Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#100580 Jan 25, 2013
`

`

The Kosher label is a scam by Jews' shakedown artist and is the mark of the coming of the beast, dont buy it.

It's a small circle with a "k" or "u" inside the circle that's attached to the label of the product that you are buying

Boycott Tribal Jewry's Terrorist Occupation of Palestine.!
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#100581 Jan 25, 2013
Michael – The Economic Collapse Jan 22, 2013

What in the world is China up to? Over the past several years, the Chinese government and large Chinese corporations (which are often at least partially owned by the government) have been systematically buying up businesses, homes, farmland, real estate, infrastructure and natural resources all over America. In some cases, China appears to be attempting to purchase entire communities in one fell swoop. So why is this happening? Is this some form of “economic colonization” that is taking place? Some have speculated that China may be intending to establish “special economic zones” inside the United States modeled after the very successful Chinese city of Shenzhen. Back in the 1970s, Shenzhen was just a very small fishing village, but now it is a sprawling metropolis of over 14 million people. Initially, these “special economic zones” were only established within China, but now the Chinese government has been buying huge tracts of land in foreign countries such as Nigeria and establishing special economic zones in those nations. So could such a thing actually happen in America? Well, according to Dr. Jerome Corsi, a plan being pushed by the Chinese Central Bank would set up “development zones” in the United States that would allow China to “establish Chinese-owned businesses and bring in its citizens to the U.S. to work.” Under the plan, some of the $1.17 trillion that the U.S. owes China would be converted from debt to “equity”. As a result,“China would own U.S. businesses, U.S. infrastructure and U.S. high-value land, all with a U.S. government guarantee against loss.” Does all of this sound far-fetched? Well, it isn’t. In fact, the economic colonization of America is already far more advanced than most Americans would dare to imagine.
orion

Sudan

#100582 Jan 25, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Poor old NFL, who is so so so lonely that u are hallucinating and that ur psychosis of ur mindless delusions is/are getting the better of u.
Thinking i'm posting as all the Truth seekers on this site, makes u pretty fk-in crazy, now doesn't it, mofemme/?
That's why "we' love u so much, u've never failed "me" in your inane stupidity and in ur Tribal insanity as a Jaw-ess. And that's why "we" have officially named u our Historical Site's idiot and our uneducated posting 24/7 illiterate.
That's why i post u as "Guess Who" and u answer as if i'm everyone. I must say, u haven't let "me" down yet.
Now here's what i'd like for you to do for me stupid.... i'd like u to keep posting "me" as if i'm everyone else, so that we can laugh at u and the Jaws you represent in Palestine, called Terrorist jews jaws mutt beanie heads, who are Ghouls/.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sBlROow_TAwXX
Amen! If he was funny we could all laugh, but he is so pathetic that even old Sigmunt Freund would have problem in placing him.
orion

Sudan

#100583 Jan 25, 2013

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100584 Jan 25, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Good morning Petesake and you are right again about Jesus Christ.
Is Judaism a religion of death ?,..... and who would know better than a former decent Jewish man and lets all listen to Brother Nathanael answer that question for all of you, who are Truth seekers that are seeking the real reality of facts with Truths!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fGTp1Q162GwXX
Good Day Guess who!.... I'll see this .. he's an interesting dude this Nathanael character :))

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100585 Jan 25, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Day Gross whore!.... I'll see this .. he's an interesting dude this Nathanael character :))
They watch you and you know they do. How does it feel to be so scrutinised?

Location hidden

#100586 Jan 25, 2013
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

Wonderful words from Christ that echo through the universe daily!

And the truth of Zionism freemasonry and Jewry? Satanism!

Having suffered an horrendous and savage attack by Jews here I have first hand evidence of this evil in our midst. The 33 degree freemason MUST submit to Satan. It has not altered since Christ's day and his condemnation of the Synagogue of Satan .... entered by those who say they are Hebrews but are not ..... rather they are of the devil.

Obama, Cameron et al are signed up members of this occultist and savage and satanic brotherhood.
Klink

Plattsburg, MO

#100587 Jan 25, 2013
Petesake wrote:
And the truth of Zionism freemasonry and Jewry? Satanism!

Completely unrelated.

Freemasonry is based on the Vatican's Knights Templar.
Klink

Plattsburg, MO

#100588 Jan 25, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
The Kosher label is a scam by Jews' shakedown artist and is the mark of the coming of the beast, dont buy it.
It's a small circle with a "k" or "u" inside the circle that's attached to the label of the product that you are buying v=RLDZhSVuCgc

is rubbish

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_tax_%28an...

The fascist corporations putting toxic & even GMO junk in the food are the papal knights and Freemasons. The same run the entire healthcare / hospital system. They have failed to cure cancer or even the common cold.
Klink

Plattsburg, MO

#100589 Jan 25, 2013
>'A movement started by a fed up fruit vendor in Tunisia now becomes the poster boy for a "Zionist plot?"'
-no it was a Muslim Brotherhood plot like the rest of the 2011 Muslim Brotherhood revolutions -- your masonic cult.

Location hidden

#100590 Jan 25, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely unrelated.
Freemasonry is based on the Vatican's Knights Templar.
You're mind is slammed shut ... hence the Klink! sound? Well even the most uninitiated are aware that freemasonry engages with all 'religions' and 'cults' and catholics are included there. Arch satanist Tony Blair appointed the outgoing Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan (snake-voice) Williams so it shows that Satan has even entered the church. Don't start me on the Pope. But they (freemasons) all are submitting to Satan in one way or other. That is the common denominator ... the great architect of the universe for these devils is Satan. If you had a coin and one side read 'Jewry' the other side would read 'Freemasonry'.. they're most certainly both sides of the same coin.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100591 Jan 25, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
What created the poster boy Satanyahoo? A 'right wing' Zionist element in the USA and her sister state the terrorist Israel which wants to destroy any semblance of Arabian hegemony in the region and ultimately (and foolishly) attack Iran when the Syrian state becomes weak enough. We know how propaganda tells another 'arab spring' story (and we see the results of the 'freedom loving USA' in Libya quite clearly) but the truth is hidden from most people ... the truth of the desire of the Zionist to control the worlds' resources in the ME region with the help of the USA (which as we also know is comprehensively under Zionist influence). It actually looks like the Protocols of the Zionists Elders are well in motion in the ME.
You do realise the Protocols are proven to be forgeries? Of course you don't. You're much much happier lving in la-la land.

Location hidden

#100592 Jan 25, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realise the Protocols are proven to be forgeries? Of course you don't. You're much much happier lving in la-la land.
You need a new sombrero bozo. The sun is melting what tiny brain you possess. Who forged this 'forgery?' Who indeed would be bothered? You Zionists don't any helpers you create the hatred all by yourselves.

Location hidden

#100593 Jan 25, 2013
don't need
Klink

Plattsburg, MO

#100594 Jan 25, 2013
Petesake wrote:
Well even the most uninitiated are aware that freemasonry engages with all 'religions' and 'cults' and catholics are included there. Arch satanist Tony Blair appointed the outgoing Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan (snake-voice) Williams so it shows that Satan has even entered the church. Don't start me on the Pope. But they (freemasons) all are submitting to Satan in one way or other. That is the common denominator ... the great architect of the universe for these devils is Satan. If you had a coin and one side read 'Jewry' the other side would read 'Freemasonry'.. they're most certainly both sides of the same coin.

Funny that. Blair was a Freemason Templar crusading papal knight married to a Roman Catholic who then converted to Catholic upon leaving office as papal knights often do.

The Templars or FM allow all religions in then to serve as knights for the Vatican's empire. The Templars have always been accused & exposed as gnostics or satanists. Rome is not a Christian place anyway, so not much difference. It's all universalism.

However this "Jewry and masons" being the same is not so. Some Jews join FM but it was not founded by them rather the Jesuits and Templars, or upon that gnostic templarism. So yes there are Jews there, but also George Bush, Clintons, Henry ford and the Rockefellers, but also the Muslim Brotherhood. All working in concert not for world Jewry rather the Vatican's NWO as declared on the back of the US dollar founded in 1776 to replace the old order-holy roman empire.

According to my research the same wrote the Protocols.

http://protocolshistory.blogspot.com

Location hidden

#100595 Jan 25, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that. Blair was a Freemason Templar crusading papal knight married to a Roman Catholic who then converted to Catholic upon leaving office as papal knights often do.
The Templars or FM allow all religions in then to serve as knights for the Vatican's empire. The Templars have always been accused & exposed as gnostics or satanists. Rome is not a Christian place anyway, so not much difference. It's all universalism.
However this "Jewry and masons" being the same is not so. Some Jews join FM but it was not founded by them rather the Jesuits and Templars, or upon that gnostic templarism. So yes there are Jews there, but also George Bush, Clintons, Henry ford and the Rockefellers, but also the Muslim Brotherhood. All working in concert not for world Jewry rather the Vatican's NWO as declared on the back of the US dollar founded in 1776 to replace the old order-holy roman empire.
According to my research the same wrote the Protocols.
http://protocolshistory.blogspot.com
I can believe the Freemason Templar and the fact that the vatican is a centre for the occult but Jews are also central to freemasonry and have been for a long long time. The 'synagogue of satan' as referred to by Christ himself is (modern) code for Freemasonry and Devil Worship: "ye are of your father, the Devil." (Christ)
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100596 Jan 25, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a new sombrero bozo. The sun is melting what tiny brain you possess. Who forged this 'forgery?' Who indeed would be bothered? You Zionists don't any helpers you create the hatred all by yourselves.
This looks simple enough to be able to explain to your unsophisticated mind:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocols_of_the...
Rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#100597 Jan 25, 2013
A strong resurgence of the opposition to the Satanic Brotherhood is underway in Egypt today, doesn't matter what's causing it (Mubarak and his associates getting a retrial)the plain simple fact is their rank and file (brotherhood)is apparently made up of passive followers and not people inspired by a vision. Probably why they were noticeably absent from the demonstrations that got them released from prison.

Location hidden

#100599 Jan 26, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
This looks simple enough to be able to explain to your unsophisticated mind:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocols_of_the...
New hat yet dumbo?
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#100600 Jan 26, 2013
`

`

`

`

No Israeli killed in West Bank terror attack in 2012/......

.....that's not good news

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How cold is it 5 hr ExLIer 2
Islip Tax Hike Thu EJP 1
Adopting older kids: heavenly (Dec '06) Wed edlacinski 4
in Port Jefferson, plan is to add GPS to public... Nov 18 Caring Tax Payer 1
Port Jefferson hopes to close deal to buy harbo... Nov 18 Caring Tax Payer 1
Police: Medford Teens Charged in Attempted Arme... Nov 18 patchogue life 1
the old kfc on montauk highway Nov 16 Banina 2

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match