Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101696 Feb 21, 2013
Above taken from :

Benjamin H. Freedman, Jewish Historian - Researcher - Scholar.
From "Common Sense", p. 2-1-53 and 5-1-59

Location hidden

#101697 Feb 21, 2013
We note all the Horrible Harassing Obdurate Jew is capable of is harassment and in the process confirm to all what all already know about many racist sick Jews. That they are indeed spawn of Satan..

Location hidden

#101698 Feb 21, 2013
pretty well known

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101699 Feb 21, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
You laugh like an Serpent? Here the words of Christ the Messiah:
" told you the truth, which n the Old Testament history, a fiction based on fable."
religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas."
Yes it's pretty well to most that Jesus was NEVER a 'Jew'.....EVER.
Dumping platitudes that you at best only half understand won't keep them away from you, little boy. He was Jewish, therefore you despise you own deity. No wonder you've been singles out for close monitoring.

USA

#101700 Feb 21, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
We note all the Horrible Harassing Obdurate Jew is capable of is harassment and in the process confirm to all what all already know about many racist sick Jews. That they are indeed spawn of Satan..
You're standing on a wobbly kitchen chair as you spew that hateful crap, aren't you, little boy? Is the curtain open so they can watch your addled histrionics?

USA

#101701 Feb 21, 2013
singled*

Location hidden

#101702 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumping platitudes that you at best only half understand won't keep them away from you, little boy. He was Jewish, therefore you despise you own deity. No wonder you've been singles out for close monitoring.
singles out? that tennis?" ... You pathetic nasty Obdurate Jew .. spawn of Satan!

28,000 posts from this Harassing Jew and not a word in relation to the thread and the carnage heaped upon innocent children murdered by Anul FanNy's Jew brothers-in arms ... what an awful, thoroughly disgusting Jew this character, this spawn of Satan, is.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Location hidden

#101703 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're standing on a wobbly kitchen chair as you spew that hateful crap, aren't you, little boy? Is the curtain open so they can watch your addled histrionics?
"hateful crap?" Er.... "We note all the Horrible Harassing Obdurate Jew is capable of is harassment and in the process confirm to all what all already know about many racist sick Jews. That they are indeed spawn of Satan.."

The truth? Don't be so silly and wrong you Obdurate and Harassing Jew.

28,000 posts and not a word of sympathy for the children murdered by your brother Jews? Now that is what one would call 'hateful crap" surely?

USA

#101704 Feb 21, 2013
Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
singles out? that tennis?" ... You pathetic nasty Obdurate Jew .. spawn of Satan!
nd the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
All you have is a common, self-corrected typo, little boy? It's an indication that you're a shallow dullard, and despite the fire and brimstone quotes, you haven't the slightest clue as to what you've been reading. They watch you.

Location hidden

#101705 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have is a common, self-corrected typo, little boy? It's an indication that you're a shallow dullard, and despite the fire and brimstone quotes, you haven't the slightest clue as to what you've been reading. They watch you.
Spawn of Satan and Harassing Obdurate Jew .... hear and ponder on the frightening but nevertheless beautiful words of christ. The are directly speaking to you Serpent little do you realize it however:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

John 8.44

28,000 posts not one mention of the carnage against the weaker Palestinians from this jerk of Satan Anul FanNY

Location hidden

#101706 Feb 21, 2013
Christ

USA

#101707 Feb 21, 2013
RE-Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Spawn of Satan and Harassing Obdurate Jew .... hear and ponder on the frightening but nevertheless beautiful words of crisp. The are directly
While you're at it, why not mindlessly repeat your dumb self, imbecile?
Are you dreaming of setting up a Nazi revival tent near the neighborhood square so you can mumble your tripe, little boy?

If so, I'm sure you'll see them in your tiny audience. They'll be wearing black.

USA

#101708 Feb 21, 2013
'hear and ponder'

LOLOL!! Another lame attempt at lofty sermonising. You;re a lost soul, little boy.

Location hidden

#101709 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
'hear and ponder'
LOLOL!! Another lame attempt at lofty sermonising. You;re a lost soul, little boy.
Na!!! I don't do sermons I just speak the truth.'Hear and ponder' indeed. But the LOLOL 'laughter' always somehow seems very hollow and rather sad because my words frighten you Anul FanNy .. the truth of Christ frightens you and the fact that you're a known-to-the-thread callous prick who in 28,000+ posts has never addressed the 'carnage' issue frightens you. Ponder these things indeed Serpent but the last thing you need to ponder is where my soul is right now. You should be more concerned about your own.

USA

#101710 Feb 21, 2013
RE-Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Na!!! I don't do sermons I just speak the truth.'Hear and ponder' indeed. But the LOLOL 'laughter' always somehow seems very hollow and rather sad concerned about your own.
You're too vicious and self-righteous in your abject hatred to realise what an unintended joke youreally are, little boy. Found a job yet?

Location hidden

#101711 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too vicious and self-righteous in your abject hatred to realise what an unintended joke youreally are, little boy. Found a job yet?
I am indeed vicious when it comes to hatred of injustice: self-righteous no. Certain satanic Jews of Liverpool, the devil-worshipping freemasons of Liverpool have ruined many a career. They praise Satan and try to destroy decent people who prefer to believe in the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. The Obdurate Jew is the worst of humanity. They murdered Christ and continue their murderous ways.

Location hidden

#101712 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
But the forced laughter is apparent to all as being based on fear not humour.

USA

#101713 Feb 21, 2013
RE-Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
But the forced laughter is apparent to all as being based on fear not humour.
Fear? You're the one being watched little boy. Keep up the phony self-righteous front. It's all you have left, so go look for a job.

Location hidden

#101714 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear? You're the one being watched little boy. Keep up the phony self-righteous front. It's all you have left, so go look for a job.
No. It's keeping up your Harassing Obdurate Jew that's interesting for the thread. Each post you spew is confirmation as to exactly why the world despises Jews. 28,000 posts ... no mention of the thousands of deaths of children by your Jew-ish brothers????? In short, despite what you may think like Ratty, you do Jews no favours and you know it but your record is stuck which is rather amusing ... on the slippery slope of the 'watching' harassment quip you can't get off it but I hope it continues because it helps in our understanding of how the Jew's satanic mind 'works'.... and it works for Satan of course. Sad really.... but that's just the humanity in me being expressed. Self-righteous? No .... just wise and knowledgeable. Basically, the upshot is this: you're way out of your league with me and people can see it. You have nothing to say on the issues of the thread and you're nothing more than a dreary apologist for the massive crimes against humanity committed by Jews on a daily basis.

USA

#101715 Feb 21, 2013
Re-Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
'watching' harassment quip you can't get off it but I hope it continues because it helps in our understanding of how the Jew's satanic mind 'works'.... Jews on a daily basis.
Are you upset? Your answers become more strident and desperate, confused racist.

Is it time you took being watched with more gravity, little boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War 1 hr White Kid 1
Louis Volpe Mon His mom 6
How cold is it Nov 23 ExLIer 4
Islip Tax Hike Nov 20 EJP 1
Adopting older kids: heavenly (Dec '06) Nov 19 edlacinski 4
in Port Jefferson, plan is to add GPS to public... Nov 18 Caring Tax Payer 1
Burger King buying Tim Hortons for about $11 bi... Sep '14 Willy 1

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match