Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#101651 Feb 20, 2013
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

I dont believe that religious text are fully factual if at all but they claim Jesus was a Jew. includes the Christian bible and the Jewish Texts.
Not sure what makes me illegal, an alien, or a beanie head?
I thought Christians were all about love and unity obviously not.
It is interesting how you attack me personally when you know nothing about me.
I dont know if Jesus exists and tend to admit when i dont know something unlike religious extremists like you who preach hatred based on books written by humans and pretend it is from a god. When you have no real evidence to back up any of your claims accept your belief.
I find it hard to believe a god would change his mind so often and agree with people full of such hatred as you seem to be. Using his supposed teaching to preach your hatred towards people you have never even met based on who their parents were.
Not sure what makes me a terrorist either. I have only harmed 7 people (that i can think of) in my adult life, non of them were badly injured and all of them attacked me first. I do not advocate violence and when i see violence i do my best to prevent it.
`

`

`

`

Before i discuss the real Truth with you, a stranger that's an alleged atheist and a bonfide non compos mentis transient, i'd like to know if you are Khazar Jew. I'm here to correct your limited uneducated knowledge of Palestinians never existing in the land of "milk and honey", I'd like to know just what kind of a illegal alien refugee Jew you really are.

I hope you don't take offense in my question, but i'd like to know if you are a Talmudic "convert" Jew, or a Zionist "convert" Jew from Jew Karl Marxist Communist Ideology, or just a ultra Orthodox wailing wall jew, who writes notes to his god of gog and puts the notes into an Idolatrous wailing wall of pagan sinfulness.

Lets see if you can answer my question with proudness, instead of cowering to shamelessness and hiding the fact and truth of being a "convert" heathen pagan, that was spawned from hybridizing eggs and sperms in a diseased mixed kettle of sociopathic malcontents ejaculations, bringing their mutating mutt-head ancestry down into the cesspols of bottom feeding of life.
Atheist

Tel Aviv, Israel

#101652 Feb 20, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
`
Before i discuss the real Truth with you, a stranger that's an alleged atheist and a bonfide non compos mentis transient, i'd like to know if you are Khazar Jew. I'm here to correct your limited uneducated knowledge of Palestinians never existing in the land of "milk and honey", I'd like to know just what kind of a illegal alien refugee Jew you really are.
I hope you don't take offense in my question, but i'd like to know if you are a Talmudic "convert" Jew, or a Zionist "convert" Jew from Jew Karl Marxist Communist Ideology, or just a ultra Orthodox wailing wall jew, who writes notes to his god of gog and puts the notes into an Idolatrous wailing wall of pagan sinfulness.
Lets see if you can answer my question with proudness, instead of cowering to shamelessness and hiding the fact and truth of being a "convert" heathen pagan, that was spawned from hybridizing eggs and sperms in a diseased mixed kettle of sociopathic malcontents ejaculations, bringing their mutating mutt-head ancestry down into the cesspols of bottom feeding of life.
So you know the real truth interesting i thought there was only truth.
You are already calling me crazy???

Do you actually know the REAL TRUTH about Khazar Jews?

Before you continue preaching your hatred towards all things Jewish.
Maybe some ancient history of this so called Palestinian nation or something before last century maybe???

So you start by insulting me in every way possible. I am not illegal nor a Khazar Jew( not that i believe the claims of the Khazar Jew conspiracy) i can trace my lineage back hundreds of years to the Spanish Jews and before that to Middle Eastern Jews. including through genes and other methods.

You know i would take offense at your questions and comments as they are offensive not sure how else to see them.

Why even ask questions when you seem to believe you know the answer already? and call me crazy and alleged Atheist.

I am born a Jew but have no connection to Judaism for many years accept by seeing Jews. I do not practice anything nor believe it.

not sure the difference in all the supposed Jewish groups you have mentioned.

i dont know why i need to be proud of my beliefs? i believe them and that is how it is its really irrelevant to my day to day life.

I dont really need to tell you anything about myself to get a response as you have shown and why would i want to speak to you anyways when you seen unlikely to debate.

You obviously have the intention to offend with your language above so you are being disingenuous from the get go.

You turn to tell me what you consider yourself?
Atheist

Tel Aviv, Israel

#101653 Feb 20, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
The Advocate raised a basic question that all thinkers face but very few answer, because of the seeming complexity though it is the opposite.
Absolute meaning right rather than wrong not based on personal tie is the summing up of everything including the reason for it which is what scares most thinkers away, into agnosticism.
If you ask yourself one question you can do it, and avoid alienation. "Do I tell lies to cover my tracks".
The Jew and Some Christians do so the World lives in a fantasy realm, and is soon going to die.
I thought Takiyah was a tenet of Islam?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101655 Feb 21, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me whatever you like, Pete. I was born a Catholic and I'll die as one. You have done very little to conceal your mental illness and that is why the Free Masons have placed you on their list.
The Jews infiltrated catholicism many many centuries ago .. you're just another example of a 'Catholic Jew' enjoy your new status you dickhead. As far as the devil worshipping freemasons are concerned ... they are often simply in the same Satanic circles of Jews. All part of the same Synagogue of Satan. But you're the Horrible Harassing Jew deeply involved in satanism Serpent and people here recognise your evil ways; another reason why the world despises the Jew:

Lest we forget: Here are important words of Christ the Messiah:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

Location hidden

#101656 Feb 21, 2013
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
The large majority of these Jew haters you speak of hate Jews for no logical reason as you seen too.
How many cases can you show where IDF intentionally murdered children (who were not actively involved in carrying out terror attacks)? not sure what you consider a child.
There are Arabs, beduine, Druze and Christians in the IDF you are clearly showing your antisemitism by pretending its only Jews in the IDF.
If someone hated Israel you may have a point but Jews that is bullshit.
your Christ was a Jew. Your so called holy text were written by people who didnt even live at the time of Jesus nor lived in the same areas as he did. They changed Judaism bit by bit until people were willing to join them.
The roots of Western antisemitism actually comes from your religion. IMO Since your leaders realized they would be accepted until they vilified Jews who were the real chosen people they started scapegoating the Jews, started the blood liable. enough said.
BTW i don't believe this stuff just giving you a bit of a history lesson in religion.
Amazing how you are sticking up for the Arab people who have persecuted and continue to persecute Christians through the region.
Just shows how blind Antisemitism can make people.
It is because of people like you that Christians are suffering around the world because you ignore their ails preferring to attacks Jews instead.
* "your Christ?" Not my Christ but a gift sent by the Lord God, Great Master of Creation to absolve the entire world, a gift vilified and destroyed by the evil Jews who carefully plotted his murder.

* People who despise the racist, violent, Zionist, murdering, thieving Jews have serious and many reasons for their hatred. There's five already.

*'This stuff" ?? of course you don't believe in Christ. Your predecessors murdered him.

* People here are disgusted and shocked by the whole terror state of Israel which routinely humiliates and murders innocent people, including thousands of women and children.

You little atheist sermon was rather weak and very pathetic and did not address the horrors of this awful diabolical entity run by Satan called Israel.

Location hidden

#101657 Feb 21, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So you claim to enjoy the likes of Finkelstein but still call others "evil Jews" as an insult. And hate Jews altogether.
I think that's called being a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE.
The trouble with you dickhead is you're not particularly bright. "Enjoy" Finkelstein. Yep! You're just not a bright button at all.

Location hidden

#101658 Feb 21, 2013
Just to be clear. Not all Jews fall into the 'demonic' category ... there are some OK Jews out there (more Finkelsteins) but their voices are rarely heard.

Location hidden

#101659 Feb 21, 2013
Your little.... sermon ...
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101661 Feb 21, 2013
Petesake wrote:
Your little.... sermon ...
Im sorry but you and your kind are a growing cancer, working for Satan. So what are you going to say today for Satan, the one who is glad that you are doing his biding? Your own people have decived you oh or should I say Satan has decived you and you trust him. Good luck with all your hate.

Location hidden

#101662 Feb 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry but you and your kind are a growing cancer, working for Satan. So what are you going to say today for Satan, the one who is glad that you are doing his biding? Your own people have decived you oh or should I say Satan has decived you and you trust him. Good luck with all your hate.
Here I am at the Knesset. Please accept my little speech My dear Netanyahu. I may be Nobody but I sure wanna talk to SOMEBODY so listen you murdering swine:

"Im sorry but you and your kind are a growing cancer, working for Satan. So what are you going to say today for Satan, the one who is glad that you are doing his biding? Your own people have decived you oh or should I say Satan has decived you and you trust him. Good luck with all your hate"

Well said Nobody. With talks like that in Tel a Evil you may just become SOMEBODY!
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#101664 Feb 21, 2013
Petesake wrote:
Just to be clear. Not all Jews fall into the 'demonic' category ... there are some OK Jews out there (more Finkelsteins) but their voices are rarely heard.
Are we gonna play "good jew, bad jew" again?

Location hidden

#101665 Feb 21, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever seen a child blown to bits by the bad Jew cowards in Israel. Ever heard the good Jew Finklestein speak about such atrocities? Yeah good Jew bad Jew .. sounds OK to me. Thanks for your incisive insight, you're obviously a thinking Jew.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#101666 Feb 21, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever seen a child blown to bits by the bad Jew cowards in Israel. Ever heard the good Jew Finklestein speak about such atrocities? Yeah good Jew bad Jew .. sounds OK to me. Thanks for your incisive insight, you're obviously a thinking Jew.
`

`

Sound great to me too, Petesake!

and good morning to you...I'm going to get my first cup of coffee and open our Port business, over seeing the Port's Harbor.
the big mab

Washington, DC

#101667 Feb 21, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
and good morning to you...I'm going to get my first cup of coffee and open our Port business, over seeing the Port's Harbor.
did will come home from. Prison is he working for you

Location hidden

#101668 Feb 21, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Sounds great too !!:) These trolls however do make you wonder about the level of scumbaggedness we're dealing with :)

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101669 Feb 21, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds great too !!:) These trolls however do make you wonder about the level of scumbaggedness we're dealing with :)
Check for the van, little boy.

Location hidden

#101670 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Check for the van, little boy.
So the FannNy piece of shit who posts 28,000 shitty ditties purportedly concerning the Terror State of Israel but fails to show any humanity for the children murdered by his Jew-shi brothers over there in that hell-hole?

As Christ taught us:

"Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." J8.44
the big mab

Washington, DC

#101671 Feb 21, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
why u so quite Henry you never say nothing
the big mab

Washington, DC

#101672 Feb 21, 2013
The dead know only one thing. That it is better to be alive.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101673 Feb 21, 2013
Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
So the FannNy piece of shit who posts 28,000 shitty ditties purportedly concerning the Terror State of Israel but fails to show any humanity for the children murdered by his Jew-shi brothers over there in that hell-hole?
A44
It's obvious you care nothing for children, little boy. That's just a cover for your hatred. It's one of the reasons you're being watched.

Now check for the van and those who observe you. Do familiar faces keep showing up around you? I thought so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War 29 min Brooklynn 8
Slime Bags (May '12) 23 hr Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Two arrested in Holtsville home invasion case - (Aug '07) Dec 4 Crest1210 170

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville

Personal Finance