Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,471)

Showing posts 89,401 - 89,420 of114,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Cupcake of Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
"
hello madhurima, and please don't think of israeli jews as human beings, because they are not! Think of jews as sub-human war crime dirty filth grubbing leeching parasite, without morals, who lack compassion, and who are void of any kind of righteousness. Think of sub human critters, the way i do!
....when i think of israel and their israeli jew jew occupiers, i think of a gigantic toilet bowl in the Middle east, filled with israeli jews, who are brown stained jewish waste matter, and i call these deformed creatures, smelly looking mutated hybrids, that are fly attracting pieces of rotting sh!t of toxic waste.
And then little ol' me is holding the bowl flusher and i'm looking into the Tribal Jews' dirty filthy sh!t-bowl and pull the flushing handle and watch the jew mutt faces rotate around and around and around the side rim of their gigantic brown stained sh!t bowl, then i watch these jews' drek faces go down to their spawned jewish rat hell hole of "Never again"...a crap hole in waiting for of the jews' disappearing abyss prophecy of being "no more".
`

`

you've got our vote, darling!
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

@

what we are doing and you decent Jews and non-jews must do to boycott israeli serial killing Jews and Zionism/communism in USA.

Firstly, we do not buy any product with the mark of the devil, which is a circled "u" and "k" inside a circle located on the products label. If a company wants to be demonized by Jews, let them, just don't buy their Jew taxed product and don't support businesses,... who are supporting Jews' terrorism in Palestine..

secondly, we do not patronize Jewish establishments or individuals with the name of silver in them, or gold, Switz, Stein, Stern, Herman, Aaron, Morty etc, etc, and many other names that reflect a Tribal Jewry owned establishment to boycott Jews' Terrorism in Palestine and in the hallways of Washington..

Thirdly, write your Congress representatives and tell them not to give "not" one single red penny of your taxpayers monies, to Jews in the occupied stolen land in Palestine.

Fourthly, looking into the beady eyes of a pro- supporting Jews Terrorist, learn the questions you should be asking them and the features that make them identifiable to you, as a Occultist Demonized Talmudic Untermenschen. That's was on prior back site pages, that you should look up!

That's a good and easy start to rid ourselves of this insidious sinister plague, called Zionism Occultist Talmudic Jew Traitors, who are contrarily opposed to whats our founding fathers stated in the Constitution of the USA.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The Jews have started bombing the Lebanon the beginning of their attempt to cash in on the Syrian Calamity?.
Probably what it was orchestrated by Britain and France for in the first place, Israel will only ever be a Terrorist State .
Why would weapons be moving from Syria to Lebanon, the Lebanese Government can buy what it wants.
The Jews are treating the World like children, thinking the World will accept them as their Parent. It will NOT.
Klink

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Booby Sands wrote:
;;;blah blah irrelevant ignorance...

the ignorance
Klink

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Booby Sands wrote:
...blah blah ignorance...

Freemason Communism and Catholic dual-citizens causing war & revolution..

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatica...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

madhurima wrote:
israel is not doing a good thing by taking the place forcibly..........
I personally think it's stupid of them both to have the right wing govern them in the first place. People lik that ANYWHERE will never get the job done.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Freemason Communism and Catholic dual-citizens causing war & revolution..
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatica...
Let's get this right. You're actually saying that the zionist-controlled USA administration has no culpability in the mayhem being created around the world? You really are one deluded SOAB. As I have told you freemasonry (devil worship) and Jews are as close as Laurel and Hardy .... catholics and others are most welcome into such devil worship. The 33rd degree occultist must swear to 'submit to Satan' as part of his gaining such a position.
Klink

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Petesake wrote:
Let's get this right. You're actually saying that the zionist-controlled USA administration has no culpability in the mayhem being created around the world? You really are one deluded SOAB. As I have told you freemasonry (devil worship) and Jews are as close as Laurel and Hardy .... catholics and others are most welcome into such devil worship. The 33rd degree occultist must swear to 'submit to Satan' as part of his gaining such a position.

The Freemasons were founded by the Knights Templar and JESUITS. As Templar Knights they answer to the JESUITS & POPE at the VATICAN thru the Crown Temple, London. Yes Satanist! The Vatican has always been babylonian and the Templars have always been accused of Satanism.

