Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#101026 Feb 9, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
As Christ warned the world: the Jews are borne of Satan, "murderer from the beginning and the father of the lie." He went on to say that there 'is no truth' in the Jew. So yes my friend from Port Jefferson, what we see today is indeed exactly as you describe and the murder and lies continue at astronomical levels both in the war against the innocents and within the political structures of the USA and the EU in particular.... where Zionist Jews are wielding 'unJew' influence particularly but not exclusively in foreign policy.
Note Anal FANny appears also as the JimJUSTUSTUSJEWS freak in an attempt to discredit my truth in quite an harassing and obsessive manner ... quite Satanic in fact. Every word plonked out on the Jews' keyboard here is testimony that Satanic influence (and a vicious hatred for truth and justice) is prominent in his existence and his purpose on this earth.
Hello there again my little Nazi friend :)
Its hilarious how you mambo jambo on Jews while the "sons of Mohamed" are slaughtering each other all over the globe…maybe its time you stop reading fairy tails 2k years old and start reading the newspapers :)
And btw, in Israel the sun is shining and everyone, including our Arab citizens, are outside in the sun. no bombs shot from any Palestinian, so no Palestinian is scratched. But I wouldn’t wont to break your fantasy world, so I don’t mind you imagin me killing Arabs while I'm writing this post:)
Good day

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101027 Feb 9, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Its hilarious how you mambo jambo on Jews while the "sons of Mohamed" are slaughtering each other all over the globe…maybe its time you stop reading fairy tails 2k years old and start reading the newspapers :)
And btw, in Israel the sun is shining and everyone, including our Arab citizens, are outside in the sun. no bombs shot from any Palestinian, so no Palestinian is scratched. But I wouldn’t wont to break your fantasy world, so I don’t mind you imagin me killing Arabs while I'm writing this post:)
Good day
300.000 Jews died in Auschwitz and other places under the Nazis of Germany only for Jew Nazi fkrs like you to peddle your racist oppressive bullshit here and in Israel? Where is the justice in that? Oh and the sun shines on the just and the unjust.
Rat Infestation in USA

Mount Sinai, NY

#101028 Feb 9, 2013
Petesake....

The one and only of two Presidents of our fore fathers written Godly Freedoms, Liberties and our once leased crystal preen Country was murdered for his principles of fairness to all.

This President was a liberal Constitutionalist, and stood tall and up to Israel Jews and Zionist in Washington, and was he who had commanded the respect of the World, and who was the last of the great Presidents in USA, and his name was John F Kennedy.

JFK's name lives in the hearts of all who love and cherished their freedoms, who had cherished their liberties and their equality and who hated Terrorist israeli jews, just like the late great President John F. Kennedy did, who was in the process of dismantling Israel's Nuclear facility and had cut USA funding for the terrorist Israeli Jews living in and occuping Palestine on their stolen land, that israeli jews stole, by their Supreme Holocaust..

Location hidden

#101029 Feb 9, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day
I'd rather read the words of Christ 2K years old than the lies of the Jewspapers today.
Rat Infestation in USA

Mount Sinai, NY

#101030 Feb 9, 2013
Correction in thoughts:

JFK's name lives in the hearts of all of us, who love and cherished their freedoms, who had cherished their liberties and their equality and who hated Terrorist israeli jews, just like the late great President John F. Kennedy did!

JFK was in the process of dismantling Israel's Nuclear facility and had cut USA funding for the terrorist Israeli Jews living in and occupying Palestine and squatting as illegal alien jews on Palestinians land, that israeli jews stole, by their Terrorism and Supreme Holocaust.

JFK also shut down the Zion' Federal Reserve bank, to their Zionist dismay...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101031 Feb 9, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather read the words of Christ 2K years old than the lies of the Jewspapers today.
Is the van parked on your street today?

USA

#101032 Feb 9, 2013
Rat Infestation in USA wrote:
Correction in thoughts:
JFK's name lives in the hearts of all of us, who love and cherished their rorism and Supreme Holocaust.
JFK also shut down the Zion' Federal Reserve bank, to their Zionist dismay...
Do you actually believe JFK would have approved of your rabid hatred and low IQ, old crone?

Location hidden

#101033 Feb 9, 2013
Petesake....
The one and only of two Presidents of our fore fathers written Godly Freedoms, Liberties and our once leased crystal preen Country was murdered for his principles of fairness to all.
This President was a liberal Constitutionalist, and stood tall and up to Israel Jews and Zionist in Washington, and was he who had commanded the respect of the World, and who was the last of the great Presidents in USA, and his name was John F Kennedy.
JFK's name lives in the hearts of all who love and cherished their freedoms, who had cherished their liberties and their equality and who hated Terrorist israeli jews, just like the late great President John F. Kennedy did, who was in the process of dismantling Israel's Nuclear facility and had cut USA funding for the terrorist Israeli Jews living in and occuping Palestine on their stolen land, that israeli jews stole, by their Supreme Holocaust..
Very True!!!! And JFK would despised how America has been totally taken over and overrun by the Zionists

USA

#101035 Feb 9, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
is the justice in that? Oh and the sun shines on the just and the unjust.
You know nothing of history.

Do you know why you're being watched?
Rat Infestation in USA

Mount Sinai, NY

#101036 Feb 9, 2013
`

`

Petesake.....

And it's a documented Historical fact and Truth what was just stated by us. The only thing i did not post was that lots of people feel that Zionist Lyndon Johnson had his dirty hidden Zionism handlers were involved, along with Israeli zion jews,..... in John F Kennedy' death.

It takes a common illiterate undercoated and uneducated slimeball like NFL to say that it's a lie, when in fact, it's the Truth.

And calling our late great Presidents names doesn't change the fact he hated Zionist and Israeli Terrorist and Jacqueline Kennedy felt them same way, like we do!

USA

#101037 Feb 9, 2013
Rat Infestation in My ASS wrote:
`
`
Peteshit.....
And it's a documented Historical fact and Truth what was just stated by us. The only thing i did not post was that lots of people feel that Zionist Lyndon Johnson had his dirty hidden Zionism handlers were involved, along with Israeli zion jews,..... in John F Kennedy' death.
ooooooh... Youtube

Stop the presses! NOW you've let the worms out of your confused head.
Rat Infestation in USA

Mount Sinai, NY

#101038 Feb 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of history.

`

`

`

`
`
`

Do you know why you're being watched?
Do you know why you're being watched,..Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched...

Only a posting redundant uneducated illiterate would post this baby crap stuff above.

That's why NFL is our Historical Site's inane tormented sites idiot.

Location hidden

#101039 Feb 9, 2013
`
`
Petesake.....
It takes a common illiterate undercoated and uneducated slimeball like NFL to say that it's a lie, when in fact, it's the Truth.
And calling our late great Presidents names doesn't change the fact he hated Zionist and Israeli Terrorist and Jacqueline Kennedy felt them same way, like we do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qnEZ6FdE9mEXX
He was the last president (JFK) not to cow-tow to the secret societies and the Jews .... all since (LBJ et al) have all been tainted with the satanic brush of Zionism..... Thanks for the Youtube link my friend.

USA

#101040 Feb 9, 2013
Rat Infestation in my ass wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why you're being watched,..Do you know why you're being ..
Only a posting redundant uneducated illiterate would post this baby crap stuff above.
Your little buddy is being watched, old drunken hag, and all you can offer him is lip service.

Location hidden

#101041 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you know why you're being watched,..Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched, Do you know why you're being watched...
It's Jew satanic behaviour ... very recognisable ... the Demon in Anal FNany is very hard at work ..... but your post says it all and as usual with great effect.

USA

#101042 Feb 9, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Jew satanic behaviour ... very recognisable ... the Demon in Anal FNany is very hard at work ..... but your post says it all and as usual with great effect.
A mutual admiration society with demons and everything! How cute, little boy.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#101043 Feb 9, 2013
Boasting indifference to intellect and legality is a very common trait often expounded by Zionist Jews, I've noticed.
Is it because they harbour destruction which must inevitably be the outcome of such a small number mocking with indifference the overwhelming masses of humanity.
But mummy and daddy will keep me safe, they have very deep pockets. Tough
it also is sound to assume adults do want their children to grow up.

Location hidden

#101044 Feb 9, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
Boasting indifference to intellect and legality is a very common trait often expounded by Zionist Jews, I've noticed.
Is it because they harbour destruction which must inevitably be the outcome of such a small number mocking with indifference the overwhelming masses of humanity.
But mummy and daddy will keep me safe, they have very deep pockets. Tough
it also is sound to assume adults do want their children to grow up.
Very interesting points here.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#101045 Feb 9, 2013
Up to two dozen European countries including the UK could face proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights from their involvement in the CIA's extraordinary rendition operations after 9/11, according to a human rights organisation that has documented worldwide secret support for the programme.

At least 54 different governments – more than a quarter of the world's total – were covertly engaged with the global kidnap, detention and torture programme, according to a report published on Tuesday by the Open Society Justice Initiative (OSJI), a New York-based NGO. The greatest number – 25 – were in Europe, while 14 were in Asia and 13 in Africa.

Among the European participants, Macedonia has been found guilty by the European Court of the illegal imprisonment and torture of a German national. Proceedings are being brought against Poland, Lithuania and Romania after they permitted the CIA to operate secret prisons on their territory. Italy is facing proceedings in the European court over the state's involvement in the abduction of a Muslim cleric, who was kidnapped in Milan and flown to Egypt to be tortured. Last week an Italian appeal court upheld the conviction of the CIA's local station chief and two other Americans involved in the kidnap.

Amrit Singh, the author of the OSJI report, said she believes that other European countries that were involved in the CIA's rendition could also find themselves before the European Court. "The moral cost of these programs was borne not just by the US but by the 54 other countries it recruited to help," she said.

So extensive was the participation of governments in Europe and elsewhere across the world that the OSJI believes the CIA could not have operated its programme without their support.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#101046 Feb 10, 2013
Rambone wrote:
Up to two dozen European countries including the UK could face proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights from their involvement in the CIA's extraordinary rendition operations after 9/11, according to a human rights organisation that has documented worldwide secret support for the programme.
At least 54 different governments – more than a quarter of the world's total – were covertly engaged with the global kidnap, detention and torture programme, according to a report published on Tuesday by the Open Society Justice Initiative (OSJI), a New York-based NGO.

The Jesuits and Freemasons have been banned before, even by the Vatican.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_t...

That's who founded and runs the CIA. Jesuit professor Leon Panetta was head of the CIA then went to Defense Secretary over the entire Pentagon.

George HW Bush was head of the CIA.

Have to address the big problem or nothing will ever get done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr henu 6,429
you left your dog behind 9 hr Mary tienken 4
Review: Face Off Racing (Feb '10) 18 hr rob 210
Who is Arty Price 21 hr Cher 1
Lingering scars of a fateful night (Mar '07) Sep 12 You Lied 46
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
Louis Volpe Sep 10 Louis Volpe Mille... 4
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search