Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
89,381 - 89,400 of 117,943 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Poor Israel. Can't get no respect
Klink

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

orion wrote:
The implication is that he was not a man, but a god like Appis of Phrygia or Krishna, or Horus, or Dyonisus, or Hercules, or Mythra who had an history similar to Jesus but were all mythological.

In fact the controversy lasted until Nicea in 325, when a compromise was made between those supporting Jesus the God and those supporting Jesus the Man, those supporting a Trinity (follower of Athanasius) and the Unitarian followers of Arius. The compromise stated that Jesus was Man and God, like Osiris. Arius stood up and protested. bla yadda yadda

There are no similarities to Jesus and previous pagan gods. Rome's paganism was added to their Catholic 'christianity' e.g. christmas & sunday, but these are not biblical.

The parallel claims have been looked at and found to have no credibility.

www.kingdavid8.com/_full_article.php...

What the Roman Church did at Nicea only affected the Roman Church not Christianity that was found throughout Syria and the British Isles from the 1st century.

Nazarenes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazarene_%28sect...

Glastonbury, UK

www.asis.com/users/stag/glastonb.html
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy you are displaying your ignorance?
"Happy you are?"

Who the fcuk are you trying to imitate? Yoda?
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
"Happy you are?"

`

`

`

`

Who the fcuk are you trying to imitate? Yoda?
`

`

`

Yo mofemme,...STFU and look @ u and your dirty filthy little brutish bigoted kind being taught to hate non-Jews, by throwing rocks at the Indigenous meek defenseless Palestinians' houses and their unrepresented Palestinian people inside/.

That was what Roger Waters from Pink Floyd was speaking about recently at the UN, calling terrorist War Crime Jews' illegal occupiers and War Crime Criminals....

That's real Truth and that's real reality,... not Lying Terrorist War Crime Jew's reality!
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

``

`

`

`

Here's what these ratty israeli kids look like, unkempt inky dirty filthy evil little varmints, who come from rat holes.

&fe ature=player_detailpage
waynePOSwalker

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

now the blight is Northern truthShitters, useless louts that tyndale group makes... llike the Blight and her 1,000 sybilesque nics wernt enough... worth less nic 1001... jeeze, what a piece of sh!t....
waynePOSwalker

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Cupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Spelt wrong again mofemme, nice try!
`
Hahahahah, just look @ u, trying so hard to meet my expectation as an educated troll.
Now stupid, correct your wrongly spelled word above in your posting correction endeavors and then post me again as the French Inspector Jacques Clouseau, who played a detective and a professor in grammar, u fk-up mutthead and ck-sking Troll.
still doing helmet head in the cheap your grand mother is doing in hell ????? youre a champion, and i mean that... i bet Jopey Dopey and Stooge Garrett Walker Scumbag, agree.
waynePOSwalker

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Northern Truth seekers wrote:
``
`
`
`
Here's what these ratty israeli kids look like, unkempt inky dirty filthy evil little varmints, who come from rat holes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7mO8CWSam2oXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
I hope they didnt miss.
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

waynePOSwalker wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

still doing helmet head in the cheap your grand mother is doing in hell ????? youre a champion, and i mean that... i bet Jopey Dopey and Stooge Garrett Walker Scumbag, agree.
`

`

`

Just another useless dirty filthy nobody, spawned from a "j" rat-hole, whose an old fk-up hemorrhoidal dragging p!ss on, from the sewage system of Venice beach, where his lowly family meet at night to be feed and eat kosher drek at their respective feeding troughs as j drek floats by..hummie!

BTW, u toothless imbecile, u do not know Wayne nor do u know Lil Joey,......... druggie!
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Just another useless dirty filthy nobody, spawned from a "j" rat-hole, whose an old fk-up hemorrhoidal dragging p!ss on, from the sewage system of Venice beach, where his lowly family meet at night to be feed and eat kosher drek at their respective feeding troughs as j drek floats by..hummie!
BTW, u toothless imbecile, u do not know Wayne nor do u know Lil Joey,......... druggie!
`

`

The rat from Santa Monica was/has been banned from this site, and i have no idea why "itS" back here on this site posting as a hellish j bigot.

I thought "it" or "rat" was locked up for being a cyber terrorist for terrorist jews in Palestine.

Just remember this, "it" will state that "it the rat" is not a jew, but we all know better.

If it looks like a beanie, smells like a beanie, post like a beanie, it's a beanie with a round mutt moon face under the beanie!
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

`

correction:'

If it looks like a beanie, smells like a beanie, post like a beanie, feels like a slime beanie, it's then a beanie, with a round mutt moon stupid face under the beanie soccer ball.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

waynePOSwalker wrote:
now the blight is Northern truthShitters, useless louts that tyndale group makes... llike the Blight and her 1,000 sybilesque nics wernt enough... worth less nic 1001... jeeze, what a piece of sh!t....
`

`

`

....very freaky and creepy posting comment, just like NFL/.
Henry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
....very freaky and creepy posting comment, just like NFL/.
Calling all Andy dump drivers.
You have a human waste job in port Jefferson.

Thank you
madhurima

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

israel is not doing a good thing by taking the place forcibly.............
orion

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately NO, that was not the implication of Flavius Josephus, he was saying Jesus was a magician who had no relationship to heaven because He could not take care of Himself. Little did he know by so doing he was acknowledging the concept of the CHOSEN as the leader of civilizations cognition. The Jews that follow his reasoning do the same.
Give up on Nicea its been done to death, everybody that's interested knows everything about it, its boring and bullshit. Do you ask a pharmacist how to purchase a house. No that's ignorant Doctrine should be about what we know not what we surmise.
The controversy was about how Jesus made miracles, everyone at the conference were Bishops except for Constantine.
Most have it Arius was a spook used to register their unity, his presence would have been intolerable, where do you get this information?.
The conference stated Jesus was indeed Divine as opposed to Arius's assertion, the Trinity came about later on.
The Council of Chalcedon 415 .The confessions of Augustine of Hippo. That is where the debate is today. The cause of Creation.
Buddha I'll be dammed, amazing where can I reference that. I'm going to the library today, I am going to look at lost book of Enki, too bad I didn't hear about all this new material, there's always next month, God willing.
I have quite a lot of books on the subject in my own library, the most interesting being "The Christ Conspiracy, the greatest story ever sold" by author Acharya S.. The book is on sale from One Adventure Place P.O.Box 74, Kempton, Ill.60946
USA Email auphq@frontiernet.net
http://www.adventuresunlimitedpress.com
What I like about the book is that it is well cross-referenced. Of course like all books on the subject highly controversial. Another interesting book is "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" by Laurence Gardner.
In an article in the Toronto Star of May 16, 2004, titled "No Historical evidence of Jesus", the autor Tom Harpur, a theologian,states:
The would be historicizes are faced with a major problem. Outside the Gospels themselves- and even here there are serious difficulties- there is no evidence from the first century of any historical Jesus. There was such excitement recently when it was thought that an ossuary bearing and inscription about James "the brother of the Lord" was a genuine archeological find. Experts in Jerusalem later determined the inscription was fraudulent.
True, the Jewish historian, Flavius Josephus (37-100CE) has a couple of passages in which he seems to cite a historical Jesus but modern scholars and the more perspicacious of the early Fathers are unanimous that these are not authentic but later interpolations. Leidner notes there are 21 people with the name Jesus in the Loeb index to Josephus's two works and not of these is identified with Jesus of Nazareth.
Literalists will cite a brief mention of Christians in letters of Pliny the Younger to Emperor Trajan, a brief reference by Tacitus to Jesus being executed in the reign of Tiberius, and a possible reference to Christ (Chrestus) in Suetonius. But these few lines are from about 120 CE and thus close to 100 years after the supposed dating of the crucifixion, and not one is free from ambiguity . For a detailed discussion, see Doherty's book or the relevant passages in Alvin Boyd Kuhn' s "Who is this king of Glory"? To be continued
orion

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Continued
One of the best commentaries on the extraordinary silence of this early period regarding the "historicity" of the Gospels comes from Sir Edward Gibbon, of "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" .He wrote: " I was very surprised by the inattention of the Pagan philosophical world to these evidences which were presented by the hand of Omnipotence, not to their reason, but to their senses? During the age of Christ and his apostles...the blind saw, the dead were raised, the sick were healed, demons were expelled and the laws of nature were frequently suspended for the benefit of the Church. But the sages of Rome and Greece turned aside from the awful spectacle, and pursuing their ordinary occupations of life and study, appeared unconscious of an alterations in the moral or physical government of the world. Under the reign of Tiberius, the whole Earth, or at least a celebrated province of the , was involved in a preternatural darkness of three hours. Even this miraculous event which ought to have excited the wonder, the curiosity and the devotion of mankind, passed without notice in an age of science and history. It happened during the lifetime of Seneca and the Elder Pliny...Each of these philosophers...has recorded all the phenomena of Nature, earthquakes, comets, eclipses, which his indefatigable curiosity could collect. But both have omitted to mention the greatest phenomenon to which the mortal eye has been witness since the creation...
THE "HISTORICAL" EVIDENCE ISN'T THERE.

