Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101624 Feb 20, 2013
This Horrible Harassing ... Jew

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101625 Feb 20, 2013
Peteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>

This Jew Anul FanNY loves this shithole called Israel and hates the truth about it:
"And ye shall blow the truth, and the truth shall make you a freak." Larry 8.32 .........
Why do you hate your own god, little boy? Those who watch you often wear black, don't they?

Location hidden

#101626 Feb 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate your own god, little boy? Those who watch you often wear black, don't they?
You see the question is why? Why did 300,000 largely innocent Jews die at Hitler's henchmen's hands whilst disgusting Horrible Harassing Jews like you survive to spread your blasphemous filth here and further disrupt the weak reputation of Jews today?

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." JOHN 8.444

Go Horrible Harassing Jew!.... 28,000 posts and not a word of concern about thousands of children murdered by your obdurate brothers in Israel. You are a disgrace to decent Jews out there...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101627 Feb 20, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You see the question is why? Why did 300,000 largely innocent Jews die at Hitler's henchmen's hands whilst disgusting Horrible Harassing Jews like you survive to spread your blasphemous filth here and further disrupt the weak reputation of Jews today?
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." JOHN 8.444
Go Horrible Harassing Jew!.... 28,000 posts and not a word of concern about thousands of children murdered by your obdurate brothers in Israel. You are a disgrace to decent Jews out there...
You're a rather confusing old chap. So you say you hate Jews but "there are decent Jews?" Ergo, you hate all Jews.

The part that really gets to me is that you have no sympathy for the Palestinians out of any desire to do good, but as a way to manifest your malodorous personality in a "politically correct" context. Thus, not only are you a great stinking lump of obnoxiousness blocking current peace efforts, you are also (to quote Mr Holden Caulfield) a big fat phoney.

Location hidden

#101628 Feb 20, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a rather confusing old chap. So you say you hate Jews but "there are decent Jews?" Ergo, you hate all Jews.
The part that really gets to me is that you have no sympathy for the Palestinians out of any desire to do good, but as a way to manifest your malodorous personality in a "politically correct" context. Thus, not only are you a great stinking lump of obnoxiousness blocking current peace efforts, you are also (to quote Mr Holden Caulfield) a big fat phoney.
Finklestein? Definitely a decent Jew as well as my two Jewish chicas

Location hidden

#101629 Feb 20, 2013
That's Finklestein of 'Zionism and The Holocaust Card' fame .... one of the most important and great Jews of all time.... on a par with the likes of Gershwin; not Frankenstein the Horrible Harassing and despicable Jew who spews his blasphemous shit here on a daily basis; probably one of your aliases AdvoRAT.

Location hidden

#101630 Feb 20, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You trying to say you're a troubled teenager AdvoRAT? Ant-hereo eh?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101631 Feb 20, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Finklestein? Definitely a decent Jew as well as my two Jewish chicas
I think I can imagine what your "two girls" look like:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Location hidden

#101632 Feb 20, 2013
I don't hate the racist, Zionist Jews .. I despise them.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101633 Feb 20, 2013
Petesake wrote:
That's Finklestein of 'Zionism and The Holocaust Card' fame .... one of the most important and great Jews of all time.... on a par with the likes of Gershwin; not Frankenstein the Horrible Harassing and despicable Jew who spews his blasphemous shit here on a daily basis; probably one of your aliases AdvoRAT.
So you claim to enjoy the likes of Finkelstein but still call others "evil Jews" as an insult. And hate Jews altogether.

I think that's called being a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#101634 Feb 20, 2013
Michael – The Economic Collapse Feb 17, 2013

If the economy is improving, then why are many of the largest retail chains in America closing hundreds of stores? Sears, J.C. Penney, Best Buy and RadioShack were all considered at one time to be unstoppable retail powerhouses. But now it is being projected that all of them will close hundreds of stores before the end of 2013. Even Wal-Mart is running into problems. A recent internal Wal-Mart memo that was leaked to Bloomberg described February sales as a “total disaster”. So why is this happening? Why are major retail chains all over America collapsing? Is the “retail apocalypse” upon us? Well, the truth is that this is just another sign that the U.S. economy is falling apart right in front of our eyes. Incomes are declining, taxes are going up, government dependence is at an all-time high, and according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the percentage of the U.S. labor force that is employed has been steadily falling since 2006. The top 10% of all income earners in the U.S. are still doing very well, but most U.S. consumers are either flat broke or are drowning in debt. The large disposable incomes that the big retail chains have depended upon in the past simply are not there anymore. So retail chains all over the United States are now closing up unprofitable stores. This is especially true in low income areas.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#101635 Feb 20, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

So you claim to enjoy the likes of Finkelstein but still call others "evil Jews" as an insult. And hate Jews altogether.
I think that's called being a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE.
`

`

So tell us untermenschen, what kind of convert are u mofemme? Are you and your kind the j converts that celebrates in secret their J rituala behind close doors, with your Satanic trough as an alter for your blood libel demonized family??

And what did u and ur ghoulish family do behind closed door, mrs. sinister sow of Molech/, lets look at the evil video below that personifies u and your kind of Talmudic j convert.......

