Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101080 Feb 10, 2013
roko wrote:
Lol you Nazis are so easy…im starting to enjoy this :)
I think otherwise .. you are sad and out of your depth here ... it's only the bullets and guns of the USA that keeps you in your stolen house.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#101081 Feb 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a Catholic? and therefore a turd on the shoe of mankind ....BTW but freemasonry (devil worshipping) is the evil in our midst and this occultist entity breeds a psychosis within you not me; and no doubt you're a minion Catholic/Jew dreck giving Satan a little earthly company. The Vatican is a centre for the occult as people are aware. You want the Zionist Jews to love you but deep down they hate you and despise your foolish dream concerning the terrorist state Israel. I pity you JUSTUSJEWS ... I really do. We notice here you only crawl out of your cave to address me: I like that! Says a lot about my particular brand of truth. The very truth extolled by Christ:
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Hatred has filled your soul like a cancer.It has spread to your brain. Your hatred is distorted by your psychiatric history. And that is why they watch you; the Free Masons, Anglicans, Catholics and Jews watch you and soon they will be back.

Tell us about your psychiatric history, Pete. Tell us the truth.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#101082 Feb 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I think otherwise .. you are sad and out of your depth here ... it's only the bullets and guns of the USA that keeps you in your stolen house.
Well, you Nazis failed even when we had no weapons at all. Now go back to your Doctor and ask him how could that be.

Location hidden

#101083 Feb 10, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred has filled your soul like a cancer.It has spread to your brain. Your hatred is distorted by your psychiatric history. And that is why they watch you; the Free Masons, Anglicans, Catholics and Jews watch you and soon they will be back.
Tell us about your psychiatric history, Pete. Tell us the truth.
You sound like a foolish JEw on crack cocaine.... Anal FaNy ... and we know you're a redundant A$$hole with no life other than protecting those who drop illegal chemicals such a white phosphorus on children. Now if my pointing this out on this thread (along with Wayne, Rambone, orion and other great posters) fills my soul with hatred that would be a very strange result. My soul is filled only with a love of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation so I'd rather keep it that way thanks. Conversely people here are without doubt aware of the seething hatred that possesses you and the seething disregard you display for the murdered women and children of the likes of Gaza and the genocide being committed daily by the Jews against the Palestinians.

Location hidden

#101084 Feb 10, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you Nazis failed even when we had no weapons at all. Now go back to your Doctor and ask him how could that be.
Are you aware that calling reasonable people here 'Nazis' makes you sound like a 5th grader? The real Nazis in fact are Netanyahu et al running your state of terror... you do appear though like a good little foot soldier.

Location hidden

#101085 Feb 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a foolish JEw on crack cocaine.... Anal FaNy ... and we know you're a redundant A$$hole with no life other than protecting those who drop illegal chemicals such a white phosphorus on children. Now if my pointing this out on this thread (along with Wayne, Rambone, orion and other great posters) fills my soul with hatred that would be a very strange result. My soul is filled only with a love of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation so I'd rather keep it that way thanks. Conversely people here are without doubt aware of the seething hatred that possesses you and the seething disregard you display for the murdered women and children of the likes of Gaza and the genocide being committed daily by the Jews against the Palestinians.
We have evidence of your latent tendencies which taunt you. Tell us about your psychiatric history. Tell us about the secret societies. They watch.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#101086 Feb 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware that calling reasonable people here 'Nazis' makes you sound like a 5th grader? The real Nazis in fact are Netanyahu et al running your state of terror... you do appear though like a good little foot soldier.
Hmm, whats the matter? Hard for you to hear that you are the new generation of Nazis? do you have a better name for a Hitler-fan such as yourself? Neo-Nazi sounds better? "the truth shell set you free" so you should feel free now my psychic friend.

Location hidden

#101087 Feb 10, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, whats the matter? Hard for you to hear that you are the new generation of Nazis? do you have a better name for a Hitler-fan such as yourself? Neo-Nazi sounds better? "the truth shell set you free" so you should feel free now my psychic friend.
Explain the term "Nazi" in a paragraph ... let's see what you're made of.

Location hidden

#101088 Feb 10, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler fan? No I try to explain how you Jews sent the poor fellow crazy.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101089 Feb 10, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain the term "Nazi" in a paragraph ... let's see what you're made of.
They often wear black. You've seen them, haven't you? They read your email and these posts as you type them.

Location hidden

#101090 Feb 10, 2013
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Two thousand years later and we still have the same synagogue of Satan trying to prevent the word of the Lord God reaching the people. But the battle was won .... thanks to Christ, the gift to the needy world of the Creator God and the life and work of the former.

Location hidden

#101091 Feb 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Two thousand years later and we still have the same synagogue of Satan trying to prevent the word of the Lord God reaching the people. But the battle was won .... thanks to Christ, the gift to the needy world of the Creator God and the life and work of the former.
The secret ones watch and wait; largely invisible to you. The Lord is not on your side for He knows that you are evil in your heart and that you are possessed by hateful thoughts. Angry Pete and his dirty, sinful, evil inescapable thoughts and latent tendencies.

Tell us about your psychiatric history Pete. They want to know.

Location hidden

#101093 Feb 10, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
The secret ones watch and wait; largely invisible to you. The Lord is not on your side for He knows that you are evil in your heart and that you are possessed by hateful thoughts. Angry Pete and his dirty, sinful, evil inescapable thoughts and latent tendencies.
Tell us about your psychiatric history Pete. They want to know.
Looking at this devil drivel it's clear you don't need a response but rather an exorcist. Does your nut turn 360 degrees and are you a sick little Jew as you spew out the green stuff whilst reciting this bullshit?

Lord God save us from the Jew.

Location hidden

#101094 Feb 10, 2013
'us' being the world

Location hidden

#101095 Feb 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
'us' being the world
We know of your latent tendencies. We know that you have abandoned Christ in your heart and that you are full of misery, loneliness, anger and hate. We wonder why you do not confess your psychiatric history as it has bearing on the truth.

'We' being a coalition of Catholics, Free Masons, Jews and Anglicans who watch you.

USA

#101096 Feb 10, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at this devil drivel it's clear you don't need a response but rather an exorcist. Does your nut turn 360 degrees and are you a sick little Jew as you spew out the green stuff whilst reciting this bullshit?
Lord God save us from the Jew.
Deny it as you will, you realise you're being watched.

Location hidden

#101097 Feb 10, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
We know of your latent tendencies. We know that you have abandoned Christ in your heart and that you are full of misery, loneliness, anger and hate. We wonder why you do not confess your psychiatric history as it has bearing on the truth.
'We' being a coalition of Catholics, Free Masons, Jews and Anglicans who watch you.
What a wonderful exposition for the thread as to why people detest the Jew so much and in so many nations around the world. Please ... more ... VERY illuminating. You really should start a thread ... "THE JEW .. and why The Jew is hated the world over." Come now, take the initiative.

Location hidden

#101098 Feb 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny it as you will, you realise you're being watched.
” Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie – he speaketh of his own; ( the Jews) for he is a liar, and the father of it”

from John 8

Yes Annul FannY/JustusJEws as John explains you represent only an essence of cruelty, malice and evil; like no other creature on earth. Yours in the Kingdom of Hell on earth ... only Jews can be so evil, and so putrid. But keep up the 'watched' mantra please because it explains to the people who read this what we're dealing with with Jews. A raw evil and a hellish spirit from the depths of your personal psycho hell.

are the essence of hatred cruelty malice and evil – like no other creature on the planet. Theirs is the kingdom of hell on earth – an evil so putrid – as only the Jew can be.

Location hidden

#101099 Feb 10, 2013
from John 8

The words of Christ, murdered by the Jews shortly after these words were spoken. Three days later raised to glory and now at the Father's side in heaven. The Jew lost. Christ won ... amazing grace!

USA

#101100 Feb 10, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
” Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie – he speaketh of his own; ( the Jews) for he is a liar, and the father of it”
from John 8
e.
You can rant all you'd like. It won't stop your being closely monitored.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War 14 hr mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Sat Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Two arrested in Holtsville home invasion case - (Aug '07) Dec 4 Crest1210 170

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville

Personal Finance