Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102372 Mar 7, 2013
Cumcake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Hello Peteskank...
sorry you and other Booze reekers are having a hard time with these pro-israel supporters of Tribal israel jews, with our endless Word Crimes against the English language and cyber crimes.
Western Media is trying to blacken Topix and want them out of business. They've alleged that Topix is premitting posters to post false news, which is a blantant lie. People are not watching the news no more, but coming on to Topix's sites, to get honest news.
So now you're a news anchor? Odd, since the last time I looked, you were a nasty bigot who'd had yet another of her many nics deleted for abusive racist language.

Now go ahead and take me to court, OK?
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#102373 Mar 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're a news anchor? Odd, since the last time I looked, you were a nasty bigot who'd had yet another of her many nics deleted for abusive racist language.
Now go ahead and take me to court, OK?
`

relax untermenschen, i don't fraternize with backdoor illiterates like you. Why would i take you to Court, when you need to be institutionalized.
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#102374 Mar 7, 2013
`

correction:

*untermensch

USA

#102375 Mar 7, 2013
Cummake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
relax untermenschen, i fraternize with backdoor illiterates and I mop peep show floors for a living. Why would i take you to Court, when you need to be institutionalized.
Did you again wake up on the wrong side of the drainage ditch, old crone?
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#102376 Mar 7, 2013
Cupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
to this sites idiot!
....banned means that you cannot post no more. But yet i'm here. I have no idea in the World who you think i am. I post the Truth about you and your kind of filthy characters and since when is the Truth banned in this Country?
Everyone says that you are this site's idiot and a john hagee Jewess racist....i must agree with them on that point.
The reason i posted you, is to see what asinine retort you'll post, being you are a crazed illiterate.... an idiotic bigot.
Its not necessary for you to post me back, but idiots always do!
to the sites scumbag... HE SAID DELETED you pathetic perverted cheap Kok sucker .... go join your saint gma... err i mean skank g-ma... and mom in hell where they satans champion helmet head servicers... you know, On the CHEAP...

I hope wayne departed with a pocket full of nickels, it might be awesome for him to reunite with his who-waz .... you cheap window'd Ho..... Dont you blow hagee on a regular basis ?
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#102377 Mar 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you again wake up on the wrong side of the drainage ditch, old crone?
`

`

You're stalking and harassing lil o me and i've warned you twice to stop. Now i'm going to permalink your posting and send it to Topix feedback.. have a nice day!
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#102378 Mar 7, 2013
fearless infidel wrote:
<quoted text>to the sites scumbag... HE SAID DELETED you pathetic perverted cheap Kok sucker .... go join your saint gma... err i mean skank g-ma... and mom in hell where they satans champion helmet head servicers... you know, On the CHEAP...
I hope wayne departed with a pocket full of nickels, it might be awesome for him to reunite with his who-waz .... you cheap window'd Ho..... Dont you blow hagee on a regular basis ?
`

`

`
What's a kok sucker?
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#102379 Mar 7, 2013
fearless infidel wrote:
<quoted text>to the sites scumbag... HE SAID DELETED you pathetic perverted cheap Kok sucker .... go join your saint gma... err i mean skank g-ma... and mom in hell where they satans champion helmet head servicers... you know, On the CHEAP...
`

`

was kok sucker used by your daddy to call you and mommy dearest to bed.

USA

#102380 Mar 7, 2013
Cumcake from Assterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You're stalking and harassing lil o me and i've warned you twice to stop. Now i'm going to permalink your posting and send it to Topix feedback.. have a nice day!
Will you still be suing Topix for deleting your openly racist rants, old lady?

USA

#102381 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
`
What's a kok sucker?
It's the deliberate misspelling of your profession, OK?
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#102382 Mar 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

so you must know....
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#102383 Mar 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

and the k stands for what, come on say it...

USA

#102384 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
so you must know....
Great comeback, old bigoted woman! What happened to your little buddy 'Petesick'? Did those who watch take him away from here yet?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102385 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
Posting a reply on a forum doesn't count as stalking unless explicit threats are made, you know. You replying back doesn't lend your claim any credibility whatsoever, and I'm sure the admins, if they check into this, would certainly have much more concern over your blatant assholeyness and racism instead.

That would certainly explain why you change aliases so much, Jefferson. I bet you constantly have to dodge the admins tailing your ass for posting stuff that's certainly a lot more hateful than what most usually see on the forums....using different computers, no doubt, since usually one user registers itself automatically per server, and you don't have an account that requires an email sign in.

Wow, you just keep getting sleazier by the second...!
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#102386 Mar 7, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting a reply on a forum doesn't count as stalking unless explicit threats are made, you know. You replying back doesn't lend your claim any credibility whatsoever, and I'm sure the admins, if they check into this, would certainly have much more concern over your blatant assholeyness and racism instead.
That would certainly explain why you change aliases so much, Jefferson. I bet you constantly have to dodge the admins tailing your ass for posting stuff that's certainly a lot more hateful than what most usually see on the forums....using different computers, no doubt, since usually one user registers itself automatically per server, and you don't have an account that requires an email sign in.
Wow, you just keep getting sleazier by the second...!
`

`

Liar!

It's you who are getting sleazier by the second. And it's you and your kind who are calling me names. And threats you and your kind made by your alter ego to both Petesake and me.

I have no idea what give you and your charade character NFL the idea i'm everyone who post here on this site. I'm just little southern gal who wants jews to pay for their War Crimes. And the Adminstration Moderator just has to look at you as NFL whose changing my posting to the following:

("Cummake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
relax untermenschen, i fraternize with backdoor illiterates and I mop peep show floors for a living. Why would i take you to Court, when you need to be institutionalized".)

My posting comment was changed by your alter ego and this is not the first time its been done, mrs nutbag.

Changing my postings is a violations of the terms and conditions agreement of Topix. Need i say more. All your other delusional alleged claims about me are just that, alleged claims.

And this below is a classic from your fellow hate mongrel for terrorist jews..

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#102387 Mar 7, 2013
`

`

And this was also addressed to lil o me!

And when we tell you not post us anymore, you'll listen or be reported for bullying us and harassing us. Now dont post me anymore. Hope you got it this time.
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#102388 Mar 7, 2013
`

`
And when we tell you not "to" post us anymore/....you better listen!

USA

#102389 Mar 7, 2013
`
`
And when we tell you not "to" post us anymore/....you better listen!
Will you now be suing Topix for deleting your racist posts, old harpy?
Will that 'Petesick' slime be listed too?

USA

#102390 Mar 7, 2013
Cumcake from Assterdam wrote:
`
`
And this was also addressed to lil o me!
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...
And when we tell you not post us anymore, you'll listen or be reported for bullying us and harassing us. Now dont post me anymore. Hope you got it this time.
You're still frustrated and angry for one of you aliases being deleted today,aren't you old racist?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102395 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
Liar!
It's you who are getting sleazier by the second. And it's you and your kind who are calling me names. And threats you and your kind made by your alter ego to both Petesake and me.
I have no idea what give you and your charade character NFL the idea i'm everyone who post here on this site. I'm just little southern gal who wants jews to pay for their War Crimes. And the Adminstration Moderator just has to look at you as NFL whose changing my posting to the following:
("Cummake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
relax untermenschen, i fraternize with backdoor illiterates and I mop peep show floors for a living. Why would i take you to Court, when you need to be institutionalized".)
My posting comment was changed by your alter ego and this is not the first time its been done, mrs nutbag.
Changing my postings is a violations of the terms and conditions agreement of Topix. Need i say more. All your other delusional alleged claims about me are just that, alleged claims.
And this below is a classic from your fellow hate mongrel for terrorist jews..
I always post under 'Advocate,' and you KNOW that, kiddo. In fact, my location is always listed, just like yours is, except you post under several aliases that you state are "family" (yeah right). Claiming that you're a racist isn't being delusional, it's a fact. The language of your posts is always the same.

FYI, calling others "liars" doesn't mak you more honest. You're still a lying sleazeball who's too much of a coward to actually say what you think in public, so you vomit out your hate on the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) 2 hr Jules 87
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr henu 6,432
you left your dog behind Tue patchogue resident 5
Review: Face Off Racing (Feb '10) Sep 15 rob 210
Who is Arty Price Sep 15 Cher 1
Lingering scars of a fateful night (Mar '07) Sep 12 You Lied 46
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Holtsville News, Events & Info