Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
88,821 - 88,840 of 117,975 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#100024 Dec 31, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
She uses multiple aliases in a lame attempt to convey a group of like-minded racists. She's an illiterate pathetic fool.
your stupidity has no boundary, does it?

Do you have any pride left? What a poor lost ignorant and reclusive soul you really are. Go get help, imbecile!
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#100025 Dec 31, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your interest in me, but I am OK, marginally surviving, doing better since I adopted a "historically free" understanding. However friend, I do have a past that I'm proud of, I have been for 44 years a Stalinist. I hope I haven't ruptured our budding friendship.
There is still interesting things to mention.
We used to employ them you know, before Trotsky betrayed us,and after but they were in, at the very beginning. They would do the gloving,(dipping the hands in the hot oil), they were the Cheka.
That's why I'm historically free, I don't tell anyone except in strict confidence.
I was hijacked by idealism and became a Muslim, I noticed today, the Egypt and Russian foreign ministers are hitting it off, just like we were. Like Rasputin said nobody knows what's going to happen to us in the morning.
Hello Rtloder, and how's our Stalinist doing today?

We're guessing your family are survivors from the Bolshevik Jewish Revolution and your family must have been a Marxist to survive.

After all, isn't Stalinist jew Trotsky and jew Karl Marx Ideology
directly responsible for killing millions on top of millions of non-jews and Gentiles and blaming the German people for the jew's Holocaust in Russia, from 1917 to 1945?

Nobody can deny that Jews in their Karl Marx Revolution created a Supreme Holocaust and to this very day have gotten away with a Supreme real Holocaust of exterminating 100 millions non-jew human beings.

What jews do on this site is ignore the real Truth and facts and attack us for our Righteousness and Truthfulness, calling us names like jew haters, which we are not.

We love decent jews and hate evilness from all who posses it. And israeli jews posses this evilness from birth and should be on trial for their endless war crimes against humanity.

And Stalinist is the bureaucratic, authoritarian exercise of state power and mechanistic application of Marxist-Leninist principles associated with Stalin, are we correct?

Lots of Jews are Marxist and believed in Karl Marx's book, Communist Manifesto.

Stalin-ism is a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator and is not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition to his reign.

If u look at the Terrorist jews who are occupying Palestinian farmers Native land that jews stole by terrorism, u'd find Marxism at work.

Palestine is being run by Jew's Tyranny and maintained by Jew's Terrorism. Israeli jews maintains control over the meek helpless indigenous Palestinian human beings by absolutism, despotism, authoritarianism, czarism and by mass-murders that are really Extermination, and Genocidal Massacres/.

Israeli jews rule illegally by their rogue regime that represents total control over the Palestinian and maintains repressive control over the people by means of idf police and especially their secret police, called the Mossad.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100026 Dec 31, 2012
Northern BLight wrote:
<quoted text>
`
What a foolish pathetic illiterate bigot u really are!
your redundant posting are boring and infantile. Go get an education, you're posting like a disturbed mentally challenged child.
I can see that basic grammar and the ability to clearly express yourself are still missing to you, whiskey faced hag. Take comfort in the fact that over the next year, you'll remain as dull and bitter as you always were.
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#100027 Dec 31, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that basic grammar and the ability to clearly express yourself are still missing to you, whiskey faced hag. Take comfort in the fact that over the next year, you'll remain as dull and bitter as you always were.
`

`

Go get help, because you're making no sense whatsoever. Go commit yourself A/S/A/P!

NFL is a perfect example how lowly mutated hybrid are spawned from drek.

USA

#100028 Dec 31, 2012
Northern BLight wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Go get help, because you're making no sense whatsoever. Go commit yourself A/S/A/P!
NFL is a perfect example how lowly mutated hybrid are spawned from drek.
Since you're predictably so vitriolic and slow, maybe you could save time and energy by answering each post with 'duh', old harpy.

Just a suggestion.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100029 Dec 31, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Since you're predictably so vitriolic and slow, maybe you could save time and energy by answering each post with 'duh', old harpy.
Just a suggestion.
`

`

`

`

you are a lowly bitter bigoted illiterate recluse, that has no life.

Don't you realize whatever and whenever you've posted Pt. Jefferson IP, it is welcomed by us!

