Operation Cast Lead”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php...
(BEGINNING OF EXCERPT)
“CRC's Optional Protocol on the Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict took effect on February 12, 2002. Israel ratified it on July 18, 2005 and CRC in 1991. The Optional Protocol strengthens children's rights, recognizes that they require special protection, and condemns their being targeted in armed
(END OF EXCERPT)

“Israeli troops killed Gaza children carrying white flag”
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2009/01/27/60853/i...
(EXCERPT)
The allegation is one of at least five such white flag incidents that human rights investigators are looking into across the Gaza Strip. It's part of a growing pattern of alleged abuses that have raised concerns that some Israeli soldiers may have committed war crimes during their 22-day military campaign in Gaza.

"The evidence we've gathered in two of the cases so far is exceedingly strong," said Fred Abrahams, a senior researcher with Human Rights Watch working in the Gaza Strip. "All the research so far suggests they shot civilians that were leaving their homes with white flags." ( EXCERPT)

PLEASE NOTE:

Since "An NFL FAN" is a PROVEN Paid, Full Time, Scripted Zionist Shill, "he/it/she" cannot and will not respond with an actual Response that is: On -Topic, Factual, Documented, Rational & Historically Accurate!

USA

#102832 Mar 16, 2013
Petescabs is a Homocaust S wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Why do we hate Petesick soooo much/?
Is it because I have no defense for Petesake herpes and fat, or is it because I am a lonely 24/7 slime Petesake to stalk, harass, threaten, bully, slander, and altering Peteskank's lame pastings, all are a Topix's violation, and used toilet paper that Peteshit can use in the future.
Btw,... Peteslag and I are this site's illiterate stooges.
And yet your freakish little buddy is the creep who's account was twice deleted, old hag.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#102833 Mar 16, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us he truth about your psychiatric history. Tell us why they watch you, Pete?
We already know LOTS about YOURS:

“Nazism, Zionism and Collective Insanity”
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/421

EXCERPT "An article by Shulamit Aloni Indeed there is Apartheid in Israel, shows how far this collective delusion goes in Israel:

There are close similarities between the Nazi ideology and Zionism.
They are both rooted in the 19th Century romantic Nationalism movement.
Both ideologies put an emphasis on "Blut und Boden" (blood and soil)and they are both racist.

Both Nazism and Zionism are supremacist ideologies, emphasizing physical strength:
Chaim Weizmann, the Zionist leader who had arranged the Balfour Declaration and was to become the first president of Israel, made this Zionist policy very explicit: CONTINUED

“Jewish Terrorism in Israel”

Ami Pedahzur and Arie Perliger
http://www.mepc.org/create-content/book-revie...
EXCERPT “Much less is known about the flip side of the coin: Jews as instigators and perpetrators of terrorism. In this brief yet compact volume, Ami Pedahzur and Arie Perliger, two Israeli political scientists, test through case studies several hypotheses about the causes underlying Jewish terrorism both before and especially since the establishment of Israel in 1948.” CONTINUED

“Is Zionism A Collective Mental Illness?”
http://www.mathaba.net/news/...

EXCERPT “The racist Jewish-supremacist political ideology of Zionism is unable to distinguish facts from fantasy”
‘If Israel and its supporters are unable to distinguish between legitimate defence and indiscriminate mass murder then they must be isolated from the rest of the world until such time as they can, and the rule of law is restored in what Norman Finkelstein has rightly called this lunatic state.”CONTINUED

EXCELLENT:

“Polite Discussion on Zionism: Is it Possible?”
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wvns/message/72...

“Avigail Abarbanel is an
ex-Israeli psychiatrist in Australia.

She views Zionism as a mental illness that can be treated.
But Zionism is just a symptom of a
deeper problem, the delusional belief that you have "rights" which
do not exist. Like a kid thinking he has the right to hit his
sister. It's a failure to apply the Golden Rule to one's personal
sense of responsibility in certain situations. The inner conflict
that arises from these "situational ethics" certainly does create a
clinically diagnosable mental inability to process certain types of
information that trigger the neurotic or sometimes even psychotic
defensive reaction.”CONTINUED

EXCERPT “I always
wondered how a person could think that Israel has a "right"
to "security" and shrug off this amazing assumption with the
accusation that anyone who has questions about your definitions is
accusing you of being an evil murderer. Why would any sane person
think that he has the right to live unharrassed on someone else's
stolen property? Even the cute kids waving Israeli flags are
participating in a criminally insane political ideology.

The emotional defensiveness of Jews is actually quite amusing, where
they want to argue that the bulldozer man was not evil, he was not a
murderer. The family that moved into the stolen property are just
innocent idealists. They may be misguided, or mistaken, but for some
reason Jews want to argue that they are not evil. What they are
really saying is that they don't want Jews to be held legally
accountable for their actions. They want to enjoy the privilege of
being "protected" from the laws that apply to other people.

A law does not cover the "evilness" of a criminal. It covers actions
and consequences.”CONTINUED

So, since "NFL Fannie" is an otherwise, unemployable, Paid, Full Time Zionist Shill with only a "Hasbara Handbook", no Education, no friends, no "Life" etc etc....we can't expect an on-topic, factual, documented and honest Response!

USA

#102834 Mar 16, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know LOTS about YOURS:
“Nazism, Zionism and Collective Insanity”
rightly called this lunatic state.”CONTINUED
EXCELLENT:
ull Time Zionist Shill with only a "Hasbara Handbook", no Education, no friends, no "Life" etc etc....we can't expect an on-topic, factual, documented and honest Response!
More of your copy/pasted loads of spam. When in doubt, dump crap?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#102835 Mar 16, 2013
LET'S TRY AGAIN with this EXCELLENT evaluation of a Zionist "Mind"; that squirming and fetid morass of fecal residue simmering just above the tiny little chicken neck of something calling itself: "An NFL Fan....

