Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102436 Mar 8, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>

This fully describes you ANul FaNNY/AdvoRAT/RAtty. The worst, the evil, the blackness of Jewry.
Scripture won't dissuade those who watch.

USA

#102438 Mar 8, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
28,000 posts ... all harassing ,... not a word about the children murdered by this troll's brother Jews in Israel. Scripture? More importantly the
Watch for the van, little boy.
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#102440 Mar 8, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Deleted? What for? For quoting Christ the Messiah? Shows how far the satanic Jews and devil worshipping freemasons will go to hide the truth.
`

`

Hello Petesake..

and i have a site you might want to visit!

How True your words are... The Israeli terrorist jews have lots to be accountable for and i'm waiting with great anticipation for their day of reckoning.

Especially when one of the Super powers find out how devious and evil these israeli jews really are. I know that Putin is a Christian and has tossed most of these side winders out of Russia.

And Putin has threatened USA and Jews' Occupiers,(who stole Palestinian land by Jew's Terrorism) with World War # 3

I truly believe that Almighty God feels the same way about these Satanic Occult pagan Jews as Jesus Christ did.

After all, it was God who ordained Jesus Christ as the High Priest of Melchizedek, who the convert Jews' Ancient Pagan Cult forefathers and leaders who had Jesus Christ murdered.

Jesus Christ called those following this Satanic Cult of oral "Pharisaism" (which is the the Jew's written Talmud today) Evil Doers and Vipers and their sin-a-gog was Satan's Lair.

Jesus Christ who is our "Light and Way" did/does his Father's Will, when Jesus condemned and denounced oral "Pharisaism, the precursor to written Jewish Talmud.

The Talmud is filled with hatred for non-jews and teaches evilness and wickedness by lies and hate that any Jury would convict as Demonic and Evil Personifies and is a Sub-human culture that's a detriment to Civilized human being and who are taufgt to defame and mock Jesus Christ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Thank your blessings everyday Petesake, for Almighty God is in your loving spirit and you are the "Excalibur" for the oppressed and repressed Palestinians farmers.

And thank Almighty God for giving you accurate knowledge and great love for the Beacon of Life, which is Jesus Cheist and his Fathers gift to you Petesake and all goodwill people of human kindness.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102441 Mar 8, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch for the van, little boy.
What, the one marked "Flowers By Irene" or the one marked "Charlie's International Angels?"
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102442 Mar 8, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Hello Petesake..
How True your words are... The Israeli terrorist jews have lots to be accountable for and i'm waiting with great anticipation for their day of reckoning.
Especially when one of the Super powers find out how devious and evil these israeli jews really are. I know that Putin is a Christian and has tossed most of these side winders out of Russia.
And Putin has threatened USA and Jews' Occupiers,(who stole Palestinian land by Jew's Terrorism) with World War # 3
I truly believe that Almighty God feels the same way about these Satanic Occult pagan Jews as Jesus Christ did.
After all, it was God who ordained Jesus Christ as the High Priest of Melchizedek, who the convert Jews' Ancient Pagan Cult forefathers and leaders who had Jesus Christ murdered.
Jesus Christ called those following this Satanic Cult of oral "Pharisaism" (which is the the Jew's written Talmud today) Evil Doers and Vipers and their sin-a-gog was Satan's Lair.
Jesus Christ who is our "Light and Way" did/does his Father's Will, when Jesus condemned and denounced oral "Pharisaism, the precursor to written Jewish Talmud.
The Talmud is filled with hatred for non-jews and teaches evilness and wickedness by lies and hate that any Jury would convict as Demonic and Evil Personifies and is a Sub-human culture that's a detriment to Civilized human being and who are taufgt to defame and mock Jesus Christ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oyDPxNhPGJoXX
Thank your blessings everyday Petesake, for Almighty God is in your loving spirit and you are the "Excalibur" for the oppressed and repressed Palestinians farmers.
And thank Almighty God for giving you accurate knowledge and great love for the Beacon of Life, which is Jesus Cheist and his Fathers gift to you Petesake and all goodwill people of human kindness.
1) Jesus was a Jew
2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud#Contempor...
3) I don't see you condemning violence in the New Testament or the Qur'an. Curious indeed...

USA

#102444 Mar 8, 2013
Northern Booze reekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Hello Petesick..
ss.
Haven't you noticed, nasty crone? PeteSICK has again been deleted.
You must be drunk again.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102445 Mar 8, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you noticed, nasty crone? PeteSICK has again been deleted.
You must be drunk again.
Looks like Petey now requires a no- register account now, the old souse...

USA

#102446 Mar 8, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Petey now requires a no- register account now, the old souse...
I hadn't noticed if he still has even a non-registered account. Several of his rants from today were deleted.
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#102447 Mar 8, 2013
^55

Jews today are spitting on Christians in Jerusalem. Judaism and the Talmud reject Jesus as the Messiah and Exemplar. Zionism doesn't care about anything except promoting the nation of Israel and Tribal Jewry for Bibical claims for land Jews have no right to and never owned.