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#101636 Feb 20, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Horrible Harassing K*** has to dress up as 'catholic Jimmy-me-boy' to post here hey? How sad you fkn pathetic hinmy-minded Jew piece of scum. As Christ explained:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8.44
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Remember people the forefather of JimJUSTUS (JEWS) murdered the Messiah .. the gift sent by the Lord God, Great Master of Creation to absolve the world and free mankind from the pang of death with the promise of eternal life.
Call me whatever you like, Pete. I was born a Catholic and I'll die as one. You have done very little to conceal your mental illness and that is why the Free Masons have placed you on their list.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#101637 Feb 20, 2013
`

`

`

Another human being disappears when in Israeli terrorist jews custody.

And again our western media covers up the highest of Jew crimes, without reporting what has happen to those prisoners that are label prisoner X, or given injection to shorten their lives....///...

`

`

http://www.bignewsnetwork.com/index.php/sid/2...
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#101638 Feb 20, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Call me whatever you like, Pete. I was born a Catholic and I'll die as one. You have done very little to conceal your mental illness and that is why the Free Masons have placed you on their list.
`

`

Sounds like the feeble old toothless rat from Venice and Santa Monica sewage drek eating clan, that are Molech's Liars, that needs to FOADD!
Red Dot Unit 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#101640 Feb 20, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
`
`
`
Another human being disappears when in Israeli terrorist jews custody.
And again our western media covers up the highest of Jew crimes, without reporting what has happen to those prisoners that are label prisoner X, or given injection to shorten their lives....///...
`
`

This is the last straw, when Israeli jews can kidnap anyone and label them as prisoner X...and torture them without a trial and then have a trial behind close doors.

All we can say is this, if we are letting jew terrorists get away with this sh!t in/on Palestinians' stolen land, by illegal Israeli terrorist jew jews cowards, then what's to stop Zionist Jews in USA, who are running our government by a flawed broken down system, to start implementing jews war crime Tribal Cult Atrocities agendas and start doing likewise here in USA with us Americans being called prisoner X.

This is pretty scary stuff and must be addressed in a International War Crime Tribunal and ASAP./

Dismantle Israel before they dismantle us,.....USA./

Atheist

Tel Aviv, Israel

#101641 Feb 20, 2013
Northern Truthseekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You've made the International web sites, in your quote: "Ever wondered why some Jews are so desperate to claim Christ as "theirs"
........Congratulation!
http://www.google.com/search...
.....the reason that Jews made Jesus Christ their own, is so that their Satanic Cult can murder Jesus Christ again, and again, and again and again ...daily!
What evilly devious and sinster creatures that us goyims (non-jews) are dealing with.
Jesus if he existed was a Jew. Paul created Christianity and he didnt even live in the same time as Jesus.
He started by traveling the Jewish areas to convert them. But whem they refused to accept his beliefs he got rid of all the Commandments and them went out into the world.

If you tell someone that they don't really need to do anything and someone died for their sins why wouldn't they join you.
Islam goes the other way and kills or oppresses anyone who refuses to join them.
Judaism doesn't want anyone to join them and just wants to be left alone.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#101642 Feb 20, 2013
Atheist

Tel Aviv, Israel

#101643 Feb 20, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Horrible Harassing Jew eh? Ever wonder why so many people around the globe detest Jews??? Look in the mirror. Oh and 28,000 + posts and we can see not one human mention of the murdered children by the brave IDF soldiers of the Terror State Israel .... You are a Harassing inhumane piece of utter shit and your hatred of justice is very evident you disgusting HHJEW.
As Christ taught us:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44
"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not." John 8.45
You are of NO service to Jews you very foolish Jew piece of shit.
The large majority of these Jew haters you speak of hate Jews for no logical reason as you seen too.
How many cases can you show where IDF intentionally murdered children (who were not actively involved in carrying out terror attacks)? not sure what you consider a child.
There are Arabs, beduine, Druze and Christians in the IDF you are clearly showing your antisemitism by pretending its only Jews in the IDF.

If someone hated Israel you may have a point but Jews that is bullshit.

your Christ was a Jew. Your so called holy text were written by people who didnt even live at the time of Jesus nor lived in the same areas as he did. They changed Judaism bit by bit until people were willing to join them.

The roots of Western antisemitism actually comes from your religion. IMO Since your leaders realized they would be accepted until they vilified Jews who were the real chosen people they started scapegoating the Jews, started the blood liable. enough said.

BTW i don't believe this stuff just giving you a bit of a history lesson in religion.

Amazing how you are sticking up for the Arab people who have persecuted and continue to persecute Christians through the region.

Just shows how blind Antisemitism can make people.
It is because of people like you that Christians are suffering around the world because you ignore their ails preferring to attacks Jews instead.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#101644 Feb 20, 2013
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Jesus if he existed was a Jew.
"Jesus if he existed was a Jew." That's a real brilliant statement from an illigal alien beanie head. You dont know if Jesus existed, but if he did he'd be a Jew....Get your fat arse out of israel now, u fkn terrorist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 14 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sun truth 759
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Sat Jayar 89
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 19 Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at September 22 at 4:49AM EDT

•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Holtsville News, Events & Info