Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
the big man

Washington, DC

#101798 Feb 22, 2013
I wish they could save all the Jewish foreskins snipped by our. Great rabbis and feed them to all the nazi's on this site so they we could turn them into good Jews.......
the big man

Washington, DC

#101799 Feb 22, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry cupcake the Jews have been doing that to me for over half a century and I'm still here.
and I would feed the first skins to you ratloder..
the big man

Washington, DC

#101800 Feb 22, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry cupcake the Jews have been doing that to me for over half a century and I'm still here.
and you would get the first skins ratloder
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101801 Feb 22, 2013
Rambone wrote:
Israel War Criminal Of The Year Award
http://rense.com/general95/war-criminal-award...
Hello Rambone

For YEARS I've challenged our Glut of Paid, Full Time, Zionist Hasbarats to NAME ONE other "State" whose electorate was so depraved that they elected the Most number of PROVEN War Criminals/ Mass Murders to P.M. President etc OF ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!

Naturally, I haven't gotten ONE response.

As Time uncovers all Truths, we find that for 60+ years, Israel's Zionists have far exceeded Ethnic Cleansing in Europe in any form of Hidden, Systematic, "Pure Race", Ultra-Nationalist Genocide.

The Cold Bloodedness by which Zionists Systematically Incinerate, Inflict Child Deaths, Starve the Elderly, Poison the water & soil, in their most insidious& heavily censored of Exterminations....EVER is the most compelling argument for the holocaust's fraudulence.

MEANWHILE IN GAZASCHWITZ:

“ISRAEL USING GAZA AS ‘TESTING FIELD’ FOR WEAPONS”
http://alethonews.wordpress.com/tag/israel/pa...
---

“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e...

EXCERPT “It is called Spot and Shoot. Operators sit in front of a TV monitor from which they can control the action with a PlayStation-style joystick. The aim: to kill." CONTINUED

ONLY a Zionist would call a Kid Killing handle a "JOY stick....Sick Bastards!

ANOTHER KID KILLER IN KOSHER COMFORT IS:

“NEW COMBAT ROBOTS READY FOR GAZA GROUND OFFENSIVE”
http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/71983
EXCERPT"As part of its preparations for an upcoming ground invasion of the Gaza Strip, the Israeli army is planning to use in combat for the first time ever an unmanned ground vehicle, their new death-gadget....
The materialization of Israel’s ground offensive against Gaza will also serve IAI and Elbit Systems to operationally exhibit their new death-gadget,CONTINUED,

“Jewish Group Decries Israel's Remote-Controlled Bulldozers”
http://corpwatch.org/article.php...
---

MORE OF ZIONISM'S "BEST"

“A Comprehensive History of Zionist Crimes”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes... #

“Shamir proposes an alliance with the Nazis”
http://www.wrmea.com/jews_for_justice/holocau...
EXCERPT "As late as 1941, the Zionist group LEHI, one of whose leaders, Yitzhak Shamir, was later to become a prime minister of Israel, approached the Nazis, using the name of its parent organization, the Irgun(NMO)...

“Yitzhak Shamir: the Well-Liked Terrorist”
http://consortiumnews.com/2012/07/02/yitzhak-...
"Sometimes terrible people live long lives. Such is the case with Icchak Yezernitsky, a Russian-born racist, terrorist and eager ethnic cleanser who is better known to the world as former Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir."

The sooner both ethical Jews and non Jewss rid the Planet f insidious Zionist Monsters.....the better!

Many Thanks

Gray
the big man

Washington, DC

#101802 Feb 22, 2013
I am a pure blood Jewish man all other races are inferior to the god like Jewish people among you I Comand you to bow before the Jewish gods among you ..
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101803 Feb 22, 2013
the big man wrote:
I am a pure blood Jewish man all other races are inferior to the god like Jewish people among you I Comand you to bow before the Jewish gods among you ..
OK!.....OK!.... as soon as I take the trash out!

First things....First!
the big man

Washington, DC

#101804 Feb 22, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
OK!.....OK!.... as soon as I take the trash out!
First things....First!
you my friend have been picked to be a taste tester in one of our forskinmeatpies factories an you get paid in fresh foreskins
Rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#101806 Feb 23, 2013
the big man wrote:
<quoted text>and I would feed the first skins to you ratloder..

"One night while Moses was in Camp, the Lord was about to kill him. But Zipporah
circumcised her son with a flint knife.
She touched his legs with the skin she had cut off and said. "My dear son, this blood will protect you". So the Lord did not harm Moses. Then Zipporah said, "Yes my dear,
you are safe because of this circumcision".

Exodus, 4 : 18-23.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101807 Feb 23, 2013
re the Hoax, just google

Air photo evidence

Rudolf report.
the big jewish adonis

Washington, DC

#101808 Feb 23, 2013
I hate the palestians there animals terriers and the should be dealt with accordling. The good Jewish people have tolerated these savages long enough they should be rounded up and be placed in containers bound for the America. They are not human therefore they have no rights drop them from the planes flying over no need to stop.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101809 Feb 23, 2013
the big jewish adonis wrote:
I hate the palestians there animals terriers and the should be dealt with accordling. The good Jewish people have tolerated these savages long enough they should be rounded up and be placed in containers bound for the America. They are not human therefore they have no rights drop them from the planes flying over no need to stop.
I declare thee TROLL.
the big jewish adonis

Washington, DC

#101810 Feb 23, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I declare thee TROLL.
I advocate that you climb into.a Elephants ass and die..
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#101811 Feb 23, 2013
At least they didn't corrupt America through subversion and decadence. Among other things.
the big jewish adonis

Washington, DC

#101813 Feb 23, 2013
This site is a outrage..the great Jewish race will overcome these outlandish lies. Just as we have overcome the haulucust were ten million Jews were based .....I implore all you hate mongers to committee suicide in the name of good ..
the big jewish adonis

Washington, DC

#101814 Feb 23, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
"One night while Moses was in Camp, the Lord was about to kill him. But Zipporah
circumcised her son with a flint knife.
She touched his legs with the skin she had cut off and said. "My dear son, this blood will protect you". So the Lord did not harm Moses. Then Zipporah said, "Yes my dear,
you are safe because of this circumcision".
Exodus, 4 : 18-23.
why don't you stick your head up your ass see if it fits..
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#101816 Feb 23, 2013
Lies eh?

HARRINGTON, LORD. 19th century British statesman. Opposed admission of Jewish immigrants to England because:
"They are the great moneylenders and loan contractors of the world... The consequence is that the nations of the world are groaning under heavy systems of taxation and national debt. They have ever been the greatest enemies of freedom.(Speech in the House of Lords, July 12, 1858)

Sound familiar?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#101817 Feb 23, 2013
JEW IS NOT A RACE IT'S AN IDEOLOGY.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#101818 Feb 23, 2013
True or false

HENRY WALLACE, Secretary of Commerce, under President Harry Truman, wrote in his dairy that in 1946
"Truman was "exasperated" over Jewish pressure that he support Zionist rule over Palestine. Wallace added "Pres. Truman expressed himself as being very much 'put out' with the Jews. He said that 'Jesus Christ couldn't please them when he was here on Earth, so how could anyone expect that I would have any luck?' Pres. Truman said he hand no use for them and didn't care what happened to them."

Obviously misguided
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#101819 Feb 23, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
True or false
HENRY WALLACE, Secretary of Commerce, under President Harry Truman, wrote in his dairy that in 1946
"Truman was "exasperated" over Jewish pressure that he support Zionist rule over Palestine. Wallace added "Pres. Truman expressed himself as being very much 'put out' with the Jews. He said that 'Jesus Christ couldn't please them when he was here on Earth, so how could anyone expect that I would have any luck?' Pres. Truman said he hand no use for them and didn't care what happened to them."
Obviously misguided
^5

Truman also wrote in his 1948 Diary, that when jews are given the upper hand,... are even worse than Hitler and Stalin combined.

Truman was probably referring to the Jews Revolution in Russia in the 1917.

That's when jew Bolshevik went on their mass-murdering Spree of being true Serial Killers. Jews were directly responsible for over 100 million Christians and non-jews bring executed and exterminated in/by Jews' Supreme Holocaust from 1917 to 1945.

Unlike there scapegoat, their jew German pasty Hitler, who was accused by jews of killing originally 18 million jews by gassing, where there were no jew bodies were ever found, that is used to still today by jews over dumb non-jews.

But in jewland Russia in 1938, mass graves were found. This is where a real Holocaust had/was occurring in the early 19 hundreds, but this was covered up by the cowardly war crime victors of a Jew declared War over Germany and the German people.

There was no Christian reparations, nor any Holocaust Memorial Sites, in jews annihilation of Christians and non-jews in Russia1

That's because Jews' had this horrendous horror covered up in the real History books of Monstrous Jews in Russia.

These jews went to Palestine, and took their jew Marxist Ideology into Palestine and with Nuclear Power became an overnight USA led power, with their immunized Jew Tyrants and Jew Oppressors reining in another Supreme Holocaust from Satan's chosen Tribal Jewry s' untermenschen..

....and now where's the Equal Justice/?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101820 Feb 23, 2013
Leave it to your Ever So Resourceful Zionist Brethren to lead the world in cannibalistic savagery that obsesses your tiny little Hasbara mind:

"GLORIOUS FOOD BECKONS IN ISRAEL"
"Full story: Star Tribune"
AND

ISRAELI'S RABBIS MADE IT HAPPEN!!!

If you've been struggling with the notion of schlepping your embezzled $Billions to be "Laundered" in the "Stolen Land" only to be mugged by raving, drunken, mobs of "Master/Chosen Race" Psycho-Settlers....

OR

Taking in a Quaint afternoon of festive, Zionist, "Kid Killing" at the US funded, Apartheid Wall...

...You've got ONE more reason to visit the Home of more Sociopathic War Criminals & KKK Flunk Outs:

STOLEN BODY PARTS ARE NOW KOSHER!!!

Because the World's most Infamous Terrorist "State leads the World in Stolen Body Parts, there are BOUND to be a few Kidneys, Livers that didn't "Make the Cut"

SO, GUESS WHAT???

You TOO an snack on Uncle Shmuel's rotten pancreas to the aroma of Phosphorous Fried Palestinian Infants.....

"HEY....They were gonna be Terrorists SOME day!"
----------

Now, take your Hasbara Handbook, crate up your Holy-Co$t Theme Parks and GO HOME!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slime Bags (May '12) 1 hr Busted 12
Gay Friendly Sayville? 14 hr Gayville 3
Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle? (Dec '10) Mon Socwkmom 320
Cops raid W. Islip bar, arrest owners, bartenders (Jan '08) Mon tim21 239
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3
Road project at intersection of routes 112 and ... Oct 14 Superman 2
Burger King buying Tim Hortons for about $11 bi... Sep '14 Willy 1

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match