Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101365 Feb 15, 2013
Northern J HolohoaxDenier wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You're kidding, right/?,...my brothers and sisters are surely not crazed blood libel beanie creatures from the dark side of life.
Your brothers and sisters might be from this Talmudic demonized Cult, but i can assure this fact and Truth, my is/are not related to me one iota and neither were they related to Jesus Christ, an Arabian Israelite, who surely was not a Talmudic Jew.
There were no Talmudic Jew in Jesus Christ's Time, there was a Cult of "Pharisaical Pharisaism",...an oral occultist creepy demonic inbred creatures of Edomites, Sadducees, Sanhedrin and Pharisee heathen origin, that in later years were known as Talmudic Jews.
You have issues.
Northern J HolohoaxDenier

Mount Sinai, NY

#101366 Feb 15, 2013
Nobody wrote:
And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.
`

`

BTW, if you every see us, we're symmetrically beautiful from head to toe and are very beautiful to look at, both inwardly and specially our exterior.

Can you look at an israeli deformed hobbit in the same reflection,/?...of coarse not.

These critters come from the y chromosome and that's what says it all in their inbreeding mud dwelling spawning process.

These beanies wallow in a sperms and eggs mixtures from Europe crap holes in century that past, to create themselves.

We on the other hand are pedigree and blue blood, and they too are nobodies like u 'nobody', that are hybrids and mutating misfits from being inbred in a kettle for drek and then officially kocherized.

Mount Sinai, NY

#101367 Feb 15, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You have issues.
`

`

I have no issues.

I'd have issues if i asked u to think about this, would u like to mate with a dirty pig's dinky or an Arab's cleaned donkey?

Mount Sinai, NY

#101368 Feb 15, 2013
`

`

3 more posters and this Historical site for "Blaming Israel for the Carnage" will hit 90 thousand plus posters....

and they wanted to close this site down.....

Mount Sinai, NY

#101369 Feb 15, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

`

Indeed my friend and the Jews who attacked me are walking free in Merseyside as they walk free around Palestine having bombed and murdered Palestinian men women and children. I say to you in truth; there is not a creature on earth more disgusting to me than the obdurate, sly and murderous Jew. No man on earth ever sunk so low into the pit of hell than this despicable creature.
`

`

Good morning Truth seeker Petesake..

We @ Sinai wear with pride,.... the valor and integrity metal of being Holohoax Deniers.

And we've denounced and condemned these inconsequential pro-israeli Jew's cyber terrorist, who are supporters of these savage barbaric ruthless jewish cowardly sub-deity animals, that are occupying Palestine illegally by Tyrannical Oppressiveness and Endless Evil on top of Evils, with unbridled immunity and impunity.

Each and every supporter of Israeli Jews' Terrorism and War Crimes is aiding and abetting israeli jews Crime Spree and are supporting Jews' Crimes against Humanity, as co-conspirators and War Crime Treasonous Traitors to our Constitution and mostly Almighty God's Laws of Righteousness.

And that's a fact and Truth and don't be fooled by these Jew's Tools.

And when you get a Congressional call for a "vote of confidence" for israel Tyranny and our elected leaders stand up to World condemnation towards/for Israeli Jews War Crime Spree, one has to think and wonder, what is happening to our fore fathers Constitution, where it stated and says: all people were/are created Equal by God's Laws, not human laws.

After all, was it not God who created this Planet and is it not Jews who said they have a Biblical claim through and by God to the land of "Milk and Honey".

But we all know that Jews have no rights whatsoever in Palestine, because Jews lineage and bloodline is that of/from a mixture by Pagan Occultist Converts of Europeans' Ghetto kind.

Our Nation is under Zionism siege, that has corrupted and destroyed our founding father's Constitution and Ideology, destroying our Freedoms and Libraries and replacing it with/by Zionism/Communism Marxist Ideology, that has crawled in from the back door of our flawed System.

And we Americans as human beings of God must and will fight against these parasitical organism of Terrorism and Tyrant's Oppressiveness,... wherever it rears its ugly vile head.

And Israeli jews is a classic example of ugly mutt heads being reared in an occupied rat-holes in the Middle east, that was dug by the savaged unleashed and unbridled evil Jews from Hell's Sin-a-gog!!!!/...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101370 Feb 15, 2013
Northern J Hollow degenerate wrote:
`
`
3 more posters and this Historical site for "Blaming Israel for the Carnage" will hit 90 thousand plus posters....
and they wanted to close this site down.....
It's called a post, NOT a poster, nasty old witch. Why do you pose as others here? Are you ashamed, oinker?

Tell me more of your social theories and human genetics. You're a relic from 1930s Germany, bitter hag. Is that when you received your Master's Degree?

USA

#101371 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
We @ Sinai wear with pride,.... the valor and integrity metal of being Holohoax Deniers.
co-conspirators and War Crime Treasonous Traitors to our Constitution and d mple of ugly mutt heads being reared in an occupied rat-holes in the Middle east, that was dug by the savaged unleashed and unbridled evil Jews from Hell's Sin-a-gog!!!!/...
Nice speech! You pulled that crap from Goebbels, didn't you, whiskey face?

Why do you use so many aliases, drunkard?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#101372 Feb 15, 2013
"Great Satan and Shitsreal should know that Iran is so powerful that attacking us will teach them how to fight and what war and warrior really mean."

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101373 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
And we've denounced and condemned these inconsequential pro-israeli Jew's cyber terrorist, who are supporters of these savage barbaric ruthless jewish cowardly sub-deity animals, that are occupying Palestine illegally by Tyrannical Oppressiveness and Endless Evil on top of Evils, with unbridled immunity and impunity.
Each and every supporter of Israeli Jews' Terrorism and War Crimes is aiding and abetting israeli jews Crime Spree and are supporting Jews' Crimes against Humanity, as co-conspirators and War Crime Treasonous Traitors to our Constitution and mostly Almighty God's Laws of Righteousness.
And that's a fact and Truth and don't be fooled by these Jew's Tools.
And when you get a Congressional call for a "vote of confidence" for israel Tyranny and our elected leaders stand up to World condemnation towards/for Israeli Jews War Crime Spree, one has to think and wonder, what is happening to our fore fathers Constitution, where it stated and says: all people were/are created Equal by God's Laws, not human laws.
After all, was it not God who created this Planet and is it not Jews who said they have a Biblical claim through and by God to the land of "Milk and Honey".
But we all know that Jews have no rights whatsoever in Palestine, because Jews lineage and bloodline is that of/from a mixture by Pagan Occultist Converts of Europeans' Ghetto kind.
Our Nation is under Zionism siege, that has corrupted and destroyed our founding father's Constitution and Ideology, destroying our Freedoms and Libraries and replacing it with/by Zionism/Communism Marxist Ideology, that has crawled in from the back door of our flawed System.
And we Americans as human beings of God must and will fight against these parasitical organism of Terrorism and Tyrant's Oppressiveness,... wherever it rears its ugly vile head.
And Israeli jews is a classic example of ugly mutt heads being reared in an occupied rat-holes in the Middle east, that was dug by the savaged unleashed and unbridled evil Jews from Hell's Sin-a-gog!!!!/...
Good morning Northern J H D!!!

You're words are very true here friend and it's frightful to think how the USA has fallen victim to this hateful character... the Zionist Jew. A murderous heart and a horrible hatred of truth. Even as a child when I look back the world was being conned as we shouted hatred in the playground against Germans ... all part of a con by the Jew to gain from the European fools who've given billions in reparations .... remember too the Jew funded the African Triangular Slave Trade .. it was their trade. It's even possible the African Holocaust would not have occurred but for the Jew's input. Everywhere we look we see the anti-Christ influence of this wretched and despicable creature.

USA

#101374 Feb 15, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Northern J H D!!!
You're words are very true here friend and it's frightful to think how the USA has fallen victim to this hateful character... the Zionist Jew. A ld not have occurred but for the Jew's input. Everywhere we look we see the anti-Christ influence of this wretched and despicable creature.
More lofty hate speech from you, the friendless little boy who's being monitored. How's the job search coming along, tiny guy? If not for that pesky court order to stay away from children, you could have operated that ice cream truck.

Maybe you could update your resume with your freakish racist rants.

Location hidden

#101375 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More lofty hate speech from you, the friendless little boy who's being monitored. How's the job search coming along, tiny guy? If not for that pesky court order to stay away from children, you could have operated that ice cream truck.
Amazing to think 300,000 Jews died in Europe ..some no doubt OK Jews and freaks like you survived to prop up and support the Nazi Jew Killers in israel and their Zionist helpers in The USA administration.

USA

#101376 Feb 15, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing to think 300,000 Jews died in Europe ..some no doubt OK Jews and freaks like you survived to prop up and support the Nazi Jew Killers in israel and their Zionist helpers in The USA administration.
Yeah right, little boy; you're a genuine historian. It's too bad, but completely understandable that no one pays you for it, addled freak.

Mount Sinai, NY

#101377 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

You are nothing more than a perversely twisted bigoted cyber sociopath and your illiterate slanderous discriminatory remarks are considered hate crimes, that now has been deemed a felony by law makers/.

We're reporting the above several postings to Petesake to the proper authorities and hopefully your statements above is sufficient to have you hooked up and prosecuted to the fulliest extent of the law..... especially your terrorism threatening remarks..

You are no longer in the gray area stupid, you've graduated today into the black area...

Location hidden

#101378 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, little boy; you're a genuine historian. It's too bad, but completely understandable that no one pays you for it, addled freak.
Genuine historians are jailed in some places for speaking the genuine truth about the so - called Holocaust ... the Jews murdered 100,000 Africans during the triangular salve trade ... of which not a cent has been offered in reparations. What subsequently transpired does seem to have an inkling of divine retribution but as I say a pity innocent Jews died whilst Jew scum like you managed to drop out bellies afterwards and subsequently support jew Nazis at home and abroad.

Location hidden

#101379 Feb 15, 2013
slave trade

Location hidden

#101380 Feb 15, 2013
out of bellies

USA

#101381 Feb 15, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Genuine historians are jailed in some places for speaking the genuine truth ranspired does seem to have an inkling of divine retribution but as I say a pity innocent Jews died whilst Jew scum like you managed to drop out bellies afterwards and subsequently support jew Nazis at home and abroad.
Blaming the Jews for the entire slave trade is preposterous, uneducated little boy. It's just another of the reasons you're being watched.

You disappeared for several months recently, bigoted freak. They took you away, didn't they?

Didn't they?

USA

#101382 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
You are nothing more than a perversely twisted bigoted cyber sociopath and your illiterate slanderous discriminatory remarks are considered hate crimes, that now has been deemed a felony by law makers/.

You are no longer in the gray area stupid, you've graduated today into the black area...
LOL! Is that your flimsy attempt at legalese, old crone? Have me arrested, OK?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#101383 Feb 15, 2013
NFL you next, just like Bushjr & co tried by the International war Crimes Tribunal for war crimes against humanity. You ScVm!

Mount Sinai, NY

#101384 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Have me arrested, OK?
`

`

OK, we'll have you arrested,.....u bigoted cyber hate crime spewing terrorist, that has threatened Petesake!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) Dec 7 Justice for Sherrie 14
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Dec 5 vene 73
Horse Dead Fam (Jul '13) Dec 5 jenny T 76
Two arrested in Holtsville home invasion case - (Aug '07) Dec 4 Crest1210 170

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville

Personal Finance