There is no "zionist" controlled US admin. It was Freemason & Jesuit founded, and that is who still runs it.
After the Freemasons' American and French revolutions they went across Europe (Revolutions of 1848), into Russia-USSR, China, ww 1 & 2 founded the UN and Israel; redrew the map of the middle east and run it where today the masonic Muslim Brotherhood backed by Freemason ran Washington DC & Freemason ran Rockefeller's CFR cause mahem to relocate Islam into the west. They also took over and run Mexico and all of Latin America.

The Knights of Columbus and Malta are big players, too.

They run schools healthcare media food industry city state and federal governments - everything.

Not a so-called "zionist" found. That is cointelpro disinfo from masonic ran feds such as Hal Turner and Rense controlled alternative media and their Protocol propaganda.

-

The Freemasons were founded by the Knights Templar and the Jesuits who wrote the degrees creating Freemasonry, according to Freemason Grand Secretary General and historian Albert Mackey.(Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, four entries: 1. CLERMONT COLLEGE 2. Jesuits 3. PERFECTION RITE 4. SCOTTISH RITE)

http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/c/clermo...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/j/jesuit...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/p/perfec...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/s/scotti...

http://archive.org/details/OriginsOfTheConspi...

http://archive.org/details/FreemasonTemplars

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Zionist = Freemason = Jew + control of USA Admin., mainstream media outlets, education and finance/business including arms deals = most of the evil befallen on earth ... gedditt dumbo??? You're defence of the Jews around the world and deflection of evil solely onto the Jesuits is becoming tiresome.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Freemasons were founded by the Knights Templar and JESUITS. As Templar Knights they answer to the JESUITS & POPE at the VATICAN thru the Crown Temple, London. Yes Satanist! The Vatican has always been babylonian and the Templars have always been accused of Satanism.
There is no "zionist" controlled US admin. It was Freemason & Jesuit founded, and that is who still runs it.
After the Freemasons' American and French revolutions they went across Europe (Revolutions of 1848), into Russia-USSR, China, ww 1 & 2 founded the UN and Israel; redrew the map of the middle east and run it where today the masonic Muslim Brotherhood backed by Freemason ran Washington DC & Freemason ran Rockefeller's CFR cause mahem to relocate Islam into the west. They also took over and run Mexico and all of Latin America.
The Knights of Columbus and Malta are big players, too.
They run schools healthcare media food industry city state and federal governments - everything.
Not a so-called "zionist" found. That is cointelpro disinfo from masonic ran feds such as Hal Turner and Rense controlled alternative media and their Protocol propaganda.
-
The Freemasons were founded by the Knights Templar and the Jesuits who wrote the degrees creating Freemasonry, according to Freemason Grand Secretary General and historian Albert Mackey.(Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, four entries: 1. CLERMONT COLLEGE 2. Jesuits 3. PERFECTION RITE 4. SCOTTISH RITE)
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/c/clermo...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/j/jesuit...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/p/perfec...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/s/scotti...
http://archive.org/details/OriginsOfTheConspi...
http://archive.org/details/FreemasonTemplars
Next thing you'll be telling us is it is Jesuits who are dropping bombs on women and children in Gaza.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
Zionist = Freemason = Jew + control of USA Admin., mainstream media outlets, education and finance/business including arms deals = most of the evil befallen on earth ... gedditt dumbo??? You're defence of the Jews around the world and deflection of evil solely onto the Jesuits is becoming tiresome.
They watch you, little man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

The horrors and atrocities taking place in the ME are fermented and conjured up in Zionist-controlled USA and the EU. You may indeed attribute it all the 'Knights Templar' .. it's your ignorance that directs your thoughts The Jewish plots and horrors perpetrated in those dark corners (the same process that led to the murder of the Christ, the son of the Father sent to absolve the world ... being the Lord's last word on salvation) of satanic power which will come to light in the appointed time of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

To Klingers Klink Kohen:

The horrors and atrocities taking place in the ME are fermented and conjured up in Zionist-controlled USA and the EU. You may indeed attribute it all the 'Knights Templar'.. it's your ignorance that directs your thoughts The Jewish plots and horrors perpetrated in those dark corners (the same process that led to the murder of the Christ, the son of the Father sent to absolve the world ... being the Lord's last word on salvation) of satanic power which will come to light in the appointed time of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Peteslapper wrote:
To Klingers Klink Kohen:
The horrors and atrocities taking place in the ME are fermented and power which will come to light in the appointed time of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.
You've seen them, haven't you?
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've seen them, haven't you?
`

`

Just look @ what Petesake has reduced u too, an doddering bigoted illiterate john hagee brain dead follower, who was spawned and dropped from some ghetto garbage eating Jackass'... anal canal.

