Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101730 Feb 22, 2013
Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
`
^55
Good morning Petesake..we have a video for you, that you might like to view!
This Video sums up the Talmudic demonized Tribal Jewry lies and jews distortion of real reality.
Truth must be guarded by the Righteousness of good-willed human beings, that have Truth in their hearts and spirits and held it in an unbreakable bond of love and loyalty to the One True Almighty God, who is out Creator.
You can live in an Occultist Jew reality if you want to, they are from the dark-side of life.
Talmud and Zionist radical terrorist Jews are demonized Satanic Devil Helpers in their surreal reality of endless lying wickedness and biased racist prejudice bigotry is their veiled ancestral heritage.
The only other option is to follow the narrow winding road to the Beacon of Light, to the Light and way for all good-willed human beings to see and follow. Jesus Christ the man was not a Jew, but a man of of Truth and our 'Exemplar". Jesus denounced and condemned the "Pharisaic Pharisaism Oral Cult" that was/is the precursor to Jews' written Evils in books called the Talmuds.
View the video below and see and judge for yourselves, if what I posted is the Truth or is a Lie.
Knowing the Truth of/by accurate knowledge will set you free from the World of Evilness and Wickedness, and is the start to the gateway and journey to Everlasting Eternal Life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TQttLfgpBA0XX
BULLSH*T lol you are a clueless person too! hahaha,,, your the one whos is being filled with lies. I could make a youtube video to say whatever I want also. hahahaha
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101731 Feb 22, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent film Wayne!!! And yes the propaganda continues to this day.... the lying the murder the theft .. it truly is the world's biggest lie .... and to think of the 60 million who died unnecessarily is beyond words.
You are a hatefull person. you know nothing. You know not the word of God.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101732 Feb 22, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
spawn of Satan, the Obdurate, Harassing Jew ..... as Christ explained two thousand years ago 'ye are of your father the devil."
28000 posts and not one mention of the children butchered by you Jew brothers in Israel, land of milk and honey and blood and guts of innocents burnt alive with illegal Jew bombs, given courtesy of the USA tax payers.
All your doing is vomiting.everything you say is puke (vomit). You Do Not Know GODs Word! you make the words fit for you.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101733 Feb 22, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
spawn of Satan, the Obdurate, Harassing Jew ..... as Christ explained two thousand years ago 'ye are of your father the devil."
28000 posts and not one mention of the children butchered by you Jew brothers in Israel, land of milk and honey and blood and guts of innocents burnt alive with illegal Jew bombs, given courtesy of the USA tax payers.
Do not get too excited about this...
go to
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-334...

66 million dead cannot go wrong!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101734 Feb 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Do not get too excited about this...
go to
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-334...
66 million dead cannot go wrong!
Excellent informative article orion thanks. The Re Terror has transferred operations to Washington and Tel A EVIL....

Location hidden

#101735 Feb 22, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>All your doing is vomiting.everything you say is puke (vomit). You Do Not Know GODs Word! you make the words fit for you.
One man's vomit is another man's truth.

You're very sick because the truth make's you this way. You vomit at the words of truth. How many children did Israel murder today? Answer vomiting fool! One, two, three?

Location hidden

#101736 Feb 22, 2013
Red Terror

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101737 Feb 22, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
One man's vomit is another man's truth.
You're very sick because the truth make's you this way. You vomit at the words of truth. How many children did Israel murder today? Answer vomiting fool! One, two, three?
Heh

Ready for another all day foray into the depths of your ugliness, little boy? How does it feel to be a twisted heap of slag? Did you see those who watch you last night?

Location hidden

#101739 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh
Ready for another all day foray into the depths of your ugliness, little boy? How does it feel to be a twisted heap of slag? Did you see those who watch you last night?
As an ugly racist and Obdurate Jew you know most about being twisted Anul FanNy:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. " John 8.44

"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. john 8.45"

People despise the lying Obdurate Jews Anul Harassong FanNY largely Jew to the likes of you. 28,000 posts and please tell us why you have no backbone (being a SERPENT maybe one reason) to provide the thread with ONE thought about the thousands of children murder by your fascist Israeli brothers? Go SERPENT enlighten the thread here!!! The words of Christ above are simply and wholly true of course!

Location hidden

#101740 Feb 22, 2013
Harassing

Location hidden

#101741 Feb 22, 2013
murdered

Location hidden

#101742 Feb 22, 2013
By omission of course you tell the thread that your support for the terror state Israel is complete and 100%... including the murder of Palestinian children.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

USA

#101743 Feb 22, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
As an ugly racist and Obdurate Jew you know most about being twisted Anul FanNy:
hers? Go SERPENT enlighten the thread here!!! The words of Christ above are simply and wholly true of course!
Repetition and endlessly twisting the same scripture are all you have, aren't they, little boy?
At least it's easier for one of your low intellect to copy/paste your dark obsessions rather than actually using your tiny, demented mind.

I enjoy your pain and the fact that you're being watched.

USA

#101744 Feb 22, 2013
Peteskank wrote:
"And ye shall know fat Ruth, and Ruth shall make me a creep.." George 8.32
Deep. Could you pull that one up a few more times today, little creepy guy?

Location hidden

#101745 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Repetition and endlessly twisting the same scripture are all you have, aren't they, little boy?
At least it's easier for one of your low intellect to copy/paste your dark obsessions rather than actually using your tiny, demented mind.
I enjoy your pain and the fact that you're being watched.
28,000 posts and all you can do is Harass posters here who relay the truth about the murderous thieving Israeli State of Terror .. the bloodsucking Jews who murder women and children with impunity. Makes you a supporter of murder Serpent Anul FanNY.

Location hidden

#101746 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Pertinent and relevant words of Christ the Messiah.

Location hidden

#101747 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

That's you described above Serpent and you Jew brothers who steal the homes of Palestinians and who murder children with impunity. Christ described you perfectly in my opinion. What do you think Serpent?

Location hidden

#101748 Feb 22, 2013
your Jew Brothers

USA

#101749 Feb 22, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
eving Israeli State of Terror .. the bloodsucking Jews who murder women and children with impunity. Makes you a supporter of murder Serpent Anul FanNY.
More endless repetition form your addled brain. It's especially funny to see you dump scripture which you obviously don't even understand, and distort it to fit your ugly intentions.

If you ever grow a pair, try discussing your perversions with an educated, ordained minister.

Do that, and you'll find that I'm not the only one who laughs in your pinched face, little boy. After that, go find a job, useless skank.

They watch you and you know it.

USA

#101750 Feb 22, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because the
Unlike you, I posses the wherewithal to express my low opinion of you without copy/pasting, feckless fool. How does it feel to be both outclassed AND closely monitored? I enjoy your obvious pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Sam 757
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 hr No one 440
Medford mom's fight for son continues (May '07) 12 hr jandsagg 25
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••