“Polite Discussion on Zionism: Is it Possible?”
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wvns/message/72...

“Avigail Abarbanel is an
ex-Israeli psychiatrist in Australia.

She views Zionism as a mental illness that can be treated.
But Zionism is just a symptom of a deeper problem, the delusional belief that you have "rights" which
do not exist.

Like a kid thinking he has the right to hit his
sister. It's a failure to apply the Golden Rule to one's personal
sense of responsibility in certain situations.

The inner conflict that arises from these "situational ethics" certainly does create a
clinically diagnosable mental inability to process certain types of
information that trigger the neurotic or sometimes even psychotic
defensive reaction.”CONTINUED

EXCERPT “I always
wondered how a person could think that Israel has a "right"
to "security" and shrug off this amazing assumption with the
accusation that anyone who has questions about your definitions is
accusing you of being an evil murderer. Why would any sane person
think that he has the right to live unharrassed on someone else's
stolen property? Even the cute kids waving Israeli flags are
participating in a criminally insane political ideology.

The emotional defensiveness of Jews is actually quite amusing, where
they want to argue that the bulldozer man was not evil, he was not a
murderer. The family that moved into the stolen property are just
innocent idealists. They may be misguided, or mistaken, but for some
reason Jews want to argue that they are not evil. What they are
really saying is that they don't want Jews to be held legally
accountable for their actions. They want to enjoy the privilege of
being "protected" from the laws that apply to other people.

A law does not cover the "evilness" of a criminal. It covers actions
and consequences.”CONTINUED

Since "NFL Fannie" is an otherwise, unemployable, Paid, Full Time Zionist Shill with only a "Hasbara Handbook", no Education, no friends, no "Life" etc etc....we can't expect an on-topic, factual, documented and honest Response!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102836 Mar 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction. When in doubt, take a dump!

Mount Sinai, NY

#102837 Mar 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'precious time'
LOLOLOL!!!

`

`

That little freak doesn't work and even someone as stupid as you are knows it, old lady.
`

NFL, what does "are knows it" mean dopey!

learn to speak English, u illiterate!

Deng knows u well, fkface.

There is no need for u to post us, mofemme and it's u who is the uneducated jobless recluse, not Petesake.

And it's u NFL, who we see posting on this site 24/7/.

So sad!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102839 Mar 16, 2013
Petesake is a Holocaust S wrote:
<quoted text>
`
NFL, what does "are knows it" mean dopey!
learn to speak English, u illiterate!
Deng knows u well, fkface.
There is no need for u to post us, mofemme and it's u who is the uneducated jobless recluse, not Petesake.
And it's u NFL, who we see posting on this site 24/7/.
So sad!
Pedantic shit-writing won't drive your point home, troll. And who're you to lecture others on proper writing? You're a disgrace to the English language!
Gray

Richmond, VA

#102840 Mar 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I hit a nerve, there, lil' fella!!!

If what I research, document, write and post is "crap"...

Then...

How come you're too simple minded to "flush" it?

(.....13 years old and STILL not Potty-Trained!

....your poor, old cat must be getting tired of cleaning YOUR litter-box!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#102847 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree here Free Thinker. These Jesuits are in league with Satan and the Jew Cabala devil worshippers ... freemasonry evil at its zenith. They have murdered many over the centuries and have hands red with the blood of innocents. GOD IS LOVE
From an article which appeard on rense.com on 23/2/2004 titled
Who killed Christ ? There is nothing to debate. by Michael A.Hoffman II
According to the rabbies of the Talmud
"On the eve of Passover they hung Jesus of Nazareth. The herald had gone forth forty day before [his death],(crying):'Jesus of Nazareth goes forth to be stoned, because hea has practiced magic and deceived and led astray Israel. Anyone who knows anything in his favour should come and declare concerning him'. But they found nothing in his favour."
Source; Tractate Sanhedrin 43a
According to Judaism most esteemed halachic (legal) authority, Moses Maimonides
"Jesus of Nazareth...impelled people to believe that he was a prophet sent my God to clarify perplexities in the Torah, and that he was the Messiah that was predicted by each and every seer. He interpreted the Torah and its precepts in such a fashion as to lead to their total annulment, to the abolition of all its commandments and to the violation of its prohibitions. The sages, of blessed memory, having become aware of his plans before his reputation spread among our people, meted out fitting punishment to him"
Source; Maimonides, "Letter to Yemen"

According to the Bible
For ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen , even as they have of the Jews. Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles , that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
source: I Thessalonians 2: 14-16

CASE CLOSED

USA

#102849 Mar 17, 2013
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I hit a nerve, there, lil' fella!!!
If what I research, document, write and post is "crap"...
Then...
How come you're too simple minded to "flush" it?
(.....13 years old and STILL not Potty-Trained!
....your poor, old cat must be getting tired of cleaning YOUR litter-box!
No nerves were tweaked, flaccid one. Nobody reads you copy/pasted 'research' anyway.

One glaring but funny flaw is the fact that when you try actually writing on your own, you fail miserably. Thanks for the laughs.

USA

#102850 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post orion.
heh

Kissing one ass after another today, little boy? Your desperation for friends is palpable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... 17 hr Joseph C Cafra 1
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Tue The Big Guy 7
News Special services cut at Medford private school - (Nov '07) Aug 28 Josappo4 70
school driver request Sex Aug 26 scam school driver 1
News Airgas workers join Teamsters Aug 26 Ringleader 2
Review: Speedway Performance Aug 25 cuda 1
News New DWI arrest for Mastic woman (Jan '11) Aug 24 dottie 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages