Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99835 Dec 20, 2012
Rambone wrote:
Shitreali death squads did Sandy Hook killings.......
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/ ...
Your 'blame the Jews' mentality is pathetic. No wonder people laugh at you and your ilk.
bibleProphecy

AOL

#99836 Dec 20, 2012

ISRAEL -- POPE negotiate RE: MIDEAST PEACE

&fe ature=plcp

Nobody

Dallas, TX

#99837 Dec 20, 2012
When I was a kid, I couldn't understand why Eisenhower was so popular. Maybe this will explain why.

General Eisenhower Warned Us.
[
It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect:

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

This week, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet.. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, six million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests Who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while many in the world looked the other way!

Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

[
This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center

'NEVER HAPPENED',

Because it offends some Muslim???
tom deely u

United States

#99839 Dec 20, 2012
Listen 6 million Jews were killed and it was an atrocity period.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99840 Dec 20, 2012
tom deely u wrote:
`

`

Listen 6 million Jews were killed and it was an atrocity period.
`

`

........yo're posting comment is BS!~

USA

#99842 Dec 20, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
`
`
Post us about the 100 million Christians and non-Jews that the thuggish savaged Jews killed between 1917 and 1945 in Russia's Jew Revolution!
German's Gas Chambers, it's a Jew Lie for the brain dead to believe.
What would a semi-literate such as you know of history, old woman?
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99843 Dec 20, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

What would a semi-literate such as you know of history, old woman?
`

`

It's apparent to us that you are not knowledgeable about Tribal Jewry' Mass-murdering killing spree with impunity in Jew's Russia Revolution between 1917 and 1945.

That's because you are a lowly common POS from eggs and sperms from two freaky filthy imbecilic low-life dirt-bags. And it's very obvious to us that you NFL come from those sperms and eggs of uneducated idiot, which is reflected in your inane moronic posting comments.

Over millions upon millions of non-jews died at the vile and evil hands of these filthy Jewish Supreme War Crime Serial Killers in Russia and all you can do and say in your illiteracy posting, which i'll quote: " What would a semi-literate such as you know of history, old woman?"

Your intellect is shown by your past brilliant posting comments as as your lowly with repulsiveness and your ignorant is made very obviously clear!

USA

#99844 Dec 20, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
It's apparent to us that you are not knowledgeable about Tribal Jewry'
Your intellect is shown by your past brilliant posting comments as as your lowly with repulsiveness and your ignorant is made very obviously clear!
'our lowly with repulsiveness and our ignorant is made very obviously clear!'

Nice sentence. Did you pick that up from one of your Nazi websites, genius?

Your appalling ignorance of history is showing again, old crone.
tom deely u

United States

#99846 Dec 20, 2012
U are controlled by israel and the dots machine..The Jewish people controls hollywood us. Govt everything .either all ur education and I didn't.say u were dumb but. U have to c the forest from three trees.have u ever heard the phrase if u can't beat em join them well let's just say the phrase fits. The irish Jew sign man.I know which side my bread is buttered on sir.
tom deely u

United States

#99847 Dec 20, 2012
Listen all u mel gibson followers.stop the hate.stop blaming jews for all the worlds problems.a synonym for a jew would modt deffinitely be 'survivor" trd thr iridh are with u . happy chanuka beautieful people of israel 1313@$$$...

USA

#99848 Dec 20, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
`
`
For anyone to deny Jews unrivaled History of endless terrorism and murders of non-Jewsggressors given the upper hand.
Non-jews were/are the victims of a vicious Cult of violent crazed sub-human creatures, called Jews.
So not only are you puking up your racist rubbish, you're also claiming to have attained an education, old witch?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99849 Dec 20, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

So not only are you puking up your racist rubbish, you're also claiming to have attained an education, old witch?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
`

`

`

Lacking in your intellectual prowess is showing up in your HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! quote/.

Sensitive to us calling you an illiterate and our new Site's Idiot, well that's the Truth and in your case the Truth will never set you free from your roundness and dumbness/.

USA

#99850 Dec 20, 2012
Gross ho wrote:
<quoted text>
`

Sensitive to us calling you an illiterate and our new Site's Idiot, well that's the Truth and in your case the Truth will never set you free from your roundness and dumbness/.
Another artfully crafted rant from the crone. Had any of your poorly spelled posts deleted lately, old woman?

Whatever happened to that other idiot,'Petesake'? You said you'd protect him, but he's obviously disappeared. Did you finally allow the Satanists to abduct him?
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99851 Dec 20, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Another artfully crafted rant from the crone. Had any of your poorly spelled posts deleted lately, old woman?
Whatever happened to that other idiot,'Petesake'? You said you'd protect him, but he's obviously disappeared. Did you finally allow the Satanists to abduct him?
`

`

Petesake is here, but you and your kind just don't see Petesake's righteous spirit of Truth and Love. You've been blinded by your own lowly uneducated mind, that's filled with biased hatred for the real Truths.

We enjoy watching you make a complete Jackass out of yourself,... with your deranged love for Terrorist Serial Killing Jews in Palestine.

USA

#99852 Dec 20, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Petesake is here, but you and your kind just don't see Petesake's righteous spirit of Truth and Love. You've been blinded by your own lowly uneducated mind, that's filled with biased hatred for the real Truths.
We enjoy watching you make a complete Jackass out of yourself,... with your deranged love for Terrorist Serial Killing Jews in Palestine.
That freak is here in spirit? I forgot how much into the spirits you are, old whiskey face.
tom deely u

United States

#99854 Dec 20, 2012
listen zilch whenever you address trd u r going to do so inb a respectful matter see@$ms.if i allowed people to speak to me that way i would have been driving a truck a long time ago@@! now shut your mouth and know your roll bigot boy.(the town of islip irish jew all day. trd i.r.a. 1313ms.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#99855 Dec 21, 2012
Israel is to blame....They are the guilty party.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#99856 Dec 21, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That freak is here in spirit? I forgot how much into the spirits you are, old whiskey face.
says you the juboy troll...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TG7CBME...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
From your profile....
I Believe In:
"G-D is in the details" Mies van der Rohe"
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/annflfan
Jews are the only people who spell God as G-D
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99857 Dec 21, 2012
`

`

`

How much hate and evil are we American citizen going to put up with/by Israeli Terrorist Jews?

The US of America better get its act together when turning a blind eye to Israeli Jews endless Supreme Terrorizing War Crimes.

We're righteous Free Thinking Americans that have pledged our allegiance to the one True Almighty God of Love and Holy Righteousness.

And by anyone supporting israeli Terrorism in Palestine, they are violating International Laws, which is "not" what our Constitution stands for, nor is it what our founding father stated and wrote: "One Nation under God with Liberties, Justice and Freedoms for all!

Why would we be the only Nation to support Netanyahu, a convicted War Crime Criminal in absentia and his settlement building in Palestine, over and over again?

Where's our Constitution under God?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99858 Dec 21, 2012
Give me all your money, experience economic hardship, fight all my wars on my behalf, protect me like you would protect your own child, feed my false Jewish inhabitants, cloth them, educate them then when hatred for you has grown uncontrolable and you are thrown into war with the whole world I will severe ties with you and attempt to sponge off the next super power. I feel no loyalty to you, you were born to serve me. Goyim were born to kneel and worship at my feet, defend and nurture me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Steffan. Seibert Mon Amg 1
Mastic Beach Village Board to consider waterfro... Jan 26 hodoo 54
vincenzo scarpetta uk . greek elections Jan 26 Cantor 1
The National Bank of Lake Ronkonkoma (Dec '09) Jan 25 Kathleen Manning 10
Suffolk County to install monitoring wells at d... Jan 25 real experts apply 8
Sound Beach Man Busted for Heroin & Narcotics Jan 25 msxis 1
Roberto Clemente Park cleanup plan sent back to... Jan 24 islip elected off... 5

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:24AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty