Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,543)

Showing posts 90,841 - 90,860 of114,520
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Cumcake from Amsterdam wrote:
`
`
And when we tell you not "to" post us anymore/....you better listen!
Will you now be suing Topix for deleting your racist posts, old harpy?
Will that 'Petesick' slime be listed too?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Cumcake from Assterdam wrote:
`
`
And this was also addressed to lil o me!
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...
And when we tell you not post us anymore, you'll listen or be reported for bullying us and harassing us. Now dont post me anymore. Hope you got it this time.
You're still frustrated and angry for one of you aliases being deleted today,aren't you old racist?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Cupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Liar!
It's you who are getting sleazier by the second. And it's you and your kind who are calling me names. And threats you and your kind made by your alter ego to both Petesake and me.
I have no idea what give you and your charade character NFL the idea i'm everyone who post here on this site. I'm just little southern gal who wants jews to pay for their War Crimes. And the Adminstration Moderator just has to look at you as NFL whose changing my posting to the following:
("Cummake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
relax untermenschen, i fraternize with backdoor illiterates and I mop peep show floors for a living. Why would i take you to Court, when you need to be institutionalized".)
My posting comment was changed by your alter ego and this is not the first time its been done, mrs nutbag.
Changing my postings is a violations of the terms and conditions agreement of Topix. Need i say more. All your other delusional alleged claims about me are just that, alleged claims.
And this below is a classic from your fellow hate mongrel for terrorist jews..
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...
I always post under 'Advocate,' and you KNOW that, kiddo. In fact, my location is always listed, just like yours is, except you post under several aliases that you state are "family" (yeah right). Claiming that you're a racist isn't being delusional, it's a fact. The language of your posts is always the same.

FYI, calling others "liars" doesn't mak you more honest. You're still a lying sleazeball who's too much of a coward to actually say what you think in public, so you vomit out your hate on the internet.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Cupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
`
`
And when we tell you not "to" post us anymore/....you better listen!
You're not an admin, so you don't have the authority to say that.

Free forum, free country. If you feel free enough to regurgitate your "heils" and your "sigs," then we most certainly are free enough to post back and call you out on your bullshit.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

father guido cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>No one in america has to take orders from perverted religious scumbags, you filthy savage...we're born under the sign of FREE SPEECH, and well, this is a california corporation doing business in california, not iran, sh1tgbag... just say no to islamic scum...
Say no to Islamophobia and antisemitism...

http://www.theparentscircle.org/
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I always post under 'Advocate,' and you KNOW that, kiddo. In fact, my location is always listed, just like yours is, except you post under several aliases that you state are "family" (yeah right). Claiming that you're a racist isn't being delusional, it's a fact. The language of your posts is always the same.
FYI, calling others "liars" doesn't mak you more honest. You're still a lying sleazeball who's too much of a coward to actually say what you think in public, so you vomit out your hate on the internet.
I love love to see cumcake go into any American public establishment and say what he says on the internet. It would be funny to watch. Ill bring the popcorn and buy a round for the house to to what ensues after that. But we know all too well that the chit eater in pt Jefferson is a pussy and wouldn't have the balls to stand in public and spew his anti American, TRAITOROUS, behavior. Just another cyberwarrior not worthy of dog excrement.

And we will post him back as rebuttal any fkg time we want. Its called the 4th amendment with cumcake knows nothing about and not deserving of freedoms provided it.
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I love love to see cumcake go into any American public establishment and say what he says on the internet. It would be funny to watch. Ill bring the popcorn and buy a round for the house to to what ensues after that. But we know all too well that the chit eater in pt Jefferson is a pussy and wouldn't have the balls to stand in public and spew his anti American, TRAITOROUS, behavior. Just another cyberwarrior not worthy of dog excrement.
And we will post him back as rebuttal any fkg time we want. Its called the 4th amendment with cumcake knows nothing about and not deserving of freedoms provided it.
`

Please o nation of israeli terrorist jews, please do not defame lil o me. Advocate, you are a Sephardic Liar and a Zionist cyber Terrorist stalking POS, just like Henry a/k/a fearless cartoonie is.

And you can swears on all the matzo-balls in your demented family sin hole that you are not related to the illiterate NFL and it would mean drek to this Truth seekers site.

You have proven yourself a Liar many times over. You told this site your a mother of a Mexihump piglet daughter, that was spawned without morals or intergrity and you bragged about this.

Now, just a week ago you've told this site your a hombre, a man.......so sow LIAR what are you?

Go sell your zionist wears someplace else. You do not know me, who i am and who else is posting in the hamet of Jefferson.

What you know is Zionism is pimple in Truth of Time Eyes.....and you and your kind will one day meet real Justice and i'd said bye bye to you sinister evil undermining Liar and wicked sub-human creature.
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

and what would do mr IQ of 2?

O i know, you'd spit in my lil o face, while Wayne and Bobby stood behind me...

cowardly old Traitor and a spineless zion tool, would speed walk away and crawl back into his rat hole and eat z waste/..
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

"EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING, YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR: DON'T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL;

WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
October 3, 2001
(IAP News)

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Cumcake from Assram wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
and what would do mr IQ of 2?
O i know, you'd spit in my lil o face, while Wayne and Bobby stood behind me...
cowardly old Traitor and a spineless zion tool, would speed walk away and crawl back into his rat hole and eat z waste/..
You're typing drunk again, aren't you, old lady?
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not an admin, so you don't have the authority to say that.
Free forum, free country. If you feel free enough to regurgitate your "heils" and your "sigs," then we most certainly are free enough to post back and call you out on your bullshit.
`

`

Show me one posting with my name i use sigs and heils. But just for the record, Red Cross official documents call you a Liar Too.

In fact it proved the German Holocaust where 6 million jews died in Germans gas chambers has been proven to be a War Crime of grandiose of endless magnitude Lie.

The True Holocaust that you cannot deny happen to Christians and non-jews by Bolshevik Jews in 1917 to 1945.

Guess this is what you meant when you and your kind call me names!

The Truth doesn't hurt you, it infuriates you and your kind, to be proven to be War Crime Liars and Rugitive Criminals, that are Evil beyond evil untermenschen, and is a stigma on your plotted agenda of being victims and never again muttheads/.

You and your kind owe my family reparation, because they were victims of your War Crimes Lies, so pay up!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Cumcake from Assjam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Show me one posting with my name i use sigs and heils.
itive Criminals, that are Evil beyond evil untermenschen, and is a stigma on your plotted agenda of being victims and never again muttheads/.
You and your kind owe my family reparation, because they were victims of your War Crimes Lies, so pay up!
Do you enjoy having your posts deleted, old racist? Don't forget to shave your forehead in the morning!
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy having your posts deleted, old racist? Don't forget to shave your forehead in the morning!
`

`

You are boorish illiterate that post the same nonsense. You will be ignored from now on. You have definite mental problems that i'm not going to encourage.

I was going to report you earlier, but who cares. My friends and i get back at you creepy freaks, by letting you expose yourselves as vile Liars and evil racist bigots.

From this point on you'll be posting yourself, as far as i'm concern, i cannot speak for others.

Have fun, you uneducated reclusive loon of little consequence.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Cumcake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`

I was going to report you earlier, but who cares. My friends and i get back at you creepy freaks, by letting you expose yourselves as vile Liars and evil racist bigots.
You don't have 'friends' so why bother with the front, racist crone?

I thought you told Petesick you'd 'protect' him. What happened? Why was he deleted? From your crap posts, I thought your power and influence was far reaching.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Cat Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
When has Israel ever cared about world opinion?

Never

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Serpent from the depths of Hell. You are ANul FANy the snake who posts 28000+ witren murdered by your brother and sister Jews in Israel
You're mindlessly repeating yourself again. Are you bitter, little boy?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
28,000 + post freako Jewish person and not one word about the Jew-sih murdering scum of Israel who murder children with impunity and with weapons freakish dilemma don't worry.
More of your tics. Tourette syndrome maybe, little frustrated boy? Or maybe it's a reaction to your long term surveillance. Have a look for the van now.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Petesick wrote:
How despicable is that?
AND after 28000+ POSTS???? Not ONE word .... dear me AdvoRAT/Ratty? You are the ultimate Obdurate Jew here.
How many snarling, openly racist posts did you make before you were recently deleted, little boy? Does it bother you that others know you have no employment prospects and problems dealing with your emotions?

Check for the watchers this weekend.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
As our Lard once stated:

You, a callous and Obdurate Jew, prove that the Christ was correct two thousand years ago. How does it feel not having the grace to regret the death of children at the hands of Jews in the likes of Gaza??
Sure, little boy, conjure your god and burning children, then mix in a load of hateful racist rhetoric. It's been the recipe of vitriolic demagogues from the dawn of time. They'll be watching this weekend.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all Obdurate Jew. They depict immense injustice and wilful murder; timidation will change me or change the facts on the ground.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Had your account deleted lately, little boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,841 - 90,860 of114,520
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holtsville Discussions

Search the Holtsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 11 hr Habanero Harv 16,760
did they ever find the slasher who slased 2 peo... 23 hr lunar__foxxe 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue Go Blue Forever 6,314
Gluten Free Attention Seekers Tue Peter Cheeks 4
Giant Garage Sale Jul 7 John Addeo 7
Wal-Mart on Hospital Rd (Nov '08) Jul 7 Patchogue Fool 152
What is the story behind the real suicides of H... (Jun '07) Jul 7 Joey Bagafertilizer 31
•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE