Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99822 Dec 19, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
`
`
We're hoping that the Syrian people who love Assad wins. This means Israel's terrorist jews downfall and Christians would be able to live in peace once again in Syria. To trust the Judgement of Zionists in Washington would mean al qaeda would win Syria and Christians would be annihilated.
`
http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2012/12/18/28...
You're supporting the regime of a president who is currently waging war against the people of the nation he governs? Classy. You must be a very democratic person!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99823 Dec 19, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

You're supporting the regime of a president who is currently waging war against the people of the nation he governs? Classy. You must be a very democratic person!
`

`

A lousy evilly vile ignorant bigot for Israeli terrorism, is telling me about an anti-israeli terrorism Assad regime. Assad hates Israel and so did his father. To us his hatred for israel terrorism is a good thing, not a bad thing. You're an old j sow that has no idea whatsoever about the real situation in Syria. The people love Assad and so do the Christians. You should not hang out here, this is the Truth seekers site, and we have no patience for a "convert" twisted bitter jew, that hates and mocks the real Truth with Israel's occultist propaganda.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99824 Dec 19, 2012
Arty201035 wrote:
`

`

The Zionist war mongers that need war for their arms companies will see the world grind to a halt finance wise for as soon as they and their lapdog the crazy right wing christian's in america's army attack Iran, Iran will rightly destroy the illegal state of Israel who in turn will fire nuclear missiles at Iran alongside america.
The sooner mankind is destroyed the better, mankind isn't fit to rule the earth.
`

`

How true!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99825 Dec 19, 2012
`

`

Are u ready,.... that's our question for the zombie jew tools this New Year's May 5th.../....

Zionism has f-ked America, because you dumb voters let them...so enjoy what u voted for! We are shielded from what's about to come down...

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/billionaires...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99826 Dec 19, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
A lousy evilly vile ignorant bigot for Israeli terrorism, is telling me about an anti-israeli terrorism Assad regime. Assad hates Israel and so did his father. To us his hatred for israel terrorism is a good thing, not a bad thing. You're an old j sow that has no idea whatsoever about the real situation in Syria. The people love Assad and so do the Christians. You should not hang out here, this is the Truth seekers site, and we have no patience for a "convert" twisted bitter jew, that hates and mocks the real Truth with Israel's occultist propaganda.
The people LOVE ASSAD?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#99827 Dec 19, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
`
`
Are u ready,.... that's our question for the zombie jew tools this New Year's May 5th.../....
Zionism has f-ked America, because you dumb voters let them...so enjoy what u voted for! We are shielded from what's about to come down...
http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/billionaires...
Traitor, leave then. You won't be missed
More Carnage

Richmond, KY

#99830 Dec 19, 2012
Super Viral: Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath: Intelligence analyst
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/19/super...
tom deely

United States

#99831 Dec 19, 2012
If er don't give them at least s portion of their land back ee will haves another 9/11. I understand that while israel is our #1 allow(owner of our country.) And politically we are beholden to them for all eternity because of $ . How about. This thought.why is three u.s. saddled with this problem.just imagine sitting in your home that u lived in for 2000 years only to have someone storm in and announce sorry but this is our home ,three promised land so take off cockroaches I'm sure you will leave peacefully.no I'm not a symphasizer but s realist.dump israel or bust people let's tell it like it is just one time please...Trd I.r.a
tom deely

United States

#99832 Dec 19, 2012
to me its a no brainer.nobody cried harder than trd when 9/11 happened and i was forced to bury my hero friends like glen petit but eass i shocked by the highly calculated hit?hell no we knew it was amatter of time.snd wat sbout the 36 jews who simultaneously didnt show up to work the day the eorld trade center gt bombed by osama bin ladeh who is was the most evil man in history next to adolph hitler.er have to compromise or my g reat grandchildrene will still be fighting this god forsaken war.let's start acknowledging the real truth america c'moooooooon!
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99833 Dec 20, 2012
Shitreali death squads did Sandy Hook killings.......

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/ ...
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#99834 Dec 20, 2012
Rambone wrote:
Thanks ramrod, I had a bet on how long it would be before you posted that garbage. I take it you're going up to Newtown and let them know about this right away right?

Make sure someone tapes your visit and post to YouTube. I already have a name for it. "grieving town hangs midget by nuts"

In all seriousness, posting such nonsense truly shows your indecency and discredits all your spewed bs. Hurry, trailer park gates are locked after midnight.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99835 Dec 20, 2012
Rambone wrote:
Your 'blame the Jews' mentality is pathetic. No wonder people laugh at you and your ilk.
bibleProphecy

AOL

#99836 Dec 20, 2012

ISRAEL -- POPE negotiate RE: MIDEAST PEACE

&fe ature=plcp

Nobody

Dallas, TX

#99837 Dec 20, 2012
When I was a kid, I couldn't understand why Eisenhower was so popular. Maybe this will explain why.

General Eisenhower Warned Us.
[
It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect:

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

This week, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet.. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, six million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests Who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while many in the world looked the other way!

Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

[
This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center

'NEVER HAPPENED',

Because it offends some Muslim???
tom deely u

United States

#99839 Dec 20, 2012
Listen 6 million Jews were killed and it was an atrocity period.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99840 Dec 20, 2012
tom deely u wrote:
`

`

Listen 6 million Jews were killed and it was an atrocity period.
`

`

........yo're posting comment is BS!~

USA

#99842 Dec 20, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
`
`
Post us about the 100 million Christians and non-Jews that the thuggish savaged Jews killed between 1917 and 1945 in Russia's Jew Revolution!
German's Gas Chambers, it's a Jew Lie for the brain dead to believe.
What would a semi-literate such as you know of history, old woman?
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99843 Dec 20, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

What would a semi-literate such as you know of history, old woman?
`

`

It's apparent to us that you are not knowledgeable about Tribal Jewry' Mass-murdering killing spree with impunity in Jew's Russia Revolution between 1917 and 1945.

That's because you are a lowly common POS from eggs and sperms from two freaky filthy imbecilic low-life dirt-bags. And it's very obvious to us that you NFL come from those sperms and eggs of uneducated idiot, which is reflected in your inane moronic posting comments.

Over millions upon millions of non-jews died at the vile and evil hands of these filthy Jewish Supreme War Crime Serial Killers in Russia and all you can do and say in your illiteracy posting, which i'll quote: " What would a semi-literate such as you know of history, old woman?"

Your intellect is shown by your past brilliant posting comments as as your lowly with repulsiveness and your ignorant is made very obviously clear!

USA

#99844 Dec 20, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
It's apparent to us that you are not knowledgeable about Tribal Jewry'
Your intellect is shown by your past brilliant posting comments as as your lowly with repulsiveness and your ignorant is made very obviously clear!
'our lowly with repulsiveness and our ignorant is made very obviously clear!'

Nice sentence. Did you pick that up from one of your Nazi websites, genius?

Your appalling ignorance of history is showing again, old crone.
tom deely u

United States

#99846 Dec 20, 2012
U are controlled by israel and the dots machine..The Jewish people controls hollywood us. Govt everything .either all ur education and I didn't.say u were dumb but. U have to c the forest from three trees.have u ever heard the phrase if u can't beat em join them well let's just say the phrase fits. The irish Jew sign man.I know which side my bread is buttered on sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) 14 hr Jayar 89
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Clifford Spencer 758
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Fri liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri No one 440
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
•••

Holtsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••