It shows what Israeli Jews have as their pathetic idiotic defenders and what hate-filled idiots u and your kind really are.

You and Henry should get married, because you both are excrement from Israeli Jewish terrorist pig's pens and total illiterates of the real Truths and real righteousness.

And you two have are israeli jews tools and fools. whose only education is in Jew's terrorism school of Giyus.org/..where both u and Henry promote israeli terrorism by/with lies and Jew's deceptive untruthful propaganda.

Please do my bidding and post me and the Pt. Jefferson Truth seekers again.

Your assumption that we are all one,is very flattering, but that just shows what an a-hole you crippled mindless parents spawned.

You are our sideline stupid injurious gluttonous toy and we want you right here posting us,... as we have willed u to do.

We'll tell u why we wanted u to post us 7/24 real soon and u being an uneducated old fleabagm will be shocked and mad, when we tell u!

Now do our bidding and answer our posting with your childish boring redundant Zion retorts.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100030 Dec 31, 2012
`

`

Who stated the following:

The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their Houses, and Farms, are to be pillaged and destroyed, and they consigned to a State of Wretchedness from which no human efforts will probably deliver them. The fate of unborn Millions will now depend, under God, on the Courage and Conduct of this army"

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#100031 Dec 31, 2012
@ "Guess Who & Northern Light"

Well done,Couldn't have said it better myself and Totally Totally Totally AGREE WITH YOU.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

#100032 Dec 31, 2012
`

55^

What Zionism Jews are doing in Israel with our Zionist' backing, can and will be done here to us, in USA!

What Zionism Jews are doing in England, can and will be done here in the USA.

Be alert and fight against Israeli Jews tyranny in Israel, because you'll reap what you've sown for your submissive silence.

Be the voices for the repressed Palestinians and draw a line in the sand for Truth against Israeli Terrorism and Jew's War Crime Atrocities.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

#100033 Dec 31, 2012
The Bengal Tiger wrote:
@ "Guess Who & Northern Light"
Well done,Couldn't have said it better myself and Totally Totally Totally AGREE WITH YOU.
`

`

This site thank Truth seekers like yourself for their support. And so do the poor victims of Israeli Jew Terrorism and Supreme Holocaust, thank you.

Find the real unrevised Truths about Israeli Jews evil agendas and post it here.

Peace and Happiness forever to u and your love ones Tiger, and for the tremulous 2013 year to come!

USA

#100034 Dec 31, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`

We'll tell u why we wanted u to post us 7/24 real soon and u being an uneducated old fleabagm will be shocked and mad, when we tell u!
Now do our bidding and answer our posting with your childish boring redundant Zion retorts.
Nice rant, old witch. If you ever need help with your profound spelling and composition deficiencies, don't ask me, OK? Have fun at the Klan meeting!
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#100035 Dec 31, 2012
Russia has reportedly sent a warship carrying a marines unit to Syria’s Mediterranean port of Tartus, where Moscow has a naval base.
Citing military sources, Russian media reported on Sunday that the Novocherkassk landing ship left the port of Novorossiisk in the Black Sea and is due to arrive at Tartus in the early days of January.

Two other warships, the Azov and Nikolai Filchenkov, have also reportedly been dispatched to Syria from Russian naval bases since Friday.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

#100036 Dec 31, 2012
`

`~

Let see if Mossad will fk with Russian Christian Putin. I think Russia is ready to rock and roll on Israelis jew terrorist heads, with jews false flags and jews covert operations in Syria. Israel was told not to fk with Russia interest in Sthat area. Iran is bracing itself for all out War with Israeli jews and we all know the outcome of what that will be.

This time there is no standing down from Israel's abrasiveness and aggressiveness. This adds a different dimension to our US plan, where Obama stand tall in covert but "not" outwardly backing Israel's nut-job disloyal shameful and shameless Netanyahu.

This is all coming down before Israeli Jews farce election happens. Just in case, Netanyahu is not elected, he wants to plan the election to coincide with his re-election date..

I'm telling y'all that USA better stand down and let Israel reap what it has sown. This time it's going to be no giving up or stopping to let Israeli Jews recuperated and wiggle its way off the hook.

Israeli "converts" terrorist Jews had every opportunity to seek peace and the only reason it failed was because these evil Israeli bostards wanted it to fail/.

We think that there should not be any mercy shown to these evil hate filled Israeli Terrorist Jew monsters and as far as negotiating with these War Crime Liars and Thuggish Thieves, that too is a voided issue with us.

Our motto would be to these grubbing leeching maniacal parasites, you either leave Palestine or suffer your ending consequences of Judgement Day!

This is great for the characters of Obama, who will now distance USA from Netanyahu, whose dissed Obama in this pasted November election, by telling Americans to vote for the nut~bag Romney!
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#100037 Dec 31, 2012
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
`
`~
Let see if Mossad will fk with Russian Christian Putin. I think Russia is ready to rock and roll on Israelis jew terrorist heads, with jews false flags and jews covert operations in Syria. Israel was told not to fk with Russia interest in Sthat area. Iran is bracing itself for all out War with Israeli jews and we all know the outcome of what that will be.
This time there is no standing down from Israel's abrasiveness and aggressiveness. This adds a different dimension to our US plan, where Obama stand tall in covert but "not" outwardly backing Israel's nut-job disloyal shameful and shameless Netanyahu.
This is all coming down before Israeli Jews farce election happens. Just in case, Netanyahu is not elected, he wants to plan the election to coincide with his re-election date..
I'm telling y'all that USA better stand down and let Israel reap what it has sown. This time it's going to be no giving up or stopping to let Israeli Jews recuperated and wiggle its way off the hook.
Israeli "converts" terrorist Jews had every opportunity to seek peace and the only reason it failed was because these evil Israeli bostards wanted it to fail/.
We think that there should not be any mercy shown to these evil hate filled Israeli Terrorist Jew monsters and as far as negotiating with these War Crime Liars and Thuggish Thieves, that too is a voided issue with us.
Our motto would be to these grubbing leeching maniacal parasites, you either leave Palestine or suffer your ending consequences of Judgement Day!
This is great for the characters of Obama, who will now distance USA from Netanyahu, whose dissed Obama in this pasted November election, by telling Americans to vote for the nut~bag Romney!
USA better do stand down?? ha ha ha , this is all planned out and if you think its not which you probably do guess again,everything is going like it is supposed to,you are very good at insulting others so why do you think anyone will listen to what you have to say??? really, you must be a very angry person.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

#100038 Dec 31, 2012
super grover wrote:
<quoted text>USA better do stand down??

`

`

ha ha ha , this is all planned out and if you think its not which you probably do guess again,everything is going like it is supposed to,you are very good at insulting others so why do you think anyone will listen to what you have to say??? really, you must be a very angry person.
`

`

Please do us a favor, we don't like u and we never will, especially after u've threatened one of us, with the Israel's death squad..

U have a little diseased chicken's brain and our postings about Israeli Terrorism was not direct to a mindless J Occultist like u.

......but since u chosen to engage us again, this is what we have to say to u and your kind:

U are pathetically incredibly a very stupid wicked creature, that's a cyber terrorist for Israeli Jew's Supreme Holocaust Program.

U are a spawned Liar, whose pea brain was circumcised.

U r a evil mindless twerp, that's subverting the Truth about israeli jews Terrorism, and Israel's Supreme War Crimes.

Israel is guilty of Genocide, Ethnic cleansing, Extermination program, kidnapping, Crime against Humanity.

Israel is also guilty of ghoulish selling of young freshly killed Palestinian' body parts, along with Jew's tortured chambers, that has been documented just how heinous and horrendous Israeli Jew's molestation of young Palestinian children, that really exist, in their torture chamber of evil freakishness, where Palestinian children welcome death..

Now one can understand why Palestinians have martys!

Now "stupid grover", we want u to listen up very closely! U must stop harassing us, stop staking us, stop threatening us and stop slandering us and our good name and reputation.

It's time for u to move on mutt-face, and don't lets us see u posting your hate crimes and threats again on this Historical Truth seekers site.

Hope the New Year bring Justice for the Native Palestinian people who have been in a Supreme Holocaust Occupation for 65 plus years, by Terrorist Jews, calling themselves Israelis.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#100039 Dec 31, 2012
Northern Light wrote:
<quoted text>
We're guessing your family are survivors from the Bolshevik Jewish Revolution and your family must have been a Marxist to survive.
directly responsible for killing millions on top of millions of non-jews and Gentiles and blaming the German people for the jew's Holocaust in Russia, from 1917 to 1945?
Nobody can deny that Jews in their Karl Marx Revolution created a Supreme Holocaust and to this very day have gotten away with a Supreme real Holocaust of exterminating 100 millions non-jew human beings.
What jews do on this site is ignore the real Truth and facts and attack us for our Righteousness and Truthfulness, calling us names like jew haters, which we are not.
We love decent jews and hate evilness from all who posses it. And israeli jews posses this evilness from birth and should be on trial for their endless war crimes against humanity.
And Stalinist is the bureaucratic, authoritarian exercise of state power and mechanistic application of Marxist-Leninist principles associated with Stalin, are we correct?
Stalin-ism is a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator and is not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition to his reign.
If u look at the Terrorist jews who are occupying Palestinian farmers Native land that jews stole by terrorism, u'd find Marxism at work.
Palestine is being run by Jew's Tyranny and maintained by Jew's Terrorism. Israeli jews maintains control over the meek helpless indigenous Palestinian human beings by absolutism, despotism, authoritarianism, czarism and by mass-murders that are really Extermination, and Genocidal Massacres/.
Israeli jews rule illegally by their rogue regime that represents total control over the Palestinian and maintains repressive control over the people by means of idf police and especially their secret police, called the Mossad.
Northern light you are truly a star, but I not so bright on talking about Soviet history, I
demand to be recognized as devotee of Stalin because of my fallen comrades. But I got Syrian war to fight now. Communism is not on anyone's agenda, we progressive thinkers are trying to salvage what possibility provides, after being ravished by a union between Christian and Jew that only became evident with the Cold War.
What brought it about can only be considered on a superficial level, and that is not my cup of tea.
Marxism at work, Czechoslovakia helped them a bit at the start due to affinity through the war, they hardly needed that help it was a ready made state prefabricated and erected on site by Britain. The agricultural collectives, I take it you mean, were promoted as a communist ideal but never by Communists, we would often have Zionists infiltrating our movements always they were turned away.
Cruelty as the consequence of a lawless state is appalling, so is starvation resulting from anarchy. Israel should immediately
formulate a written constitution, it cannot be the only State with no constitution which is not the subject of a Monarch. What is Israel saying?, how can they be a unique legal entity. Its absurd and shows an audacity tolerated by a world without vision.
With 9billion approaching that vision won't last, their situation is untenable. This is the eye of the storm soon it will pass, the world will be unrecognizable. 17million Jews in a confined location holding the world up to random is a joke. Israel needs to make
relationships in the region. Not only that, but now, after expelling the negroes they're
off-side with all of Africa, what future are they expecting, do they really believe they are the perception of their conception.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#100040 Dec 31, 2012
Northern Light wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be delusional but I can not pretend what relevance has become, the Jews are a sorry disposition, is it sport that they see in the continual infringement of ordinary development. Why is common practise out of bounds, is it they harbour a view that they shouldn't, which is it to be a cascade of nightmare for ever,! why would that benefit the tranquility of sleep?.
Wanton callous cold blooded heartless individuals conspiring with the Devil to formulate deception unrivaled careering head long into assassination openly proud of its achievement, Israel is this you?.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#100041 Dec 31, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
RELUCTANTLY EDITED FOR SPACE
Yes, they're a pathetic lot.

I spend most of my time creating and requesting petitions, writing to a more influential audience (Foreign Embassies, Policy makers, Media outlets etc.

That's exactly what these lowly "Liars for Hire" DON'T want you to do. They're Paid to WASTE......YOUR.......TIME in circular insulting bouts, instead.

I do write here to share Facts and the fruits of my Research so that others can use it to persuade REAL people.
There are over 75,000 Paid, Scripted, Full Time Hasbarats with Megaphone software that get paid to spam & insult and NOT debate ALL....DAY.....LONG!

AND, Yes, I can't resist Flushing these "Shills for Shekels" either....it's just TOO easy!

Ever wonder why those "Judge It" results look a little fishy:

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

PRESTO! NO THINKING NEEDED!

THEZSE are just some of the FACTS I run across that PROVE the Criminal depravity of the Zionist State.

“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e...

EXCERPT “It is called Spot and Shoot. Operators sit in front of a TV monitor from which they can control the action with a PlayStation-style joystick. The aim: to kill." CONTINUED

ONLY a Zionist would call a Kid Killing handle a "JOY stick....Sick Bastards!

KID KILLING FOR ADVERTISING WHILE IN A/C COMFORT IS:

“NEW COMBAT ROBOTS READY FOR GAZA GROUND OFFENSIVE”
http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/71983
EXCERPT"As part of its preparations for an upcoming ground invasion of the Gaza Strip, the Israeli army is planning to use in combat for the first time ever an unmanned ground vehicle, their new death-gadget....
The materialization of Israel’s ground offensive against Gaza will also serve IAI and Elbit Systems to operationally exhibit their new death-gadget,"CONTINUED,

One of the Key Sales Pitches for Holy-Co$t Hucksters is "systematic & automated nature" of the Exterminations.

The behavior of Zionist Butchers, alone, is enough to hobble all that holy-Co$t Hooey when SOME troublesome, honest scholar uncovers the Red Cross PROOF that confirms it.
----

Now, Back on-Topic

THIS contains just some of an excellent article by my friend Greg F.

“Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths”
http://www.gregfelton.com/media/2009_09_30.ht...

EXCERPT "They are known by the language they use:

depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “hasbarats,” zionist trolls who infect the Internet with hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda.

The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.

If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.

That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims.

They're like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.” CONTINUED

You'll enjoy THIS too:

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...
----
AND Finally:

“Diary of an Israeli Shill”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/12/diary...

Enjoy Hasbrat Flushing

Gray
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#100042 Dec 31, 2012
HERE'S TO A HAPPY, HASBARAT-FREE, NON-ZIONIST NEW YEAR!!!

Can ANYTHING Good come from that Bloodthirsty, Ultra-Nationalist, Expansionist, Master/Chosen Race Hate Cult:

"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...

EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.

The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel. Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.

This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.

The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED

Just 3 years after that Holy-Co$t and they're holocosting Someone else....Far, Far Away from Khazaria, Russia, England, Brooklyn etc etc

“They used to enter houses and kill women and children indiscriminately”: Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010... “they-used-to-enter-houses-and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

"A chilling account of the massacre is given by a Red Cross doctor (Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, who arrived at the village on the second day and saw himself – the mopping up – as one of the terrorists put it to him.

He says that the “mopping up” had been done with machine guns, then grenades and finished off with knives.

Women’s bellies were cut open and babies were butchered in the hands of their helpless mothers.

Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood.

Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive.

52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and they were slain and their heads cut off.

Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated. About 60 other women and girls were also killed and their bodies mutilated.

British interrogating officer, Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, confirmed that:

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women who often break down many times whilst the statement is being recorded.

There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews.

Many young schoolgirls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested.

One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two.

Many infants were also butchered and killed.

I also saw one old woman … who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts.

Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers and parts of some of the women’s ears were severed in order to remove earrings.”

Even decent, innocent Jews aren't safe from the Zionist Monster

“When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere, Henry Montor the leader of the United Jewish Appeal explained that they could not be allowed to sail the Holy Land because “Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).

“On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.”

Heres' to a Zionist-Free 2013!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#100043 Jan 1, 2013
Gray wrote:
HERE'S TO A HAPPY, HASBARAT-FREE, NON-ZIONIST NEW YEAR!!!
Can ANYTHING Good come from that Bloodthirsty, Ultra-Nationalist, Expansionist, Master/Chosen Race Hate Cult:
"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded... -

Heres' to a Zionist-Free 2013!!!
“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...

“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e ...

“NEW COMBAT ROBOTS READY FOR GAZA GROUND OFFENSIVE”
http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/71983

“Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths”
http://www.gregfelton.com/media/2009_09_30.ht ...

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...

“Diary of an Israeli Shill”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/12/diary ...

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010 ...“they-used-to-enter-houses- and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

AGREED and thank you Gary for all these links it was very informative,educational and a good read particularly this link-:

"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded... -

Happy New Year to you!

nice to know there is people like you are about who are exposing the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Ilopango Restaurant 8 hr james 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 13 hr Lol 16,781
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Thu Jayar 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Slime Bags (May '12) Wed Busted 9
Ground Spraying for West Nile in Rocky Point Se... Wed Erin 1
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 26 Billy Troel 6
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••