LOL,....@ your stupid expense! Now i command u, to post me back with ur babbling pathetic nonsensical stupidity!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Just look @ what Petesake has reduced u too, an doddering bigoted illiterate john hagee brain dead follower, who was spawned and dropped from some ghetto garbage eating Jackass'... anal canal.
LOL,....@ your stupid expense! Now i command u, to post me back with ur babbling pathetic nonsensical stupidity!
Ha ha I love the "Now I command u to post me back" Guess Who... such a beautiful response to a braindead imbecile ... and the moron accordingly jumps to this command ..... wonderful!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
It's Ratty in another garb of course.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

`

`

`

`

It's time to remember these dates, January 28, 29, when Jew terrorism came home to roost for a their two day mission of International War Crimes.

That's right, yesterday and the day before Israel peremptorily stop the rights of others to live and went into Lebanon and Syria and bombed innocent people and now Jews will reap what they have sown, without International questions.

Under International Law, Israeli jews have "no" right whatsoever live in Palestine, to bomb, instigate, or get involved in Syrian Sovereignty or Lebanon Sovereign.

This is especially true, after jews' supplying weapons and support to Islamic Aba Nusa death squad.

This is an epistemic closure by radical terrorist Tribal Jew Occultist group and now the Israeli Jews have sponsored Islamic Death Squads in order to over throw the legal Assad Syrian Government, who have hated Terrorist Israeli Serial Killing Jews and their illegal occupation of Palestine and the suffering the Palestinians had to endure by Jew Tyrants for the past 66 years...

There's no jew in the worlds that can give any justification for what Israeli terrorist jews did yesterday and the night before,... in their bombing terror and unjustifiable Jews' Terrorism and Jews' War Crime Atrocities..

As it stands right now, Jew's that are occupying stolen land in Palestine, are open game for whatever International Laws they've broken and we're waiting on the sideline impatiently for Israeli vile terrorizing Jews to reap what they have been sowing.

We love to see Iranian, Syria, and Lebanon commandos go in and get Netanyahu and bring him on War Crime Charges, that will be held in their Courts.

Each Country gets their turn at convicting him of a Holocaust on Palestinians and their Countries citizens.

Can Anyone realize what that would mean?,.....Peacefulness, Happiness and the beginning of equal Justness.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha I love the "Now I command u to post me back" Guess Who... such a beautiful response to a braindead imbecile ... and the moron accordingly jumps to this command ..... wonderful!!
`

`

Thank u Petesake, for the compliment!

We own this uneducated illiterate "NFL" imbecile and there's nothing this john hagee can do about it.

NFL has been reduced by u Petesake and Truth seekers on this site, as being a babbling stuttering idiotic lamebrain and now has been deemed to be our official Historical Site's "idiot"!

Now, i've commanded "NFL" to answer and responds to me,... as our Site's idiot, which "NFL" does and obeys my commands, with illiteracy and as an uneducated mofemme, with out any pride and dignity!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Thank u Petesake, for the compliment!
We own this uneducated illiterate "NFL" imbecile and there's nothing this john hagee can do about it.
NFL has been reduced by u Petesake and Truth seekers on this site, as being a babbling stuttering idiotic lamebrain and now has been deemed to be our official Historical Site's "idiot"!
Now, i've commanded "NFL" to answer and responds to me,... as our Site's idiot, which "NFL" does and obeys my commands, with illiteracy and as an uneducated mofemme, with out any pride and dignity!
LOL ... I see a snake in the grass whimpering and licking his wounds .... waiting and wondering when to surface and obey !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,401 - 89,420 of114,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE