Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121917 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

tom deely u

United States

#99846 Dec 20, 2012
U are controlled by israel and the dots machine..The Jewish people controls hollywood us. Govt everything .either all ur education and I didn't.say u were dumb but. U have to c the forest from three trees.have u ever heard the phrase if u can't beat em join them well let's just say the phrase fits. The irish Jew sign man.I know which side my bread is buttered on sir.
tom deely u

United States

#99847 Dec 20, 2012
Listen all u mel gibson followers.stop the hate.stop blaming jews for all the worlds problems.a synonym for a jew would modt deffinitely be 'survivor" trd thr iridh are with u . happy chanuka beautieful people of israel 1313@$$$...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99848 Dec 20, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
`
`
For anyone to deny Jews unrivaled History of endless terrorism and murders of non-Jewsggressors given the upper hand.
Non-jews were/are the victims of a vicious Cult of violent crazed sub-human creatures, called Jews.
So not only are you puking up your racist rubbish, you're also claiming to have attained an education, old witch?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99849 Dec 20, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

So not only are you puking up your racist rubbish, you're also claiming to have attained an education, old witch?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
`

`

`

Lacking in your intellectual prowess is showing up in your HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! quote/.

Sensitive to us calling you an illiterate and our new Site's Idiot, well that's the Truth and in your case the Truth will never set you free from your roundness and dumbness/.

USA

#99850 Dec 20, 2012
Gross ho wrote:
<quoted text>
`

Sensitive to us calling you an illiterate and our new Site's Idiot, well that's the Truth and in your case the Truth will never set you free from your roundness and dumbness/.
Another artfully crafted rant from the crone. Had any of your poorly spelled posts deleted lately, old woman?

Whatever happened to that other idiot,'Petesake'? You said you'd protect him, but he's obviously disappeared. Did you finally allow the Satanists to abduct him?
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99851 Dec 20, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Another artfully crafted rant from the crone. Had any of your poorly spelled posts deleted lately, old woman?
Whatever happened to that other idiot,'Petesake'? You said you'd protect him, but he's obviously disappeared. Did you finally allow the Satanists to abduct him?
`

`

Petesake is here, but you and your kind just don't see Petesake's righteous spirit of Truth and Love. You've been blinded by your own lowly uneducated mind, that's filled with biased hatred for the real Truths.

We enjoy watching you make a complete Jackass out of yourself,... with your deranged love for Terrorist Serial Killing Jews in Palestine.

USA

#99852 Dec 20, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Petesake is here, but you and your kind just don't see Petesake's righteous spirit of Truth and Love. You've been blinded by your own lowly uneducated mind, that's filled with biased hatred for the real Truths.
We enjoy watching you make a complete Jackass out of yourself,... with your deranged love for Terrorist Serial Killing Jews in Palestine.
That freak is here in spirit? I forgot how much into the spirits you are, old whiskey face.
tom deely u

United States

#99854 Dec 20, 2012
listen zilch whenever you address trd u r going to do so inb a respectful matter see@$ms.if i allowed people to speak to me that way i would have been driving a truck a long time ago@@! now shut your mouth and know your roll bigot boy.(the town of islip irish jew all day. trd i.r.a. 1313ms.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#99855 Dec 21, 2012
Israel is to blame....They are the guilty party.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#99856 Dec 21, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That freak is here in spirit? I forgot how much into the spirits you are, old whiskey face.
says you the juboy troll...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TG7CBME...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
From your profile....
I Believe In:
"G-D is in the details" Mies van der Rohe"
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/annflfan
Jews are the only people who spell God as G-D
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99857 Dec 21, 2012
`

`

`

How much hate and evil are we American citizen going to put up with/by Israeli Terrorist Jews?

The US of America better get its act together when turning a blind eye to Israeli Jews endless Supreme Terrorizing War Crimes.

We're righteous Free Thinking Americans that have pledged our allegiance to the one True Almighty God of Love and Holy Righteousness.

And by anyone supporting israeli Terrorism in Palestine, they are violating International Laws, which is "not" what our Constitution stands for, nor is it what our founding father stated and wrote: "One Nation under God with Liberties, Justice and Freedoms for all!

Why would we be the only Nation to support Netanyahu, a convicted War Crime Criminal in absentia and his settlement building in Palestine, over and over again?

Where's our Constitution under God?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99858 Dec 21, 2012
Give me all your money, experience economic hardship, fight all my wars on my behalf, protect me like you would protect your own child, feed my false Jewish inhabitants, cloth them, educate them then when hatred for you has grown uncontrolable and you are thrown into war with the whole world I will severe ties with you and attempt to sponge off the next super power. I feel no loyalty to you, you were born to serve me. Goyim were born to kneel and worship at my feet, defend and nurture me.
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#99859 Dec 21, 2012
Rambone wrote:
Give me all your money, experience economic hardship, fight all my wars on my behalf, protect me like you would protect your own child, feed my false Jewish inhabitants, cloth them, educate them then when hatred for you has grown uncontrolable and you are thrown into war with the whole world I will severe ties with you and attempt to sponge off the next super power. I feel no loyalty to you, you were born to serve me. Goyim were born to kneel and worship at my feet, defend and nurture me.
Traitor,
The pharmacy called. Your meds are ready. Hurry, before they close!
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99860 Dec 21, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Traitor,
The pharmacy called. Your meds are ready. Hurry, before they close!
`

`

listen to u, a perfidious jew to our America's Constitution, calling a Truth seeker on this Historical site,.... a convicted Jew Jew Jonathan Pollack.

USA

#99861 Dec 21, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
listen to u, a perfidious jew to our America's Constitution, calling a Truth seeker on this Historical site,.... a convicted Jew Jew Jonathan Pollack.
How eloquent, old hag. Did you find that pearl of wisdom on this 'historical site', whiskey face?
tom deely33053 u

United States

#99862 Dec 22, 2012
Where are all my coments.l will simply go st. Elsewhere I don't write these vlivem for u to confiscate.goodbye
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99863 Dec 22, 2012
....go South Africa go.......

South Africa’s ruling party, the African National Congress, voted to make boycotts, divestment and sanctions of Israel part of its official policy.

In a resolution passed Thursday night, at the tail end of its conference this week, the ANC proclaimed it was “unapologetic in its view that the Palestinians are the victims and the oppressed in the conflict with Israel.” The conference called on “all South Africans to support the programs and campaigns of the Palestinian civil society which seek to put pressure on Israel to engage with the Palestinian people to reach a just solution.”

In a second resolution on protests in Israel focused on illegal African immigrants, the ANC said it “abhors the recent Israeli state-sponsored xenophobic attacks and deportation of Africans and requests that this matter should be escalated to the African Union.”

The ANC said it would set up a steering committee to implement the resolutions.
sign of the times

Richmond, KY

#99864 Dec 22, 2012
Rambone wrote:
....go South Africa go.......
South Africa’s ruling party, the African National Congress, voted to make boycotts, divestment and sanctions of Israel part of its official policy.
In a resolution passed Thursday night, at the tail end of its conference this week, the ANC proclaimed it was “unapologetic in its view that the Palestinians are the victims and the oppressed in the conflict with Israel.” The conference called on “all South Africans to support the programs and campaigns of the Palestinian civil society which seek to put pressure on Israel to engage with the Palestinian people to reach a just solution.”
In a second resolution on protests in Israel focused on illegal African immigrants, the ANC said it “abhors the recent Israeli state-sponsored xenophobic attacks and deportation of Africans and requests that this matter should be escalated to the African Union.”
The ANC said it would set up a steering committee to implement the resolutions.

Israel is becoming increasingly isolated from the international community and this is a sign of what is to come for the illegal zionist state.
Rat Patrol exposes J rats

Smithtown, NY

#99866 Dec 22, 2012
`

`

We'd like to share a secret with u non-jews and the secret is this: jews are not to be ever ever trusted, they will lie to u over and over again, just like sociopaths do that have 'no' conscience or sense of guilt. Here's a good filthy lies that Jews shout out loud and it's this, Jews are the chosen people and u must believe in their lie of Tribal Jewry's Holocaust or be jailed in Europe!

Jews have tricked you goyims into believing jew were Semites, and the chosen people from the God of Abraham's covenant, which is again another Jew lie, so who are these little mutated hybrid mutt-faces with beanies, calling themselves God's chosen people.

Jews are from the Khazar tribes and are converts to a religious cult of Hate and Bigotry. The Khazars were driven across Russia by persecution and then across eastern Europe as they forged an arcane and romantic ideology of return to a homeland whose mythic name is called Jerusalem, that these "converts" have right too, both Biblical or otherwise. Israeli jews are diabolic untermenschen, who have no rights whatsoever in Palestine.

Without a means of protection or capacity to initiate attack, these remarkable sub-human creatures forged political instruments of destabilization and conceived the wonderfully clever idea of "let our goyin (non-jew) enemy destroy themselves, since we are powerless to jew's lying shenanigans of manipulating monies"..

Two political goals were lined up. One, the destruction of 'Christendom' through the technique of Jews' revolution in Russia in 1917 to 1945, where /when over 100 million non-jews were Exterminated by jew's Supreme Holocaust.. This was aimed at the removal of all kings and bishops from power in Europe. Two, the dismantling of the Islamic caliphate in Istanbul. Basically, by 1924 both goals had been achieved.

Today, the rabbi's son, Lenin, lies entombed in his pyramid of mass-murder madness of non-jews, which symbolically did controls the power system of the soviet-block,which is in Israel Red Army Memorial, but is now being run by Christian Putin, who the Jews want destroyed, because he poses a direct threat to Israel's War Crimes and Terrorism in Palestine..

USA

#99867 Dec 22, 2012
Rat Patrol exposes J rats wrote:
`
`
es a direct threat to Israel's War Crimes and Terrorism in Palestine..
You just stumbled in from the bar and all you're capable of doing is to copy/paste your nazi BS. Isn't that so, old lady?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northport V.A. Hospital 17 hr Jayar 1
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) Sat Deserted in the D... 1,817
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) May 20 robert potocki 110
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May 20 The executioner 15
dope (Feb '14) May 20 Faultofmine 9
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) May 19 Dr Obvious 176
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) May 16 R Baker 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holtsville Mortgages