Israel as a nation blaspheme Jesus Christ. Just read the Talmud and you'll see it's true meaning. The Talmud teaches that Jesus is boiling in p!ss and crap in hell. That's what Israel's rabbis and Zionist Jews think about The Lord Jesus Christ.

Yet they want the world to help restore them to Israel. God warned them and turn away from the House of Israel, which were not Jews but Hebrews and Israelites

God warn the House of Israel, if they worshipped false gods, He would remove them with a shovel and did so in 70 CE.

Considering that Jews and Israel today totally reject Jesus as their "Exemplar", I'd say that the shovel once again is headed their way, but not as Hebrewa or Israelites, but as converts Occultists..

USA

#102448 Mar 8, 2013
Northern booze freaks wrote:
^55

Considering that Jews and Israel today totally reject Jesus as their "Exemplar", I'd say that the shovel once again is headed their way, but not as Hebrewa or Israelites, but as converts Occultists..
You must be drunk. Jews don't give it a second thought, ignoramus.

Talked to PeteSICK lately?
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#102449 Mar 8, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be back as a Truth seeker and only Truth seekers will know me as Petesake reincarnated. Deleted, in their eyes? What for, telling the Truth? For quoting Christ the Messiah? Shows how far the satanic Jews and devil worshipping freemasons will go to hide the truth.
^55

And Petesake thank Almighty God for watching over you when you were attacked by two crazed six star jewish savages, who stabbed you and you survived their Holocaust on you. You are a True Holocaust Survivor.

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cro...
Gray

Richmond, VA

#102450 Mar 8, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, so apparently you only care about violence when it's in Israel? Ooh, I absolutely dare you to say that to any survivor of Pol Pot's regime, or the Holodomor -- better yet, why don't you try and go over to North Korea and tell all the internees that you don't care about them, eh?
OK....You Win!

Since Israel's Atrocities are at least as bad as Pol Pot's regime, or the Holodomor etc etc

So, Let's apply the SAME SANCTIONS, PUNISHMENTS ETC to YOUR Genocidal, Nazi Colony!

“THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST”

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust-zion...

EXCERPT “The Ashkenazi Jews, who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to Communism and support it, tend to favour the practises of Nazi-style fascism.

During World War II in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler’s Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps.

Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favour it, have imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.”CONTINUED

“The Zionist-Nazi Collaboration”
http://dissidentvoice.org/2012/07/the-zionist...

EXCERPT “The fact that the initiation of the Zionist project had nothing to do with the Holocaust, as it developed more than a half century earlier, and the fact of the mostly indifference to the slaughter of Jews on the part of the founders of Israel, together with its collaboration with the Nazi Party, undermines Israel’s projected, and exploited, image as innocent victim.”CONTINUED

NOW do you Still LOVE your Nasty, little Nazi Colony?

----OTHER READERS:

AS usual, THIS Paid, Full Time Zionist Shill will refuse to refute ANYTHING I've documented & Stated.

They're just Paid to spew vulgAR & SIMPLE MINDED, OFF-TOPIC INSULTS

....NEVER any Honest o Factual Rebuttals!

USA

#102451 Mar 8, 2013
Northern Booze seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
And Petesake thank Almighty God for watching over you when you were attacked by two crazed six star jewish savages, who stabbed you and you =
LOL! That psycho freak is always easily recognisable,old lady.
WordsofChrist

Leeds, UK

#102455 Mar 9, 2013
The words of Christ are being deleted by Zionists. They killed Christ.... they want to wipe his history from the world's consciousness .... God save us from these satanists"

"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."
WordsofChrist

Leeds, UK

#102456 Mar 9, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
And Petesake thank Almighty God for watching over you when you were attacked by two crazed six star jewish savages, who stabbed you and you survived their Holocaust on you. You are a True Holocaust Survivor.
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cro...
Thanks Northern Truth seekers. They have put the Zionist liars onto me, so we have to ensure that the truth is presented out there my friends. All the best regards to the great folks at Port Jefferson....
Bluewater and Wayne

Mount Sinai, NY

#102457 Mar 9, 2013
WordsofChrist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Northern Truth seekers. They have put the Zionist liars onto me, so we have to ensure that the truth is presented out there my friends. All the best regards to the great folks at Port Jefferson....
^55

You must be Petesake cousin that Petesake spoke so highly of. Well we were told you are like Petesake in many ways, but are "NOT" Petesake.

Petesake is on a sabbatical for thirty one days and was looking for direction to deal with this Giyus.org/ megaphone plague from israel jews' Machination Machine.

Over the weekend we are going to give you a site that you will find most interesting to ensure you too are not being cyber raped and violated like your cousin was!

These tools and bitter bigoted fools from israel's Propaganda house of evil demonic infested creatures of Hatefulness,... that Germans called untermenschen, are ploys and shills for Israel's Veiled Endless War Crimes against Humanity .

We're much smarter than these mindless obedient Demonized helpers and when you post the truth and uncover their master's secrets, it drives these illiterate ratbags wild with frustrating angry, because they've failed at their simple lying task to deceive non-jews and paint israeli jews as the little tiny hapless victims....
WordsofChrist

Leeds, UK

#102458 Mar 9, 2013
Bluewater and Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
You must be Petesake cousin that Petesake spoke so highly of. Well we were told you are like Petesake in many ways, but are "NOT" Petesake.
Petesake is on a sabbatical for thirty one days and was looking for direction to deal with this Giyus.org/ megaphone plague from israel jews' Machination Machine.
Over the weekend we are going to give you a site that you will find most interesting to ensure you too are not being cyber raped and violated like your cousin was!
These tools and bitter bigoted fools from israel's Propaganda house of evil demonic infested creatures of Hatefulness,... that Germans called untermenschen, are ploys and shills for Israel's Veiled Endless War Crimes against Humanity .
We're much smarter than these mindless obedient Demonized helpers and when you post the truth and uncover their master's secrets, it drives these illiterate ratbags wild with frustrating angry, because they've failed at their simple lying task to deceive non-jews and paint israeli jews as the little tiny hapless victims....
You speak the truth with every word Bluewater and Wayne.... yes I will pass on your thoughts to Petesake. 31 days yes .... very spiritual and Godly number as it happens. I love your connection to the truth .... on a site like this with such awful examples of humanity it is sooo very refreshing to see you guys at Port Jefferson demolish the demons here. EXCELLENTE !!!!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#102459 Mar 9, 2013
WordsofChrist wrote:
The words of Christ are being deleted by Zionists. They killed Christ.... they want to wipe his history from the world's consciousness .... God save us from these satanists"
"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."
Your use of the Lord's words is an abomination. You have a hateful heart and you are possessed by evil. That is why they watch you. You have a long history of mental health problems which is evident. Why don't you simply admit it.

The Free Masons watch...
WordsofChrist

Leeds, UK

#102460 Mar 9, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Your use of the Lord's words is an abomination. You have a hateful heart and you are possessed by evil. That is why they watch you. You have a long history of mental health problems which is evident. Why don't you simply admit it.
The Free Masons watch...
Foolish Jew. The words of Christ are to be left in dusty books or twisted by freaks like you? Or are they to be revered and spread across the world for all to hear? Deleting posts which provide the wonderful and enlightening word of Christ is the real abomination .. and the deletion is at the request of Jews. If we read our Bible we see that it was Jews who had Christ put to death. It makes sense that the Jews do not wish to see the word of Christ or hear them spoken anywhere.

On the other hand I believe now's the time ... crucially to send out the message of Christ to the whole world and let all rejoice for the battle is won.. and Satan, your father will one day soon be defeated.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#102461 Mar 9, 2013
WordsofChrist wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish Jew. The words of Christ are to be left in dusty books or twisted by freaks like you? Or are they to be revered and spread across the world for all to hear? Deleting posts which provide the wonderful and enlightening word of Christ is the real abomination .. and the deletion is at the request of Jews. If we read our Bible we see that it was Jews who had Christ put to death. It makes sense that the Jews do not wish to see the word of Christ or hear them spoken anywhere.
On the other hand I believe now's the time ... crucially to send out the message of Christ to the whole world and let all rejoice for the battle is won.. and Satan, your father will one day soon be defeated.
Satan is in your soul and that is why they watch you.

The Anglicans watch you.
The Free Masons watch you..
The Jews watch you...
The Catholics watch you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The In Crowd (Aug '10) 11 hr Smokin Joe 12
J&B Discount Tire Fraud (Jan '09) Mon joemamma77777777777 41
Review: Fairharbor Owners Mar 1 moving soon 2
Pete Muirhead Mar 1 Jayar 1
Father & Son Arrested for Scamming Great Neck P... Feb 28 bud wise errrrrrr 1
CONFIRIMED:WTC 7 Survivor Barry Jennings died 8... (Sep '08) Feb 28 fitzgreg 15
Taller buildings, new housing in Port Jefferson... Feb 28 Flabergastad 1

Winter Storm Watch for Suffolk County was issued at March 03 at 10:43PM EST

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:23PM
How Should Giants Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 4:44 AM
Report: Johnson urging GM to bring Revis back to Jets
Bleacher Report 6:56 AM
Maxwell, McCourty Headline Jets' Free-Agent Big Board
Yahoo! Sports 1:14 PM
Weatherford, Rice to donate brains for medical research
Bleacher Report 1:21 PM
Jets, Raiders and Patriots Among Top Landing Spots for Free Agent Darrelle Revis