Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
90,241 - 90,260 of 115,083 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry but you and your kind are a growing cancer, working for Satan. So what are you going to say today for Satan, the one who is glad that you are doing his biding? Your own people have decived you oh or should I say Satan has decived you and you trust him. Good luck with all your hate.
Here I am at the Knesset. Please accept my little speech My dear Netanyahu. I may be Nobody but I sure wanna talk to SOMEBODY so listen you murdering swine:

"Im sorry but you and your kind are a growing cancer, working for Satan. So what are you going to say today for Satan, the one who is glad that you are doing his biding? Your own people have decived you oh or should I say Satan has decived you and you trust him. Good luck with all your hate"

Well said Nobody. With talks like that in Tel a Evil you may just become SOMEBODY!
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
Just to be clear. Not all Jews fall into the 'demonic' category ... there are some OK Jews out there (more Finkelsteins) but their voices are rarely heard.
Are we gonna play "good jew, bad jew" again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever seen a child blown to bits by the bad Jew cowards in Israel. Ever heard the good Jew Finklestein speak about such atrocities? Yeah good Jew bad Jew .. sounds OK to me. Thanks for your incisive insight, you're obviously a thinking Jew.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever seen a child blown to bits by the bad Jew cowards in Israel. Ever heard the good Jew Finklestein speak about such atrocities? Yeah good Jew bad Jew .. sounds OK to me. Thanks for your incisive insight, you're obviously a thinking Jew.
`

`

Sound great to me too, Petesake!

and good morning to you...I'm going to get my first cup of coffee and open our Port business, over seeing the Port's Harbor.
the big mab

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
and good morning to you...I'm going to get my first cup of coffee and open our Port business, over seeing the Port's Harbor.
did will come home from. Prison is he working for you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Sounds great too !!:) These trolls however do make you wonder about the level of scumbaggedness we're dealing with :)

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds great too !!:) These trolls however do make you wonder about the level of scumbaggedness we're dealing with :)
Check for the van, little boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Check for the van, little boy.
So the FannNy piece of shit who posts 28,000 shitty ditties purportedly concerning the Terror State of Israel but fails to show any humanity for the children murdered by his Jew-shi brothers over there in that hell-hole?

As Christ taught us:

"Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." J8.44
the big mab

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
why u so quite Henry you never say nothing
the big mab

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

The dead know only one thing. That it is better to be alive.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
So the FannNy piece of shit who posts 28,000 shitty ditties purportedly concerning the Terror State of Israel but fails to show any humanity for the children murdered by his Jew-shi brothers over there in that hell-hole?
A44
It's obvious you care nothing for children, little boy. That's just a cover for your hatred. It's one of the reasons you're being watched.

Now check for the van and those who observe you. Do familiar faces keep showing up around you? I thought so.
the big mab

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

What's a matter Henry u noo talker top wars smarter the cat got you tongue
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am at the Knesset. Please accept my little speech My dear Netanyahu. I may be Nobody but I sure wanna talk to SOMEBODY so listen you murdering swine:
"Im sorry but you and your kind are a growing cancer, working for Satan. So what are you going to say today for Satan, the one who is glad that you are doing his biding? Your own people have decived you oh or should I say Satan has decived you and you trust him. Good luck with all your hate"
Well said Nobody. With talks like that in Tel a Evil you may just become SOMEBODY!
What is sad is this so called muslim brotherhood think what they are doing is good,but the real thing is "they do the bidding of satan" so when you call everybody murdering swine you are talking about yourself. But what I also see is scripture coming to pass. You Pete are an good example of one of the spawns of satan. If I were you I would do a lot more reserch in the Bible. Hopefully your heart is not to hard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you care nothing for children, little boy. That's just a cover for your hatred. It's one of the reasons you're being watched.
Now check for the van and those who observe you. Do familiar faces keep showing up around you? I thought so.
Why DO so many nations and peoples despise Jews? You're the best example to answer that very question Anal FaNNY: You have posted over 28,000 Jew Harassing posts and never once address the title of the thread .... children have died in their thousand in Israel's 'neigbourhoods' and by illegal chemical bombings such as with the use of White phosphorus yet you calmly remain silent on this butchering of youth and women _ in 28,000 posts. It speaks volumes Serpent and as a Jew you create far more hatred here than anyone else against your own 'people'(read animals):
As Christ explained so perfectly as only he could:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>What is sad is this so called muslim brotherhood think what they are doing is good,but the real thing is "they do the bidding of satan" so when you call everybody murdering swine you are talking about yourself. But what I also see is scripture coming to pass. You Pete are an good example of one of the spawns of satan. If I were you I would do a lot more reserch in the Bible. Hopefully your heart is not to hard.
You're the closest thing to Satan on earth and as a Zionist Jew you are fully aware of that fact......

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Why DO so many nations and peoples despise Jews? You're the best example to answer that very question Anal FaNNY: You have posted over 28,000 Jew Harassing posts and never once address the title of the thread .... children have died in their thousand in Israel's 'neigbourhoods' and by it." Tardo 8.44
More smokescreens for your blind acidic hatred, little boy. It's just another reason you're aimless, jobless, and monitored.

They're reading your acerbic posts as you type them. Have a look outside for them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More smokescreens for your blind acidic hatred, little boy. It's just another reason you're aimless, jobless, and monitored.
They're reading your acerbic posts as you type them. Have a look outside for them.
Anal FannNY .. the most despicable Jew on topix:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

Wonderful and true words of Christ.

28,000 posts off topic but from a Horrible Harassing Jew who cannot say sorry for the children his people have murdered in the neighbourhoods of the terrorist state of Israel.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free," John 8,32

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Peteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>

"I am of my father the devil, and for the lusts of my father ye sows will do. I have murdered in the neighbourhoods of the terrorist state of Scouserville.
"And I shall blow the merchant sailors, and that truth shall make me freakish," Uncle Frank 8,32
It's funny to see the same ponderous, ominous thoughts keep rolling around in your head, little boy. They watch you and know of your affliction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny to see the same ponderous, ominous thoughts keep rolling around in your head, little boy. They watch you and know of your affliction.
" Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

John 8.44

Keep Harassing you obdurate little odious Jew ..... people here can see your Satanism quite clearly.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
" I am of my father the devil, and the blusters of my father will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode in the whorehouse, because there is no truth in him. When I speaketh a lie, I speaketh of my own: for I am a liar, and the father of it."
Timmy 8.44
Keep Harassing you obdurate little odious Jew ..... people here can see your Satanism quite clearly.
Reminding you of being closely watched is but a service to you, little boy.
At least by now you've seen those who wear black are waiting and watching, haven't you?

If you feel it will ward them off, continue the endless mantra.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holtsville Discussions

Search the Holtsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 7 min positronium 6,351
Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) 3 hr sals little sister 129
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
The Waterfalls (Jun '08) Thu Tom 86
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) Thu Bernard colletti 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 23 Sham Hannuty 16,777
Giant Garage Sale Jul 21 Charlie 12
•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search