Albert Schweitzer wrote that Jesus "is a figure designed by rationalim, endowed with life by liberalism and clothed by modern theology in an historical garb."
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

`

"

Israeli jews are nasty evil creatures, but their evilness and wickedness is only the tip of the icrberg.

The Ethiopia women were still in transit camps in Ethiopia, where they were sometimes intimidated or threatened into taking the Depo-Provera shot, often being misled about why.

“They told us they are inoculations,” said one of the women interviewed.“They told us people who frequently give birth suffer. We took it every three months. We said we didn’t want to.”

By Katie Mcdonough and I quote:

"Israel has admitted that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth control injections, according to a report in Haaretz. An Israeli investigative journalist also found that a majority of the women given these shots say they were administered without their knowledge or consent".

"But Ethiopian Jews remain a marginalized group, often living in highly segregated communities. Because of this, many women’s and immigrant rights advocates believe that the 50 percent decline over the past 10 years in the birthrate of Israel’s Ethiopian community is the result of the Israeli government’s attempt to limit and restrict Ethiopian women’s fertility through forcible birth control injections".

An Israeli journalist also found that most of the women given the shots say they were coerced by Jews lies and Jews deceptive savagery

NOW,... I MUST ASK U ALL, IS THAT THE JEW JEWS RIGHT THING TO DO TOWARDS BLACK PEOPLR?
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

`

`

correction:

NOW,... I MUST ASK U ALL, IS THAT THE JEW JEWS RIGHTFUL THING TO DO TOWARDS BLACK WOMEN?

I myself find Israeli Terrorist Jews vile and disgusting looking critters, that must be brought to trial for their evil lives and wickedness ways.
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

madhurima wrote:
israel is not doing a good thing by taking the place forcibly..........
`

"

hello madhurima, and please don't think of israeli jews as human beings, because they are not! Think of jews as sub-human war crime dirty filth grubbing leeching parasite, without morals, who lack compassion, and who are void of any kind of righteousness. Think of sub human critters, the way i do!

....when i think of israel and their israeli jew jew occupiers, i think of a gigantic toilet bowl in the Middle east, filled with israeli jews, who are brown stained jewish waste matter, and i call these deformed creatures, smelly looking mutated hybrids, that are fly attracting pieces of rotting sh!t of toxic waste.

And then little ol' me is holding the bowl flusher and i'm looking into the Tribal Jews' dirty filthy sh!t-bowl and pull the flushing handle and watch the jew mutt faces rotate around and around and around the side rim of their gigantic brown stained sh!t bowl, then i watch these jews' drek faces go down to their spawned jewish rat hell hole of "Never again"...a crap hole in waiting for of the jews' disappearing abyss prophecy of being "no more".
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

`

"

Terrorist Jews in Palestine, who stole Palestinian farmers land have no rights to exist in the Middle east whatsoever.

These are creatures who have gotten away with endless mas murders, endless War War Crimes, endless evil on top of evils and their endless Holocaust. Israeli terrorist jews are nothing but convicted fugitives from justice.

And for anyone in the World who'd say that Jews in israel are good and have a right to exist, better think twice, before they open that troll hole they call a mouth.

Jews who are squatting their fat ugly terrorist arse down on Palestinians stolen land have nothing, " NO " rights whatsoever.

.... and u pro-jew trolls, who support jews terrorism better not state that terrorist war crime jew fugitives have rights in front of an International War Crime Tribunal,... that will be prosecuting Jews endless Crime against Humanity, because u trolls will be guilty along side these Terrorist Jews in their illegal Palestinians' Occupations and Crimes against Humanity, as co-Conspirators and falsehood Collaborators..

The people who stated that Jews have rights in Palestine are subverting Traitors to real Justice who are aiding and abetting Jew War Crimes and are complicit in jews' Holocaust and Jews' Crimes against Humanity! I think of Rachel Corrie when i think of the Monstrous Jews in Palestine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Vote Zornow 6,408
Slime Bags (May '12) 12 hr Busted 9
Ground Spraying for West Nile in Rocky Point Se... 12 hr Erin 1
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Tue Billy Troel 6
Gay Friendly Sayville? Tue Peter Cheeks 1
Review: Alan S Gross Plumbing & Htg (May '09) Aug 24 Dorothy Chartrand 5
Louis Volpe Aug 24 scammed out of money 1
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••